28 Reviews for No Worry Weddings - Chicago

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Agnostic (1)
28 No Worry Weddings - Chicago Reviews

Pam wasted to time embodying what we wanted for our vows. She is a warm wonderful soul, and we we're blessed to have found her. Just her beautiful smile I knew she was the right fit for us
Thank you so much Pam!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Pam was a wonderful part of our ceremony! Her words were thoughtful and suited our personalities perfectly. I would highly recommend Pam!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Pam the same way you are—by stumbling upon her on the internet, being impressed with her business name, and reading a boatload of amazing reviews. Let's just say, she provided that 5-star experience you're reading about the whole way through. From our first casual phone call, where she assured us that our ceremony could be as non-religious or religious as we wanted it to be, to months later when she helped us masterfully craft our own script, working with Pam was truly worry-free and she officiated in a way that truly showcased our personalities. She was even so good, that she inspired our videographers to use her voice as the narration of our wedding video, something we will always cherish! Even cooler, was finding out that a number of our wedding guests had also been married by Pam—now joining us to a network of Pam's biggest fans! If you're considering her at all—please reach out. She's responsive, thoughtful, personal and truly everything you could want in your wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved it! Everything was done perfectly. We will definitely recommend her

Profile Picture Yesenia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Pam was amazing! She knew exactly the right questions to ask in order to get us going. And, she was so flexible with the different things we were planning on doing. I even loved her small touches, but they were small touches that mattered - e.g., at various moments during the ceremony she would step aside knowing that the photographer was getting a great shot. Seems small, but it was really a big deal. She obviously knows what she's doing. Thanks, Pam!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We would definitely recommend Pam! My family asked how long we've known her, how did we find her? We met Pam in person on the day of our wedding, and she did an amazing job at the ceremony! We had e-mailed and talked on the phone. And, it felt like we knew her when we met her. We received many compliments about Pam and the ceremony.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Book Pam :) She was very helpful in the ceremony planning process. Pam let our ceremony be what we wanted it to be, therefore our ceremony was very personal and meaningful.

Profile Picture Claire, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful wedding officiant. No drama or frills. Listened to what we wanted, was very responsive, and executed it wonderfully. Very happy we found Rev. Pam.

Profile Picture D, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. We had only known her for a couple months but she made it seem like she had known us for years. She made our guests laugh and we couldn't have been happier with her as the officiant for our wedding!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Pam was absolutely incredible!!!!! From the first email to the day of the reception, Pam's guidance, experience, and support were absolutely remarkable. For days after, I've been receiving compliments and fielding requests for more details about Pam. She provided us with recommendations and alternatives; helped us brainstorm our ways through questions we would never have considered; and she was flexible to alter the ceremony to fit our expectations.

Profile Picture Andy, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pam was so great throughout the entire process. She's super responsive and you can tell she truly cares about you and your wedding day. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and let us have as much input as we wanted. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Pam was the perfect officiant on our wedding day. From the very beginning, she made us feel comfortable and excited. She answered all of our emails quickly and was happy to meet with us to go over details. She wrote a beautiful part of our ceremony that fit perfectly into the whole thing. We got several comments that our ceremony was amazing, and how beautifully worded it was. She completely understood what we wanted, and it went flawlessly.

I would highly recommend Pam and get her as soon as you can! 3 other couples tried to get our wedding date after we had signed the agreement to work with her... she's that good :)

Profile Picture Jill, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Pam was wonderful. We interviewed 3 other officiants, and my husband and I were so happy to have found her! During our initial meeting, we felt that she would give our wedding a lot of attention and thought but she was very reasonably priced compared to some other officiants we met with who were offering the same services, and we were right. We were very happy with our ceremony and her service. My husband and I met with her the first time, then about a month before our wedding, I met with her again to go over our ceremony. She was great to work with, and very flexible with what we wanted to include / exclude from our ceremony. She also emailed me a full script about a week or so before our wedding so we would have a chance to review it and ensure it was everything we wanted. She also mailed our marriage certificate in for us the following business day. Overall, great experience with Rev. Pam! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5549996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was wonderful! She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and always made sure to answer all of the questions my husband and I had. The ceremony was perfect! All of my guests were complimenting what she said at our ceremony and loved how she was interactive with them. She really takes the time to make sure she incorporates everything you want for your ceremony and is extremely patient. She also is more than happy to guide you and come up with things should you not have a clear idea of what you want. Very professional! She really took care of everything!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Finding an officiant was probably the most difficult task because I had no idea where to begin. If I hadn't found Pam, I don't think our wedding would have been as perfect as she was. She really takes the time to get to know you so she can create a deeply personal ceremony. She even did a mix of traditional vids and a hand fasting for us because we each wanted something different, and threw in nuggets that wee personal to each of us. We created a script together and told her which bits we did and didn't like and she got everyone who attended to enjoy themselves and be involved in the ceremony. After, many people told us it was one of the most unique, personal ceremonies they had ever seen.

Profile Picture User5102661, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Pam spent some time with us to get to know us and make our ceremony personalized. We really appreciated her flexibility and touch of humor. Overall we were thrilled with her approach and the service she provided!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was awesome and got to know us and exactly what we wanted. The ceremony was perfect! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Ginette, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was the perfect fit for our wedding! She got the right feel for our ceremony that we were looking for. She not only worked well with my husband and I, but managed some tense family relationships very well at the rehearsal and ceremony. She made it effortless to walk down the aisle and repeat after her! We got so many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was afterward!

Profile Picture User4699909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Pam was wonderful to work with and put together a special service that captured what was important to my husband and I. From the first time I spoke to her on the phone, it was clear that she enjoys officiating and making weddings both meaningful and joyous, which was reinforced each time we met with her. Rev. Pam is flexible and very respectful of anything that you do, or don't, want included in the ceremony. At our reception, guests repeatedly asked us how long we have known Rev. Pam and were shocked that we found such a great minister online. I would definitely recommend Rev. Pam!!

Profile Picture User4504995, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was spectacular. She made our wedding special and perfect. We were so very pleased and honored that she was a part of our big day b

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was absolutely wonderful. Very through, professional and responsive. She helped make our ceremony a true reflection of us. So was so easy to work with and helped make everything stress-free, which is priceless to a bride.

Profile Picture User4503412, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam is amazing officiant! Very responsive and organized. Ceremony is laid out to your desires/requests. Received many compliments from guests about our beautiful ceremony. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam was so nice to work with. When we first spoke with her on the phone to our first meeting she was very organized and helped us plan the perfect ceremony to fit our wedding style. She was aware of how nervous everyone can be and was able to put us at ease before the ceremony started (she even sent me a kind text letting me know the groom looked handsome :) ). The ceremony she put together was light, relaxed and even managed to make people laugh - there was even some group participation which everyone loved. She really made our day special and we appreciate all the time and energy she put into it!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/17/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I had no idea where to start when I was looking for an officiant, I am SO happy I came across Rev. Pam. She was professional yet laid back, and honestly, one of the coolest women I have met! She did all the work when it came to the rehearsal and ceremony, all while being so calm and organized. My family still raves about her~ I do too! Very reasonably priced as well~ can't recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/11/11, 3 Reviews