No. 9 Images Photography Reviews

12 | Springboro, OH

12 Reviews for No. 9 Images Photography

Lindsay Riddle · Married on 02/11/2020

Perfection

Couldn’t have had a better photographer for our perfect day. Incredible photographer/videographer! Incredible artist, incredibly talented.

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Jason

Jason Prager · Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome on everything

Robert and his team were amazing, we hired them for photography and videographer, the pictures were amazing, when things were starting to go wrong he stepped in to help out. He went over and above our expectations, we would recommend him and his team to everyone.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Leah · Married on 06/24/2017

Robert of No. 9 Images Photography was a fantastic photographer for our Oxford, Ohio wedding, He was responsive and helpful during the planning stages; he graciously put up with many, many emails and phone calls from me in the months leading up to our wedding. On the wedding day Robert was both professional and very friendly. He did an incredible time moving us, our bridal party, and families through photos in a fun and efficient way. The results were fantastic -- we highly recommend No. 9 to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Samanthe

Samanthe · Married on 04/22/2017

No. 9 Images Photography made our experience with engagement and wedding photos very comfortable. Robert provided creative ideas and got some amazing shots! His fun personality worked perfectly with us and our crazy bridal party. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer!

Sent on 04/29/2017
  • AimNicole86

Amy · Married on 07/11/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our day! Bob worked so well with us, and was so patient with the ever changing details of our wedding. I requested a second shooter and Bob brought Damon with him who was also wonderful. They worked so well together. One of the most important details to me was to have a photo booth and Bob more than delivered. It was a huge hit!! I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

There is no way that I can express how wonderful it was to work with Robert and No. 9 Images for our engagement photos and wedding. We had many extraordinary vendors for our wedding that we would recommend, but none more highly than Robert. We made our selection based on a friend's recommendation and our sit-down informational interview - right from the start my photo-reluctant groom said that he was the best choice for someone that he'd want to hang out with for the day. During our engagement session we knew that we'd made the right choice - he was fun, easy-going, accommodating. We ended up with wonderful photos. During the wedding day he was fantastic. He was open to any ideas and suggestions that we had, but he had a clear vision for what photos we should take as well. He made everyone comfortable throughout the day - even the most reluctant to take photos were at ease. You won't be disappointed if you book with Robert. There are plenty of vendors that can offer great photos (and he does), but it's not as easy to find the type of person that you want to spend your most special day with and he is that type of person. Beyond the photography, personality, and professionalism, he also offers great value. We highly, highly, highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Gazen · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I hired Robert for our engagement photos and our wedding, and we received plenty of amazing photographs!! My husband absolutely HATES taking photos and gets really annoyed when people want to take pictures of him, but during our engagement shoot, he had so much fun because Robert made him feel comfortable. He definitely listens to what you want and makes sure that you get the shots that you request. On our wedding day, he was so nice and patient with all of the chaos going on. Robert went with us to multiple locations throughout the day. His prices are extremely reasonable, and the turn around time for the photos was really fast. We have over 4000 photos to choose from, and they are all amazing with great quality. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Robert did an amazing job. Everyone loved him and he was super hilarious the whole day...even keeping me calm. And our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2013

Robert did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. He was very easy to work with, and his prices are EXTREMELY reasonable for our area (Cincinnati). When all was said and done, we had almost 3,000 pictures to choose from. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Sara · Married on 12/06/2008

I would refer this company anyday. Robert was great and took great shots. His pricing is amazing and did an overall great job. The only negative thing I have to say about him was it took 2 1/2 months to get my pictures back but some of it was because his wife had a baby like a week after my wedding so it was totally understandable.

Sent on 02/28/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2009

We hired Robert after seeing many great reviews about him on the Knot. He was, for us, a great budget choice for a photographer. Robert was extremely easy to work with. He was on time, brought along a second shooter, and adhered to my timeline better than I did. Also - I love our photographs! We got more than 1300 photos edited and ready to be proofed two weeks after the wedding. Hopefully the quality of the books and prints is as great as the day-of and proof experience has been. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2008

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

Robert was amazing. I just can't say enough for him. His prices met my budget needs perfectly, and that's saying a lot because I was a very budget-conscious bride. He was sometimes hard to get a hold of, but he was always very professional and friendly. On our wedding day, he showed up on time and stayed every second that I needed him for. He was flexible in what we wanted shot, offered some ideas, and helped us have fun with our pre-ceremony pictures. In regards to the quality, they're good. They're not the most amazing pictures I have ever seen, and I wish a few had turned out differently, but considering I only paid $500 for my entire package I am extremely happy with the results. Overall, happy!!!

Sent on 12/29/2008