Nolan Conley Photography Reviews

65 | Spring, TX

65 Reviews for Nolan Conley Photography

Angela · Married on 10/14/2017

Nolan & his wife Terry are awesome! They made my experience very relaxing! Lots of ideas and excellent retouching. Great Experience!

Nolan and Lucinda photographed our engagement photos and wedding. The engagement photos, taken in his studio and on his property, came out exceptionally. We are particular about how we look in photos, and he really took the time to get a variety of poses and scenarios so that we could be sure to find something we were happy with.

The wedding photos were fabulous as well. The traditional photos of family, friends, and wedding party came out better than we could have hoped, with the pair making sure that shots from alternate angles were taken at the same time as the primary so that nothing was missed. Additionally, the special moments beyond the “stock photos” of a wedding were excellently captured. Both Nolan and Lucinda stealthily caught moments we would never have had the chance to enjoy, all without taking the focus off of the event. Again, Nolan and Lucinda were careful to capture us at our best. Nolan took some extra time to get some more artistic shots that we really love as well. Very often, a photography session will result in a handful of “good” shots out of hundreds. Nolan and Lucinda far exceeded the typical.

From the beginning, a few things stuck out for us with Nolan. His open mindedness for the non-traditional, his willingness to accommodate those unlike himself, and his patience for those with special needs all drew us to him, and we were not disappointed. Nolan’s friendliness and sense of humor did a great job keeping everyone at ease, even during one of the most treacherous parts of the wedding (the dreaded photo shoot!). He kept the pace moving while making sure that our long list of “must have” shots were taken. He really is a unique gentleman, and was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Nolan and Lucinda!

Nancy · Married on 08/01/2015

Had my first bridal boudoir shoot. I loved Nolan and Lucinda!! Such professional couple. Made me feel so comfortable and relax during my shoot. Professional, funny, Down to earth, amazing photos. Definitly recommend everybody to stop your search and go with Nolan and Lucinda !!!

Creston · Married on 07/12/2015

I highly recommend using them! Outstanding work and very professional. Great couple!

• F

Fina · event on: 09/10/2012

My experience was great! Nolan and Lucinda were very kind, professional and helpful. Nolan helped me with posing and creativity which made my pictures look even more beautiful. Nolan has a great sense of humor, and made me feel comfortable during my photo shoot. I will definitely use him for other photography work and highly recommend him! Their work is elegant, classy, and creative. I have already booked my Glamour Christmas Photo Shoot with him and looking forward to my photo shoot and 2013 calendar. Nolan is a very talented photographer!!

Anita · Married on 09/20/2014

This husband/wife team was wonderful to work with. They were very professional, yet really got people to enjoy the process. The lighting and angles they used were great, very creative. I like that we get a disc and can share the pictures or print them any way we want to. I would highly recommend them.

Candy · Married on 08/11/2014

Back in the 90's I had a friend who had boudoir photos done for her husband for their anniversary by Nolan. I fell in love with the craftsmanship. At that time Glamour Shots were in full swing and everyone wanted to see themselves as the beauty they thought they could never be. However, Nolan's photos were above and beyond. Not only were they glamorous but they were personalized for your special someone. I loved the idea and decided to go for it and present it to my husband for Christmas 1993.

Nolan and his wife's personalities were very professional during consultation to detail how he would customize the shots, making them significant for both me and my husband. The thought of being in lingerie made me nervous about the possibility of being exploited on the internet though. So, Nolan joked that if any of my images showed up anywhere inappropriately, that I could suit him for his house, his car, his wife and their little baby boy. I still have the little paper he hand wrote to say so. Their humor and warmth made me feel very comfortable, also suggesting that I bring a friend alone for the shoot.

The photo shoot was awesome! One of the best experiences of MY LIFE. It was fun, energetic and most of all very professional. Though I was in lingerie, the atmosphere never made me feel like I was partially nude. I was always very comfortable! Picking up my photos Nolan gave me a great tip. (Choose 1 photo and recreate the look, allow my husband to open & view his gift alone, then step out to meet him looking like I just emerged from his photo album). Genius, awesome response! I was 28 years old then.

I will be 50 this year and just told my husband last night that I wanted a couple's boudoir photo shoot for my birthday. Being happily married for 30 years, I am so excited to be able to capture very tender moments with my husband, I can hardly wait. I know that Nolan is the photographer for this occasion. It should be a great reunion.

Candy Castle

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/19/2014

This couple made my shoot fun, relaxing, and exciting! Their professionalism, and the atmosphere displayed are outstanding. I would visit them again and again! Thank you Conleys, you guys rock!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Nolan Conley Photography's reply:

It was very much our pleasure to serve you! Thanks!

Kathy · Married on 04/04/2014

We couldn't have gotten better photographers for my daughter's wedding! They worked with us on their day off for bridal portraits to accommodate our schedules and the wedding pictures turned out beautiful! There are so many good ones, it is difficult to narrow down. I would use them again and highly recommend them in a heartbeat!

Nolan and Lucinda made my experience very comfortable, I felt at ease from the moment I stepped into their studio.

Their expertise and impeccable attention to detail created amazing photographs which I am thrilled about! What a confidence boost!

Jeannette · Married on 07/26/2013

I can’t find the perfect words to express how comfortable Nolan and Lucinda made me feel during my Boudoir Photoshoot. This beautiful couple is fun, extremely charismatic and very professional in all that they do. They truly go over and beyond to ensure total satisfaction with their customers. Nolan’s passion for photography shines through his amazing work. I will definitely be a returning customer and I highly recommend him! THANKS AGAIN NOLAN & LUCINDA! :)

Nolan and Lucinda Conley are two of the best people I know. They really care for their clients and go above and beyond to make them happy. They both were the photographers for my wedding and I am beyond thrilled with their work! My photos came out beautiful and I was given a CD with over 800 photos on it!! Do not go to anyone else, they are the best around!

• User3652017 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my wedding photos! Nolan and Lucinda did a great job!

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Absolutely awesome! Not only are the pictures great, but I had a blast taking them!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Without hesitation I gave Nolan Conley Photography a 5 star rating.

I bought the boudoir package on Groupon to surprise my Fiance the morning of the wedding. I was extremely skeptical for a number of reasons. First of all, I am very conservative, and not at all comfortable with anyone seeing me in lingerie. Secondly, I have had some bad experiences with Groupons, and I realize you typically get what you pay for. However, I really wanted to have that special surprise for him the morning of the wedding, so I went ahead and called to make the appointment.

Scheduling the appointment was easy. Nolan was very friendly over the phone and made me feel much more comfortable when he suggested I bring a friend. He told me that he and his wife have been in the business together for many years, and they would do everything they could to make me feel comfortable.

They did just that. When we arrived, they were extremely friendly and talked me through everything. His wife showed me some of his incredible work to get some ideas and I was impressed from the start. They had everything you needed for a boudoir shoot-- a daybed, a vanity and a couch, and they even had a studio set up downstairs. They are also located on a large chunk of land if you prefer an outside shoot.

Anyway, not to drag on, but the guy is a master at photoshop. My friend and I were blown away by his talent. The only disappointment I had was the fact that I didn't hire him for my wedding. I would definitely, 100% recommend Nolan Conley Photography.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Nolan Conley Photography's reply:

Thanks Lauren... It was our pleasure to serve you! We really appreciate your kind words!

Tamara · Married on 05/14/2013

I am so pleased and I will recommend Nolan to everyone needing quality photography. Each matter or concern I had was fulfilled... Thank You!

• User2848330 · event on: 12/07/2012

The Nolan Conley photography company is operated by Nolan and his wife. I took several boudoir photos with them my experience/session and was unbelievably phenomenal.

First of all, they treated me with the ultimate respect and made me very comfortable. they also provided me with costumes and items to enhance my pictures.

The couple has a great sense of humor and are very fun to be around with.

Fatima.

Caitlin · Married on 03/10/2013

It was wonderful to have two photographers who truly knew how to capture the moment!

Nolan was kind and funny and made my experience fun.

chelly · Married on 02/24/2013

Nolan and Lucinda were amazing! They arrived early and stayed until we departed. They both captured our wedding perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from a wedding photographer. We also purchased an album through them and it is wonderfully done. Looking back through all the photos just brought the memories flooding back. I highly recommend Nolan Conley photography. Thank you again for the excellent job Nolan and Lucinda!

Lori · Married on 02/11/2013

Awesome job! My husband was very happy! :)

Very professional!! Super fun to work with! Would highly recommend them!

I have been very happy with Nolan Conley Photography. This was the second time I have used their services and have been very happy with my experience and the pictures are beautiful!

Katie and Dean · Married on 10/06/2012

Absolute loved my photos! There was a picture for everything even things I would have never thought about taking! They are very down to earth couple and got photos back very quickly. I only waited 5 days for cd disc of all photos. I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Nolan Conley Photography's reply:

It was our pleasure to serve you on your most special day! Nolan & Lucinda Conley

Nolan Conley did a glamour photo shoot with me. His years of experience seemed to pay off as I was surprised at how good even the proofs turned out, probably due to his ability to find the correct lightings, angles, etc. and directing my posing accordingly? (Believe me, based on a previous experience, not all professional photographers are as good as you would expect at this and most of your proofs can require LOTS of retouch). He was very laid back and despite my nervousness that all of my poses would look very fake, he was great at instructing so that I ended up with a lot of natural-looking great shots. They promptly responded/scheduled when I first contacted them and were flexible when I had to alter the appointment. I did my own hair/makeup. We stayed exactly on our timeline. I would highly recommend Nolan Conley for glamour, boudoir, etc.