Nikky's Live Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Nikky's Live Photography

Nikky's Live Photography 1
Nikky's Live Photography 2

Marissa · Married on 08/31/2018

Nikky was so professional when arranging my shoot. She was accommodating to my schedule and very flexible with time. She also helped arrange makeup and hair for me! During the shoot I did not feel nervous or uncomfortable with her at all. When it came time to choosing proofs I had such a hard time choosing, All of the Photos she had taken are clear and the color was so vibrant! I recommend Nikky's Live Photography to all my engaged friends.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Nikky's Live Photography 3

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

I recently worked with Nikky for a boudoir shoot and after going in nervous, not sure what to expect... it wasn't long before I was laughing, totally comfortable and having a great time! Such a great time, I cancelled my original wedding photographer and asked Nikky to take the slot! She's very detailed, makes you feel comfortable, makes sure YOU like the results, and always is there for any questions you may have! Thanks for the gorgeous photos, Nikky and can't wait to have you be a part if our big day!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Doug · Married on 01/01/2018

I recently had the pleasure of working with Nikky Messier of Nikky Photography in Fall River, Massachusetts. She accepted my quick-turnaround portrait project with a clear sense of how to get the best results. Nikky shared ideas through photographs to understand my direction, communicated with me about expectations, and captured dozens of photos to work from during a very comfortable one-hour photo shoot. From there, she provided me with the best of the best to choose from and, when I asked, gave her opinion on which photos would meet my goals as well. All in all, Nikky is a pleasure to work with, extremely professional, and very talented. And I'm very pleased with the results!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Nikky's Live Photography 4

Nikky's Live Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Doug!

Christine · Married on 11/12/2017

Nikky is great to work with she will make you feel comfortable and has the desire to achieve exactly what your hoping for.I have done two photo shoots with her on two seperate occassions and I couldnt be happier with the results.She pays attention to what your looking for and gets the job done . I will continue to pick Nikky in the future for my photography needs because you cant beat her prices or quality.If your looking to get an awesome stress-free, fun photoshoot you really should consider her.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Nikky's Live Photography's reply:

Thanks Christine! It is always a pleasure when we start to collaborate! I'm sure we'll see each other again real soon!

Kailyn · Married on 05/10/2007

Nikky did an amazing job photographing my wedding and the video she did came out great! She stopped to listen to my feedback and concerns and did every thing she could to make sure everything came out exactly how I wanted. It was a great experience and definitely worth the investment to have those wedding day keepsakes. Since then, we've hired her for all of our various family events. I especially loved the kids birthday party photos she's done. The variation of shots she took from elegant, to goofy, to unique was simply amazing. She was great to work with. Fast responses between emails and call backs. She was very attentive while planning. Paid attention to even the smallest of details and addressed all concerns immediately. What I loved most was her ability to think up alternative ideas for things I wasn't sure about. She has such a creative mind!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Nikky's Live Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kailyn! It has been a pleasure working with your family over the years. It is an honor to watch your family grow and be a part of your special milestones.