Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services Reviews

Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services 3
  • Tyler

Tyler Benson · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantasically geniune dj

DJ Noji set the tone for the ceremony and reception, absolutely nailing it! The music was exactly what he had in mind and the dance floor was full the entire night. He also managed the flow of the evening ensuring smooth transitions for all the festivities of the evening!

Additionally, throughout the entire wedding planning process he acted as more than a DJ, helping us think through the time line and asked helpful questions. From the very beginning (he held an initial planning call months before the wedding) to the very end (we exchanged text messages almost daily the weeks leading up to the wedding), he was there! He is an absolutely stand-up individual and I we couldn't be happier with the service he was able to provide.

He is passionate about what he does and is extremely genuine. He made us feel that our wedding was the most important event he had ever done, he really cared to go above and beyond!

Thank you a million times over, the day doesn't go as well as it did without you there!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Senter · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome would be an understatement!

I can't say enough awesome things about DJ Noji! He was so nice and so helpful! Quick with responding and making sure everything ran smoothly on my big day! He never made me feel like I was an inconvenience and made it all about what I wanted and what I needed for my big day. I will always use DJ Noji in the future for all my event needs. All my guests complimented me on how awesome he was in getting the crowd involved and helped everyone have a great time!! THANK YOU for being awesome DJ NOJI!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services 4

Anna Litzinger · Married on 06/09/2019

Phenomenal!

We could not have been more impressed by DJ Noji’s Wedding Entertainment Services! Matt made us feel so comfortable from our very first meeting, and made sure he did everything the way we wanted! He created the classy vibe we were hoping for and kept the energy fun. He was always organized and professional, quick to respond, and had all kinds of helpful tips for our wedding day timeline. He made suggestions for things that would NEVER have occurred to us without him...like how to space out the bridal party walking down the aisle, or suggesting we take a moment to ourselves right after the ceremony to let it sink in. We were a long distance couple and he was more than accommodating in working with us via video-chat. Wish we could give Matt more than 5 Stars!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Ghesquiere · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ

We hired DJ Noji for our wedding. Matt was amazing from the very first meeting. He was very thorough and personable. He took time to get to know us and made it possible to have the best wedding ever!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services 5
    Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services 6

Erica B · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

THIS IS YOUR DJ!!!!
    Music was such a BIG aspect of our wedding so I searched long and hard for the perfect DJ... SO happy we decided to use Matt for our special day! From the moment we met Matt he was amazing!
    He was almost excited as we were about the planning process of our wedding which we found was so neat! He is so genuine and always responded in a timely manner! Anytime I emailed Matt, even if it was just a random thought, he got back to me that same day! He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and excited about the music you choose, and helps SO MUCH along the way. I had this crazy idea to do a remixed father/daughter dance and Matt LOVED IT! He put it together so fast and it was such a HIT at the reception.
    My husband and I were looking for someone who really gets the party going, and really involves our guests (not just sits behind the DJ booth). Matt was amazing at that! He really made the reception amazing!!!! From checking on my husband and I throughout the night, to chatting with my aunts and uncles, he was amazing!!!
    Stop your search and BOOK HIM NOW!!!! :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Noji rocks!!

DJ Noji was amazing from start to finish. He really made the day a unique experience for my husband and I, our guests, and our families.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing DJ!

Matt is the kind of professional who makes the whole day even more fun because of how much he loves his job! He went out of his way to make sure every detail was right and checked on us multiple times throughout the night. My favorite part: we requested a special song for my husband's grandma to karaoke to as an inside family joke. Matt made it happen at the right moment, and it was hilarious! Special moments like that made our wedding day so much and memorable!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Edwina · Married on 10/06/2018

Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services was top notch! Matt was our DJ. Working with Matt was flawless from our initial meeting to the Wedding Reception. He was quick to respond to questions. He made great suggestions on lighting and selections of music. The music was exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was always jumping!!! Matt definitely knows how to read the crowd to keep the party going!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Maryssa

Maryssa Mccole · Married on 09/23/2018

Worth every penny and more!

I honestly don't know if I can put into words how thankful I am that DJ Noji was a part of my wedding. Not only did he provide smooth transitions from one event to the next, he was essentially my wedding coordinator too! Matt goes above and beyond to ease any apprehension throughout the whole wedding celebration and planning process.

He is friendly, professional, and genuinely cares about the wellbeing of his clients. My husband and I feel as though we gained a friend during the hectic pre-wedding madness and our special day. My wedding was pretty off-the-cuff and organic, to say the least. DJ Noji's ability to improvise and understand the crowd he is catering to is unmatched.

Lastly, I highly recommend his services to any couple looking for the coolest DJ around with awesome beats, lights, and equipment. Look no further and give Noji's Wedding Entertainment a call. Thanks again, Matt!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Andy · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Noji is awesome! If it was possible to give more than 5 out of 5 stars, DJ Noji would have earned them all!

27 out of 5 stars!!!

My wife and I hired him for our wedding this past weekend to DJ at the reception and handle the audio during the ceremony. And the whole day could not have gone more smoothly, and the reception was a blast! And one of the main reasons for that was DJ Noji!

Months before the wedding, DJ Noji helped us plan out our whole day and helped us figure out our plan for music and the flow of our wedding. He essentially was our acting event coordinator, and did an excellent job making sure everything was perfect for our big day! DJ Noji made sure he was familiar with the audio system at out wedding venue (Little Piney Lodge) and was able to set up without any problems.

He checked in with us and the bridal party to make sure everyone was on the same page and knew the plan for the ceremony and the reception! He was easily able to adjust the plan on the fly if needed and was extremely flexible. He did everything he could to make sure my bride and I were having the best time possible!
    DJ Noji’s music selection and timing for the reception was excellent! He is one of the best DJ’s I have ever seen at a wedding and really knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going! And the importance of that cannot be understated. The music and timing are both so important to a great reception and DJ Noji’s performance was flawless. The dance floor was packed the entire night and his superb song choice was a big part of that!

DJ Noji is also a super wonderful person in general on top of being an excellent DJ! He made our wedding his number one priority and we could really tell. And it meant the world to us! We are so happy we went with DJ Noji for our wedding. And would recommend him to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed! Thank you

Sent on 08/20/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Noji definitely went above and beyond what my husband and I expected him to. We started looking for a dj 4 months before our wedding. We didn't expect him to have an opening but he was able make room in his schedule to dj our wedding. During the planning process he was super helpful and helped figure out the time frame. The day of the wedding, he was very helpful and he made sure the reception ran smoothly and that it was a blast. We couldn't recommend him any higher.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/13/2018

DJ Noji was with us the whole time on keeping our wedding running smoothly. He did an awesome job on our ceremony songs and I wasn't even worried knowing he was in charge of keeping it rolling. We had 200 guests so my husband and I were super busy visiting guests, DJ Noji was always on top of events we were supposed to do and would come find us to keep the wedding running. He helped us with anything we needed and we were lucky to have hime! 5 star, would highly recommend for any event you have. Nice guy and everyone at our wedding loved him!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

If you are looking for a DJ that will go above and beyond for you this is the DJ! Matt made our reception so personal and not at all like any other DJ we have seen! Matt kept it professional while also making sure we had the best night of our lives! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/01/2018

Matt from Noji’s Wedding Entertainment Service went above and beyond for our wedding at Stone Hill Winery on 06/02/18. I had zero experience with hiring a dj or emcee, and he made the whole process simple and easy. He was very organized and always responded to our questions in a timely manner. Not only did he get to know my husband and I, but my family as well which made for a very relaxed ceremony and reception that flowed very smoothly. I would recommend using Noji’s Wedding Entertainment Service for any occasion!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2018

Matt of Noji's Wedding Entertainment, was the emcee for our wedding on 4/21/18. He did a fabulous job, and was so helpful really over the last several months, not just the day of. I couldn't be happier for choosing him for our big day, and I definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Stefanie · Married on 03/09/2018

DJ Noji is the BEST!!!!!!!! i would recommend him over & over again!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ken · Married on 12/30/2017

Matt done an exceptional job and I do mean exceptional. I know Matt personally, but that really doesn't matter because he is one exceptional gentleman and can be highly trusted by complete strangers. They don't make many like him anymore in regards to manners, integrity, overall good man with over the top honesty, and professionalism but yet remaining down to earth, lots of fun, knows how to get the party started and keep it going with dancing and fund for all. He was dancing with all of us, playing with kids, getting folks up to dance, but not being over pushy, etc. Just a lot of fun like I knew it would be. When its your special day even when it comes to the DJ (since they are a big part of the overall flow) you don't want to leave much to risk on being skipped, not being timely in delivery of what you requested, professional and kind to your guest, etc & Matt was all over every little detail from start to finish and didn't miss a beat on any of it. He even brought drinks to me & the bride several times throughout the evening and before the ceremony asking us if he could get us anything or do anything for us. That's not the DJ's job at all but he did little things like that all night long making our lives at the reception/party the best. He was very attentive without being annoying. Matt you are an absolute ROCKSTAR to Lisa and I and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us and our family & guest to have the most memorable evening possible.

Thanks again Ken & Lisa Chitwood!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Marni · event on 10/28/2017

DJ, Matt was amazing! He was the DJ at my son's Bar Mitzvah! He was easy to work with and included my son in all of the music decisions. Matt kept the kids involved and having fun throughout the entire evening. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a special event.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Beth · Married on 09/30/2017

Our guests were as delighted with Matt as we were. He was professional, funny, and very entertaining!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jamina · Married on 09/23/2017

Our DJ Matt was phnomimal, he was professional and made our special day come to life with his excitement.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Juliana · Married on 09/16/2017

Oh gosh, where do I begin? We absolutely loved having DJ Noji as our wedding DJ. He was awesome in everything he did from the moment we met to that night! We actually had someone ask us if he was a good friend of ours because he really knew who we were.. and we have gotten so many compliments about him! So if you are wanting a DJ who puts his whole heart into it.. DJ Noji is that guy!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Addison · Married on 09/09/2017

Dj Noji did such an amazing job at our wedding. He made the whole process painless and was super helpful during the planning. He is super creative and had so many great suggestions to make our reception unique. He went out of his way to make our day special. I had so many people come up to me afterwards and ask for his s information. If you are looking for an amazing Dj I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stacie · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Noji of Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services was so awesome to work with!

We had a destination wedding and decided to have a celebration when we returned home. However, we decided to do this last minute and had less than a month to plan it!

We decided to have our post-wedding party at a popular reception hall in the area. We already had a band for our celebration, and the hall had an "event coordinator", but we were worried that things wouldn't go as smooth as we wanted. That is when we contacted DJ Noji!

Since our event was not a typical wedding reception, and with less than a week before our event date, we weren't sure where to begin.

We planned to show our wedding video, but had no idea how to set it up for everyone to watch it! We also wanted dinner music, specific music for when we cut our cake and our first dance song. We also needed coordination between the band and having dance music when the band took a break. Most of all, we wanted to keep our guests engaged and having fun.

After a few emails, texts, and a phone conference, we had EVERYTHING mapped out!

The night of our event, we felt like rock stars! DJ Noji was super attentive to our needs, great at communication, and set up and coordinated everything.

When the hall event coordinator was no where to be found, DJ Noji stepped in and literally took over. He even got out on the dance floor to show everyone the steps to a few of the dances!

Comments from our guests were that they thought the music and atmosphere was over the top and that our celebration was PERFECT!

Needless to say, it was a fabulous experience!!! We HIGHLY recommend Noji's Wedding Entertainment Services and definitely plan to use him for other parties and celebrations in the future!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Chanell · event on 08/04/2017

Matt did an amazing job at our event! He was very accommodating and easy to work with. Thanks for doing such a great job!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2017

Dj Noji is the best! So flexible, nice, helpful, professional, good, etc. etc. I can't imagine having used anyone else.
    And reasonably priced!!! Great guy. could go on...

Sent on 06/08/2017