nJoy Weddings Reviews

nJoy Weddings 3
nJoy Weddings 4
  • Paula

Paula Robinson · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful Wedding and stress free!

Working with Joy and Sharon with NJoy wedding was a most pleasant experience. They offered the advice that we needed to make our day very special, and helped us to incorporate our own personal touches.
    We live in Georgia and we’re nervous about planning a wedding in another state, but they made it so easy!
    Thank you both so very much for making our wedding spectacular. We could not have done it without you!
    Paula and Aubrey Robinson

Sent on 04/21/2019

nJoy Weddings's reply:

Paula and Aubrey were such a joy to work with! We loved him needing them and their family and friends it was an absolutely fabulous day!

Reese Hasel · Married on 05/09/2019

Absolutely Perfect

My wife and I had a absolutely amazing experience with Mrs. Sharen Steele our officiant. She was very nice and patient. We were supposed to get married on the beach but a storm blew in and we had to change locations at the last minute. Mrs. Sharen didn’t even hesitate to say yes, she would marry us at a different location that was 15 miles down the road at my sisters house. Even though we couldn’t get married on the beach Mrs. Sharen made it a pleasant experience for us and it turned out great. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an nice caring officiant.

Sent on 05/22/2019

nJoy Weddings's reply:

Thank you Reese and Susan! You were an absolute delightful couple with him to work. Although it didn’t seem like work it was such a pleasure. I love the flexibility you both had in having to change locations as well. I loved meeting your family and friends and was so happy to be part of your special day. Sincerely Sharen

Donna · Married on 07/11/2018

Joy was so awesome! She worked us in at the last moment and we were all in tears at the moving ceremony. She truly made everything wonderful!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    nJoy Weddings 5

Tricia · Married on 06/16/2018

Sharen and Joy were very professional but also felt like family. They were informative, timely and communicated easily when needed. We had a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Shawna · Married on 05/29/2018

Being from out of state they made it so easy planning our big day. We were very impressed with their quick communication. They tailored everything to meet our needs and wants and the day of went flawless and was just what we dreamed of.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

We couldn’t be happier with the service!! Ms. Joy has a soft genuine way about her and her voice is gentle and calming. She walked us through step by step and made sure our day was exactly the way we wanted it. A few last minute changes we requested were met without hesitation. Always professional and communication was easy. We highly recommend nJoy Weddings!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    nJoy Weddings 6

Jim · Married on 05/08/2018

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE !!! Joy and Sharon were a God send, my wife and I were under a tight time line . N JOY proved to be a very Professional and fit us in on short notice making for a perfect WEDDING DAY>> Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Mike · Married on 04/24/2018

Joy and Sharen were very accommodating. We had requested a small service and they were able to include everything we asked for and more. They became more like friends than just officiants. Thanks to you both. Mike and Terry

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kathryn · Married on 03/24/2018

Sharen was very professional and helped make our ceremony personal and memorable! We can not express how highly we recommend nJoy Weddings. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Wonderful ladies. Very friendly and helpful for those who don’t know much about weddings/ceremony!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kay · Married on 10/12/2017

Joy and Sharen were the sweetest ladies to work with! We were planning a wedding from 4 states away and in a week! Not being familiar with Destin/Ft. Walton area they recommended Beasley Park and I couldn't have loved the location any more! They make sure that you are satisfied with what's in the ceremony and that it's what you want. I absolutely loved their ceremony! The use of a microphone and speaker during the ceremony was also a great help to my family and friends that couldn't be physically with us but got to watch via Facebook live. Thank you Joy and Sharen! James and I are extremely happy we found you to marry us!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    nJoy Weddings 7
    nJoy Weddings 8

B · Married on 09/16/2017

Great team effort, very easy to work with . Very helpful and polite , easy to get in touch and always ready to accommodate. I definitely recommend Njoy wedding service!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2017

Joy and Sharen were both wonderful ladies! Joy was the minister and Sharen helped with getting the music set up, our unity sand table and assisted Joy to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted! We had never met them in person before the ceremony as we live in Texas and were making a trip to Destin, Florida to have our ceremony. We spoke on several occasions via phone before the ceremony and she provided me with many ideas for the ceremony via email and let me add to customize the wedding ceremony that we both wanted for our special day. Joy really made it clear that the only thing she asked was for a stress free wedding for her brides! Well yes, that's what I wanted too and they both made sure that was what we got! Our wedding was all we had ever wanted and was so beautiful. My parents also were celebrating their 40th year anniversary and they put together a beautiful vow renewal to incorporate with our ceremony. They made sure that we both got the ceremonies that we were wanting for our special day and it showed with every detail. They have a passion for what they do and it comes through before, during and after the ceremony. Not only are they both amazing but the price was very affordable too! They even have a large speaker that they will play your ceremony music on so that is one less thing to worry about! We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kathryn · Married on 07/30/2017

Joy made our day perfect. It could not have been a more perfect day for us. I am so grateful that we were referred to Joy and Sharren. Thank you so much, it was an amazing day.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Heather · Married on 06/23/2017

We had the privilege of having Joy as our officiant. She was so great to work with as we were coming from Tennessee to Florida to get married on Navarre Beach. I highly recommend this business and these ladies as they are professional, genuine and caring for your special event! -Heather

Sent on 08/28/2017

Tenecia · Married on 05/05/2017

Joy and Sharon were amazing! They went far and beyond to ensure that our ceremony was personalized and communicated with us continuously up until the very day. They helped make our day amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2016

Beautiful ceremony given by both, willing to incorporate many things in for our family blending. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Deborah · Married on 08/09/2016

Simply put - Sharen and Joy gave us our perfect wedding Ceremony! We knew what we wanted, we just were not sure how to get there. Joy helped us put together a very personalized and spiritual exchange of vows on a private beach in beautiful Destin, Florida.
    These ladies helped us create a wonderful memory on a day we will never forget!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Anna · Married on 08/04/2016

These ladies are absolutely amazing. I literally cannot say enough great things about n'Joy Weddings. I would not have wanted anyone except Joy Aplin to officiate Keri and I's wedding. The personalized vows that were spoken at our wedding were perfect. If you are researching and over-analyzing every detail on the Internet, as I myself did. Stop right here, these are your gals! Our wedding was unique and special in so many ways!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/05/2016

My husband and I wanted to have small intimate wedding on a beach. We are so happy that we found nJOy. We definitely would recommend them. They made everything so easy to plan. They helped make our wedding an awesome and memorable experience. These ladies are a couple of gems.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Gave us an amazing ceremony. Much more than what we were expecting and very flexible on the location. Would recommend in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

Very nice ladies! Everything went very well and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Katrina · Married on 04/01/2016

In the pouring down rain, Sharon and Joy showed us professionalism and we felt like family. Joy's presentation of the vows, still gives me the goosies, her voice is so sweet and calming and you could feel the love in her presentation. The sand ceremony was so special and they made extra effort to match our color preferences. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • Christopher n Michelle

Christopher n Michelle · Married on 11/14/2015

You ladies were simply amazing! From the time of contact until the ceremony! I'm so thankful for you two! Even more so that you could accommodate our ceremony even though it was last minute, since our original officiant cancelled, you took what started off as a stressful situation and turned lemons into lemonade. Thank you soooo much for all you did! The ceremony from start to finish was truly remarkable and so memorable. You hearts were truly in it, Ms. Sharen, thank you for bringing you "Joy" to our special day!! From the bottom of our hearts we are truly thankful and honored, thank you for making our renewal, even more remarkable than the first time we wed.

Sent on 11/15/2015