Noble Productions Reviews

66 | Marlboro, NJ

66 Reviews for Noble Productions

Nicole · Married on 03/17/2018

St. Patrick’s Day 2018...our wedding day...the luckiest day of the year...and what made the day even luckier...having Lonny and Dan there to get the party going. 1 o’clock in the afternoon and you would have thought it was a Saturday night gala the way they had everyone dancing, laughing and mingling about. I could not have asked for a better day and more importantly two people that made the event the best it could be.

Here’s to Noble Productions Weddings for a job well done. You’d be crazy not to book right now!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you Noble for making our wedding unforgettable! Lonny was a huge help in making sure everything flowed flawlessly and was also a fantastic MC! Noble put together a montage with our pictures which turned out amazing and fills tears in our eyes to this day! We are so lucky to have these memories and this video to look back on. From the ceremony, to the introductions, to the music and dancing we couldn’t have imagined a better night! Thank you for keeping the party going on all night!! We hope to work with you guys again in the future!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2017

Noble is the reason our wedding was THE BEST. Lonny and his team are undoubtedly the best DJ/MCs we have ever seen. They listened to all of our requests and made sure everyone was having the best time. All 200 guests were up and dancing all night! Lonny made everything, from the ceremony to introductions to speeches to dancing, SO GREAT. We can never thank them enough for making our wedding a party to remember!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2017

Eddie and his entire crew are absolutely AMAZING at what they do!! Travis and I could not have imagined a better day thanks to their hands in on it! Eddie hasn't been a very special person in my life for many many years and he treated my husband and the families and everyone in that room with so MUCH LOVE like he knew them all forever!! They made my wedding! I wouldn't ever use anyone else...the talent pours on the floor with them all. All our love! Amanda & Travis

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Noble was so easy and made the whole process go off without a hitch. All I asked for was for everyone to be dancing all night and I got that and more ! People are still talking about our wedding a year later!

Jason · Married on 04/28/2017

My husband and I were married at the Pleasantdale Chateau on April 28, 2017. We both had personal connections to Noble Productions, so for us, it was a no brainer. We have known Lonny and Dan Emerson since we were both in high school and both are amazing at what they do, which made it perfect when they agreed to MC and DJ our wedding. To go along with the MC and DJ combo, we added a 4-piece live band for the reception and two violinists for the ceremony, all of which was provided by -Noble. We had high expectations for all the performers based on our experiences and also Noble’s reputation and boy were we right! No one hosts a better party than Lonny, from walking my grandma down the aisle, to the introductions, the stories he told our guests about us during the wedding, and so much more! Dan Emerson was the perfect DJ and had the dance floor filled with people from the moment the wedding began until it ended. He worked wonderfully with the live band to blend his music with theirs and it sounded like they had all been playing together for years. If you have any interest in live music as well as a DJ, go with Noble! The live band put on quite the show, even coming onto the dance floor with their instruments. Overall the entire night was perfect and we would not have had that perfect wedding without Noble!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Devan · Married on 12/02/2016

This DJ company saved my wedding. Our original DJ cancelled two weeks before, and not only did Noble provide us with their services at the last minute, they went above and beyond to make our day special. We cannot thank everyone at Noble for the incredible experience they gave us and our guests, and for proving to us they care about their customers. I had nothing to worry about on our wedding day, and all of my guests still talk about their professionalism, their talent, and how amazing our wedding was because of them. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tami · Married on 11/26/2016

We had the most amazing time at our wedding Lonnie and his
    Team made our guest have the best experience everyone couldn't stop talking about our DJ

Sent on 08/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Our wedding was not only in great hands of DJ & MC services but Eddie and his team truly made our wedding night one of a kind. We have been to many weddings and have heard many DJ's & MC's but no one has compared to Noble Productions. Most of the seats were empty because pretty much everyone was on the dance floor enjoying the great vibes and sounds Noble Production made in the Shadowbrook! If we are ever in need of a DJ, Noble will be the first and only phone we make!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Noble productions was fantastic! from day one they were on the same page as us, listened to what we wanted and always treated us like family. They had everyone up and dancing our whole entire wedding. Price was affordable, they were all professional, and made everyone feel comfortable on the dance floor. Our families raved about them and to this day always say we had the best Dj ever! Lonny and his whole crew are amazing and made all our music dreams come true. The best out there for sure!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Words cannot even express how incredible Lonny, Frankie, and the whole Noble crew were at our wedding! They truly worked so hard to make sure we didn't have any unnecessary stress. Lonny answered endless emails and messages with questions and made sure to take care of every last detail. He put together the whole crew -- photographers, videographer, DJ, tech support, photo booth operators, 3 piece band, and he was the MC -and- officiated our ceremony ;) (highly recommended, by the way.. he was INCREDIBLE). Heck, I may have even missed some things he covered. My husband and I wouldn't even think about recommending another company!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2016

Noble production is by far the best Dj around .we have have been using them for years for weddings sweet sixteens more weddings and much more .we wouldn't think of looking else where. They helped make our daughters wedding perfect and special and outstanding every one had hands up dancing. What more can you ask for. We truly adore them. We can always count on them. Sheryl a.

Sent on 09/28/2016

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Everyone was on the dance floor having a fantastic time throughout the entire wedding. I typically get a little frustrated at weddings when I feel like MC is trying to takeover the spotlight from the newlyweds but Eddie was fantastic. Eddie and Dan kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor having a great time. I also had Alan taking candid pictures throughout the night and they were gorgeous shots! I recommend Noble Productions to everyone and I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any event I hold.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Noble Productions was at our wedding on May 14th. We originally worked with Danny and he was awesome! He worked with our budget and made sure we had everything we wanted! The day of, we had MC Jose and DJ Daniel. Both were amazing! Jose had everything flow perfectly and he made sure everyone was having a great time! He got everyone up and dancing! Daniel played the best music and really listened to what we said we liked. He made sure to play all of our must-play songs, which was awesome! Noble also did our ceremony music. We chose songs we really liked and they made sure to play exactly what we had asked. We would definitely recommend Noble Productions if you want to have an amazing, fun, and energy-filled wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Denyse · Married on 05/07/2016

We got married on May 7, 2016 at the Rose Bank Winery in PA. DJ Eddie Lopez saved our butts!!!! We had a DJ catastrophe less than 2 months before our wedding that left us without a DJ. Eddie came highly recommended to us and at our first meeting with him we were so relieved. He saved the day. He MC'd our wedding, did announcements, kept everyone on the dance floor and was able to read our guests and see what types of music to play to keep the party going. He was extremely professional. Eddie is an all around good guy and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Anita · Married on 05/01/2016

Everyone we worked with was very accommodating and knowledgeable. We encourage couples to take advantage of Noble Productions expertise to make your event special. They are truly professional and the people are so talented to make sure your day is the best ever. We couldn't have made the day so special without them.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/27/2016

Entertainment and music really makes a wedding. Our guests couldn't not get over how awesome our music and mc were. Eddie made sure everyone was dancing all night long, he was so fun and engaging! They really hit the nail on the head from the ceremony music to reception bridal party announcements to the reception music. It's been 3 days since the wedding and my legs still hurt from dancing all night long. We had a photo booth from them that our guests were in all night long and the pictures came out great. Alan our photographer was very professional and made sure he captured every moment. Love them all, our wedding wouldn't have been so much fun if it weren't for the Noble crew!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Amy · Married on 08/29/2015

The Noble Productions team is a team of absolute rock stars and gentlemen! My husband & I booked their services for our August 2015 wedding & were blown away with absolutely everything. From the introductions for the entrances of the wedding party to the speeches & ALL the dancing... there is not one thing we would change. We loved our MC, Jose. He was able to get everyone up & dancing, having fun - even the guests who didn't want to leave their seats. Our DJ, Jay, played the bests songs that had everyone singing along. Even a month later, we have guests still reminiscing & telling us our wedding was the best they've ever been to. We definitely have Noble to thank for that. Could not have asked for a better vendor to make our day so special!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

We were recommended to Noble by my cousin who said "trust me, there is no one better". Right when we met with Eddie, we knew that was true. I actually remember leaving our meeting, with my now husband, and said "that's it, we can't book anyone else". Eddie and Dan were always incredibly responsive, and we never had to worry that they wouldn't handle something, and they are the nicest and most fun guys. The day of the wedding was completely flawless. Noble provides other services besides just DJ: we booked a 3 pc cocktail hour band (which was AMAZING), and a photo booth. Their DJ set up is very elegant, as well as the stunning photo booth. The photo booth attendant (Michelle?- I hope!) was so sweet and the booth was a huge hit by everyone at the wedding, and included an album of all the pictures at the end of the night. The music: incredible. You could not have a better MC than Eddie. His introductions for the bridal party were perfect, including the speech before my husband and I walked in for our entrance. The entire night was non-stop partying. I barely left the dance floor! Dan chose the best music and they flowed into eachother like perfection. They helped me pull off a gift surprise for my husband after we cut the cake that could have not worked out anymore perfect, by playing some of his favorite songs to distract him as I went to get the gift, and then announcing me back in. ALL night guests were coming up to me telling me how incredible our DJs are and almost 8 months later, people are STILL talking about them. Our venue, which is a private, upscale golf club, told us they usually don't like working with DJs, but that they absolutely loved Eddie and Dan and would recommend them to anyone. I hope I'm not leaving anything out! All in all, there is no better choice than the Eddie and Dan team at Noble, and you will be more than happy with choosing them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Entertainment can make or break your wedding day, and with Noble Productions we had the most fantastic wedding I could have ever imagined. From day one they were so accommodating and understanding. Making changes where needed and being there for any questions and concerns we might have. Eddie made sure everyone was on the dance floor from start to finish. His fun-loving personality engaged all of our guests. We danced the night away, sang at the top of our lungs, and smiled the whole night watching everyone move to the music. They made sure to play all of our must have songs and really kept the party going until we had to leave. I cannot thank Noble and all of the people I worked with throughout the process enough for making my wedding day so amazing. I will never forget all you did to make it the best day ever.

If you are looking for professional, high energy, fun-loving entertainment for your wedding, look no further! Noble Productions knocked it out of the park!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Eddie was the best! Very sweet and so helpful the whole night!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Tony · Married on 06/26/2015

Lonny was the best. Helped us throw a great wedding. Our family and friends thought he was great.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Noble Productions's reply:

Thank you Tony. You & Amanda made my job easy. The business & the review are appreciated. Be well brother.

George · Married on 04/18/2015

Noble made us feel like royalty. The made the day special for us. My family loved the dj and they played a lot of mix music to get everyone dancing.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Krista · Married on 03/28/2015

Our wedding was March 2015 at Addison Park, NJ. Lonny and his team were excellent to work with from start to finish. Noble provided exactly what we discussed and met all the expectations for our wedding. Jose and Tommy were a great team and kept the dance floor packed the entire night from the kids, to adults to the elderly guests. Everyone had an awesome time and there was a little something for all ages. They played exactly the variety of music and entertainment we were looking for. Jose was professional yet still a big part of the crowd without being over the top. They felt the crowd out and went with the overall flow of the group which worked out perfectly. Very well done. I would absolutely recommend Noble for any event and will definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Noble Productions's reply:

WoW!!!! Awesome review. Thank you so much. We feel like a great crowd is easily motivated. You were an easy bride & groom to help. All you wanted was a night you'd never forget!!! Glad Jose & Tommy could make that happen. I realize you booked us sight unseen, basically word of mouth, so we appreciate the trust you gave us. I'm glad we lived up to our reputation. Good luck in your beautiful future together and know we are always here fir you, big or small, Noble ROCKS them all.