No Worry Weddings - Chicago Reviews

30 Reviews for No Worry Weddings - Chicago

30 No Worry Weddings - Chicago Reviews
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Affordable & awesome wedding Rev!

We were fortunate enough to be referred to Rev Pam from a family friend who had recently used her. From the moment I spoke to Pam I knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding. My husband & I chose not to be married in a church but it was important for us to have a person of God marry us to honor his family’s faith. Pam helped us coordinate a wedding ceremony that involved some spiritual religious aspects while still being modern and allowing me to include my favorite Bob Marley quote :) We worked with her remotely via email and phone which was very easy. She attended the rehearsal and ceremony for one affordable rate. It is clear she does this because she loves what she does rather than for the money like some of the other wedding reverends out there. Thank you Pam for making our day special! Highly recommend.

No Worry Weddings - Chicago 1
    No Worry Weddings - Chicago 2
    No Worry Weddings - Chicago 3

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing - Must hire her!

From the first moment Jim and I met with Pam we knew she was the one to marry us. I felt so comfortable with her and she explained the entire process with us over the months, but also kept in contact with us over the 8 months prior to our wedding on the 13th. Pam gave us options for readings and what we wanted, however after listening to what we wanted she produced it and only one selection was changed. My very traditional family was blown away by our ceremony and how wonderful it was, including my mom! Pam thank you for making our day so special and fun at the same time!

Justin · Married on 09/01/2018

Reverend Pam was an absolute joy to work with! My partner and I procrastinated in finding an officiant for our big day. We searched on Wedding Wire and were interested in Rev. Pam because she was one of the few that had experience officiating same sex ceremonies. We reached out to Rev. Pam about 4-6 weeks before our ceremony, and she responded to our message right away. Later that week, we met up with her at Corner Bakery to find out more about what goes into a ceremony and her approach. She walked in with a big smile and made us both feel comfortable. She came prepared with a sample outline and gave us questions to think about (how religious did we want the ceremony, did we want to write our own vows, did we want someone to give a blessing ,etc.). After the initial meeting, we exchanged a few emails to finalize the ceremony details. She provided sample vows and blessings to help us personalize the ceremony and was completely accommodating to what we wanted to do, including selecting our own readings. During the day of the ceremony, she showed up promptly, with that same big smile on her face and immediately introduced herself to our parents. The ceremony ended up being more emotional than my partner or I expected, and she helped break the tension by cracking a few jokes while keeping it meaningful. Like a true professional, when it came to share our first kiss, she stepped aside to give our photographer a clear shot...something we only realized after we saw our photos. I can't thank Reverend Pam enough for making our big day truly remarkable and worry-free!

No Worry Weddings - Chicago 4

Marla · Married on 06/02/2018

Pam wasted to time embodying what we wanted for our vows. She is a warm wonderful soul, and we we're blessed to have found her. Just her beautiful smile I knew she was the right fit for us
    Thank you so much Pam!

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Pam was a wonderful part of our ceremony! Her words were thoughtful and suited our personalities perfectly. I would highly recommend Pam!

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2017

We found Pam the same way you are—by stumbling upon her on the internet, being impressed with her business name, and reading a boatload of amazing reviews. Let's just say, she provided that 5-star experience you're reading about the whole way through. From our first casual phone call, where she assured us that our ceremony could be as non-religious or religious as we wanted it to be, to months later when she helped us masterfully craft our own script, working with Pam was truly worry-free and she officiated in a way that truly showcased our personalities. She was even so good, that she inspired our videographers to use her voice as the narration of our wedding video, something we will always cherish! Even cooler, was finding out that a number of our wedding guests had also been married by Pam—now joining us to a network of Pam's biggest fans! If you're considering her at all—please reach out. She's responsive, thoughtful, personal and truly everything you could want in your wedding officiant.

No Worry Weddings - Chicago 5
    No Worry Weddings - Chicago 6
    No Worry Weddings - Chicago 7
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved it! Everything was done perfectly. We will definitely recommend her

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2017

Rev Pam was amazing! She knew exactly the right questions to ask in order to get us going. And, she was so flexible with the different things we were planning on doing. I even loved her small touches, but they were small touches that mattered - e.g., at various moments during the ceremony she would step aside knowing that the photographer was getting a great shot. Seems small, but it was really a big deal. She obviously knows what she's doing. Thanks, Pam!

Linda · Married on 08/20/2016

We would definitely recommend Pam! My family asked how long we've known her, how did we find her? We met Pam in person on the day of our wedding, and she did an amazing job at the ceremony! We had e-mailed and talked on the phone. And, it felt like we knew her when we met her. We received many compliments about Pam and the ceremony.

Claire · Married on 07/23/2016

Book Pam :) She was very helpful in the ceremony planning process. Pam let our ceremony be what we wanted it to be, therefore our ceremony was very personal and meaningful.

D · Married on 06/11/2016

Wonderful wedding officiant. No drama or frills. Listened to what we wanted, was very responsive, and executed it wonderfully. Very happy we found Rev. Pam.

Pam did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. We had only known her for a couple months but she made it seem like she had known us for years. She made our guests laugh and we couldn't have been happier with her as the officiant for our wedding!

Andy · Married on 04/22/2016

Rev Pam was absolutely incredible!!!!! From the first email to the day of the reception, Pam's guidance, experience, and support were absolutely remarkable. For days after, I've been receiving compliments and fielding requests for more details about Pam. She provided us with recommendations and alternatives; helped us brainstorm our ways through questions we would never have considered; and she was flexible to alter the ceremony to fit our expectations.

Jill · Married on 10/24/2015

Pam was so great throughout the entire process. She's super responsive and you can tell she truly cares about you and your wedding day. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and let us have as much input as we wanted. It was perfect.

Jill · Married on 10/24/2015

Pam was the perfect officiant on our wedding day. From the very beginning, she made us feel comfortable and excited. She answered all of our emails quickly and was happy to meet with us to go over details. She wrote a beautiful part of our ceremony that fit perfectly into the whole thing. We got several comments that our ceremony was amazing, and how beautifully worded it was. She completely understood what we wanted, and it went flawlessly.

I would highly recommend Pam and get her as soon as you can! 3 other couples tried to get our wedding date after we had signed the agreement to work with her... she's that good :)

Rev. Pam was wonderful. We interviewed 3 other officiants, and my husband and I were so happy to have found her! During our initial meeting, we felt that she would give our wedding a lot of attention and thought but she was very reasonably priced compared to some other officiants we met with who were offering the same services, and we were right. We were very happy with our ceremony and her service. My husband and I met with her the first time, then about a month before our wedding, I met with her again to go over our ceremony. She was great to work with, and very flexible with what we wanted to include / exclude from our ceremony. She also emailed me a full script about a week or so before our wedding so we would have a chance to review it and ensure it was everything we wanted. She also mailed our marriage certificate in for us the following business day. Overall, great experience with Rev. Pam! Highly recommend.

Cynthia · Married on 09/05/2015

Pam was wonderful! She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and always made sure to answer all of the questions my husband and I had. The ceremony was perfect! All of my guests were complimenting what she said at our ceremony and loved how she was interactive with them. She really takes the time to make sure she incorporates everything you want for your ceremony and is extremely patient. She also is more than happy to guide you and come up with things should you not have a clear idea of what you want. Very professional! She really took care of everything!

Finding an officiant was probably the most difficult task because I had no idea where to begin. If I hadn't found Pam, I don't think our wedding would have been as perfect as she was. She really takes the time to get to know you so she can create a deeply personal ceremony. She even did a mix of traditional vids and a hand fasting for us because we each wanted something different, and threw in nuggets that wee personal to each of us. We created a script together and told her which bits we did and didn't like and she got everyone who attended to enjoy themselves and be involved in the ceremony. After, many people told us it was one of the most unique, personal ceremonies they had ever seen.

Sara · Married on 07/25/2015

Pastor Pam spent some time with us to get to know us and make our ceremony personalized. We really appreciated her flexibility and touch of humor. Overall we were thrilled with her approach and the service she provided!

Ginette · Married on 06/05/2015

Pam was awesome and got to know us and exactly what we wanted. The ceremony was perfect! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Pam was the perfect fit for our wedding! She got the right feel for our ceremony that we were looking for. She not only worked well with my husband and I, but managed some tense family relationships very well at the rehearsal and ceremony. She made it effortless to walk down the aisle and repeat after her! We got so many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was afterward!

Reverend Pam was wonderful to work with and put together a special service that captured what was important to my husband and I. From the first time I spoke to her on the phone, it was clear that she enjoys officiating and making weddings both meaningful and joyous, which was reinforced each time we met with her. Rev. Pam is flexible and very respectful of anything that you do, or don't, want included in the ceremony. At our reception, guests repeatedly asked us how long we have known Rev. Pam and were shocked that we found such a great minister online. I would definitely recommend Rev. Pam!!

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

Pam was spectacular. She made our wedding special and perfect. We were so very pleased and honored that she was a part of our big day b

Pam was absolutely wonderful. Very through, professional and responsive. She helped make our ceremony a true reflection of us. So was so easy to work with and helped make everything stress-free, which is priceless to a bride.

Erica · Married on 07/19/2014

Pam is amazing officiant! Very responsive and organized. Ceremony is laid out to your desires/requests. Received many compliments from guests about our beautiful ceremony. Highly recommended.