Nite Lights Entertainment Reviews

149 Reviews for Nite Lights Entertainment

• Nathan

Nathan W. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Appleton Wedding June 20, 2020

Jamie was our DJ for the night and had everything under control. We enjoyed the website that helped us set up our DJ wedding itinerary and music choices. An assistant was provided for the photobooth to start the pictures and clean the props. We had people dancing and enjoying themselves until midnight.

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Carly

Carly N. · Married on 11/07/2020

The life of the party!

Will and his assistant with Nite Lights Entrainment were hands down the best DJs my husband and I had ever come across. They had the perfect balance of music that kept everyone on the dancefloor, and an unbelievable energy that was intoxicating. They ran with every request we had and took them to a whole different level.A great element of a DJ is that they keep everyone in the crowd engaged and they definitely did. We would highly recommend to everyone, 11/10!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle W. · Married on 10/10/2020

10/10! Awesome Experience

We worked with Brenten from nite lights and he was fabulous. There were a number of things we hadn’t thought of, so he was so helpful in walking us through what most couples do and helping us to pick what felt right for us. He really did an amazing job of hearing what we wanted for the wedding and bringing it to life. When there were requests that didn’t fit our vibe, he was great about asking permission without being disruptive. We got probably about a dozen compliments the next day saying it was one of the most fun weddings our guests had been to and they could’ve danced until 4 AM. Cannot say enough about what a great job Brenten & Nite Lights did.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Celina S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Dancing All Night

Our dj was awesome for our wedding. Dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Carley

Carley B. · Married on 10/02/2020

Jamie is amazing!

Jamie was wonderful to work with! Even with having to change our wedding day due to COVID-19, and some last minute changes to our wedding day, he was able to make it perfect. He added the perfect touches to our evening and read my crowd perfectly! I am so happy we booked with Nite Lights Entertainment! We can not thank Jamie enough!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Andrea J. · Married on 09/22/2020

Wonderful day

What an amazing day and time. Wesley did an amazing job as our DJ. He checked in frequently to make sure we were having a good time and would take requests with no hesitation. I would definitely use there services in the future for another party

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn O. · Married on 09/12/2020

Worlds best

The music was loud enough for dancing soft enough for talking. We got so many compliments on our dj will, it was to many to count. He was a no stress DJ and I knew he had it under control.

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/12/2020

Would highly recommend!

Jamie was great to work with, and made the entire process very easy. We had people on the dance floor all night, and that's exactly what we wanted

Sent on 09/15/2020

Emily L. · Married on 09/12/2020

DJ & Party Planner in One

Brenten was SO amazing. He helped us with so many aspects of our wedding outside of just playing music. He was very responsive and super flexible with us! Everyone loved his high energy and ability to read the crowd. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Lauren C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent - Highly Recommend!

Will and his team were outstanding and we couldn’t have been happier with our booking.

Even through COVID reschedules, they went above and beyond to ensure all the details were buttoned up and they were delivering exactly the “vibe” we wanted for us and our guests - they nailed it and received many compliments during the ceremony and the reception from guests.

I received the question multiple times - “How long have you known the DJ? He seems to know you and the wedding party so well!” They were shocked to find out this was just how well they do things!

Would definitely recommend Will and his team to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 08/29/2020

They killed it!!

We had Jamie as our DJ. We really loved the online planning page. We were able to pick songs and share information with Jamie on our own time schedule. We loved the variety of services offered...DJ, monogram, up-lighting, and Social photo booth! Seriously all amazing and worth it for us! Our guests had a great time and when they announced the photo booth was closing it was a line up to get last pictures in. It was so much fun and unique. Through the whole night Jamie was organized and paid close attention to details. He read the crowd and made sure guests had a good time. We highly recommend Nite Lights Entertainment as your DJ!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Sara

Sara V. · Married on 08/22/2020

Beyond a dj

You Need to Hire these guys! In our search for a DJ we knew that we wanted someone who was fun and would keep our guests on the dance floor all night! My husband is always on the dance floor at wedding so when it came to ours it was a must! Brenton (our DJ) was amazing! There was not a moment during the night that our dance floor was empty! From the moment I arrived to the ceremony he was right there checking in with me to make sure everything was all good before we started. And same thing when our bus arrived to the reception, he was right out there making sure we were good to go! Brenton was spot on with all the different genres of music we wanted to hear from the ceremony, to the dinner and the dance. He kept our guests engaged throughout the night and made sure to play some extra games with us (after making sure it was ok of course!) I could not have been more happy! Our guests were raving about how awesome our DJ was!
    This DJ service was amazing during a the unsure time of Covid. Not once did I regret my decision. The response time from Jamie was immediate from the first time I reached out to him to the time he assigned us our DJ Brenton. They were so accommodating and understanding with the unknowing if we were going ahead with the wedding and then extremely flexible when we changed our ceremony location to be 40 miles away from the original location!
    If you are looking for an amazing DJ service, you need to hire these guys!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Rachel A. · Married on 08/15/2020

Fantastic DJ!

Jamie (owner) and Brenten (DJ) were phenomenal! Jamie went above and beyond leading up to the big day and Brenten kept everybody going on the dance floor. He also did an awesome job with the ceremony sound.

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Tess

Tess N. · Married on 08/14/2020

I recommend over and over again!

My husband and I are so beyond happy we chose Nite Lights Entertainment for our wedding on August 14. From the beginning, Jamie has been so helpful and communicative. Closer to the wedding, I started communicating with the specific DJ that was to attend our wedding, which was Brenten. Let me just say that Brenten is the BEST!! He had amazing and really fun suggestions for throughout the night and was super accommodating with what we wanted/didn't want. Brenten's popular saying is "the only thing set in stone is the past". So he was so accommodating and accepting when I emailed him some changes the day before and even when I made some changes during the wedding. All of our guests enjoyed him and he even came out onto the dance floor and danced with us! The last song to play was one that everyone knew so while my husband and I danced, everyone made a large circle around us while we all sang along. Brenten was thoughtful enough to capture that moment in a video so we can watch that awesome moment over and over again. Thank you Brenten and Nite Lights for the best night ever!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Shannon M. · Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful all around!

We planned our wedding out of state which is stressful in itself, but Covid also changed our wedding plans this year which added to the stress. That being said, Jamie and his staff were so wonderful throughout the process to ease my mind and still switch things around for the new date we picked. The uplighting was also a perfect addition to the decor I picked out, I highly recommend that add-on, it completes the room for sure and they have every color you can think of for lighting options! The ease of the website to fill out the songs I wanted, plus the great energy and vibes on my wedding day just made it all the more special! I loved how everything flowed on the dancefloor and every time I looked over at the DJ booth they were dancing and singing along with us!!! Highly recommend to anyone in the areas they service. Phenomenal job guys!!!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2019

Hire this vendor!!!

You will NOT be disappointed. Jamie was better-than-awesome throughout our entire planning process, and he helped make our day so unique. On the day of our wedding, he did an amazing job making all of our guests feel welcome, and he was entertaining as can be. My family and my husband's family are from two completely different cultures, and they both LOVED the experience that Nite Lights Entertainment provided. I would highly, highly recommend hiring Jamie and his team!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/05/2019

Lots of Fun!

We had a really great experience working with Jamie from Nite Lights. He was always quick to respond when we had questions. I really liked that they had an online planning tool where you can pick out all the songs you need. It has a checklist for every song you will need (for both ceremony and reception) and they even have the top songs for all the main categories so if you aren’t sure what song to pick, you can look through those to find an option. At the reception, we had a great time. Jamie was fun and played all the songs I put on our “must play” and “play if possible” lists. He did a pretty good job of playing a mix of those songs and different songs that brought out different age groups on the dance floor. All our guests have mentioned how much fun they had and most importantly, WE had a great time.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Leah K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome DJ

Will was the DJ at my wedding on 6/8/19 and he was truly awesome. He called me a week before to talk over all the details, timing, what songs we did and didn't want played and more. He did exactly as I asked. He was prompt being there and had a slight hitch with his computer but no one even knew because he had backup ready to go. He commanded the room, kept things rolling according to my timeline I had given him, guided us through how things usually go, and took our suggestions all the while keeping things so fun and upbeat and sticking to the variety of music generes I wanted. Everyone had a blast and commented on how great he was. Thank you so much Will for the best night ever!! We will always remember how much fun we had because of you!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan D. · Married on 08/31/2019

Great dj service!

We loved working with Nite Lights - they were extremely professional and responsive through the entire process. He was very receptive to working with me on my music choices and gave me great guidance about what works best. The uplighting that he did for us was great as well.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Dorey

Dorey V. · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience!

Brenton was our DJ, and his personality and music choices were spot on the entire night. He even went as far as firing us his tie when I forgot to purchase myself a garter! Great DJ service definitely went above and beyond

Sent on 09/06/2019

Eden L. · Married on 08/23/2019

I would reccomend

Jamie was so nice to work with and super organized. I could not have asked for a better nicer DJ to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Karen

Karen K. · Married on 08/17/2019

Great company to work with!

We had Jamie as our DJ and he was great!! He kept the crowd entertained and everyone had a great time throughout the night. He met with me when I wanted and incorporated different things that we wanted at the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2019

What a great night!

Wesley did a great job! He kept everything going so we had nothing to worry about! At the end he got everyone to take a picture and that got everyone dancing again! He made sure everyone was having a great time! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Keri · Married on 08/03/2019

5 stars the entire reception

Wes was amazing! He played all of our requests and kept the dance floor packed all night! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Liz · Married on 08/02/2019

Exceptional and Professional!

Jamie and Shannon did a wonderful job before and during our wedding. I found the price to be more than reasonable and Jamie was very responsive and professional throughout our interactions. Two days before the wedding, he called to go over everything with me and he had everything coordinated perfectly down to the last detail. The wedding (8-2-19) was amazing! The pre-ceremony and ceremony was perfectly seamless and the dance floor was not only occupied but completely filled for the entire night. The magic mirror was a huge hit and the book we have with those pictures is so funny and absolutely priceless! I highly recommend Nite Lights Entertainment!

Sent on 08/06/2019