Nikra Centeno Photography Reviews

Nikra Centeno Photography 4
Nikra Centeno Photography 5

David · Married on 05/13/2019

Still perfect

After Nikra did my make up it was time for the photo shoot and it turns out that her skills as a photographer are just as impressive as her talent as a makeup artist. Her ability to capture you at your best and bring out your inner model cannot be overstated. She’s really good.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Clara · Married on 11/24/2018

Snowy wedding, joyful occasion

Nikra was such a ray of sunshine to work with, she was great at managing the crowd during pictures even though it was freezing outside. You could see her creativity in the shots that we did and she was so happy to fulfill our desires. She was a joy to have around on our wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Nikra was one of the best decisions (besides the groom) I made for our wedding. She was so responsive and personable, I felt like we were friends after our first meeting. She was very knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted and how we wanted to show our personalities through pictures, even texting me when I had some last minute panic about the engagement shoot location. The pictures came back beautiful, she made two people who feel very uncomfortable in front of the camera look like pros. The day of the wedding her and her shooting assistant were on time and very professional. Asking and listening to exactly the photos we wanted. Nikra even trekked around a very rustic cabin in a boot with a broken toe to make sure our day was perfect. As a former photography student, I was very particular about our photographer, but needed to stay within budget, she was by far the best value I found. I would (and already have) recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Nikra Centeno Photography 6
    Nikra Centeno Photography 12
    Nikra Centeno Photography 13
    Sent on 06/17/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/22/2018

I loved Nikra as our photographer! I loved our photos! She is so nice and makes you feel very comfortable during the photo shoot. I had weird ideas for locations and she totally worked with me and made my dream wedding come true!

Nikra Centeno Photography 14
    Nikra Centeno Photography 15
    Nikra Centeno Photography 16
    Nikra Centeno Photography 17
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2018

SUCH AN AMAZING TURN OUT!!! She is so quick and gave us our pictures back crazy fast and they look so good :) definitely recommend her she made me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Susy · Married on 05/05/2018

Nikra is the best option to get. She totally exceeded my expectations, her creativity, professionalism and friendliness is beyond amazing. I loved my pictures and I am still impress on how prettier she made me look.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Bethany · Married on 02/10/2018

Nikra was an awesome photographer to work with. She did a great job capturing our special day. I have Chandler Bing syndrome with cameras, so she was great to actually get some smiles on camera. She was also crazy fast at getting them back to us.

Nikra Centeno Photography 18
    Sent on 03/08/2018

Kim · Married on 11/20/2017

Nikra was the best! Very professional and Knew what she was doing. Lightening, background and setting eye for lightening was perfect. We could not have been more pleased!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Phillip · Married on 07/20/2017

Nikra is very professional, she was quick in getting our images back. You will not be dissapointed. I highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Mari · Married on 07/10/2017

Nikra took amazing photos of my 1yr old...I loved how she was able to work with her and to get her to smile... She was very professional and punctual and the pics turned out amazing would most definitely recommend her and use her services again

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alex · Married on 07/07/2013

Nikkra took some awesome bridal pictures after all our wedding pictures were corrupted. Now we have some pictures to look back at on such special day

Sent on 11/09/2017

Melody · Married on 01/16/2009

Nikra is amazing to work with! Her good eye and great taste makes your pictures the perfect memory to keep forever!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Y

Yenny · Married on 03/18/2017

Nikra is great to work with! She is fast, has good pose and location ideas. She did a great job with my makeup and hair. I felt so beautiful and ready for my pictures.

Sent on 11/09/2017