Nima Film Reviews

Nima Film 4
Nima Film 5

Nandrea · Married on 09/29/2018

Captured our wedding perfectly

When I went on the search for a wedding photographer I was looking for a specific style of Photography and I found it in Nima film. I did not want somebody that over edited and made me look like someone other than myself on my wedding day I couldn't have asked for better results. Communication was so easy I could text any day of the week and I would get a response back if I had a question. Thank you again for capturing my wedding day the way you did I couldn't have asked for anything better

Sent on 12/04/2018

Maheen Kureshi · Married on 07/07/2018

Great Experience!

Javad covered my wedding reception in July this year. He was extremely communicative from the very beginning, on time on event day, friendly and professional. He was able to catch all the perfect moments and I am so happy I chose Nima Films! I also loved that he was so accommodating about giving us some edited pictures a few days after the wedding to share on social media - thanks Javad!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

Professional, flexible, punctual.

Thank you for being our wedding photographer! You made all of us feel so comfortable and relaxed; we appreciate all your help and lovely shots.

Nima Film 6
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Beth · Married on 02/03/2018

Javad and his company is truly amazing!!!! They did our photography at our wedding last February 2018. We were work a lot with Javad before our wedding. Javad is extremely organized and make sure to keep contact with us. Work with Javad was easy and effortless to able communicate what we wanted and don't want. Javad is extremely punctual and never wastes your time. He shows up on time. We had two photography of our wedding. We got our wedding photography album. It is really so beautiful and amaze picture that we loved it. I RECOMMEND WITHOUT DOUBT SAY THAT HIRING JAVAD AS OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS..

Nima Film 7
    Nima Film 15
    Nima Film 16
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Siomara · Married on 10/21/2017

Javad was exceptional and captured every moment from beginning to end!! The photos came out beautifully and I love my wedding Album. Thank you Javad for your amazing work! Anyone looking for a great photographer you will not be disappointed with Javad he's awesome!!!

S.L.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Javad was wonderful to have at my wedding in Clearwater, FL on July 7, 2017. Even though it was a destination wedding, he was easy to contact, discuss my wants with, and there was a clear price. The pictures came out beautifully and I could not be happier. The sunset pictures were the best part and I am glad he convinced us to do that. I would recommend Nima Film to anyone I know getting married in the Tampa area.
    Thank you Javad!
    Andre and Emily Triantafilo

Sent on 08/15/2017

Bashorat · Married on 07/02/2017

Caring and Professional

Nima Film did an amazing job at our two-day wedding. They were flexible with timing of events on both days, and stayed into the night to make sure they captured all of the final moments (sparkler exit) well after mid-night. The communication with them was a breeze, and all questions/concerns were immediately resolved by Javad. He is a true professional of his trade.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/20/2017

Nima is amazing!!! Nima Film did both the photography and videography for our wedding in 2004. Javad captured the timeless beauty of many special moments and was a consumate professional. Every year we are so excited to look back at the photos and video and relive the moments captured on film, thank you Nima!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cayla · Married on 12/31/2016

we would recommend this company to anyone who wants beautiful pictures on their wedding day! We loved how our pictures turned out and how easy to work with Javad and his co-workers were. They captured our New Years Wedding perfectly. Thank you so much for capturing our best memories!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Emma · Married on 11/13/2016

We are happy with Javad, his team, and the video and photos he took of us! He picked a beautiful location for our engagement photos by the water with a sunset view. We loved our highlight video of the wedding events. Javad & his team was early for all events. He was flexible and acted promptly when we asked him to include specific clips in our highlight video. Having a drone film parts of our wedding also gave it a great effect to our video. Also, his prices are very reasonable. Thank you Nima Film for recording the special moments of our wedding! We have beautiful memories that we will always cherish through your photos & videos

Sent on 04/06/2017

Leili · Married on 07/23/2016

Nima did photography at our wedding on July 2016. He knows his job pretty well and has great ideas for photo shooting. He is very pleasant to work with, and responds to calls/emails very fast. Our wedding was held during the hottest times in Tampa, but he was so patient during the whole photo session. I would definitely recommend Nima film to newlyweds!

Nima Film 17
    Sent on 12/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/26/2016

Javad and Nima Films were absolutely wonderful for my wedding day! They always responded quickly and were very easy to work with! All the pictures were beautiful, so pleased!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Heather · Married on 02/26/2016

Nima films was amazing. They took beautiful pictures and had great ideas. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Danette · Married on 01/16/2016

This company is truly amazing! They did our Photography at our wedding 3 weeks ago and were the best to work with. I worked a lot with Javad before our wedding just planning with him. They are extremely organized and made sure to keep in contact with me. We had two photographers for getting ready and for our Ceremony and just 1 for our Reception. They were both so professional and easy to work with. We were a little rushed after our Ceremony to get our pictures taken due to the Venue we were married at and they made sure to get all of the ones we needed and more!
    We have not seen our pictures yet but I am extremely confident they will be amazing! If you are looking to capture moments for your wedding or any other event, I highly recommend this company. They know what they are doing and they make sure to be there every step of the way! I cannot wait to see all of our pictures. Thank you!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Manik · Married on 11/22/2015

I went to Nima films through a friend who referred me. The owner and the staff are excellent and by far the best in terms of providing best photo and video services for my daughter's wedding. With my daughter living out of state, Javad was so flexible in accommodating a photo shoot out on a Sunday. In terms of speed, we got the wedding photos taken until afternoon, and they were projected in the reception on the same day evening. And the pricing is superb, honestly nobody could even come closer to the pricing. Best part I love is the flexibility and accommodating my needs when I want to go to their office to select photos, edit the videos and other tasks which are very important to me for the momentous occasion in our family. I would use Nima Films again and again for any event in my familyl

Sent on 01/18/2018

shiva · Married on 11/16/2015

Javed photographed both our engagement and wedding photos, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out!
    His work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! He can literally make any image you have in your mind a reality and makes it so much fun. I've worked with him on several shoots and every single time had a blast he was respectful, professional and fun. I could not imagine recommending anyone else. No one is even in the same ball field. Choose him over anybody! The best price range I might add as well!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Nima film did an awesome job with my wedding prints and video. Javad is very professional, punctual, creative. All of his work is of high quality at a reasonable price. I enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Joe · Married on 09/06/2015

We worked with Javad at Nima Film who was very professional and creative throughout the whole process. He was very flexible in working within our budget. Nina film gave us more for our money than any of the other photographers we looked into. We had Nima film do both the photography and take video of our wedding which both turned out great. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any sort of an event where a photographer or videographer is needed.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Daniel · Married on 03/14/2015

Javad was great to work with. He was always flexible and willing to do what we wanted and redo things if needed to make sure we were happy with the outcome. The package we were able to work out with the Engagement shoot along with the Wedding was great. We were able to get everything we wanted for a fair price.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Alexandra · Married on 01/31/2015

My husband and i were very pleased with javid. Our photos came out great and the video was great quality. I highly recommend him to anyone in search of a photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Valerie · Married on 12/04/2014

It was a pleasure having Nima Film photograph and video my daughter's quinces. Very professional, friendly, helpful.
    Look forward to continue to have him be the photographer for our family and all coming events.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. We were on a time crunch and Nima Film came to the rescue! Our photos couldn't have turned out any better! Javad captured every single moment of our wedding day from start to finish and I am in awe. Every photo is just as lovely as the one before. From the originals to the black and whites to the ones with added effects. My husband and I recvommend him. Not only is he a wonderful guy he is and will be remembered by you and your guests as professional, funny and very attentive to detail.

I have recvommended him to several friends and they are using Nima Film for their wedding day as well.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2014

The photographers were very professional, on time and accommodating. I am very happy with the photos and the video.

Sent on 12/30/2014

We decided one month before our wedding that we wanted to do a video and thankfully, Nima Film was available. The value was excellent and there were times when we didn't even know they were filming. They captured the whole day and did not interrupt the events or get in the way. We were very thrilled with the outcome and we are so glad we decided to do a video.

Sent on 05/19/2015

We highly recommend Nema Film for any important occasion
    We are 100 % satisfied in the Wedding Video that
    Luis filmed and Javad created, it is already a lasting memory.
    from beginning to end, everything went well and the Bride and Groom
    were so pleased when they saw the video for the first time, they applauded. Nema Film was so
    professional and courteous they were a pleasure to work with
    a great experience