Night To Remember DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Tiffany Married on 09/04/2021

Get this party started

We had the best time ever at our wedding because all our guests were up and moving! Aaron did an amazing job keeping the event organized and fun. He went out of his way to give us tips and tricks on how to keep the night flowing well. We also got to rent a photo booth through him that our guests had a blast with. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thanks again Aaron!!

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

I had a REALLY fun time DJ'ing Tiffany & Cory's Wedding! The music selections were some of my favs and I had a blast mixing for the full dance floor ALL night! Your 'Chevron Wall' that you made was masterfully built and incredible as the Photo Booth backdrop! I've never seen anything like it before! Many Best Wishes and see you both at the next special event!!
  • Amerspolo
    Amy B. Married on 08/20/2021

Kept the Dance Floor Packed

When we were originally looking around for a wedding DJ, we wanted to pick someone locally-based, who was familiar with our venue (Long Beach Museum of Art), and Night to Remember DJs was recommended as a preferred vendor. We were really happy to have Aaron Hiller DJ our wedding. Through all the COVID-related reschedules (3 date changes in total), he was incredibly accommodating to our circumstances.

Honestly, we were not too knowledgeable about music, and didn’t really put a ton of thought into our wedding music selections before we had our first meeting with Aaron. His experience was incredibly helpful for getting us started. He had many great suggestions about how to incorporate various things into our timeline, and how to structure out our playlists to fit our tastes. He was able to provide us with a number of suggested starter song lists and we managed to build out selections from there. From his years of experience of DJing many weddings, he had a ton of creative ideas and lots of suggestions for things we hadn’t even really thought about. After our meeting, we had clear direction, and it was really helpful for identifying what things we had to pick out (i.e., entrance song, exit song, first dance, and all the other specific song choices we’d need to settle on).

On our wedding day, everything went perfectly. Everything was set up and ready to go well in advance, the sound system was perfect, and the ceremony music was played out impeccably per our specifications. The music seamlessly transitioned from ceremony to cocktail hour, and volume was perfect for our outdoor venue. We also had a photobooth, which had a fantastic selection of fun props and was a big hit. We opted for a monogram, which was projected onto the back wall of the venue and looked amazing! The uplighting also worked out quite well for the venue and really amped up the atmosphere.

As the night flowed from dinner into party mode, the music was perfectly on point. The smooth transitions from one hit to another kept up a phenomenal party energy and the dance floor stayed packed for the remainder of the evening. We were really happy with how Aaron perfectly accommodated our vision for the wedding music and we’d happily suggest him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

I guess it is 3rd times the charm with Covid forced wedding rescheduling! I am s happy you stuck it out with the pandemic and having to reschedule your wedding so many times! So many couples gave up on their wedding plans and YOU didn't which shows how much it meant to have your wedding with family & friends in person! I was so happy to see you and your family and friends rocking out to all of your amazing song requests with one highlight being Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life! The monogram you chose was so cool and the first time we had the opportunity to do so for a couple at LBMA. I had a blast working with the both of you and I can tell you are such a match made in heaven! Many Best Wishes!
  • Monet
    Monet S. Married on 06/11/2021

Highly Reccomended

A Night to Remember is highly recommended. We are very happy, he has an upbeat personality and accommodated all of our request. Some of the songs are tricky and with a huge entourage he did an excellent job.
    Sean Married on 05/30/2021

Great experience! 10/10! Aaron is the best!

A Night to Remember dj Aaron was a 10/10! He entertained the guests all night and made sure everything flowed flawlessly! Super energetic, had awesome ideas and the photo booth was a hit! All the guests kept commenting on how great he was through out the entire night! Would recommend him to everybody!
  • Carrie
    Cary Married on 05/29/2021

Perfect! Professional, organized, reliable, experienced and fun!

A Night To Remember
    DJ/MC/PHOTO BOOTH/LIGHTING SERVICES!!

WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!!

PERFECT! PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, RELIABLE, EXPERIENCED AND FUN!

A DJ is a MAJOR PLAYER in how your event turns out. After considering many other DJ services, we hired the wonderful:
    A Night To Remember
    DJ/MC/PHOTO BOOTH/LIGHTING SERVICES!!
    We were so impressed with A Night to Remember for these reasons:

1. GETS BACK TO YOU PROMPTLY. Owner, AARON HILLER, was ALWAYS very prompt in taking and returning our questions/calls. He’s extremely organized and checks his email every, single morning and RESPONDS PROMPTLY every day.

2. YEARS OF EXPERIENCE/STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT – this is his OWN COMPANY – and because of his experience, he is able to offer many, many helpful suggestions that others may not even think of! He brings LOTS of state-of-the-art equipment for sound/lighting and his photo booth set-up and supplies are extensive and FUN, FUN, FUN!

3. HIGHLY ORGANIZED. He prepares a custom “Day of Time-Line” that is extremely detailed and shows exactly what is supposed to happen at what time. This is SO IMPORTANT and is done expertly by A Night to Remember! He is a perfectionist in this regard and will make double-sure that he has everything you want in place exactly as you want it – when you want it!!

4. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL. He coordinates his attire to your event colors. He will be careful not to wear the same suit color as the groom, for example! He is polite and tries so very hard to make sure everyone has a wonderful time. He cares!!

5. BRINGS THE FUN AND EXCITEMENT! He is a fun-oriented person by nature and brings enthusiasm and FUN to the event without being over-bearing or obnoxious to the guests. He senses when to tone things down or up.

6. WONDERFUL MC/HOST – teaching easy group dances to the guests and dancing himself which is fun to watch!

7. ACTS AS A “MINI-PLANNER” because he keeps an eye all night that everybody is on schedule and on time. We felt like once Aaron was there – everything was going to go right! AND IT DID!!

8. HIGHLY RELIABLE! If he says he will be there at 4:30- he WILL BE THERE at 4:30. He is a very hard worker and will go the extra mile for you! He doesn’t take breaks or waste your money. He WORKS ALL NIGHT.

I THINK HE IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS AND I OFFER MY VERY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION TO YOU FOR -
    A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
    DJs/MC, LIGHTING & PHOTO BOOTHS!!!

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

I had such a fun time working with you and Jim and the music selections were amazing! It fit perfectly with the Ebell Club and the vintage theme of your wedding. The piano stylings of Brian Clemens and the singing of CJ were both a delight! I was so honored to DJ / MC with such talented entertainment! I wish you and Jim an amazing marriage and many best wishes!!
    Ashley B. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing! Partied Hard!

We hired DJ Aaron and it was an amazing decision. He worked through everything with us, especially given COVID circumstances. He directed us when we didn't know and was overall wonderful at his job. He won't disappoint!
  • Hali
    Hali H. Married on 09/19/2020

Exceptional Dj!

DJ Aaron was SPECTACULAR! His music selection was wonderful and he had fun games for the guests as well. His lighting also made our dance floor really pop.Aaron is a true professional, with prompt responses, extremely knowledgeable and detailed as well. I wish we could get married again just to have him as our dj!
  • Haley
    Haley T. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Wedding DJ For Those Who Care About Quality

Words can't express how lucky I feel to have hired Aaron and his team for our wedding. We started planning our June 2020 wedding in April of 2019- way before the pandemic hit. The shut downs completely ruined a full year of our planning! We went through 3 date changes and 2 venue changes before we were able to have our wedding. Aaron was our rock during this time! He had so many great suggestions and was beyond flexible and so understanding as we continuously changed everything on him. I would not have gotten the level of service that I did if I had gone with one of those big Box DJ companies with 100 DJs to choose from. I am so happy that I choose the small business route because Aaron was definitely worth every penny that we spent! Every detail where Aaron was involved was spectacular- from his expert MC/DJ skills, the magical outdoor lighting, the custom monogram and the fun photo booth. I have received so many compliments from friends and family about him. Thank you Aaron for helping make our night A Night to Remember
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 07/12/2020

OMG! Can't thank him enough

Aaron came recommended by our venue. Once we met with him, we realized WHY he came so highly recommended. Aaron is organized, funny, knowledgeable, energized and super professional. He MADE our night! So many compliments. I will be recommending him to EVERYONE

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

I had such a fun time working with you and Joel! Everybody from your Maid of Honor Jessica to the dancing flower girl was an honor to DJ for and dance with doing the fun group dances! even though you had a daytime wedding I was excited to use my new wireless LED Up Lights during the daytime and see how bright they were and hopefully you enjoyed the ambiance they created!
    Nicole G. Married on 07/02/2020

Fantastic Experience

I can't say enough about my experience with A Night to Remember. Simply put, my non-profit organization hosts our largest event every year and I have chosen to use them for the past 5 years in a row. They are very professional and very easy to communicate with. Any request I have ever made has always been granted. Highly recommend this company for your next event. They do not disappoint!
  • Mahin
    Mahin S. Married on 02/22/2020

The best!

DJ Aaron Hillier was AMAZING!! If you’re thinking of hiring A Night To Remember DJs, do it!! Aaron was friendly, professional, and easy to work with, listened to our wants and demonstrated a “can do” attitude. Aaron’s experience and ability to “read” a room was on point. He delivered on everything promised and we couldn’t be happier with the music he played and how he managed the night. Honestly, he had everything under control and my husband, our guests and I had the best time. He kept us dancing all night long! I 100% recommend Aaron with A Night To Remember DJs.

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

Thank you Mahin & Carlos! I had a great time with your variety in music taste and mixing it up from the 60's to Hip-Hop to Salsa. The belly dancer entertainment was a lot of fun and had a huge part in getting everybody dancing all night long! Many Best Wishes!
    Silvia L. Married on 01/12/2020

Retirement Party 1/12/20

Amazing job at MC'g this party. The photo booth, photos at table, dance video's, lighting were awesome. Aaron is the Party Master! He knows how to get the party going. Music was great during the luncheon, as well as the dance music following. The party flowed smoothly and everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves. It was an afternoon to remember for me forever!! Thank you Aaron for your wonderful service. Perhaps a wedding party next time!!
    Matt Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing dj

Aaron DJ'ed our wedding ceremony and reception and was just the best. Whatever we wanted, we got it. He was down with anything and kept the good vibes going all night. Our wedding reception was so much fun.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING DJ who kept our night running smoothly!

DJ Aaron was the best. Seriously. He brought such a wonderful energy to the whole wedding that I couldn't ask for more. From the beginning, he was super fun and easy to work with. He responded to the many emails quickly and was so incredibly helpful with everything. He helped us plan the entire night and kept things moving along, doing I'm sure a million things that we didn't even know about to help everything run smoothly. He helped us choose awesome music for every special moment, and then kept the dance floor rocking all night. He helped narrate everything with just the right amount of involvement, he helped us have fun games and silly moments, and made amazing mixes to really specialize our night. On top of the music and organization, he also did an amazing job with the lighting, the monogram, and the photo booth. The props were amazing (and kept disappearing to the dance floor - oops!), and he got the pictures to us right away so we could laugh at them. Overall just an amazing job, and I'm so glad that we were able to work with Aaron. He made us feel so at ease and comfortable with the whole process, and he took away all of our stress and worries for a completely amazing wedding. Thank you!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience

Aaron did a wonderful job for our wedding. He was always accommodating and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding :)

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

Your wedding ceremony was beautiful and I loved how the entire wedding procession came up the chairlifts! A moment I will never forget! The reception was a crazy fun dance party and the shoe game was a lot of fun! Many Best Wishes!!
  • I
    Ian O. Married on 10/14/2019

NTR did a great job

NTR (Aaron) did a great job, I'm very happy we picked him as MC/DJ for our wedding. He knew how to entertain and keep people engaged throughout the night. He definitely has a talent for what he does.
    Reno M. Married on 09/29/2019

It was awesome. We had a great time!!!!

It was a GREAT wedding, i will always remember it, he was very professional, great music, he even got the croud out on the dance floor, i would recommend his services to any an all couples planning on getting married,
    Corie M. Married on 09/29/2019

Overall so happy and truly excellent job. Experience is very memorable. Highly recommended with 5 Stars with our September 2019 wedding event.

From the beginning of our wedding ceremony is already amazing. Straight to our reception everything is Excellent. We’re very happy including all our quests. Memorable and Highly recommend it with 5 Stars cos we very happy newlyweds couple last September 2019.
  • Scot
    Scot B. Married on 09/21/2019

The absolute best in every way!

Reading some of Aaron's already stellar reviews before booking, I have to admit that I was a little skeptical. I figured that the excitement of being newly weds was behind the majority of the ecstatic reviews. I was entirely wrong! Everything about Aaron's services vastly exceeded our expectations. Communication was fast and friendly, planning the reception was smooth (and he took charge of the whole thing!), and his actual emcee/DJ services were absolutely unbelievable. He's incredibly smooth and funny and makes sure that the evening is all about the couple. His ability to read the room is mind-blowing. We drafted a detailed itinerary with him before the wedding (which he does with every couple), and as the evening went on he had the perfect assessment of how to adjust the itinerary to better suit the mood. He also took the time to find my wife and me to double check that we were okay with all of his suggested changes which we entirely were because his read of the room was superb. His music selection was amazing too! I don't think he played a single song that lost the crowd. My entire wedding party was "complaining" that they were tired because the DJ was too good to let them take a break from dancing! Our families and older relatives were raving about him the next day too. I cannot recommend Aaron highly enough!
    Chelsea M. Married on 09/07/2019

100% recommend you hire night to remember djs

We booked the package which included dj/mc, lighting & photo booth. The dance floor was never empty. And people were dancing from beginning to end. We got compliments from guests saying he didn’t play one bad song. The photo booth was in use all night, and we got digital copies of all images and video messages. The package also includes a custom monogram which we made match the photo booth printout. He took exactly what we discussed in what we want for our wedding and made it happen. He is very good at what he does, is passionate about his work, and went above and beyond to help us make our wedding everything we envisioned.
  • Miriam
    Miriam A. Married on 08/04/2019

Personable and Professional

DJ Aaron made our entire wedding run so smoothly from planning to the actual wedding itself. He has great energy and is incredibly personable. While planning he was very quick to answer any questions via email. During one of our meetings he went through our wedding day timeline with us which helped ease any nerves. During the wedding he kept the party going and everyone had an amazing time! We loved the lights, photo booth, and selfie dance! He was even able to put the photos from the photo booth into our photo slideshow that was running during the reception. Everyone loved being able to see photos from the party being projected. We cannot thank DJ Aaron enough for helping make our wedding perfect.

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

I had such a fun time working with you guys! From our first meeting with your Grandmother taking home succulent cuttings, the final meeting with the entire 'FAM' and then your very personal wedding ceremony with the Rabbi to your fun & festive reception where the dance floor was never empty! I loved that you did the selfie-dance, it's always such a fun moment to watch you interact with your family & friends! Many Best Wishes & Mazel Tov!
    Kara Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible DJ

Our guests had the time of their lives at our wedding and that was all thanks to Aaron at Night To Remember DJs. I would rate our entire experience, from the first meeting to the day of the wedding, as 100/10. Aaron was an integral part of making sure our day ran smoothly and we could not have asked for a better day. Thank you, Aaron!

Night To Remember DJs's reply:

It was such a fun dance party once the sun went down and you guys know how to get down!! I had such a good time rocking behind the DJ Decks and doing all of the group dances. The reception went into overdrive when you both got on the bar and were rocking out to Spice Girls - Wanna Be & Backstreet boys - Everybody and the Champagne sprayin' will go down in history! Many best wishes!
    Michelle W. Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommend!

Aaron is know as our family DJ. He has done 3 of our family weddings over the last few years. He is super professional and wants to day to be exactly how you imagined. The meeting before the wedding when you decide the details is really helpful and will put your mind at ease. He helps you put a timeline together and choose a song for each part of your wedding and gets a feel for what kind of music you want for dinner/dancing/the over all event. You also get to pick the lighting you want and a bunch of other really cool details. We got compliments all night about how awesome he was! We also used his photo booth and it was a huge hit! Highly recommend Night to Remember DJs!
  • Ryan
    Ryan A. Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome experience

Aaron was great and his staff that worked the photo booth was awesome as well. Me and my wife set our wedding up in 5 months and didnt know how it would turn out but A night to remember made it flow and turned out better than imagined.

Hey Ryan!

I had such a great time DJ'ing your wedding and loved doing the Macarena with Keeley! She Rocked :) !!!! Good times with you family
    & friends! Many Best Wishes!
    Diana A. Married on 05/10/2019

DJ Aaron kept this party going!!

I highly recommend Aaron and his Night to Remember DJ service! Aaron DJ'd my daughter's Sweet 16 and from the initial consult to the day of the party - he worked with us to ensure it was everything my daughter envisioned from the music, lighting, photo booth! This DJ not only did an awesome job as MC of the night, but also kept the party going from beginning to end! My guests are still talking about what a great time they had! Aaron even went above and beyond and helped me figure out a connection problem I had with the slideshow presentation that I was responsible for. Aaron was a true professional and his team delivered! I can't wait to have him DJ my next party!