Nikun Events Company Reviews

Nikun Events Company 2
  • Bicky

Bicky · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Decor

The decor at our wedding and reception was amazing. I have gotten so many compliments left and right. Pinky and her team brought our vision to life and made sure to stay within our budget. Our decor was flawless and we were able to re-use our mandap for reception. It was picture perfect.
    Thank you!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Ami · Married on 10/28/2017

We were so impressed by Pinky's professionalism and creativity from the first day we contacted her. She is very prompt with her responses and sent us a proposal very shortly after speaking with her about our vision for our wedding. Out of all of our vendors she was truly the easiest to work with. The decor and floral arrangements she did for our wedding were above and beyond what we had imagined and we were so happy that we were able to stay within budget. She has excellent connections to get other decor items such as Chiavari chairs and a dance floor. I would recommend Nikun without hesitation to other couples!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Nikun Events Company 3
    Nikun Events Company 4

Shaheen · Married on 07/30/2016

Thank you thank you thank you! We could not have been happier with everything that Pinky and her team provided for a 3 day event. Pinky is extremely creative, flexible, and so helpful. I could not have done a wedding weekend without her. From staging, to flowers, to table settings, everything was absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments on decor for each of the 3 nights. The pricing was competitive with others, and the value of her service is way beyond other decor companies that I contacted. We are so happy with our wedding weekend- it just turned out so beautiful! Thank you Pinky!
    Shaheen & Janaid Sheikh

Sent on 08/08/2016

Reshma · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I were sorting through photos on our 1 year anniversary and grateful for how the wedding came together. We were blown away by the decor- it surely surpassed our expectations. We can't thank Pinky Auntie and Nikun Events enough for all of their hard work and the beauty and elegance they brought to our wedding decor. As a vendor, she was indispensable in helping, not just with decor, but in giving advice and directing us to some great vendors. In the midst of wedding planning chaos, she was straightforward, organized, and timely with us. She was also readily available when we had questions or concerns, even for late night phone conversations to discuss wedding details. Thank you, Pinky Auntie and Nikun Events, for making our wedding memorable and being so easy to work with.

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • F

Farzana · Married on 08/10/2014

Pinky is just awesome I love the look she created for my wedding having her there made the 5 day wedding go by much smoother. She is very detailed and perfectionist. Thank You for everything I am so glad i choose you for my event and went with the things you had suggested.

Brides: Trust her with the look she suggest, at the end of the day she will make sure she goes above and beyond your expectations. Thank You soooo much.

Sent on 09/17/2014

I worked with Pinky Patel (affectionately known as "Pinky Auntie") who did an AMAZING job with our henna part and wedding at the Liberty Hotel in Boston. I had seen her work at a South Florida wedding and had to have her for my decor in Boston, she did an amazing job with both the Henna Party backdrop and Reception decor for an exceptional look to the event. When I walked into my ceremony hall I was stunned out how gorgeous everything looked- she did an amazing 20x20 foot backdrop in dark pink, blue and purple range with uplighting that gave it a very unique and glamorous look - our pictures came out gorgeous from every angle. What I loved was our backdrop didn't look like the traditional South Asian backdrop, it wasn't tacky and was more of a fresh and modern look with bright colors and a hint of sparkle. She has a more up to date taste compared to many decorators in the Boston area and it made a huge difference.

Folks definitely also took flower arrangements homes- the flowers were gorgeous and in matching blue, pink and maroon hues- we did a mix of smaller and taller flower arrangements and it was extremely elegant.

The best think about working with Pinky was that she was also extremely professional and up-front about her pricing. She wasn't pushy about booking a save the date and not telling me the final cost, she would provide line-item pricing when I asked which was extremely transparent and also managed both of our expectations really well. In the creative process she did a really open session about what I was looking for, asked I showed photos to help communicate my vision and very open minded. She also put in a few extra items at no additional cost just because it made the room look better- and I definitely noticed and appreciated this.

Going with Nikun events mean you will have an elegant wedding with the latest trends and quality service- plus all in a budget that is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Marcelline · Married on 05/17/2014

Pinky with Nikun Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so flexible and accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. Her professionalism and positive attitude was very much appreciated. Their work was incredible and we were thoroughly satisfied! We knew we could blindly trust our décor company to make our venue look stunning and that they did! Our décor for both the ceremony and the reception was just breathtaking! Their hard work and dedication to detail really showed through their work. This is the ONLY décor company I would recommend to couples. They really do turn your vision into reality! Pinky listened to our every thought and helped design a day that none of our guest will ever forget. Everyone was blown away by the attention to detail and the very elegant feel of the entire day. From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception the theme flowed and built up anticipation for each part of the day. We love Pinky and Nikun Events and would recommend her over & over again. We could not have asked for a more grand and glamorous day.

Courtney & Marcelline

Sent on 06/02/2014

Pinky with Nikun Events is excellent! She more than exceeded my expectations, providing me with everything and more than I could have imagined . She is very detailed oriented, passionate and accommodating overall. Such a sweet person to work with. Her detication to my vision and event was well worth every bit (very reasonable) . I was a very budget conscious bride, but she heard my "crys" and worked with me to make my event look timeless, romantic, classsy and affordable. Thanks Pinky for making our event glamourous !

Sent on 05/29/2014

I want to give a huge thank you to Nikun Events for making our wedding a beautiful, flawless occasion. Pinky took our ideas - wedding colors, favorite centerpieces, mandap choice - and brought them to life in her design, making our ceremony and reception more amazing than we could have imagined. We are just as grateful for her coordination of the event and making sure all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. My groom is Indian and my side is American (my family had never attended a Hindu wedding before!) and she made certain everyone was well informed and organized. Thank you for your vision, hard work, and professionalism. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Like every girl, I had a vision for what my wedding day would look like. Pinky went above and beyond my exceptions to make my vision a reality. During the planning stage I showed Pinky pictures of what I envisioned my mandap and reception to look like. The final result was ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING AND SURPASSED MY EXPECTIATIONS!!!!

Words cannot express how happy I was with Nikun Events. My family and friends still compliment me on how beautiful our wedding and reception was. Pinky is a true professional, very responsive, creative, knowledgeable, genuine, and caring. Nikun Events truly is the best!!! Thank you again for making my wedding more beautiful than I ever could have envisioned.

Sent on 03/30/2014
  • I

Indira · Married on 01/08/2012

Working with Pinky was fabulous, I walked into my wedding reception and was amazed at the decor. She really put everything together nicely.
    I drew a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she created the exact thing, I was so thrilled when I saw my bouquet :)

Sent on 01/25/2012

jessica · Married on 10/23/2011

We honestly don’t know how to THANK YOU enough for making our vision come true. I asked Chris if I was dreaming practically all night. Our ceremony was simple but yet GORGEOUS. Our sweetheart table was AMAZING. The draping and all table décor PERFECTION. Our love and gratitude for everything you have ever done for me professionally and personally PRICELESS. Thank You Pinky =0)

Sent on 11/02/2011

Sanya · Married on 08/15/2015

The first day we met with Pinky to discuss what we wanted for our wedding she spent two hours talking and more importantly listening to what we wanted.

The first vendor I had met with spent a total of 30 mins with us, and then took 2 months to come back with a quote, so I knew Pinky was who I wanted to work with.

Pinky met with us whenever we wanted to discuss where things were going, and she showed us examples of everything she suggested or anything that we had in mind.

Our Mehendi/Sangeet and Wedding/Reception decorations came out absolutely perfect and I was blown away when I saw it all. Lots of people told me how amazing everything looked on both occasions. I was very very happy with all of Pinky and her teams work for my wedding, and I think anyone who chooses to work with her will be too.

Thank you Pinky for everything!!! Bharat and I really appreciate your hard work and dedication to our special day! :-)

Sent on 09/14/2015

Rajan · Married on 04/19/2014

Pinky did an amazing job with the decorations and helping me stick to my budget!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Absolutely amazing work! makes the wedding magical!! highly recommend

Sent on 10/06/2013

Vaishali · Married on 05/28/2016

We worked with Pinky from the start of our wedding planning for our decorations. While we initially had a slightly hazy vision of what we wanted for our wedding, after a few meetings with Pinky, we were able to have a clear vision of exactly what we wanted for each event. It was hard planning a wedding in Orlando from Chicago (where we currently live), however, Pinky was very flexible in her meeting times when we would come into town. Each event was exactly how we imagined and was very beautifully decorated! I highly recommend Nikun Events for any of your decoration needs!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Amritha

Amritha · Married on 07/04/2015

Thank you, Nikun Events for making my dream wedding a reality! The decor maintained a good balance of tasteful yet vibrant. Pinky Patel and Nalin Patel were patient and listened to the needs of both me and my family. Their experience and knowledge made it easy to work with them to add the South Indian touches to our traditional morning ceremony. They, along with their staff, were efficient and cooperative. I had contacted several decor/floral companies for my event, but Nikun was the most prompt and responsive to my needs, which was the determining factor for me at the end of the day. Thank you for making our special day come to life!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Sandita · Married on 11/25/2011

3.0

Pinky is so great to work with. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is extremely helpful. She goes above and beyond for her clients. Unlike other vendors, money is not her top priority from her clients. She gives you tips and ideas to help save money which I have never seen from any other vendors. Even though I was on a tight budget and didn't get the whole package from her she worked with me to get exactly what I needed under my budget. I'm very thankful I found her. If I can work with her again in the future I defnitely will not hesitate.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Gaya · Married on 10/22/2016

Nikun did such a great job for our wedding. I wanted simple and elegant and they delivered. Everyone was so impressed and the price was reasonable. I had a fusion Indian and American wedding and they got everything done, even our last minute changes. Could not be more happy!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Kristie & Pranav

Kristie · Married on 04/28/2017

4.2

Overall, we had a good experience with Pinky from Nikun Events. Don't be afraid to change your ideas and update your initial thoughts, and discuss it all with Pinky. She will definitely help you reach your expectations within your set budget. For us, the decor for all our events turned out beyond expectations. We were really happy with everything!

Sent on 11/10/2017