236 Reviews for NightLife

Willing to Travel (6)
Liability Insurance (3)
Gobo Projector (2)
153 NightLife Reviews

Absolutely fantastic....without them I don't know how my party would have went. They were a hit. No one was in their seats and people came up to me and said it was the most fun they have had at a wedding. I would not hesitate to reccomend NightLife to anyone who needs a band.

Profile Picture Justin , 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We got married on September 2nd at Turf Valley Resort. My in-laws generously offered to hire a band for our wedding. We viewed a few bands before seeing NightLife and honestly nothing compared. To start with, during our vendor selection process, Shelli invited my husband and I to see the band perform at an event, they were great! Needless to say, we signed a contract that week! Shelli was amazing to plan with—she quickly answered emails, listened to all our requests and concerns, and was very detail oriented. In addition to emails, she scheduled a few phone calls with my husband and I to help us plan our event from making a timeline for our wedding, helping us select a father daughter song, and making sure she knew the correct pronunciations of our bridal party. Spoiler alert: we were still extremely impressed and looking forward to our big day! NightLife made our wedding amazing—Shelli was respectful and quick on her feet, she organized our rowdy bridal party for intros, she got a family member to move his electric scooter in front of the cake table before the cake cutting so it wouldn’t be in pictures, and NightLife brought the party. Basically no one old or young was sitting all night when the band was playing! I am from New Jersey and many of my family members are from New York. I should preface this by saying that people from up North do not think you can get quality entertainment once you leave the Tri-State area. Well, after my wedding ALL my family and friends were telling me how impressed they were by NightLife. One friend even said that my Maryland wedding was like a New York wedding because of the band. NightLife is an amazing band for anyone who is looking to have amazing entertainment and wants to work with real professionals who will help you with planning every detail of your event! We have no complaints and we would recommend NightLife enthusiastically to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

NightLife was fantastic! Very entertaining and sounded great! Played a wide variety of music, something for everyone at our event. Everyone was asking for the name of the band. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band for my daughters wedding!! They are so amazing, fun and entertaining—- the dance floor was jammed pack all night!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Kurt and Shelli absolutely rocked my daughter’s wedding reception. Everyone enjoyed the entertainment so much. I overheard so many of our guests say that it was the best reception they had ever been to, and it was because Kurt and Shelli got them off their seats and on to the dance floor. I wish we could do it all again!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nightlife is very professional, talented, organized, and amazing at injecting fun and energy into any event. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for such qualities in a band for an important event. For my wife and I, it was our wedding, and NightLife made it so wonderful for us. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jamima, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you’re looking for amazing (i.e. the BEST) live entertainment to play at your wedding or next event, then this is THE band to book! You will definitely not be disappointed. We hired the full band to play at our wedding reception on 4/21/18 and our guests are still talking about how awesome they were! Anyone planning a wedding knows how many details need to be taken care of; especially if you’re doing it all yourself like we did. The week before the wedding, my brother asked me to send him our song “playlist.” I just laughed and said, “We don’t need a playlist because we hired THIS band.” Nightlife gave us the confidence that they would bring the energy and feeling that “we’re all going to have a really great time at our wedding.” We never doubted that feeling for a second, because Shelli, the band leader, is so cool to work with. She totally puts you at ease and makes sure the final details are all in place for a great party! And, how nice it felt to not have to worry about things like picking out what songs to play at your reception. Yes, they will work with you to make sure you hear what you want to hear, but to have that kind of trust that they will handle everything because they know what they are doing is such a relief to an already stressed out bride! So, for all those brides out there that want to cross off one less thing to worry about – BOOK NIGHTLIFE RIGHT NOW, you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Rosalie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

5 Star Experience: I have so many positive things to say about this band! They were professional, organized, approachable, entertaining, enthusiastic, flexible, and OVERALL - OUTSTANDING. Having this band perform is like attending a concert (with) your favorite artist, at any age 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, etc... from any genre of music. We had a party with over 275 guests that included Johns Hopkins leadership, faculty, staff, and students. Everyone who attended our event spoke very highly of the band. The performance and interaction definitely left a lasting impression. Thank you, Shelli! And thank you Nightlife Band. #facts

Profile Picture Patrese, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Don't think twice. Just book NightLife and have one less decision to make for your wedding or event. They are accomodating, professional, fun and willing to deal with my aunt the Nun who likes to sing and dance with the band!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Nightlife did such a great job at our wedding!! I can’t say enough good things about them. We received so many compliments from guests about how fun Nightlife was, how engaged they were, and what a good time folks were having because of the band. Shelli was extremely helpful in the weeks leading up the wedding, helping with timeline of the reception and flow of the wedding, and at the wedding, checking with us to make sure we were ready for introductions, cake cutting, etc. We really appreciated all the guidance and help, and we REALLY appreciate the awesome time everyone had because of Nightlife. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Shelli and NightLife are hands-down the best wedding band of all time. Can't say enough great things about them!

Profile Picture Greg, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Nightlife was the LIFE of the party! Not only was communication before our wedding seamless with Shelli but they really understood exactly what we were looking for. It was important for us that everyone attending our wedding (ages 18-80) was on the dance floor at all times and they certainly kept the party going into the night. Thank you nightlife for making our wedding night so fun- people still talk about it a month later! XO

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ok Shelli & NightLife- you guys ROCK! Heard you perform at a CF Gala here in Baltimore and knew if we ever needed a band you would be the one we called- fast forward 3 years and one engagement and the rest is party history! The dance floor was packed all night long and people are still raving about how great that band was. Truly a fantastic experience- couldn't have asked for a more fun group.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

THE BEST BAND EVER!!! Shelli and the band are absolutely AMAZING! The dance floor was packed the whole night. EVERYONE danced. Both our wedding guests and staff members at The Four Seasons gushed about the electrifying atmosphere Shelli and the band created. Also, Shelli is the best wedding emcee I've ever seen. Spectacular! Highly, highly, highly recommend. Thank you Shelli! What a night!!!

Profile Picture Aneta, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We got married at the Baltimore Four Seasons and this August and had NightLife band for our cocktail hour and reception. They are AMAZING! They had our guests dancing ALL night, we had so much fun!!! Even people who DON'T dance, were dancing at our wedding!

Their variety is great, and they are awesome at reading a crowd! They were called back out at the end of the night for one last song, and many of our guests went up and gave them compliments! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cali, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

We are sooo happy we were able to schedule the night life to play at our wedding!!! We had seen them play at 3 other weddings and they blew us away. At the third wedding we attended, members of our family were also there as guests and before the night was over they insisted we reach out to the band to schedule them for our upcoming wedding. Luckily, it worked out perfectly! Shelli was very nice to work with - she was very accommodating of our special requests and also gave us helpful recommendations. They traveled from D.C. to central Pennsylvania, worked well with our venue in advance to ensure day-of set up went smoothly, and also collaborated with our cousin who provided the lighting and other audio equipment. Our guests were blown away by their vocals, dance moves and overall performance! They will forever be in our memories of our special day! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want everyone on the dance floor this is the band to book! Great energy, great music, great fun!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Where to start. The Nightlife Band.........WOW. My wife and I had the pleasure of hearing the Nightlife Band two times before the wedding at two different venues (a wedding and a fundraiser). When it came time to choose a band for our big day this was one of the easiest decisions that we had. Nightlife was a must. Shelli was our contact and was very responsive. We did not have a wedding planner and was a little nervous on how everything would work out. Trust me when I say this, you don't have to worry. Everything went absolutely perfect. I could go on and on. The only recommendation I have is to get a big dance floor.

Profile Picture Frank, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The thing that impresses me about NightLife Band is their professionalism. They help you make sure your event is exactly what you want it to be, and they support all the way! Shelli really listens to you and is there to ensure the event is polished, even while being fun and full of energy! We will keep on asking them to be part of our events - two per year - and I know we and our guests will never be disappointed! They are all amazing!

Profile Picture Jean, 4/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can't say enough WONDERFUL things about The NightLife Band! I'm a Wedding Planner and they are always my #1 / go-to band. They are full of energy, but without being that 'cheesy' Wedding Band. They also come dressed to impressed and are just so much fun. You can't go wrong!

Profile Picture User2437501, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Nightlife Band is absolutely amazing! Exceeded all expectations. For a party of 800 plus people, they had the crowd dancing and truly engaged. Shelli is an absolute gem- we can't wait to have them back next year :) Thank you, thank you, thank you Nightlife for making our Pumpkins on the Green event the best one ever!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We've been working with NightLife band on our organization's largest event for the past two years. They are the best! We've had a few bands come in house for events, but working with Shelli and the rest of the the team is so easy there's no reason to ever stress! Leading up to the event is always simple and day of everyone is great and they keep our members on the dance floor which always a sure sign of success. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the perfect band for their big day.

Profile Picture User7366289, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Love this band! They definitely can keep a party going. From the beginning of the wedding planning to the end, very personable, responsive, and a delight to work with

Profile Picture Linda, 9/10/16, 1 Review