117 Reviews for Night To Remember DJs

One Event Per Day (2)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
115 Night To Remember DJs Reviews

Aaron was by far the best vendor we hired during our 'wedding planning', We almost went with a big DJ company and then we saw all the wonderful reviews on Aaron at Night to Remember and decided to use him. He is truly an AMAZING DJ with incredible skills. He made sure the night went smoothly as planned. He made us both feel so calm the day of the wedding. We knew he had it under control. We had a wedding planner however Aaron was more of a wedding planner than our actual planner. He gave us a timeline, asked all the right questions, and truly knew how to work the crowd. His transitions were seamless, music was epic and our day was magical thanks to a Night to Remember.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND~!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with Night to Remember DJ's was excellent. Aaron is extremely professional and provided me with many options as well as great communication. He had helpful song lists as well as his own online database to use for song planning. We also booked the photo booth (which is a must) along with lighting and projection. I didn't even need a day-of-coordinator because Aaron handled my timeline with ease and made our night entertaining and memorable. He really was an all in one package and a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend using Night to Remember DJs to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron is amazing. He fit into our schedule and made our event lively. We we're lucky to have him on our wedding.

Profile Picture MADHURI, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Night to Remember DJ's for my 50th birthday party. What a success! Aaron was professional and personable from our 1st phone call until it was time to clean up and go home from our event. I loved that we got to hand pick our music. I am picky and Aaron scored 100% on his song list and added songs for me that he did not have. We added the photo booth as an extra, to keep guests busy and it was the best $$$ we ever spent. The photo booth was such a hit!! And everyone gets pictures to take home, so fun! When your feet are killing you when you get home from a party, you know the DJ was good, and I had the sore feet to prove it! Can't wait to find another reason to have a party so we can hire Aaron with Night to Remember DJ's!

Photo for Night To Remember DJs Review - Night to Remember DJ-photo booth is a must at any event!
Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

NTR IS IT is night that we will remember for ever It was a lot of fun and we enjoy every minute, and the professionalism certainly is a top notch

Profile Picture Luis, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Short version - if you want an excellent and fun experience, this is the DJ to book. Long version - so who knew how complicated this could be? I suppose you ladies know but I "volunteered" for some aspects of the wedding to take pressure off my bride. First pick all of your favorite songs from Aaron's extensive list. Then it's what songs for entry and what song for "the dance", while people are eating, for cake cutting etc etc. And Aaron provides lighting too so what color lighting for all the above stages. And games and activities - not just the group kinds of dance (Aaron knows them all!) but Guest of Honor Trivia (how well the guest know the couple - favorite this or that, when did they meet etc) and the "shoe game" (who's the better driver, who spends the most money etc) and the timing involved. Well, Aaron was absolutely essential and, with all of his experience, was invaluable with helping to work through all of this and come up with the best options. He also provided a photo booth which was real fun for the guests. Having been to a few weddings I always hated those DJs who gab and gab and take over the wedding with inane chatter. Not Aaron - he was perfect. He knows what tempo music to play when and has more energy than the energizer bunny. He was still showing the last 20 or so guests new line dances hours after it all began. He is very personable and always smiling. Just as important, the cost was very reasonable and below my budget (yea - was paying for all this too :-). All I can tell you is meet with Aaron and you will see what I mean. NTR is my recommendation.

Profile Picture Joe, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was super fun for our birthday girl to be able to go online and customize a playlist ahead of time. She was also able to choose the font and how the photo strips would look from the photo booth. Aaron was responsive to our needs, professional, kept the party fun and the energy high. The teenagers and adults alike danced until the very last song! We loved him and will use him again for our next event!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My fiancee and I both explored other vendors and in the end chose NTR for our wedding reception last October. Josh was very attentive to our requests and was punctual when we met during the planning stages. He was a great DJ and kept our guests entertained the entire evening. We're so pleased that we chose NTR. Our guests all said they had a great time. For those of you planning your wedding, GET A DJ! They don't just play music, they will take charge of making sure your reception flows seamlessly, from your entrance, to the announcements, all the way through to the end of the evening. Spending the extra money is well worth it! One more thing, communicate your needs clearly with the DJ so he can take charge of your event the way you like.

Profile Picture Loretta, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron is truly amazing as he provided us such a great wedding experience.
I am recommending him to all that need a DJ.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great DJ the music was great, he is easy to work with. Took request from guest and was our coordinator on top of it all (tremendous help with timelines and running all the important events) If your going to spend money on a coordinator, don't. This DJ is great help with that as well. He was active with the our guest, too. Had a lot of compliments from my guest regarding the DJ. Could not ask for anything more. The music was wonderful and he is the DJ to hire!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Aaron completely rocked our annual block party! Great guy, great equipment, super flexible! It's an all-age affair, and he had something for everyone. Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Dan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Aaron Hillier was amazing. He exceeded expectations in every facet! He was basically like a wedding coordinator, DJ and emcee all in one. Totally professional, well dressed and mannered, highly skilled. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Charlie , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

HIred Night to Remember for my daughter Sweet 16 party. Aaron is awesome. He helped us with our music choices and offered suggestions on music. He planned an agenda and kept the party organized. Photo booth is cool. You can leave video messages and he has many props. I highly recommend this company for your party needs.

Profile Picture rebecca, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron Hillier is the most professional and talented DJ we meet . He played an important role in my daughter's big day party. He exceeded my expectations with his performance as DJ/ Emcee and his photo booth service.

Profile Picture Principe , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Aaron was wonderful. He did our 40th wedding anniversary party. Not just a DJ, a total entertainer. I would highly recommend him for any event you're planning.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron was an amazing DJ/MC for our wedding. He made sure to keep us dancing all night, and incorporated interactive games for our guests that they really enjoyed. He also has a photobooth option that our guests really enjoyed and got a lot of use from. We have so many pictures! Lastly, Aaron was one of the best choices I had made for the Wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone.
He was very professional and had great tips and suggestions for the plan of events at the wedding. He was there for the ceremony until the end of the reception.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Aaron was wonderful. He was very kind and accommodating and really took care of us. He added fun and direction to our wedding and gave us ideas that we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. He was very respectful towards others and had our best interest in mind. He even went above and beyond and stayed late to help us clean up. I was more than impressed with how he took care of us and was so much more than just a "DJ". Not to mention he gave us such a great deal for everything we received. I highly recommend -- Thank you, Aaron!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We found Aaron for our wedding because he was the dj at our best friends' wedding about 8 months before our's. We knew right when we started looking for venues for our wedding who we wanted for our dj. He has a great personality and a presence that everyone enjoys. We only had a few specific songs picked out for our wedding and we just told him some genres and moods that we wanted and he created a perfect evening of music. He was more than willing to go minute by minute through the evening to plan the music and lighting if we had wanted. Everyone had a great time! Aaron also went above and beyond during our ceremony and we greatly appreciate everything he did. Thanks Aaron!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired "A Night To Remember" for DJ/MC/Lighting services, as well as their photobooth! Whoa, was that a GREAT TURN OUT!

Brides & Grooms! Let me make this short and sweet! Do you want to get people up on the dance floor? Do you want your guest to have fun? Do you not want to worry about making people happy because you can see the smiles on their faces? Well Aaron (owner) will make sure that is exactly what happens! He was so polite, kind, genuinely a great guy that just wanted your BIG day to be perfect! Yea, but what about the pricing?! Even the price was responsible!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE!! Check it out! oh they also have PHOTOBOOTHS! So why not have them do both!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing DJ!! We had a wedding on 2/25/17 in Crestline at the San Moritz Lodge and he made our wedding!! We received tons of complements from our guests how excellent his work was! He played all the right songs at the perfect time, had up lights to make the venue even that more beautiful and made it fun for all the dancing. Aaron sat down with us discussing all the important details and he was the one who wrote the timeline for our wedding! You will be in great hands if you use him! You will definitely not be disappointed. On top of playing excellent music, getting the guests involved with fun questionnaire games, he made sure that we were taken care of with our food and drinks. Aaron will put your mind at ease when it comes to planning your big day! Highly highly recommend him!!! If I could I'd give him more than 5 stars. Thank you Aaron for truly Making our wedding a "night to remember!" -Mr. and Mrs. Van Berkum

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used DJ Aaron at A Night To Remember (NTR) in San Pedro, CA. He was outstanding as a DJ and emcee. The music and timing of various elements for the party was superb, he knew how to handle the crowd, to increase energy and interest, to keep the party interesting. Thank you so much, DJ Aaron. My guests are very pleased and most of all, my son, the 18th birthday celebrant was very very happy.-Cherry of Palos Verdes, CA

Profile Picture Cherry, 12/3/16, 1 Review

Hello, Arron -
Thank you so much for being our DJ! You were absolutely spectacular! You read the crowd perfectly and got everyone onto the dance floor and kept them there! The way that you managed to integrate music that suited all the different age groups and music tastes were totally amazing! I could tell from the first minute that you spoke to us that you understood what we hoped to achieve! I appreciated your sensitivity to everyone's requests! You played a huge role in making the party fun and cherished memory that it has become. Everyone is still talking about what a great time they had! We wish you all the best! We would recommend you to anyone who wants an outstanding DJ! Many thanks!

Profile Picture cecilia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron was absolutely wonderful from our first meeting all the way to the last dance. He is very professional, timely, and an all-around fun and really nice guy. He listened to each of our concerns and requests, addressed each of those concerns, and implemented each request. He also had a ton great advice.

A few of our guests mentioned he was the best wedding DJ they have ever seen, and they cannot remember having more fun at a wedding. We left a lot of the music picking to Aaron, and he ensured everyone had a great time dancing from young to old. He is very good at reading an audience.

He also helped coordinate various events like the Bouquet toss, ensuring that the night went smoothly.

Thank you, Aaron!