Noise Soul Cinema Reviews

7 | Philadelphia, PA

7 Reviews for Noise Soul Cinema

Esther · Married on 09/27/2019

The absolute best! Look no further!

Wow, just wow! Joshua and his team at Noise Soul Cinema are INCREDIBLY TALENTED! I was skeptical about doing a video at all because of the ones I'd normally seen out there, until we saw Joshua's work on his website. We knew his style was going to make our video both modern and classic and I'm SO happy we did it!
    Joshua captured the feel and essence of our wedding in the way he filmed and edited our video. Its simply amazing! He captured so many incredible moments and I didn't even realize there was a camera in the room at all. The pacing and motion of the video are perfection! The music edited with the video and transitions are incredible, it flows so well and seamless. The long shots and close ups are excellent! It's definitely not lost on us how much time, detail and care he put into all of it. Joshua himself is a top notch professional, so kind and accommodating. Our video is now one of my most prized possessions! I can't believe I ever thought of not doing one and can't believe we got so lucky to have found Joshua. Seriously, look no further!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Kate · Married on 08/17/2019

amazing video

My video turned out even better than I could have imagined! He was professional and listened to everything I wanted to be in the video!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Garincha · Married on 06/23/2019

Creative & Professional

Noise Soul Cinnema did a fantastic job on our wedding video! They were not only professional and affordable, but captured the very essence of all the magical moments of our day. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2019

A Muir · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing wedding dance video

Josh is super creative and easy to work with. Josh filmed our first dance which was bachata with a lot of movement. We were so happy when we saw the video (made my husband palms sweaty again) it truly captured the atmosphere and the audience's excitement, all in his dynamic camera work. Great job, Josh!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Hillary · Married on 09/10/2016

Superb quality and personality!

Not only did Josh go above and beyond with the photos, but his personality also added a vibrant element to our wedding day!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jayley · Married on 05/09/2015

Amazing wedding photos & video

Josh is a very talented photographer and videographer. He can do it all. We had him at our wedding and everything came out great! Patient and easy to work with. Amazing sense of space, time and lighting. He's like a fly on the wall and you won't even notice he's there during candid moments. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • F

Fatima M. · Married on 03/16/2014

Amazing Photographer, Vivid colors!

Joshua was an amazing photographer at our wedding! We hired Joshua and Melissa almost 5 years ago and I remember distinctly how detailed he was in capturing our moments. He guided us through different poses and captured the most amazing moments in our natural element. We loved having Joshua as our photographer! I still look back at our wedding photos from 5 years ago and fall in love with how he captured my indian dress and the colors that made the pictures so vivid! I highly recommend his services! He was professional, courteous and is very talented!

Sent on 02/19/2019