Nightshift Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 4
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 5
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 6

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Marcel is not only a phenomenal DJ, but he's an exceptional Master of Ceremonies as well! He was wonderful to work with and assisted us every step of the way! We loved working with him!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

Marcel was our wedding DJ and he went above and beyond for our perfect day! He was super flexible with us and gave us everything we wanted and more. I could go on forever and would absolutely recommend him to everyone! We will be using him for all future events :)

Sent on 03/22/2018

Ashly · Married on 10/14/2017

Marcel is awesome!!!! He really knows what he's talking about and is there to help you every step of the way. He makes sure you understand everything!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

christina · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm so grateful for Marcel & his team. I contacted him 2 weeks before my wedding when my initial DJ cancelled. I was so stressed & he put all my worries to rest. When the week before my wedding came, a hurricane started heading our way. My coordinator & I had to move the entire wedding to a day early. Marcel was so helpful & ensured everything I needed was handled with professionalism & care. I would recommend his staff to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Marcel with Nightshift Sounds Entertainment did an incredible job! Leading up to the wedding he would suggest to us great songs to get everyone on the dance floor and if i ever had a question he would respond via email right away! The night of the reception he kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Wish we could relive the night again!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Betty · Married on 06/24/2017

This DJ and music were awesome! Guest at the wedding and after the wedding was telling me they had a blast!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Angelo · Married on 06/11/2017

All I can sayis Thank God for them being there. The lights and music were better than I have ever seen and on top of that their experience helped us with the flow of the whole event. They coordinated with the officient and venue to pull off a fun and elegant event. I would do it again on a heart beat.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Sarah Beth

Sarah Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Marcel and his team are wonderful! Truly a pleasure to work with not just on wedding day, but in the days beforehand as well! I wanted a custom mashup for my father/daughter dance, and Marcel made it happen! Gaetano was our DJ for the wedding, and he did a great job keeping us dancing and queueing up the ceremony. Do not hesitate to book Nightshift Sounds Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Marcel and his team are amazing! They are attentive and friendly! DJ of the year!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nightshift Sounds (Marcel) for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. Marcel was incredibly easy to work with and was beyond patient with the last minute changes and requests I made. Marcel uses a wonderful online planning tool that allows you to plan the music for your big day from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. He was incredibly helpful in selecting music for the different parts of our big day and was able to find every song we requested. My husband even had Marcel create a remix for his mother/son dance - it was perfect! Marcel's timing during the cermeony was impeccable and his music selections and suggestions for the coctail hour and reception were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience at the wedding. Marcel is incredibly talented and professional, as is the rest of the team at Nightshift Sounds. Would highly reccomend for any event!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Our guests are still talking about how much fun the reception was and how awesome our dj was. Gaetano was our dj and he is awesome!! He is so sweet and fun. He kept the party going all evening. The entire process from planning to the actual reception was so smooth and easy with Nightshift Sounds. Everyone was fantastic.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2017

We interviewed several DJ's before deciding to hire Marcel, and it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From our first meeting, he was so professional and helpful. He really listened to us and tried to understand the vision we had for our wedding. He was always willing to help anytime we asked.
    Our wedding reception was phenomenal! The dance floor was full the entire night! Marcel timed and executed everything to perfection, even though we made a few last minute changes. Everything about Marcel and Nightshift Sounds is top notch! Thank you so much for making our wedding an over the top experience!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jenny! Congrats to you and Patrick!

Mandy · Married on 03/11/2017

They exceeded my expectations! Gaetano was my DJ for my ceremony and reception. He was so professional and got the guests dancing and singing. I was also very impressed by the way he kept finding me to tell me what we were doing next so I knew what was going on in all the craziness. Night Shift also has an online set up that makes it so easy to choose your songs and to search for top songs for weddings. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jill · Married on 12/30/2016

Marcel is extremely professional and fantastic at what he does. If you are having an event you need Nightshift Sounds Entertainment. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2016

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment did a great job for our wedding. From the time we booked them the experience was top notch. They even gave us access to a few forms online that helped them understand the feel of what we wanted. Marcel personally reached out to us to confirm everything the week of our wedding. He did an awesome job of keeping the mood going all night. We highly recommend Marcel and Nightshift Sounds Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2016

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Marcel from Nightshift Sounds Entertainment! He takes a personal interest in his clients from day one and helps create the most amazing and fun atmosphere for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

Gaetano was an amazing DJ! One of my hopes was to see my husband (who doesn't really dance) enjoying himself on the dance floor at our wedding. It was a dream come true! Gaetano kept the crowd dancing from beginning to end, his song choices were great, and he gave us a wonderful, memorable reception. I highly recommend Nightshift Sounds for your wedding! Marcel runs an awesome business! Everyone was extremely professional, responsive, and accommodating! I may be a little biased, but it was the best reception ever!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Dedee · Married on 10/29/2016

There are not enough positive words in the world to describe Marcel with NightShift Sounds Entertainment! Every guest, from 5 to 95, was RAVING about how much fun they had and how AWESOME the man on the mic was! The sweet moments were captured perfectly, the crowd danced ALL night (literally, we tore the dance floor apart...oops....) and Marcel was super funny and friendly! If I could do our wedding night over a thousand times, I would pick Marcel EVERY SINGLE TIME. You will NOT be disappointed. Cheers!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • User4912001 · 2+ years ago

Nightshifts sounds DJ'ed my sisters wedding, and is also DJing my wedding in October. The Dj was a great entertainer and provided awesome music. He is wonderful to work with and also is able to provide music for the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Ellen · Married on 10/16/2016

We loved Marcel!!!! We had heard so many good things about him from friends and he definitely lived up to the hype. Marcel is so easy to work with and such an awesome person. We felt so comfortable having him perform as dj on our day. He also attached a mic to my groom so everyone could hear the ceremony. He played so much great music during our reception and was also kind enough to play lots of requests from our friends. We would definitely recommend Marcel and Nightshift Sounds to anyone looking for a ceremony dj!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

SO professional and so much fun!!! 100% recommend! Gaetono was so amazing! Amazing music and professional flow of our reception!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2016

Marcel did an awesome job of really reading the crowd and keeping the party going!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Linda and James's Wedding

Linda · Married on 09/03/2016

We danced all night long! The music was awesome and Marcel is a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/06/2016

Nightshift Sounds was fantastic. Very professional and lots of fun to work with. Marcel was very responsive to my emails, and it was clear when I met Marcel and Gaetano in person that they were very good at what they do. They listened to what we wanted, and I was confident that we were on the same page. They have some really great online planning tools to make song selections (and to let your guests make requests!) which we loved as well. Gaetano, our DJ for the wedding, was great, and the dance floor was packed all night. We had an absolute blast and so did all of our guests. I would highly recommend Nightshift for any event you have as they were awesome and very reasonable as well.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Cierra · Married on 07/09/2016

Nightshift sounds is by far the BEST dj on the coast! No one wanted our reception to end and I have Marcel to thank for that!! Everything was very organized and professional and most importantly the music was amazing! Everyone loved being able to request songs online before hand as well! Thank you Marcel for an amazing reception!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016