No Limits Disc Jockey Service Reviews

43 | Modesto, CA

43 Reviews for No Limits Disc Jockey Service

Tess · Married on 05/18/2018

Mike was incredible worked with me through every unplanned change and I felt like he was reading our minds with the playlist !! Thank you Mike !!!

Kyle · Married on 06/17/2017

The whole process from the beginning of working with Michael and No Limits was very simple and easy. They are affordable and their website was user friendly for communicating our desired musical selection and song choices. The day of, Jason, our DJ, did a wonderful job playing the type of music we selected and ad libbed a few songs that matched with the flow of the evening perfectly. They helped make our day a complete success.

Chris · Married on 06/03/2017

Michael did a great job at keeping the wedding on schedule and running smoothly.

Kasey · Married on 04/28/2017

Mike Hernandez did a great job. He was very responsive from the quoting process throughout the entire event. He listened to everything we wanted from a music standpoint and even indulged my father's odd requests. :) I would definitely recommend him to a friend for any events needing a DJ.

• Amber

Amber · event on: 11/13/2015

Mike was professional and not only met expectations but exceeded them! He's very friendly and a joy for my guests and I!

kystle · Married on 11/05/2016

Mike was amazing to work with. I was a little nervous about not meeting him in person prior to the wedding but in the end there was nothing to worry about. His website is super easy to use and it has a big list of songs to choose from and you can always request songs not on his list. Our guests loved the mix of music played and we had multiple compliments on the music.

Agata · Married on 10/29/2016

Working with Michael from No Limits Disc Jockey Service was a pleasure; he helped make our wedding unforgettable.
    We were planning our wedding in Yosemite from literally the other side of the world (Hong Kong), and booked Michael's services based on a recommendation from another vendor. We were very impressed with his organization, attention to detail, and professionalism from the very beginning. As soon as we contracted with him, he sent us a link to his website where we were able to input details about our ceremony, choose songs we wanted, and in general share how we wanted our evening to run. The process was very easy and helped keep us organized. Our calls and emails with him were great- he was always responsive and flexible with the timing of the calls due to our time zone; he made great suggestions based on his experience with the venue and asked good questions to make sure he would get the details right.
    The proof is in the pudding- people were able to hear everything during our ceremony, cheered wildly when he introduced the wedding party during the reception, and most importantly, kept our guests (and ourselves) dancing for the whole wedding. He played great songs that made the party super fun and incorporated every song that we wanted him to play. We got so many compliments on how great our wedding was and how much fun people had, and it was in large part because of the atmosphere that Michael created on the dance floor.
    We were so lucky to work with him and would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a DJ for weddings or any type of event. Thank you again!

David · Married on 09/24/2016

No Limits DJ was very responsive to our questions over the phone and through e-mail prior to the wedding and conducted themselves in a professional manner. We were still a little nervous since we didn't get a chance to meet them until a few days before the wedding. Upon meeting them all of our fears were put to rest. Both Michael and our DJ Robert were very friendly and knowledgeable and had spent time researching our location and going over our playlist guidelines and ideas.

Our DJ Robert did a great job the day of the wedding with announcements and working with the other wedding vendors.

As for the most important part the music, he did an EXCELLENT job working in the list of songs we gave him as well as playing other songs to help keep everyone dancing. People were dancing until the final moment. He even went over the allotted time as everyone was having fun and our limo ride was late and never showed up.

I would HIGHLY recommend No Limits DJ to anyone looking for a wedding DJ at a very reasonable price.

Ashlee · Married on 09/10/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Mike for our wedding as our DJ. He was easy to get ahold of, always returned my calls the day of, & was extremely flexible with changes for the wedding which often happens. The wedding coordinator dropped the ball @ our beautiful wedding, before I could even say anything about it Mike took charge & stepped in. He honestly SAVED the wedding & we can't thank him enough! Not only did he do an amazing job but he was super nice as well which is always a plus. Any song request we wanted he played & his transitions from one song to the next was on point. We will definitely be using Mike's services in the future! Thanks again Mike
    The Rodriguez Family

Kelsie · Married on 07/16/2016

Great dj for a great price! He got everyone out on the dance floor and we loved how vocal he was with us and our guests! I would highly recommend him!

Kiley · Married on 12/06/2015

I truly enjoyed the photo booth experience with Michael. We had so much fun and Were very happy with how great everything turned out. Also, we loved that Michael was personable. He even took pics with me and then shook it a little on the dance floor which was so fun and funny. He was professional in every way and helpful. We had such a great time!!

Julia · Married on 01/03/2015

He was great at keeping the reception moving along with the announcements he made. It seems like he has a lot of experience. Everyone loved the photo booth too.

Donna · Married on 11/29/2014

Very easy to work with. Really kept the event on track and moving along at a good pace. I would highly recommend for any event.

The DJ was one of the thing from our wedding that our guests continuously complimented us on throughout the night. Mike made the night fun and was a great MC that moved the night along quickly and efficiently.

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

Thank you DJ Mike! I don't really remember everything because the day flew by but you were there and were very professional. Thanks making our wedding a special occasion.
    ~Jessica

Annamarie · Married on 08/09/2014

I was recommended to Mike from my Best Friend. It was a little scary booking someone we had never met, but we are SOOOOOO glad we did! He did an AMAZING job!!!! He knew we were on a tight schedule and we had a lot we wanted to pack into a 6 hour time frame! He took our requests and made our day a dream come true! No request from us went undone! He literally made our wedding the Best Ever!!! I can not thank them enough! He kept us on task even though I tend to get distracted very easily. No Limits DJ provided better service than I expected and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Valley or within their area! Thank you for making our day so special!!! XOXO

Heather · Married on 05/31/2014

No Limits D.J was so good. We also had a photo Booth from them. They were awesome. I would recommend them to everyone. We thank them for making our daughter's wedding so wonderful.

Stefanie · Married on 04/12/2014

My experience with No Limits DJ Service could not have been more positive. Mike was super responsive and and always professional at the highest level. My husband and I are quite particular about the music we like and we were extremely happy with the vast selection that Mike had to offer. We spent hours browsing through his library and sent him something like 5 hours of music that we wanted to hear. Mike did a fantastic job entertaining the crowd and lots of our guests told us afterwards that our DJ was just amazing. Mike had somebody with him helping him out and both of them were supremely professional. Mike also offers his services as the MC and he kept everyone on schedule. It was really great not having to worry about when to cut the cake or throw the bouquet, Mike took care of all of it. Also, Mike offered us a really good price that outbid all the other quotes we had. Nobody is going to remember the food or the flowers from your wedding, it's the party that everybody will talk about. No Limits DJ Service made sure our friends and family are still talking about how great the party at our wedding was!

Beverley · Married on 03/22/2014

Our wedding planner talked us into having a DJ later in the planning and we are SO GLAD we did and that Michael Hernandez, No Limits Disc Jockey Service, was our DJ. Communicated with him prior to rehearsal strictly on web and he attended rehearsal and played music for a better practice session and inherently understood everything we wanted. Recommended one song be shortened due to length and he knew just where to do that. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the service he provided; it was perfect and he was very pleasant, professional and helped our dream wedding come true!

Thank you Michael! - Beverley Bekedam

Brian · Married on 10/17/2013

Mike (or the DJ as he will have you call him) was on point for our wedding. We had specific audio cues during our ceremony, which he nailed, and transitioned from ceremony to reception in no time at all. Best of all, he stayed active and kept everyone entertained while we were doing our rounds and eating. Mike was the perfect host, and all of the stress of entertaining was washed away because of how awesome he was. Highly recommended!!!!

James · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Michael was the best! He was professional and kept the reception flowing smoothly...seamless. We couldnt hace pulled it off with out his services.

Thank you DJ Michael!

V · Married on 08/18/2012

Mike did SO GOOD! My decorator was horrible and everything kept going wrong. Mike took control and attempted to ease my level of anxiety. He entertained while everyone else scrambled. He really went above and beyond our expectations. We are beyond grateful for the amount of work he put into our wedding. I have already recommended him to several of my family members and friends. Thank you so much!

Mike with No Limits is awesome! He was a great D.J. He was the life of the party and made all of my guests feel great, and he kept me and my husband on schedule; which was much needed when we were running around to say hi to everyone and still doing all of the "regular" wedding events (first dance, garter toss, cake cutting etc.) We love, love, love Mike Hernandez with No Limits D.J.

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2012

Mike provided us with an awesome evening of cocktail hour/dinner/dancing music ranging all genres. We love all country, oldies, R&B and some contemporary music. We had people of all ages dancing and enjoying his music he choose for us.

He also professionally non obtrusively helped our Wedding evening along the pre appointed schedule. We would have been lost without him.

I would recommend and use Mike again in a heartbeat! Absolutely delighted with his services!!!!

• W

wendy · Married on 03/31/2012

All the guests really complimented this DJ. Kept everyone dancing and entertained!