Nightshift Sounds Entertainment Reviews

127 Reviews for Nightshift Sounds Entertainment

1 User photo

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 1

Matt Richards · Married on 11/17/2018

1000% professional! Everyone at the wedding said the DJ was fabulous! Did the shoe game and we all died laughing! Excalent job!!

AMAZING! Such a wondering job!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Marcel! Marcel was AWESOME! I had a daytime wedding so my crowded was a little more laid back BUT he made sure I had a great time! I danced for 4 hours and never sat down! My day was truly AWESOME and that was in huge part to Marcel! Thank you! I would highly recommend Nightshift Sounds!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

We absolutely loved Marcel! He’s fun, professional, experienced, and made the whole reception flow seamlessly. It was so easy for us to choose our music using the online planning forms for the ceremony and reception, and we even had a link to share with our guests so they could request their favorite songs ahead of time! He was also extremely flexible and stayed an extra hour so our wedding party could keep dancing! I absolutely recommend Nightshift Sounds Entertainment to anyone looking for someone that provides a high-quality service and easy to work with.

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

Marcel and Nightshift Sounds rocked our wedding reception! They were really helpful helping us plan out our reception and what times different dances and moments would occur. They also worked with us to build out a playlist based on our crowd of very mixed ages that would still have everyone on the floor. We received so many compliments in the weeks after our wedding about how much fun our reception was. We cannot thank Marcel and Nightshift enough, great work!

• W

William · Married on 06/08/2018

This company blew our wedding out of the water. This team from beginning to end was very supportive and always there for us. Not only were we able to select a lot of our songs, they confirmed how we wanted to run the event, and kept us in line throughout. They also have a great user based site to choose songs, pay, etc. Very user friendly.

Joe was our DJ and couldn't have asked for anyone better. Joe was the most professional since day 1 and respected everything my wife and I wanted. He would throw ideas out there, and adjust to how we wanted the event to run. He was able to customize the playlist to make everything flow which was great. He kept us in line and was keeping us updated throughout the wedding. If we wanted to adjust something, he would do it. We were extremely happy the company set us up with Joe, and all the family was also very happy to have him as our DJ.

Thank you Nightshift Sounds Entertainment for making our wedding a memorable event.

Pia · Married on 05/19/2018

Nightshift Sounds literally saved my wedding. We booked a DJ 10 months prior to our wedding. He took our deposit and never contacted us, or responded to us again. The week before our wedding, our photographer recommended us to Nightshift Sounds. Nightshift immediately contacted us and was incredible throughout the whole frantic process, and profusely apologized on behalf of the whole DJ community for our crappy DJ who fell off the face of the Earth (don’t go to Azalea City DJs). Nightshift has an amazing helpful website that allows us to choose songs for each part of the reception (dances, cake-cutting etc.) and they even added all the requests guests had sent in on the RSVP cards also. They have a TON of music to pick from—from all genres. We even got to have the Harry Potter theme play for our cake-cutting! Our DJ, Gaetano, I cannot recommend highly enough. He was utterly FANTASTIC. He caught us right before we walked in and several times he came up to me to make sure he was doing everything I wanted. Gaetano read the crowd and always knew EXACTLY what to play to get the crowd dancing. He was a PERFECT emcee, and he is seriously the best DJ I have ever encountered. Nightshift Sounds, and Gaetano, saved my wedding reception from being a silent disaster. If you do not at least contact these guys to DJ your events, you are really missing out.

Richelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome DJ experience! Everything ran smoothly and Marcel was in great communication before the wedding and during! He played all the right songs to keep everyone on the dance floor and did an awesome job reading the crowd! I definitely recommend Nightshift Sounds Entertainment to anyone who wants an amazing wedding reception and ceremony! Thanks :)

Destiny · Married on 04/13/2018

Marcel was absolutely fantastic. He made the night an absolute blast. My only complaint is that the night ended way too soon. No one paid much mind to the monsoon happening outside because the music was so fun inside! I've already received so many compliments regarding his DJ-ing and I would certainly recommend him for anyone needing a DJ in the Gulf Coast area. Were were so glad we found him and I'm sure you'll feel the same.

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2018

Marcel at Nightshift Sounds is the absolute best! He got to know us so well! Marcel kept our vision of the evening in mind and added his personal touches and it was PERFECT! The music at the ceremony was beautiful, the dance floor was packed, and we Marcel has the BEST personality!! He wasn’t just our DJ but part of our family on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 2

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! Congratulations once again to you and Long!

Brandi · Married on 03/03/2018

Marcel was the DJ at our wedding and he kept the party going all night! He greeted us as soon as we got there with instructions on how to do the bridal party entrance, and after that kept everything moving right along. We didn't have to worry about a thing, he kept everything on schedule and made sure everyone had a good time. Marcel is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!!!!

Brandon · Married on 02/23/2018

Best DJ. 10/10. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them.

Corissa · Married on 12/30/2017

Marcel at Nightshift Sounds Entertainment is amazing! He was there every step of the way and made everything so much better. He definitely has a solid feel for the crowd and is an amazing DJ!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Happy Bride + Happy Groom = Happy DJ! Thank you, Corissa!!!

Caitlyn · Married on 12/16/2017

I am extremely pleased with the overall experience with Nighshift Sounds Entertainment! They helped make our wedding day memorable and special.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

Marcel was amazing! He made our wedding planning so easy and was so helpful. He got back to us right away anytime we had questions and did an amazing job assuring us throughout the process. His performance at the wedding was outstanding. If he’s available book him... there is nobody better !!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! It was an absolute honor to help you and Scott celebrate your big day!

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Marcel is not only a phenomenal DJ, but he's an exceptional Master of Ceremonies as well! He was wonderful to work with and assisted us every step of the way! We loved working with him!!

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

Marcel was our wedding DJ and he went above and beyond for our perfect day! He was super flexible with us and gave us everything we wanted and more. I could go on forever and would absolutely recommend him to everyone! We will be using him for all future events :)

Ashly · Married on 10/14/2017

Marcel is awesome!!!! He really knows what he's talking about and is there to help you every step of the way. He makes sure you understand everything!!!

christina · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm so grateful for Marcel & his team. I contacted him 2 weeks before my wedding when my initial DJ cancelled. I was so stressed & he put all my worries to rest. When the week before my wedding came, a hurricane started heading our way. My coordinator & I had to move the entire wedding to a day early. Marcel was so helpful & ensured everything I needed was handled with professionalism & care. I would recommend his staff to anyone.

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Marcel with Nightshift Sounds Entertainment did an incredible job! Leading up to the wedding he would suggest to us great songs to get everyone on the dance floor and if i ever had a question he would respond via email right away! The night of the reception he kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Wish we could relive the night again!

Betty · Married on 06/24/2017

This DJ and music were awesome! Guest at the wedding and after the wedding was telling me they had a blast!

Angelo · Married on 06/11/2017

All I can sayis Thank God for them being there. The lights and music were better than I have ever seen and on top of that their experience helped us with the flow of the whole event. They coordinated with the officient and venue to pull off a fun and elegant event. I would do it again on a heart beat.

• Sarah Beth

Sarah Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Marcel and his team are wonderful! Truly a pleasure to work with not just on wedding day, but in the days beforehand as well! I wanted a custom mashup for my father/daughter dance, and Marcel made it happen! Gaetano was our DJ for the wedding, and he did a great job keeping us dancing and queueing up the ceremony. Do not hesitate to book Nightshift Sounds Entertainment for your wedding!

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Marcel and his team are amazing! They are attentive and friendly! DJ of the year!!!

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nightshift Sounds (Marcel) for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. Marcel was incredibly easy to work with and was beyond patient with the last minute changes and requests I made. Marcel uses a wonderful online planning tool that allows you to plan the music for your big day from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. He was incredibly helpful in selecting music for the different parts of our big day and was able to find every song we requested. My husband even had Marcel create a remix for his mother/son dance - it was perfect! Marcel's timing during the cermeony was impeccable and his music selections and suggestions for the coctail hour and reception were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience at the wedding. Marcel is incredibly talented and professional, as is the rest of the team at Nightshift Sounds. Would highly reccomend for any event!