122 Reviews for Night To Remember DJs

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)
120 Night To Remember DJs Reviews

Simply the best. Aaron is very professional and fun, and is always looking out to personalize the experience to your individual tastes.

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Reaching out to Aaron was the BEST decision we made in our entire wedding plans. Right from the start, he makes you feel comfortable, welcomed, relaxed and confident. That same energy he has in his personality when you're planning the wedding is what is going to get everybody on the dance floor at your wedding.

We cannot thank him enough not just for being a fantastic DJ, but also basically doubling down as an event planner. He provided guidance and made it fun the whole way through, There was nobody that I would rather have hosting our wedding. He was organized, professional, and just downright a blast. He helped make it the greatest night of our lives.

Thank you so much again, Aaron!

Photo for Night To Remember DJs Review - Aaron showing us how to do the Caballo Dorado
Photo for Night To Remember DJs Review - Groom and Best Man dance battle
Photo for Night To Remember DJs Review - Enjoying the little things
Profile Picture yesenia, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron was by far the best vendor we hired during our 'wedding planning', We almost went with a big DJ company and then we saw all the wonderful reviews on Aaron at Night to Remember and decided to use him. He is truly an AMAZING DJ with incredible skills. He made sure the night went smoothly as planned. He made us both feel so calm the day of the wedding. We knew he had it under control. We had a wedding planner however Aaron was more of a wedding planner than our actual planner. He gave us a timeline, asked all the right questions, and truly knew how to work the crowd. His transitions were seamless, music was epic and our day was magical thanks to a Night to Remember.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND~!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The most amazing dj ever. Worth every penny. Made our wedding fun and helped the night go by super smooth.

Profile Picture Christina , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with Night to Remember DJ's was excellent. Aaron is extremely professional and provided me with many options as well as great communication. He had helpful song lists as well as his own online database to use for song planning. We also booked the photo booth (which is a must) along with lighting and projection. I didn't even need a day-of-coordinator because Aaron handled my timeline with ease and made our night entertaining and memorable. He really was an all in one package and a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend using Night to Remember DJs to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron is amazing. He fit into our schedule and made our event lively. We we're lucky to have him on our wedding.

Profile Picture MADHURI, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron is such an amazing Wedding DJ! His top notch service, savvy, and energy absolutely blew us away. He really made our reception awesome. Aaron was spot on with every suggestion and tip, and his ability to read a room and to inject energy into it was terrific. We were so enthralled with how great the celebration was, and were blessed to have found him. Working with Aaron, from start to finish, was easy, informative, and a pure joy. We highly recommend Aaron!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Night to Remember DJ's for my 50th birthday party. What a success! Aaron was professional and personable from our 1st phone call until it was time to clean up and go home from our event. I loved that we got to hand pick our music. I am picky and Aaron scored 100% on his song list and added songs for me that he did not have. We added the photo booth as an extra, to keep guests busy and it was the best $$$ we ever spent. The photo booth was such a hit!! And everyone gets pictures to take home, so fun! When your feet are killing you when you get home from a party, you know the DJ was good, and I had the sore feet to prove it! Can't wait to find another reason to have a party so we can hire Aaron with Night to Remember DJ's!

Photo for Night To Remember DJs Review - Night to Remember DJ-photo booth is a must at any event!
Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

NTR IS IT is night that we will remember for ever It was a lot of fun and we enjoy every minute, and the professionalism certainly is a top notch

Profile Picture Luis, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Short version - if you want an excellent and fun experience, this is the DJ to book. Long version - so who knew how complicated this could be? I suppose you ladies know but I "volunteered" for some aspects of the wedding to take pressure off my bride. First pick all of your favorite songs from Aaron's extensive list. Then it's what songs for entry and what song for "the dance", while people are eating, for cake cutting etc etc. And Aaron provides lighting too so what color lighting for all the above stages. And games and activities - not just the group kinds of dance (Aaron knows them all!) but Guest of Honor Trivia (how well the guest know the couple - favorite this or that, when did they meet etc) and the "shoe game" (who's the better driver, who spends the most money etc) and the timing involved. Well, Aaron was absolutely essential and, with all of his experience, was invaluable with helping to work through all of this and come up with the best options. He also provided a photo booth which was real fun for the guests. Having been to a few weddings I always hated those DJs who gab and gab and take over the wedding with inane chatter. Not Aaron - he was perfect. He knows what tempo music to play when and has more energy than the energizer bunny. He was still showing the last 20 or so guests new line dances hours after it all began. He is very personable and always smiling. Just as important, the cost was very reasonable and below my budget (yea - was paying for all this too :-). All I can tell you is meet with Aaron and you will see what I mean. NTR is my recommendation.

Profile Picture Joe, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was super fun for our birthday girl to be able to go online and customize a playlist ahead of time. She was also able to choose the font and how the photo strips would look from the photo booth. Aaron was responsive to our needs, professional, kept the party fun and the energy high. The teenagers and adults alike danced until the very last song! We loved him and will use him again for our next event!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My fiancee and I both explored other vendors and in the end chose NTR for our wedding reception last October. Josh was very attentive to our requests and was punctual when we met during the planning stages. He was a great DJ and kept our guests entertained the entire evening. We're so pleased that we chose NTR. Our guests all said they had a great time. For those of you planning your wedding, GET A DJ! They don't just play music, they will take charge of making sure your reception flows seamlessly, from your entrance, to the announcements, all the way through to the end of the evening. Spending the extra money is well worth it! One more thing, communicate your needs clearly with the DJ so he can take charge of your event the way you like.

Profile Picture Loretta, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron is truly amazing as he provided us such a great wedding experience.
I am recommending him to all that need a DJ.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great DJ the music was great, he is easy to work with. Took request from guest and was our coordinator on top of it all (tremendous help with timelines and running all the important events) If your going to spend money on a coordinator, don't. This DJ is great help with that as well. He was active with the our guest, too. Had a lot of compliments from my guest regarding the DJ. Could not ask for anything more. The music was wonderful and he is the DJ to hire!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Aaron completely rocked our annual block party! Great guy, great equipment, super flexible! It's an all-age affair, and he had something for everyone. Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Dan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Aaron Hillier was amazing. He exceeded expectations in every facet! He was basically like a wedding coordinator, DJ and emcee all in one. Totally professional, well dressed and mannered, highly skilled. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Charlie , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

HIred Night to Remember for my daughter Sweet 16 party. Aaron is awesome. He helped us with our music choices and offered suggestions on music. He planned an agenda and kept the party organized. Photo booth is cool. You can leave video messages and he has many props. I highly recommend this company for your party needs.

Profile Picture rebecca, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Aaron of Night to Remember DJs for our August 5, 2017 wedding and were not disappointed! He provided the music, Mc services, lighting and photo booth perfectly! From the beginning planning phases, Aaron was always helpful and willing to offer his professional advice. He was responsive to my many emails and always had a prompt answer. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and Aaron did an amazing job keeping our schedule on track, while also keeping the party going and our guests on the dance floor all night long! We wanted our wedding to be classy and elegant, but also a ton of fun for our guests and Aaron completely delivered on our vision. He had our guests on the dance floor until 1am! If you want a professional DJ you can trust to handle such an important day, Aaron is the guy :)

Profile Picture molly, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Aaron Hillier is the most professional and talented DJ we meet . He played an important role in my daughter's big day party. He exceeded my expectations with his performance as DJ/ Emcee and his photo booth service.

Profile Picture Principe , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Aaron was wonderful. He did our 40th wedding anniversary party. Not just a DJ, a total entertainer. I would highly recommend him for any event you're planning.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron was an amazing DJ/MC for our wedding. He made sure to keep us dancing all night, and incorporated interactive games for our guests that they really enjoyed. He also has a photobooth option that our guests really enjoyed and got a lot of use from. We have so many pictures! Lastly, Aaron was one of the best choices I had made for the Wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone.
He was very professional and had great tips and suggestions for the plan of events at the wedding. He was there for the ceremony until the end of the reception.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Aaron was wonderful. He was very kind and accommodating and really took care of us. He added fun and direction to our wedding and gave us ideas that we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. He was very respectful towards others and had our best interest in mind. He even went above and beyond and stayed late to help us clean up. I was more than impressed with how he took care of us and was so much more than just a "DJ". Not to mention he gave us such a great deal for everything we received. I highly recommend -- Thank you, Aaron!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We found Aaron for our wedding because he was the dj at our best friends' wedding about 8 months before our's. We knew right when we started looking for venues for our wedding who we wanted for our dj. He has a great personality and a presence that everyone enjoys. We only had a few specific songs picked out for our wedding and we just told him some genres and moods that we wanted and he created a perfect evening of music. He was more than willing to go minute by minute through the evening to plan the music and lighting if we had wanted. Everyone had a great time! Aaron also went above and beyond during our ceremony and we greatly appreciate everything he did. Thanks Aaron!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired "A Night To Remember" for DJ/MC/Lighting services, as well as their photobooth! Whoa, was that a GREAT TURN OUT!

Brides & Grooms! Let me make this short and sweet! Do you want to get people up on the dance floor? Do you want your guest to have fun? Do you not want to worry about making people happy because you can see the smiles on their faces? Well Aaron (owner) will make sure that is exactly what happens! He was so polite, kind, genuinely a great guy that just wanted your BIG day to be perfect! Yea, but what about the pricing?! Even the price was responsible!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE!! Check it out! oh they also have PHOTOBOOTHS! So why not have them do both!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 1 Review