Nittany Entertainment Reviews

137 | State College, PA

137 Reviews for Nittany Entertainment

Chelsi · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved nittnany entertainment! They did our wedding at Raystown Lake on 9/29 this year! Everything was perfect! Also I loved the online page they use to put all your information in

Sent on 10/11/2018

Brett · Married on 09/28/2018

Nittany Entertainment was the best! We hired them for our wedding at the Rusty Rail Brewing Company in Mifflinburg, PA in September of 2018. Their online portal was perfect for us to select our own music, even to the point where each couple in the wedding party entered the venue to a different song. Eric was great to work with and he provided uplighting, ceremony sound and a great customized photo booth. I wish I could give more than five stars.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Nittany Entertainment's reply:

Hey Brett! Thanks for the comments! Glad we were a part of your day! Loved your friends and family!

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

HUGE thank you to you and your team for an amazing night on Saturday!!! We couldn’t have asked for better music. Thank you for your time spent helping coordinate everything to make the day wonderful. They even helped my dad merge two songs together for our father daughter dance. We got so many compliments on the DJ! Would highly recommend the photo booth too it’s awesome, super easy to use and gave us another keepsake to commemorate the day.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2018

Winning Spinning from Nittany Entertainment!

Nittany Entertainment did excellent work at our wedding reception. The uplighting looked wonderful, and Eric Stoner was the perfect ‘emcee’ who kept our event moving along according to schedule. Above all, the music was amazing. The jazz he played for our cocktail hour was perfect. And then for the dinner and dancing reception, he kept our guests on the dance floor all 4 hours! He ensured that our wedding was both elegant and fun.

For the planning, their website was easy for us to work with. We had no problem laying out the timeline of our festivities and selecting our music. They worked with our requests and Eric added his own dee-jay magic to keep the guests at our later-in-life wedding on the dance floor all evening long. Everyone had such a great time. Amazing! Nittany Entertainment played a significant role in our successful wedding reception.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Rosie · Married on 05/12/2018

Eric from Nittany Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding on 5/12/18, and I would hire him again without hesitation! From the very beginning he was very informative, available, and answered all questions I had. We had every song for every part of the day pre planned in his online system which was amazing to be able to use that. He did a great job pronouncing a lot of funky names correctly, was on time, professional, and made sure everything went smoothly. He handled some demanding guests with ease and made sure everyone had a good time. The planned ceremony music went flawless and the reception had people dancing all night. He made sure to play something everyone could enjoy that night and handled all crazy requests. The music was such a hit a guest who was supposed to leave an hour earlier came up to me and said “I’m supposed to leave to get home but your DJ keeps playing all the best jams!!”. Post wedding, my husbands very conservative and religious aunts called us and said “that reception was a b*tching good time!” I think that speaks for itself. Thank you Eric!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Alex was our dj for our wedding last month and we were very satisfied with the the sound and dj services provided. We selected Nittany Entertainment because of friends recommendations and we are really happy we did. They use a program that you can enter in all of your song choices (or do not play list) which was really helpful. On the day of, Alex was fantastic and played all the music we requested. He did the sound for our ceremony which turned out perfect. He then provided music at our cocktail hour which was at a different location from the reception. He set up and transitioned the music from these different locations seamlessly. At the reception, he checked with us on timing and played a great dance set list. You couldn't ask for a better DJ and we would recommend Nittany Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

Nittany Entertainment was the perfect addition to our Fall wedding! I knew Eric from State College, but had only been to one wedding many years ago where he DJ'd. When we could not find available entertainment in southern MD, Nittany Entertainment was my first call with hopes that the distance wouldn't be an issue. I was so happy that not only were they willing to travel 5+ hours to our remote venue, Eric would be the DJ! We were borderline hot mess planning our wedding, and I'm sure we drove the team at Nittany Entertainment insane with our late responses and "whatever you think" attitude. But they were very patient and helped us figure out some of the finer details, such as the father/daughter and mother/son dance combo. The reception went perfectly with our master of ceremony (Eric) keeping the flow and timeline in check. Having been on a game day, Eric offered to give PSU updates throughout the reception for our large PSU fan base, but respected my father's wishes of not announcing so my dad could watch the game the next day. Of course, he filled me and others in on the score whenever we popped over.
    Nittany Entertainment also provided our uplighting. I had been hesitant on this, since the wedding was in a barn and I didn't want to pull away from the rustic feel or look like a tacky jersey shore theme. They provided the perfect pale pink uplighting that really complimented the barn and colors of our wedding. It was very tasteful and really brought the room together.
    Probably the most impressive part of the day I did not even know about until the next day. The DJ van broke down hours away from our venue the day of the wedding! Eric rented a truck for the day, got there in plenty of time to set up, and acted as if nothing had happened. No stress shown by him, bride and groom unaware (our wedding coordinator was in the loop), and the entire day went smoothly with no added stress to me!
    I highly recommend the Nittany Entertainment team to anyone!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Nittany Entertainment did an outstanding job providing DJ services for our wedding. The highlights for us were: (1) we had Nittany Enterntainment at the reception and afterparty, which required traveling across town at 11:00pm to set up a second event. Nittany Enterntainment did so happily and made the best of our oversight not to provide a table at the second venue to set up their equipment, without ever uttering a complaint (2) Nittany Enterntainment accommodated our busy schedules leading up to the wedding date and our repeated requests to reschedule calls at the last minute, (3) Nittany Enterntainment worked with us to change our mother-son dance at the last minute, and (4) Nittany Enterntainment provided us with a playlist of the music played at our event so we could relive it forever, as well as provided videos they took of our vows!

They made our lives easier, nailed our music preferences, and were a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Thanks Laura!

meagan · Married on 08/12/2017

Could not have asked for a better DJ. They were awesome - played all the songs requested and even some songs we asked for that were not originally listed in the "select songs" section, the DJ found, downloaded, and played for us. I love that you are able to pick songs ahead of time and fill out how things are going to flow for the wedding. The DJ was very accommodating, engaging, and entertaining. We had them play for an extra 2 hours because we were having so much fun! The music selection was PERFECT.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Thanks Meagan!

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

We had the best time, our guests absolutely loved our after party. I am not sure if I've ever had so much fun! Nittany Entertainment was wonderful from start to finish and very helpful with planning and making my needs for my wedding happen. Would definitely recommend them to any of my friends or family!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Nittany Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Rachel. So glad everyone had fun!

Marissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Curt was our DJ for our July 15, 2017 ceremony and reception. He was professional and played the exact type of music we requested and kept our dance floor packed through our entire reception! Our ceremony music and sound was crystal clear, too. We worked with Eric on the planning as well and were pleased with how easy it was to get into contact with him and how quickly questions were answered. Would recommend nittany entertainment to any bride and groom!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nittany Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Marissa! We appreciate the feedback.

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

Eric and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding! They kept the party going and made sure the night flowed seamlessly. We had a last minute mix up with the wrong date on the contract but they were able to accommodate us and provide excellent service. I highly recommend them and the photo booth! The pictures are hilarious and made for a memorable guest book that I don't think we will ever get tired of looking through!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Stephen · Married on 07/01/2017

Nittany Entertainment did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Curt, our DJ, met all of our requests and kept the party and dancing going all night! We are still receiving compliments a month after the wedding! We highly recommend Nittany Entertainment for your wedding or any event with music.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Nittany Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Stephen! It was our pleasure!

chris · Married on 06/30/2017

Our Wedding reception became complete with the exceptional service of Alex and Eric. With short notice they were able to provide us with exactly what we needed. Alex was very prompt in all of his email correspondence to make sure leading up to our event that we got step by step instructions on how the whole night would go. Eric did an amazing job as DJ both before and during the event. The way he was able to mix multiple songs for our special dances made their service all worth while. Any request we had they were happy to make happen to us. Thank you both so much. If only we could have hade more time at the reception hall we would have partied all night. You definitely made our reception memorable.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Nittany Entertainment recently did our photo booth, uplighting, monogram and DJ for our wedding- and they were amazing! Leading up to the event, I exchanged multiple emails with Alex and he was such a pleasure to work with. He was incredibly responsive and worked with us to ensure that our monogram and photo booth options were exactly what we wanted. The uplighting was amazing and really improved the look of our venue. The photo booth was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed reading through our photo book and looking through the picture strips they created for us after our wedding! The monogram looked perfect and it was a wonderful way for us to personalize our venue. Eric was our DJ and he was excellent--He kept the dance floor going all night long! We highly recommend Nittany Entertainment for all of your wedding needs. Having them provide us with multiple services really made our wedding day and planning much less stressful. Nittany Entertainment encompasses everything and are so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Thanks Laura!
  • Judi

Judi · Married on 06/04/2017

From initial consult to the last song played, our time with Nittany was wonderful! It was hard choosing a DJ in an area where I couldn't meet with them in person and everyone we talked to made every attempt at video calling and meeting face to face (even virtually) which was important.
    Prices were reasonable and their online forms and music selection made the process actually fun!
    Eric was a wonderful wonderful DJ, not just in his ability to read the crowd but in the way he seamlessly made songs shorter or longer depending on the mood of the crowd - he is very very good at judging the crowd and played many songs that kept the crowd going! One of my guests said "my only issue was that your DJ played so many good songs that kept me up on the dance floor and the waitress kept taking my plate away!" Really a testament to someone who is very good at his job. He does a good job emceeing while allowing the music and the guests to be center stage. I've been to parties where the DJ acts as host and is obnoxiously on the mic all night long and there is none of that here! eric struck a wonderful balance!
    Being a Rainy Sunday far from home, many guests left early and we decided to end the party early. Eric played our requested last song for a small group of 4 of us who danced until the lights went up and it meant a LOT for us to hear the song.

Really stellar work and a solid DJ and you will NOT regret contacting them!! Thank you Eric and the staff at NITTANY!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/20/2017

Wonderful to work with!! They were so organized and professional. I wanted to do a father-daughter surprise dance and they even helped me put a mash up song together. On the actual day of the wedding our DJ Jeff was so great. I have no complaints! You can't go wrong with choosing them as your DJ.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

We couldn't be happier with having Nittany Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding! The made the entire process so easy and made it so we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Their online portal makes it so simple to select music and submit requests while planning the day. Since we were traveling from out of town, our DJ, Luke, was even accommodating enough to meet with us once we got to town a few days before the wedding. He kept the dance floor packed all night and kept everything moving along from the toasts, to the cake cutting and everything else. Couldn't recommend enough!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I got married in State College, PA on 5/20/17 and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about Nittany Entertainment! All of our correspondence was handled via email whether it was with the manager, Alex, or with the owner/our DJ, Eric. Every email I sent was answered, in detail, within a day. The online portal to fill out a timeline and select the special songs, must plays, do not plays, etc. was extremely user-friendly and made making the timeline and selecting songs not only easy, but fun. Eric played all of our must plays and play if possibles and filled in the rest perfectly to please our guests. We're still receiving compliments on the reception, the music, and the dancing. Eric even sent us videos of our guests (a lot of Penn Staters) enjoying a Penn State medley and Sweet Caroline at the end of the reception. We also took advantage of the uplighting they offer which looked great in the Mt. Nittany Club at Beaver Stadium. Cross DJ off the list and book Nittany Entertainment now!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 02/11/2017

Hello Eric!
    Thank you so much for creating a magical setting for our event! When the air wall opened in President's Hall to reveal the moving giraffes, people gasped! It was stunning and unlike anything they had seen before! Your lighting transformed a stark hall into an exotic location full of intrigue! The photo booth topped it off! Just looking back at those photos you can see just how much fun everyone had. The lighting on the ice sculptures was gorgeous too! .............Perfection all around!!!
    Thank you again for all of your hard work.....I knew we were in good hands!
    Melissa
    MNMC Charity Ball Chair

Sent on 02/21/2017

jenna · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent DJ service. They have a great portal where you can search and select songs you want to ensure are played at your wedding. They also let you add songs that aren't listed. We also asked to have some songs cut for the bridal party into and they did the song cutting for us and also sent us proofs to ensure they cut it at the right spot. Would recommend to anyone and book again.

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • User6192662 · 2+ years ago

Eric was fantastic!!!! We had an amazing time because of him and he was very easy to get in touch with and work with! Really happy he was our DJ! I would recommend him very highly!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Phil · Married on 06/25/2016

Incredible! Our wedding was on June 25th 2016 at the Nittany Lion Inn. We are so happy we used Nittany Entertainment and our DJ was Eric. Talk about amazing, Eric was able to capture who we were and did a fantastic job! Eric was more than just a DJ, anything we needed he went above and beyond to get for us. He even was able to capture our send off after the photographers and videographers had left. This is such a special memory we would have lost if he was not our DJ. Eric had the dance floor overflowing (literally) from the first song we had that opened the dance floor to the very last song. Prior to the wedding working with Nittany Entertainment was stress free, and it was very easy to fill out their online forms and requests. Speaking to Eric the week before was great. He gave us ideas that we did not previously think of and did such a wonderful job. I would recommend Nittany Entertainment and Eric to everyone looking to have a great time at their wedding. Thank you again our wedding would not have been the success it was without you!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2016

Nittany Entertainment was amazing. Eric was our DJ and he went above and beyond our wildest expectations. Our dance floor was jam packed from the first song that opened it until the last! He perfectly mixed in everything we had asked for plus some of we forgot. It would not have been such a fun wedding without Eric and Nittany Entertainment. Not to mention how stress free their forms and request apps online were. Eric perfectly represented us and would recommend him and Nittany Entertainment to anyone and everyone. Great job and thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Marie · Married on 06/25/2016

I was extremely stressed over the music for the wedding, wanting to make sure that every song made people want to get up and dance. Not only did Nittany Entertainment make me feel much more confident going into the wedding, but they far exceeded my expectations. We had Luke, who was able to read the crowd and pick the exact song to get everyone up and out of their seats! They did an incredible job and the whole evening ran smoothly! We also rented the photo booth, which I would highly recommend. They set up it perfectly in the room and kept the crowd entertained when they needed a break from the dance floor.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Nittany Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Marie! We enjoyed working with you too!