Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up Reviews

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 6
Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 7

Angela · Married on 09/21/2019

Bridal Visionary!

Next time you are in the market for a hair and make-up artist you must hire Ninah Gil Bridal! Jenny is so special. Her ability to connect effortlessly with her clients allows her to create a unique, artistic look for each bride. No matter if you are a fashion forward or demure bride, Jenny will have you looking breathtaking on your special day while reminding you that you’re perfect as you are every day.

¡La próxima vez que esté buscando un artista de peinado y maquillaje, DEBE contratar a Ninah Gil Bridal! Jenny es muy especial. Su capacidad para conectarse sin esfuerzo con sus clientes le permite crear un aspecto artístico único para cada novia. No importa si eres una novia moderna o recatada, Jenny te hará lucir impresionante en tu día especial mientras te recuerda que eres perfecta como eres todos los días.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 12
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sosa · Married on 09/14/2019

Coordinadora de evento

Jenny fue recomendada por nuestro wedding planner para coordinar nuestro evento. Ella tomó nota de todas nuestras peticiones y fue mas allá al hacer sugerencias y ayudando a la toma de decisiones. Fue muy atenta en todo momento, sentimos siempre su disposición desde la primera reunión, hasta visitar el área donde sería nuestra ceremonia y recepción para ayudar con toda la organización. Ni decir, q el día de la boda, despreocupada pues sabíamos q contábamos con tremenda ayuda, fue muy diligente en arreglos de último minuto. Excelente servicio y tremendo ser humano.

Muchas gracias por todo Jenny!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Gracias por la confianza. De todo corazón les deseo lo mejor de este mundo sobre todo muchas bendiciones. Gracias nuevamente.
  • Samantha

Samantha Alvarado · Married on 08/03/2019

One of the BEST!

Jenny was very professional and creative! She made my bridal party look beautiful. I was very nervous on the day of my wedding because I wanted my look to be perfect (1920's) She made me look even more beautiful than I had imagined! She was patient, caring, understanding, and fun. I definately recommend Ninah Gil and Jenny for all destination weddings in Puerto Rico! You can tell she put her heart into her work. Thank so much I will always recommend you to any future brides looking to marry in PR!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 13
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 14
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 15
  • Laura

Laura pigott · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing makeup artist and stylist

I would absolutely recommend Jenny for your event. She was amazing from the start with communication right to the end. She made me and my mother feel beautiful. Jenny was professional, friendly and so enjoyable to work with. I am so happy that I worked with her for ,y special day!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 16
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 17
  • Shanae

Shanae · Married on 06/21/2019

Jenny is amazing!

Jenny was amazing! Both my hair and makeup were incredible! She was kind, quick and even able to accommodate last minute. My hair held the whole night and even looked great the next day, the airbrush make up was light feeling with full coverage. I felt like a princess, I am so glad to have met her she’s great.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 18
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 19
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 20
  • Yaritza

Yaritza Perez · Married on 06/15/2019

Coordinadora de evento

Estoy muy complacida con el servicio brindado. Jeny es excelente, muy servicial, atenta y profesional. La recomiendo para cualquier tipo de actividad.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Gaily

Gaily Bultron · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Job!

Ninah did the most beautiful makeup for me and my wedding party. She is super friendly and makes you feel great while all the craziness is going on. The makeup lasted all night even after dancing the night away outside, on a hot summer day in Puerto Rico. I'm very pleased with her services.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Galy I had the chance to see your amazing photos can you please add one here? They were really different and beautiful. I will appreciate it. Thank you, Jenny
  • Sherleen

Sherleen · Married on 06/01/2019

Extraordinarily

Jenny was amazing she went above and beyond.
    My hair was in curls and my make up was natural with a tint of color just how I envisioned it..
    Not only did she do my hair and makeup, she helped my mom put on my veil... she helped my 7 year old daughter put on my earrings and necklace she also did finishing touches to my hair and makeup while the photographer was taking photos.
    She helped me more than I could of imagined

Jenny

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 21
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 22

Morgan Batiz · Married on 05/25/2019

Jenny Cruz

Jenny took so much stress off of me on the day of our wedding. She suggested just the perfect hairstyle for me and the windy weather :) my hair looked amazing and so did my make up. I don’t wear a ton of makeup so I wanted to make sure to have that natural look and Jenny nailed it! She had me finished looking beautiful just in time to get dressed and head out. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 23
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 24
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 25

Polauris · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Ninah made me look the most beautiful bride in the world. She made mu make up and hair exactly as i asked. Super cool lady.
    Love it. I would definitely recommend her service.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 30
  • Kristen

Kristen Lee · Married on 05/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Jenny did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup for our Wedding. Highly recommend her! Thank you so much I looked so beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 31
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 32

Johanna Leung · Married on 05/11/2019

Recommend!

I hired Jenny to do my hair and makeup. Although I wanted something simple, she was very friendly and professional in considering my hair and makeup preferences. She arrived early and finished way before time. I highly recommend her. Also highly recommend the makeup trial, it truly brings your ideas and expectations to reality before the big day.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Diana

Diana Gemanaru · Married on 05/03/2019

Loved my wedding hair and makeup!

I'm so glad I hired Ninah Gil for my bridal hair and makeup. It was so comfortable and convenient for me because she came to my hotel room (we had a destination wedding). She was very punctual, arrived prepared for any request I may have had, and was extremely accommodating and flexible. If something wasn't working for me she was quick to suggest an alternative which would more closely resemble my vision of what I wanted. One thing I thought was extremely sweet of her was that she offered to quickly touch up my maid of honor's hair because her curls had flattened out- this proves that she will go above and beyond for her clients! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and I 100% recommend Ninah Gil to any bride on their special day.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 33
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 34
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 35

S. Rose · Married on 04/09/2019

Total Satisfaction!!

I highly recommend Ninah Gil Bridal Hair & Make-Up. Jenny is amazing!! Total professionalism! She went above and beyond what I expected. She was scheduled to do hair & makeup for me, my teen daughter, and my made of honor.
    She called the day before to confirm the time, meeting place and to see if I needed anything because she was planning on stopping at the store prior to arriving. (Which I thought was very thoughtful)
    She arrived on time. She asked if I had any preference in hairstyles, makeup colors, etc. I told her that I would leave it to her creative instincts.
    She did an amazing job! I was especially pleased with my daughters make-up. Jenny kept her look natural & youthful. A friend not in the bridal party, was so amazed with our hair & makeup she asked Jenny to do hers too!
    If your reading my review in search of bridal services, I HIGHLY recommend Ninah Gil Bridal Hair & Make-Up.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 36

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Thank you for your trust in me in such a special day.

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

Talented and Professional. Talentosa y profesional

Nina did an amazing during my wedding day. She was on time and started early in the morning and by 2:00 pm my 6 bridesmaids, the flower girls, the mother and me were ready and looking beautiful. She did our hairs and makeup and we still looked incredible at midnight. She even stay to help me with the veil. I live in New York and contact her 3 months before the wedding, because the previous person cancel on me after booking him a year in advance and she took care of me. She came the day before the wedding to do the practice so I will feel comfortable. I highly recommend her. She is professional, talented and affordable.

Nina hizo un excelente trabajo el día de mi boda. Muy puntual, comenzó temprano en la mañana y ya a las 2:00 pm, todas estabamos listas. Ella nos hizo el pelo y maquillaje a 9 personas y se quedó para ayudarme con el velo. Aún a las 12 am todas estabamos set. La recomiendo 100%. Ella es muy profesional y talentosa y sus precios fueron competitivos con el área.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 37
    Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up 38

Jen · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing experience!

From the moment Jenny and her team stepped into our room, we felt well taken care of. They were so personable and truly made us feel special on our special day. We had no plans for how to wear our hair and with her creative artistry it came out perfect! By the end of our session we didn’t want to say goodbye! If you book her service, you will have nothing but an amazing experience that will become part of your wedding day memories.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Camil Gonzalez · Married on 02/10/2018

Exceeded my expectations.

My hair and make-up stayed intact the whole night, better than what I expected. Thank you for answering all my calls and be on time the day of the wedding.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Thank you very much for taking your time for my review, it is very important for the growth of my business.
  • I

Isamar Lorenzo · Married on 09/03/2016

Excelente!!

Excelente maquillista y super profecional. La mejor!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Sarah Gniatkowski · Married on 02/26/2016

Great at bridal hair and makeup!

Jenny was amazing! She is very talented and has great people skills. She made me feel so relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up's reply:

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to be part of such and important day. And thank you for your review.
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/01/2014

Amazing! A really great experience!

Ninah Gil was suggested to me by my wedding coordinator via PR Destination Weddings. I got married on 8/14/19, Jenny came to do my hair & makeup. My goal was to look natural & effortless with a little pop... She delivered! Looking back I know how general that description sounds with no real example to give her. But she got me, she got exactly what I was looking for. I was beach wedding perfect! She is a true artist. I'd recommend her to everyone looking to get married. 👌❤️

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jiny

Jiny · Married on 08/10/2019

Great service

Even though Jenny didn’t have too much help because her helped couldn’t make it the day of our wedding she did a great job. Jenny tried to do the best to make each and one of my bridesmaids happy and looking beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2019