Noah Liff Opera Center Reviews

Noah Liff Opera Center 2
Noah Liff Opera Center 3
Noah Liff Opera Center 4

veronica · Married on 03/10/2018

The event coordinator is amazing! The attention to all the little details makes the planning easy. They are helping make a dream become reality!

veronica · Married on 03/10/2018

The event coordinator has been amazing! Helping with everything detail for our event. They are making a dream become reality.

Kimberly · Married on 11/25/2017

We are so grateful we chose Noah Liff
    Opera Center. We had the pleasure of working with Annemarie as our coordinator. She did an amazing job from start to finish. She was so professional, detailed, responsive, supportive, and innovative and to top it off , an absolute joy to work with. The venue was all that we dreamed of and more!
    The modern unique architecture speaks for itself. It’s is definitely a hidden Gem. My guest are still amazed @ the beauty of the venue!!!! Thank you Noah Liff for making 9/30/17, a night to remember!!!
    Kimberly

Sent on 11/07/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/24/2017

Could not have asked for better service for the price. Allowed my special day to be executed smoothly and stress free. Also had my ceremony and a cocktail hour here too!

• Z

zoe · Married on 10/07/2017

Annamarie is the best Cooridnatior over at Noah Liff...she is exceptional....they were extremely nice and
    I would recommend this venue for any wedding reception...we love Annamarie.....
    I got married on 10/7/17

Noah Liff Opera Center 5
    Noah Liff Opera Center 6
    Noah Liff Opera Center 7
    Noah Liff Opera Center 8
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Maria · Married on 12/11/2016

We had an incredible experience working with the Noah Liff Opera Center. Annmarie went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed to make our day special and was so accommodating both before and after the event -- a true professional, and so so friendly! Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and wouldn't have been the same at any other venue. Thank you, NLOC, for hosting the most perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2017

danielle · Married on 11/20/2016

So glad we chose Noah Liff for our wedding and reception. It helped eliminate stress because our guest didn't have to travel to two venues. Our guest raved about how beautiful the venue was. Annemarie was amazing throughout the whole process. She was helpful, supportive, and professional.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Shawn · Married on 11/19/2016

Perfect reception venue! Noah Liff is so awesome from the way it looks from outside to when you walk in to the winding staircase leading up to a great cocktail area and reception room. Such versatile space to design for a wedding reception. They also provide table and chairs for event which is great! Annmarie is fantastic and amazing to work with! She was so accessible and accommodating. Had lots of great suggestions on design of room. She was even there night of wedding reception and found me to make sure everything was okay which is so unusual in today's world to get such great customer service. The people working the event at Noah Liff were great as well. Anyone looking for a great venue need to look at Noah Liff Opera Center, it is a hidden gem! So many of our guests thought it was a stunning venue and hadn't ever been there before. Everyone loved it! So much space for a large number of people and everything on the same floor for convenience as well as elevators for older guests! Just perfect in every aspect. Thanks again Annmarie for helping make my daughter's wedding a dream come true!
    Shawn Coode

Sent on 11/22/2016

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

I had my wedding reception here on November 19th and I cannot recommend this venue enough! It was absolutely beautiful and the staff were incredible to work with. Annmarie was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and helped bring our vision to life. This venue is a hidden gem and am so grateful that we found it. Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed and you will really wow your guests!

Sent on 12/08/2016

LeighAnne · Married on 07/09/2016

Both my husband and I could not have asked for a better venue. We had never heard of the NLOC until after going to a wedding show. After touring the venue, we immediately booked them. Everyone there was amazing - from responding to emails, helping plan out our floor plan, to helping organize our dueling pianos!

The day of our event, we consistently had the staff checking in with us to make sure that everything was perfect. Our guests were blown away with how beautiful the NLOC and how smoothly everything ran. Even after the event, they were willing to hold a few things that we had left behind until we got back from our honeymoon. We could not have asked for a more perfect venue!

Sent on 07/24/2016

We had never heard of Noah Liff until we started searching for reception venues but we were so glad we stumbled upon this absolute hidden gem. The space is stunning and immediately adds an aura of elegance and class to your event. Furthermore, you get the entire space and many of your rentals are included unlike most other venues in Nashville. Finally, the staff is extremely accommodating and went above and beyond their responsibilities to make our day perfect. This is definitely a venue not to be missed for a memorable ceremony or reception.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

This was absolutely the best venue. It was less expensive than some of the other venues in town and also included the tables and chairs so it was a great value. The venue was beautiful and our guests were blown away because they had never been to the Center before. Everyone we worked with was on top of things and we could not have asked for anything to run smoother. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beautiful space at a great value.

Sent on 10/05/2015

We had our wedding reception at NLOC, & every one of our guests was awed by the place. Tucked away in a semi-remote corner of Nashville, NLOC is beautiful inside & out. The staff is friendly, flexible, helpful, & accommodating. They worked hard to make sure everything from the floor plan to the lighting & valet were taken care of ahead of time & suited to our needs & theme. When a miscommunication within our bridal party resulted in the delayed arrival of some things that were supposed to be dropped off the day before the ceremony, one of the staff members, who had already made a special trip to work that day, stayed late to help. The day of, everyone worked hard to make sure we & all our guests had a fun, fantastic, & seamless experience. We highly recommend NLOC for the staff, aesthetics, location, & more!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

This place is immaculate, and was perfect for our wedding. It was exactly how my bride imagined it would be. They are easy to work with and have a great list of caterers to choose from.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Brittani · Married on 07/20/2013

Noah Liff Opera Center was amazing! The venue was absolutely beautiful, and Sarah was extremely helpful and professional to work with. Booking with Noah Liff took a lot of stress off of us. The staff had set up all of our tables, chairs, and linens by the time our rented 12 hours began. They had a great variety of table cloths, and we were able to find the exact match. Please, new brides, book with Noah Liff. They are the most reasonable, helpful, and accommodating venue in the city.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Alexis · Married on 06/29/2013

This venue is so beautiful! They did an awesome job making our dream come true! It's a unique spot tucked away in the residential area and it explodes with innovative design, color, and beauty. Sarah will do everything in her power to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. They allowed me to visit often whenever I wanted to change a detail or just get a clear picture in my mind of how I wanted to design e space for our special day. I loved working with them and better yet I loved the venue for the entire day. Worth every dollar!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Tiffanie · Married on 05/11/2013

Love this venue!

Great venue! Very easy to work with and very responsive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2013

This is the perfect venue for a wedding reception. It has plenty of space and an open floor plan. My guests continue to ask how I found such a wonderful place. The wood floors and mirror all along the back wall make this place look stunning. Big dance floor. Plenty of room for guests to mingle and eat. This place is beautiful inside and out! Also, the wedding coordinator, Sarah Willard, is awesome!

Sent on 11/19/2013

The Noah Liff Opera Center is a Nashville gem. The variety of spaces within the ultra modern building allow for the perfect separation between parts of an overall event. Sarah Willard, the Events & Facilities Manager, has the ability to bring your event to fruition through her event planning experience. The on-site tour and website pictures allow you to envision your event and the flexibility NLOC has to offer. We received dozens of positive comments about our wedding reception venue. We look forward to attending Nashville events at The Noah Liff Opera Center in the future.

Sent on 03/24/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 01/26/2013

Beautiful space! Staff was extremely helpful and everything went wonderfully!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Hailee · Married on 12/31/2012

Sara was wonderful and so easy to work with. The venue was stunning.

Allie · Married on 12/15/2012

The venue itself was gorgeous. Everything Sarah said they could and would provide, she did! Our family and friends felt comfortable, valet parking was handled without problems.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2012

The only score I can give Noah Liff Opera Center is a perfect 5 stars! From the first time I walked through the doors until the day I arrived for my wedding, I felt it was the only place in Nashville where I wanted to celebrate my union. The professionalism of the staff is the best I experienced. The venue is gorgeous and they covered every detail with me and it was perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Noah LIff Opera Center.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jayna C.J. · Married on 10/06/2012

Sarah was the BEST!!! From the beginning to end, she made herself available and successfully helped bring our wedding Reception planning to reality! She was always professional, provided helpful suggestions, flexible, and personable. We got to the point where we were calling each other "BFF" because of the frequency we would talk and/or see each other. Sarah was certainly great to work with. Our wedding reception turned out exactly how we planned...we still have guests talking about the Noah Liff Opera Center! It was certainly a pleasure to work with Sarah and to have had the opportunity to utilize the Noah Liff Opera Center!

Stacy · Married on 09/08/2012

The Noah Liff was an absolutely beautiful venue! We could not have asked for a more perfect space! Sarah was great to work with and always helped with any questions we had. We they helped recommend amazing vendors to help us make our day amazing! Could not have dreamt of a better place for both our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/11/2013