NOLA Elopements Reviews

NOLA Elopements 6
NOLA Elopements 7

Brian Garcia · Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect elopement

Lorrie was absolutely amazing as our officiant. We came into New Orleans in the middle of Mardi Gras and decided to get married the Monday before Fat Tuesday. To say the least New Orleans was crazy which is what we wanted and it did not bother Lorrie at all. She was on time and was extremely communicative throughout the entire process. Highly recommend her for your wedding/elopement.

Thank you again Lorrie!

NOLA Elopements 9

Louise · Married on 03/03/2019

Very easy to work with

I chose Lorrie because of the online reviews. We were not disappointed. She is very quick to respond to all questions and very easy to work with. We had so many compliments after the service about how personal the wedding was for us. Lorrie also was very flexible in moving the wedding date up a day due to bad weather and an outdoor service. We got the wedding we wanted after all.

Rebekah · Married on 12/15/2018

Lorrie helped us turn our special day into one that was extremely memerorable, she listened to what we wanted as a couple and made it our own. I could not have asked for a better officiant

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was truly an honor to be part of your special day! Wishing you many years of happiness!!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/24/2018

Up and beyond !!

Lorrie was superb from our first email. She was very quick to respond to our emails . Our ceremony was complete and she sent it to us to review . We made a change or two and she revised it. She even made sure to reach out to have the proper pronunciation of my father’s name Jorge. On the day of the wedding she came to my hotel and reassured me that everything would be great but pointed out that in the end what mattered was Kurt and I getting married . As she met up with my groom they came across a Big problem, the actual ceremony location was locked due to protest(Jackson Square).No one contacted us but my calm groom and Ms.Lorrie were able to figure out what to do. My groom called me and told me what was happening . Soon after I was given the go and brought to Washington Artillery Park. The ceremony was great and we got so many comments on how great Ms.Lorrie was and that they loved everything said in our ceremony. Thank you so much !!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    NOLA Elopements 10
    NOLA Elopements 11
    NOLA Elopements 12
    NOLA Elopements 13
    NOLA Elopements 14
    NOLA Elopements 15

NOLA Elopements's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure!! I am so glad that we were able to adjust your ceremony location and still give you an incredible day with the St Louis Cathedral in your backdrop. I hope that y'all got your deposit back from the city since you were not able to use Jackson Square that you reserved. Thank you both for being such great people to work with. Wishing you nothing but happiness between the two of you!!

Elva · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn’t recommend a better officiant!

Lorrie is so lovely. She made the entire process painless and enjoyable! We highly recommend Lorrie for her professionalism and attention to our questions/concerns. We also truly appreciate her special touch to the entire experience.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    NOLA Elopements 16

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your ceremony was one I will always remember. It was very touching that each of your fathers did readings in your native languages. I loved your unique "scientific" unity ceremony. But mostly, I just genuinely enjoyed working with you both. Wishing you many years of wedded bliss!!

beth · Married on 08/28/2018

Mrs. Lori is extremely thorough, detail oriented and professional. She executed everything exactly as we had in mind and her experience/knowledge with this process is invaluable. We were very pleased.

Christina · Married on 08/24/2018

Lorrie was the best choice

Lorrie was great!! So professional and kept me at ease when my nerves got the best of me. I was so happy we chose Lorrie and I would recommend her to anyone, everyone!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    NOLA Elopements 17

NOLA Elopements's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure!!! Ya'll were a fun couple to work with. Hope you're enjoying you charicature the gentleman made you. Wishing you both many years of happiness!!

Alex Del Valle · Married on 08/04/2018

A seasoned pro!

Best money spent! She did and awesome job, very professional and responsive. I would recommend her to everyone and especially for the price.

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was my honor to officiate your ceremony. I loved that you had special guests come all the way from Hong Kong to share in your special day. Many happy years together!!
  • Teri

Teri · Married on 07/03/2018

The Best Day of Our Lives!

Lorrie preformed our Wedding service in July 2017. She did everything we had wanted and more, it was the best experience. I would definitely recommend Lorrie to preform your service.
    Thank you so much Lorrie!

NOLA Elopements 18
    NOLA Elopements 19

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2018

OMG....Lorrie was amazing! My fiance and I had planned to marry in September but decided at the last minute to elope while we were vacationing in Biloxi for my birthday. I contacted Lorrie and she made everything so simple. With her help, it all just fell into place. She made my birthday and our wedding day the most perfect day ever. I highly recommend Nola Elopements and Lorrie.

Sent on 06/20/2018

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was truly an honor to be part of your special day!!

Misty · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding services

Our service went off with no issues with her. She was early and prepared, more than we were. She was always available to contact us if we had any questions or concerns. Highly recommend her!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Lorrie from Nola Elopements was so helpful in making our ceremony perfect

I would highly recommend working with Lorrie from Nola Elopements. She was quick to respond to my emails and inquiries throughout the wedding process, super helpful in creating our vows, and made our ceremony one I will never forget.

NOLA Elopements 20

• Courtney

Courtney Story · Married on 06/04/2018

I can't imagine anyone more perfectly fit to officiate our big day!

Lorrie at NOLA Elopements LLC was excellent! I can't imagine anyone more perfectly fit to officiate our big day. I loved how customized she enabled our service to be-- she worked with us until it was exactly what we wanted. I had a million questions for her, and she always got back to me very quickly, able to answer anything and everything down to the littlest detail. She was fun and professional-- I highly recommend her!

NOLA Elopements 21

NOLA Elopements's reply:

So glad you were happy. It was truly my honor. So happy for the three of you. Wishing you many happy years together!

Charles Boudreaux · Married on 04/21/2018

A special event made better!

Our experience with NOLA elopements was truly wonderful!! Professional, prompt, and capable! Truly made our wedding experience memorable!!

Chuck and Kate Boudreaux

Sent on 12/17/2018
    NOLA Elopements 22
    NOLA Elopements 23

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you both so much. You were a lot of fun to work with. Thank you for allowing me the honor of officiating your special day. Hope the honeymoon was amazing!!!

Marena · Married on 04/07/2018

Lorrie was very professional and personable right from the start. From the moment I reached out, the entire process was very simple from beginning to end. She made the entire ceremony process very easy for us. She gave us guidance without imposing her own personal agenda. We are so happy she was a major part of our special day and have no hesitation in recommending her to all!

Sent on 05/22/2018

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much! I was truly honored to be part of your special day!!!

Daniela Church · Married on 02/11/2018

Eloping was the best choice

My husband and I decided on having a small wedding, with just family members, in a VERY short period of time. NOLA Elopements helped us find the right ceremony we wanted, with plenty of options to customize it for our liking. It not only made us feel less overwhelmed about the process, but it made our ceremony all that more special!

Sent on 10/29/2018

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you for choosing NOLA Elopements. It was truly my honor to be part of your very special day!!

Tabetha · Married on 02/05/2018

Just got married today!! Big shout out to Lorrie for being on top of everything! She is very kind and offers such an amazing price! This world needs more people like her! 10/10 would recommend!!!

NOLA Elopements 24

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you were happy with my services. It was my honor to be part of your special day!

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

Laurie is the best!

Laurie is so great to work with. She listens to what you want for your wedding, but also gives you plenty of options to choose from. My husband and I had an interfaith wedding and we both felt comfortable with everything that was said in the ceremony! Thanks Laurie for a wonderful experience and for marrying us!

Sent on 12/18/2018

NOLA Elopements's reply:

You are absolutely welcome!! Enjoyed working with you both. Happy anniversary a little bit early since you are coming up on your one year anniversary. Wishing you both many many years of wedded bliss! Let me know if you ever decide to renew your vows. I would be very honored to be part of it.

Haylee · Married on 11/24/2017

Lorrie was amaziny. She was realy helpingful in helping with the decision process. I highly recommend her.

Amber/Matt · Married on 11/22/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony. Lorie got everything ready well in advance, including incorporating our vows into the service. She quickly helped us choose a new venue when problems arose with ours. And she even allowed us the flexibility of moving the ceremony up to an earlier time, when we had last minute scheduling conflicts. I would call her, the efficient officiant.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    NOLA Elopements 25

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Aww, THANK YOU! I was honored to be part of your special day! I thank you so much for my special thank you gift!! My husband LOVES and raves about your Berry Hot Sauce. I will be contacting you to order some when this bottle gets low.

Martina · Married on 11/17/2017

Lorrie was so awesome! We ran into a small probably and couldn't get married in Louisiana, however; Lorrie helped to figure out everything. Schedules were adjusted and beautiful background for our elopement! She was very thorough and this is exactly who you would want officiating your ceremony!

Sent on 07/15/2017

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much Martina. It was my my pleasure!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day!

baongoc · Married on 11/04/2017

Lorrie was a pleasure to work for. She made the process easy and personalized it to what we needed. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant.

Sent on 12/08/2017

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with and I wish you both many years of happiness!

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and attentive to the couple's request. She performed a beautiful ceremony and started right on time. I would highly recommend using NOLA Elopements!

Sent on 10/15/2017

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Aww. Thank you so much. It was my honor!!!

katherine · Married on 10/06/2017

She was perfect! She took the time to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it.

Sent on 10/07/2017

NOLA Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much. You were a sincere pleasure to work with. Glad we could adjust your ceremony date to avoid the hurricane. Wishing you and your family years of happiness! <3