Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! Reviews

55 | New York, NY

55 Reviews for Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band!

Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! 1
Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! 2
Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! 3

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Yves and the whole Nite-Time band were fantastic. They kept our guests dancing the whole night and everyone kept commenting how much they were enjoying the music. I would recommend Nite-Time for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band!'s reply:

Thank you Sarah! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding and so glad you all enjoyed the music!

Joe · Married on 10/27/2017

We used Nite-Time for our wedding in the fall of 2017 and received many compliments on our band choice. The dance floor was filled all night. We saw them perform at a wedding we previously attended and it was the best audition we could have received. Once we started researching prices of other bands, we knew there was only one phone call to make. The owner/band member Yves met with us before the wedding to go over our do's and don'ts playlist selected from their ample list and they even learned several songs we requested. They nailed every song. I think it would be hard to find a better blend of quality and price.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band!'s reply:

Thanks so much Joe! We had an awesome time playing for your wedding. So honored that you chose us to rock that dance floor!!

Andrew · Married on 10/14/2017

NiteTime were amazing - great to work with, easy to get in touch with, and they ROCKED at our wedding! There were zero issues or stress, and further proof of their value, so many wedding guests have complimented NiteTime!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! 4
    Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! 5
    Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band! 6

Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band!'s reply:

Thanks Andrew!! You guys made it so much fun. And thanks for sharing these pics. Much love from us all!

Lorraine · Married on 09/09/2017

Ok...So...My husband and I had a USA Wedding Soiree for my daughter and son-in-law who had been married in the south of France. Nite Time was the entertainment we wanted and so hoped for. OMG...They were available!!! Our guests that evening... family, friends, and the British groom's family from the UK... raved all night about Nite Time, Amy and Yves turned our party into a gala celebration! Let me paraphrase the Four Seasons: "Oh what a band, oh what a night ." They are not good;They are GREAT...three words...FAB--U- LOUS !

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • User6202944 · 2+ years ago

Nite Time is a great party band! I found them through an alumni event I went to at Columbia. They were so memorable I asked them to play at my wedding, several years later. Nite Time has a huge repertoire of songs they can play, and this makes everyone happy. We had lots of guests up and dancing throughout the night. Everyone commented on how good the band was. They were also extremely professional. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2016

We hired Nite-Time for our wedding. We wanted music that was going to get people dancing but didn't want a wedding band that sounded like a "wedding band" which we came across a lot!
    Nite-Time had an amazing repertoire and then even learned the song we wanted for our first dance. They were a pleasure to work with and made our event so so special.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Keith · Married on 08/13/2016

Nite-Time was great and made our musical needs a breeze for our wedding planning. Everything went off without a hitch and everyone had a blast. A++++++

Sent on 12/27/2016

Caralyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Nite Time did an AMAZING job at our wedding. Yves was flexible, easy to talk to, and the band even learned a couple of new songs on our request. Everybody got up on the dance floor and came up to us afterwards raving about the band. One of our groomsmen even booked them for their wedding. Nite Time was much more inexpensive than most other bands that we had looked at, but they did a phenomenal job and I'm sure were much better than bands that were asking for much more. We will never forget our wedding night and how great it was, and Yves and Nite Time were a main reason why. Highly, highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Mary-Louise · Married on 01/16/2016

Nite-time is the best! They first performed at my 50th birthday party and we all knew when my daughter’s wedding came around we would be looking for them, a few years later. A few guests have used them after attending these parties a true test of how good they are. Throughout the year, I get emails that ask when is our next party with “Nite-Time”.
    Yves and Amy and the band are truly talented performers that not only rock a party but make it truly memorable. If you want a wedding and have people dance all night they are the band. They make it hard to sit, with a range of songs and styles that every age group loves.
    For the wedding, last minute, they were emailed an old song that my daughter and her husband wanted for their first dance, they learned it almost overnight and they performed it with such flair and talent. A mix of Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett singing and on drums.
    Spent more on music less on anything else.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Yves and his group are amazing! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

David · Married on 08/01/2015

They do same sex weddings too!

Sent on 12/30/2015

It was a live band with mix of DJ and very affordable.
    They were a pleasure to work with because they were able to accommodate us.
    It made our wedding better than great.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Heather · Married on 04/25/2015

I literally can not say enough wonderful things about Nite-Time! They completely rocked at our wedding a month ago. People were out on the dance floor all night and the music was great. They really listened to what we were looking for and kept the music to all things we wanted to hear! I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band!'s reply:

Thank you Heather - you guys were so much fun! We loved playing for you and Derek and your friends and family. It was a beautiful night and so great getting to play such a wide variety of songs. I mean let's face it - how often do we get a request for Metallica?? ;-)
    Best of love, luck and happiness in your future together!

Tina · Married on 09/13/2014

Yves and Amy are so amazing to work with! They played at my brothers wedding 8 years ago and when I contacted them for my wedding it was like a big family reunion! Yves was so helpful and easy to work with and both him and Amy had the best ideas to make our ceremony and reception personal and fun. Everyone danced the night away and commented on how much they loved Nite-time. I would highly recommend them for any event. They played such an integral role in making our day so special and fun! Till the next wedding...Still have 3 younger siblings to marry off :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

Nite-Time - New York City's Premier Party Band!'s reply:

Thanks so much for having us! It was great to see you and the whole family again and I'm so glad you enjoyed the music. It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Hope to see you again soon!

Kristen · Married on 08/23/2014

When planning your wedding, one of the biggest concerns is entertainment. You want good food, free flowing booze and a band to keep your guests on the dance floor. You need to look no further with Nite-Time! Nite-Time was recommended to me from a college acquaintance and they did not disappoint. Yves was so easy going and great to work with. He accommodated all our requests from learning songs, making sure every song we wanted to be played at the wedding got played and even had the band back up my friends in a tradition they do singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling". Everyone raved about the band and they continue to let us know what a great time they had. I highly recommend using Nite-Time for your event. You will keep everyone rocking on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Doug · Married on 08/16/2014

Yves and his group delivered... they kept the party rocking hours, well past midnight.
    They even learned a few new tunes that we requested.
    They're the real deal - tight, professional, solid.
    If you can afford a real band, definitely book these guys.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Nite-Time was incredible!!! They were without a doubt the most memorable part of our wedding, and our guests came away raving. One said, "I want to throw a party just so I can have them there."

We wanted a band that would keep the dance floor busy -- with Nite-Time, we got the liveliest dance floor I'd ever seen at a wedding, as they skipped effortlessly from soul to rock to pop. We got exactly the playlist we were hoping for, and we came away deeply impressed by both Nite-Time's talent and their professionalism.

Can't recommend these folks highly enough. They are fantastic.

Sent on 07/13/2014

WOW! This group is flawlessly fantastic! Yves impressed us from the start with his professionalism, kind words, and prompt responses. They have a wedding worksheet that helps you think about all those things you would never think of, and they planned the perfect live playlist for every moment of the evening. The band got the party going, and were extremely flexible with our last minute toasts and other bits and pieces throughout the evening, such as a slideshow. Amazing value for money - this crew is not to be missed! And they even learned how to sing and play our first dance song - All I Want is You (Juno soundtrack).

Sent on 07/12/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2014

Nite-Time is awesome! They are so talented! We first heard Nite-Time while attending our friends' wedding and immediately booked them to play ours. Amy and the other vocalists have such great voices, and the group really knows how to play. They are an excellent band and they kept our party going - all of our guests loved them!

Yves and the band are a pleasure to work with. They were extremely accommodating and learned a number of new songs for our wedding (ranging from Pearl Jam to Joe Cocker to Michael Jackson to country). They did an amazing job playing all of the requested songs.

The band brought extra energy to the room and played so well. I cannot say enough positive things and highly recommend booking them!

Sent on 06/15/2014

At the end of the night the entire party yelled "one more song!!" over and over again begging for more. My husband also got to sing with them, they were amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

We recently hired nite time for our wedding reception - and the band was fantastic. We heard (and are still hearing) endless comments from our guests about how great they sounded, as was evidenced by a crowded dance floor all night. They sounded amazingly good on a lot of different types of songs, had a great rapport with the crowd, were excellent at controlling the level of sound (wasn't too loud at all), and were extremely accomodating to our song requests. Yves was great to work with and very organized/professional through out the whole process. Prior to our wedding we saw them play a much larger venue and also had the same experience (great music and crowd was into it).

Overall we couldn't have been happier, and I would strongly recommend Nite Time for any event.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Matt · Married on 08/24/2013

Nite-Time participation in our wedding far exceeded our expectations. Our guests and us are still raving about the scope of the play list, quality of the music played by the band and the phenomenal vocals. We all had so much fun and all danced the night away.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Regina · Married on 07/29/2013

This band was so wonderful to work with! As an event planner I look for talent, flexibility, personality, and professionalism. Nite Time really exceeded my expectations. I hope to work with them for many more of my events over the next year!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Robert · Married on 07/13/2013

Nite-Time killed! We could not be happier with them. We were lucky enough to hear then when they played a friends birthday party. And when it came time for us to find a band for our wedding, there was no question we would ask them to play. Yves was great! Very open and easy to work with. We really only asked for two songs both of which they knew and played. They kept things moving beautifully. And the dance floor was jam packed the entire night. Even a week later friends let us know how great they were. If you hire Nite-Time you absolutely can not go wrong!

Sent on 07/20/2013