Nightshift Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 6
  • Marissa

Marissa Gutierrez · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing experience

Marcel is the best!! My husband was so set on having a band at our wedding, but for several reasons we decided on a DJ. At first he was hesitant, but after meeting with Marcel, he was sold! We are both pretty picky with our music taste, and Marcel was able to please not only us, but our 350 guests as well. We love to dance, and we were able to just that! Marcel is great at reading the crowd and making sure everyone is involved and having a good time. He is very professional and also just a super nice guy. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thank you, Marcel, for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 7
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 8
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 9
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 10
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 11

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing! The Best!

They were absolutely the best DJ servhce to work with! Very professional and very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had!! Marcel is very thorough with everything he does!! The online services they offer are so easy to figure out and very helpful!! Joe aka DJ SoySauce was our DJ and he was the best! He kept people on the dance floor all night long! And he knew how to read the crowd very well! He was awesome!! They were awesome to work with and made everything very enjoyable!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Jessica Kelley Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Will never forget this night!

Amazing! I knew what I wanted was more than just a DJ - I wanted an emcee who would direct the crowd's attention, keep the crowd pumped up and dancing, and set the pace for a fun reception. Nightshift Sounds were perfect! Thank you Marcel and Warren for an unforgettable night.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Ashley Pearce · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Nightshift Studios made our reception so much fun! DJ Marcel is interactive without being too much, he can really read the crowd and plan accordingly. We played some games with him and used one of his GOBOs so our name was lit up on the wall. He has an online planning website which is a huge plus when you are so busy and can make decisions around your schedule! There is also an online link to send your guests so they can request music, I LOVED having that instead of having to print something for them to fill it out and get it back to me. His planning site makes the whole thing so much easier!!!! He played the music for my wedding ceremony, and he was so fantastic with blending the music at the right moment. The reception was a blast. He kept me on the dance floor all night, you will not regret using Nightshift Studios, DJ Marcel was my best vendor to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Eubank · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible!

I was nervous about having a DJ instead of band, because we’ve all been to “that” wedding and felt bad for the bride and groom because their DJ was terrible. But friends, that is not the case with Marcel! He was unbelievably attentive to our crowd and played the best mix of songs we could have ever hoped for! We had so many compliments afterwards about how wonderful he was and how much fun everyone had. If you’re in the market for a DJ, I highly recommend Marcel and Nightshift Sounds!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Erin Canady · Married on 01/05/2019

Phenomenal! The Perfect Addition!

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment was an absolutely perfect addition to our wedding! Marcel was just as amazing for my brother’s wedding several months before! Nightshift Sounds have amazing energy and make your wedding day event flow with finesse! I had no worries throughout the event. They had everyone up and dancing with a variety of music that applied to every age! Their online system is so easy to use for selection of music during your ceremony and event! I appreciated their professionalism with my ceremony and reception, and I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Matt Richards · Married on 11/17/2018

1000% professional! Everyone at the wedding said the DJ was fabulous! Did the shoe game and we all died laughing! Excalent job!!

AMAZING! Such a wondering job!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Marcel! Marcel was AWESOME! I had a daytime wedding so my crowded was a little more laid back BUT he made sure I had a great time! I danced for 4 hours and never sat down! My day was truly AWESOME and that was in huge part to Marcel! Thank you! I would highly recommend Nightshift Sounds!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Joe

Joe D · Married on 10/26/2018

A 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration reception to remember!

Marcel was exceptional! His attention to detail was nothing but perfect! His execution of the vision for our 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration reception was phenomenal and very well done. The recommendation to add a go-bo light commemorating our anniversary was awesome! The light displays, timing and cuing of music was on point! Marcel knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests on the dance floor! His expertise and years in the music business were on display when he recommended songs for all of our special dances! His selections were spot on! Nightshift Sounds Entertainment is definitely one of the best small businesses in the Biloxi region for those looking for professional DJs and emcees! Thank you for the hard work and big 5 Stars to you Marcel!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

We absolutely loved Marcel! He’s fun, professional, experienced, and made the whole reception flow seamlessly. It was so easy for us to choose our music using the online planning forms for the ceremony and reception, and we even had a link to share with our guests so they could request their favorite songs ahead of time! He was also extremely flexible and stayed an extra hour so our wedding party could keep dancing! I absolutely recommend Nightshift Sounds Entertainment to anyone looking for someone that provides a high-quality service and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

Marcel and Nightshift Sounds rocked our wedding reception! They were really helpful helping us plan out our reception and what times different dances and moments would occur. They also worked with us to build out a playlist based on our crowd of very mixed ages that would still have everyone on the floor. We received so many compliments in the weeks after our wedding about how much fun our reception was. We cannot thank Marcel and Nightshift enough, great work!

did an incredible job! Leading up to the wedding he would suggest to us great songs to get everyone on the dance floor and if i ever had a question he would respond via email right away! The night of the reception he kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Wish we could relive the night again!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/08/2018

This company blew our wedding out of the water. This team from beginning to end was very supportive and always there for us. Not only were we able to select a lot of our songs, they confirmed how we wanted to run the event, and kept us in line throughout. They also have a great user based site to choose songs, pay, etc. Very user friendly.

Joe was our DJ and couldn't have asked for anyone better. Joe was the most professional since day 1 and respected everything my wife and I wanted. He would throw ideas out there, and adjust to how we wanted the event to run. He was able to customize the playlist to make everything flow which was great. He kept us in line and was keeping us updated throughout the wedding. If we wanted to adjust something, he would do it. We were extremely happy the company set us up with Joe, and all the family was also very happy to have him as our DJ.

Thank you Nightshift Sounds Entertainment for making our wedding a memorable event.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Pia · Married on 05/19/2018

Nightshift Sounds literally saved my wedding. We booked a DJ 10 months prior to our wedding. He took our deposit and never contacted us, or responded to us again. The week before our wedding, our photographer recommended us to Nightshift Sounds. Nightshift immediately contacted us and was incredible throughout the whole frantic process, and profusely apologized on behalf of the whole DJ community for our crappy DJ who fell off the face of the Earth (don’t go to Azalea City DJs). Nightshift has an amazing helpful website that allows us to choose songs for each part of the reception (dances, cake-cutting etc.) and they even added all the requests guests had sent in on the RSVP cards also. They have a TON of music to pick from—from all genres. We even got to have the Harry Potter theme play for our cake-cutting! Our DJ, Gaetano, I cannot recommend highly enough. He was utterly FANTASTIC. He caught us right before we walked in and several times he came up to me to make sure he was doing everything I wanted. Gaetano read the crowd and always knew EXACTLY what to play to get the crowd dancing. He was a PERFECT emcee, and he is seriously the best DJ I have ever encountered. Nightshift Sounds, and Gaetano, saved my wedding reception from being a silent disaster. If you do not at least contact these guys to DJ your events, you are really missing out.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Richelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome DJ experience! Everything ran smoothly and Marcel was in great communication before the wedding and during! He played all the right songs to keep everyone on the dance floor and did an awesome job reading the crowd! I definitely recommend Nightshift Sounds Entertainment to anyone who wants an amazing wedding reception and ceremony! Thanks :)

Sent on 05/07/2018

Destiny · Married on 04/13/2018

Marcel was absolutely fantastic. He made the night an absolute blast. My only complaint is that the night ended way too soon. No one paid much mind to the monsoon happening outside because the music was so fun inside! I've already received so many compliments regarding his DJ-ing and I would certainly recommend him for anyone needing a DJ in the Gulf Coast area. Were were so glad we found him and I'm sure you'll feel the same.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2018

Marcel at Nightshift Sounds is the absolute best! He got to know us so well! Marcel kept our vision of the evening in mind and added his personal touches and it was PERFECT! The music at the ceremony was beautiful, the dance floor was packed, and we Marcel has the BEST personality!! He wasn’t just our DJ but part of our family on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 12

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! Congratulations once again to you and Long!

Brandi · Married on 03/03/2018

Marcel was the DJ at our wedding and he kept the party going all night! He greeted us as soon as we got there with instructions on how to do the bridal party entrance, and after that kept everything moving right along. We didn't have to worry about a thing, he kept everything on schedule and made sure everyone had a good time. Marcel is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Brandon · Married on 02/23/2018

Best DJ. 10/10. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Corissa · Married on 12/30/2017

Marcel at Nightshift Sounds Entertainment is amazing! He was there every step of the way and made everything so much better. He definitely has a solid feel for the crowd and is an amazing DJ!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Happy Bride + Happy Groom = Happy DJ! Thank you, Corissa!!!

Caitlyn · Married on 12/16/2017

I am extremely pleased with the overall experience with Nighshift Sounds Entertainment! They helped make our wedding day memorable and special.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

Marcel was amazing! He made our wedding planning so easy and was so helpful. He got back to us right away anytime we had questions and did an amazing job assuring us throughout the process. His performance at the wedding was outstanding. If he’s available book him... there is nobody better !!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! It was an absolute honor to help you and Scott celebrate your big day!

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Marcel is not only a phenomenal DJ, but he's an exceptional Master of Ceremonies as well! He was wonderful to work with and assisted us every step of the way! We loved working with him!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

Marcel was our wedding DJ and he went above and beyond for our perfect day! He was super flexible with us and gave us everything we wanted and more. I could go on forever and would absolutely recommend him to everyone! We will be using him for all future events :)

Sent on 03/22/2018

Ashly · Married on 10/14/2017

Marcel is awesome!!!! He really knows what he's talking about and is there to help you every step of the way. He makes sure you understand everything!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018