43 Reviews for No Limits Disc Jockey Service

32 No Limits Disc Jockey Service Reviews

Mike was incredible worked with me through every unplanned change and I felt like he was reading our minds with the playlist !! Thank you Mike !!!

Profile Picture Tess, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The whole process from the beginning of working with Michael and No Limits was very simple and easy. They are affordable and their website was user friendly for communicating our desired musical selection and song choices. The day of, Jason, our DJ, did a wonderful job playing the type of music we selected and ad libbed a few songs that matched with the flow of the evening perfectly. They helped make our day a complete success.

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael did a great job at keeping the wedding on schedule and running smoothly.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Hernandez did a great job. He was very responsive from the quoting process throughout the entire event. He listened to everything we wanted from a music standpoint and even indulged my father's odd requests. :) I would definitely recommend him to a friend for any events needing a DJ.

Profile Picture Kasey, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing to work with. I was a little nervous about not meeting him in person prior to the wedding but in the end there was nothing to worry about. His website is super easy to use and it has a big list of songs to choose from and you can always request songs not on his list. Our guests loved the mix of music played and we had multiple compliments on the music.

Profile Picture kystle, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Michael from No Limits Disc Jockey Service was a pleasure; he helped make our wedding unforgettable.
We were planning our wedding in Yosemite from literally the other side of the world (Hong Kong), and booked Michael's services based on a recommendation from another vendor. We were very impressed with his organization, attention to detail, and professionalism from the very beginning. As soon as we contracted with him, he sent us a link to his website where we were able to input details about our ceremony, choose songs we wanted, and in general share how we wanted our evening to run. The process was very easy and helped keep us organized. Our calls and emails with him were great- he was always responsive and flexible with the timing of the calls due to our time zone; he made great suggestions based on his experience with the venue and asked good questions to make sure he would get the details right.
The proof is in the pudding- people were able to hear everything during our ceremony, cheered wildly when he introduced the wedding party during the reception, and most importantly, kept our guests (and ourselves) dancing for the whole wedding. He played great songs that made the party super fun and incorporated every song that we wanted him to play. We got so many compliments on how great our wedding was and how much fun people had, and it was in large part because of the atmosphere that Michael created on the dance floor.
We were so lucky to work with him and would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a DJ for weddings or any type of event. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Agata, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

No Limits DJ was very responsive to our questions over the phone and through e-mail prior to the wedding and conducted themselves in a professional manner. We were still a little nervous since we didn't get a chance to meet them until a few days before the wedding. Upon meeting them all of our fears were put to rest. Both Michael and our DJ Robert were very friendly and knowledgeable and had spent time researching our location and going over our playlist guidelines and ideas.

Our DJ Robert did a great job the day of the wedding with announcements and working with the other wedding vendors.

As for the most important part the music, he did an EXCELLENT job working in the list of songs we gave him as well as playing other songs to help keep everyone dancing. People were dancing until the final moment. He even went over the allotted time as everyone was having fun and our limo ride was late and never showed up.

I would HIGHLY recommend No Limits DJ to anyone looking for a wedding DJ at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture David, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Mike for our wedding as our DJ. He was easy to get ahold of, always returned my calls the day of, & was extremely flexible with changes for the wedding which often happens. The wedding coordinator dropped the ball @ our beautiful wedding, before I could even say anything about it Mike took charge & stepped in. He honestly SAVED the wedding & we can't thank him enough! Not only did he do an amazing job but he was super nice as well which is always a plus. Any song request we wanted he played & his transitions from one song to the next was on point. We will definitely be using Mike's services in the future! Thanks again Mike
The Rodriguez Family

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with NoLimitsDJ was very good all around. My initial contact and subsequent conversations were very good, personable and helpful. The event (wedding reception) turned out great. Our DJ was exceptional, quick to respond to circumstances, personable and professional. Everyone I talked to enjoyed the music. It was blended very well and my husband even commented on how much he enjoyed all the selections and how it was presented. Good job! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great dj for a great price! He got everyone out on the dance floor and we loved how vocal he was with us and our guests! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

I truly enjoyed the photo booth experience with Michael. We had so much fun and Were very happy with how great everything turned out. Also, we loved that Michael was personable. He even took pics with me and then shook it a little on the dance floor which was so fun and funny. He was professional in every way and helpful. We had such a great time!!

Profile Picture Kiley, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Did a great job of playing songs that were appropriate for the type of guests at our wedding. The crowd was a bit older, mostly family. The DJ definitely took note of this because there were less top 40 songs, more older danceable songs and everyone there loved it.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was phenomenal to work with, very professional, always available. Our DJ, Matt, was extremely professional and courteous. He arrived to our reception hall on time, had a professional setup, and was a great professional voice on the microphone. He was a little slow in the transitions (we were supposed to walk in to a different song than the rest of the bridal party) but our song didn't kick on until we were to our table. He was also a little slow to start our first dance song. OVERALL we were extremely happy. Our guests were on the dance floor all night, until the last song played we had a full floor! He kept that music flowing and he played the songs we requested. He knew we wanted a special song for our last dance. We had originally planned with them that we would be leaving the reception before the night completely ended but we were having so much fun dancing we stayed the whole time. He was flexible and checked in with us to be sure he didn't miss our leaving and dancing our one last slow dance. We were so happy with the service we received we wouldn't even think about looking elsewhere!!

Profile Picture User4491405, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was great at keeping the reception moving along with the announcements he made. It seems like he has a lot of experience. Everyone loved the photo booth too.

Profile Picture Julia, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy to work with. Really kept the event on track and moving along at a good pace. I would highly recommend for any event.

Profile Picture Donna, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was one of the thing from our wedding that our guests continuously complimented us on throughout the night. Mike made the night fun and was a great MC that moved the night along quickly and efficiently.

Profile Picture Toni, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

For my wedding, my wife and I had No Limits DJ as our music/entertainment. Although No Limits wasn't our first choice, due to booked schedules, Michael and No Limits were highly recommended to us by our 1st choice. Michael was very personable, professional and easy to work with. My fiance and I met with him once after a couple phone conversations, and with the help of his online event manager, that was the only face to face meeting that we needed. He makes it very easy to contact him, either phone, email, or through the web-based event planner. We were pretty satisfied with the planning phase of the wedding, since we had a good idea of what we wanted and did a lot of song choices ourselves. Michael was on board with anything we decided to throw at him, making suggestions or asking questions to make sure that he understood what we wanted and he handled everything very professionally. It was fun!

On the day of, he showed up on time, exactly when we planned, and both he and his assistant looked sharp. Despite us being a little disorganized (your wedding day goes by way too fast), and the weather being a cool 94 degrees in October, Michael totally delivered. He did a great job at improvising when he needed to, or taking control of the flow of things. I really don't think I have anything to complain about with the experience. But I don't give out 100% or 5 stars, I just find it very tough for some reason.

Bottom line: We would recommend No Limits DJ for any and all events. Michael was thumbs up!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you DJ Mike! I don't really remember everything because the day flew by but you were there and were very professional. Thanks making our wedding a special occasion.
~Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was recommended to Mike from my Best Friend. It was a little scary booking someone we had never met, but we are SOOOOOO glad we did! He did an AMAZING job!!!! He knew we were on a tight schedule and we had a lot we wanted to pack into a 6 hour time frame! He took our requests and made our day a dream come true! No request from us went undone! He literally made our wedding the Best Ever!!! I can not thank them enough! He kept us on task even though I tend to get distracted very easily. No Limits DJ provided better service than I expected and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Valley or within their area! Thank you for making our day so special!!! XOXO

Profile Picture Annamarie, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

No Limits D.J was so good. We also had a photo Booth from them. They were awesome. I would recommend them to everyone. We thank them for making our daughter's wedding so wonderful.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

My experience with No Limits DJ Service could not have been more positive. Mike was super responsive and and always professional at the highest level. My husband and I are quite particular about the music we like and we were extremely happy with the vast selection that Mike had to offer. We spent hours browsing through his library and sent him something like 5 hours of music that we wanted to hear. Mike did a fantastic job entertaining the crowd and lots of our guests told us afterwards that our DJ was just amazing. Mike had somebody with him helping him out and both of them were supremely professional. Mike also offers his services as the MC and he kept everyone on schedule. It was really great not having to worry about when to cut the cake or throw the bouquet, Mike took care of all of it. Also, Mike offered us a really good price that outbid all the other quotes we had. Nobody is going to remember the food or the flowers from your wedding, it's the party that everybody will talk about. No Limits DJ Service made sure our friends and family are still talking about how great the party at our wedding was!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding planner talked us into having a DJ later in the planning and we are SO GLAD we did and that Michael Hernandez, No Limits Disc Jockey Service, was our DJ. Communicated with him prior to rehearsal strictly on web and he attended rehearsal and played music for a better practice session and inherently understood everything we wanted. Recommended one song be shortened due to length and he knew just where to do that. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the service he provided; it was perfect and he was very pleasant, professional and helped our dream wedding come true!

Thank you Michael! - Beverley Bekedam

Profile Picture Beverley, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike (or the DJ as he will have you call him) was on point for our wedding. We had specific audio cues during our ceremony, which he nailed, and transitioned from ceremony to reception in no time at all. Best of all, he stayed active and kept everyone entertained while we were doing our rounds and eating. Mike was the perfect host, and all of the stress of entertaining was washed away because of how awesome he was. Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/17/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Michael was the best! He was professional and kept the reception flowing smoothly...seamless. We couldnt hace pulled it off with out his services.

Thank you DJ Michael!

Profile Picture James, 10/12/13, 1 Review
4.3

Everyone had a great time. I have had several guest tell me the dj was great and that they were so glad we had you there.
As the bride, I have a little criticism, I put a lot of time and effort into the music list. One song was put on the "do not play list", but it was played.
Nobody knew that, except me.
I also had a great time and would recommend you for dj and officiant services.

Thank you!!