26 Reviews for Night Owl Productions

Liability Insurance (2)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
18 Night Owl Productions Reviews

We are so glad we hired Night Owl Productions for our wedding. Gino was a pleasure to work with and has done a great job putting together amazing talent that delivers. Wildfire was absolutely fantastic and the horns were a wonderful surprise! They had everyone dancing the whole night and their energy was definitely contagious! They're not your usual washed out wedding band. They're young, fun, and cover a wide range of genres. When we look back at our wedding hiring NOP was one of the best decisions we made. We were so happy with our decision that we hired them the next month for my aunt's 40th birthday. Thank you Gino and the rest of the team for an amazing night! We recommend NOP to everyone! Looking forward to the next time we get to dance the night away with them. PS. We got a ton of compliments from our guests!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Night Owl performed at our wedding ceremony and reception this past weekend, and they were absolutely amazing. They had my guests dancing all night and everyone is still raving about how talented they are. We added the horn section, which comes as an additional option, and I think it was worth every penny. I will definitely be using Night Owl again for future special events. Thank you, Night Owl for making my wedding day so special! My husband and I are so thankful for you.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

WOW!!! Night Owl was absolutely AMAZING as our wedding band!! They brought our guests into the party as well as an unexpected bride and groom sing off which was so fun for our guests! They were also able to add an acoustic guitarist for our ceremony which was stunning! They were very accommodating in learning new songs for our special dances and even changing some lyrics around too. They are top notch, high energy and kept the celebration going! I'm so impressed with their talent and couldn't have asked for a better night! All our guests were raving about the band. I'd HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

NIGHTOWL PRODUCTIONS IS AMAZING !! We had Night owl productions at our wedding last April.. WE used them for the string quartet for the ceremony.. Jazz ensemble for the cocktail hour and the 7 piece band for the reception...All 3 groups were FABULOUS!!! we got sooo many compliments on how great the wedding music was and how coordinated it all was seamless. Thank you sooo much to their coordinator GINO for making it happen... WE had our wedding on easter day and they had no problem working on a holiday and making it happen.. They asked for any special songs we specifically wanted played so they could have everything rehearsed. It was perfect the crowd was loving it and dacing all night !! the strings and the Jazz band were also excellent we got soo many compliments on how elegant the whole thing was.. Gino is wonderful and xtremely helpful and professional in answering all your questions quickly and ensuring everything runs smoothly so your wedding is stress free.. I cant wait to have another event so that i can hire night owl productions again. Thank you night owl productions for making our wedding a success .. WE LOVE YOU!!

Profile Picture somer, 4/5/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Night Owl Productions is absolutely a first class band, no question about that. Additionally, what made them perfect for our wedding event was their flexibility and willingness to mix in to enhance our wedding activities through out the event. We did wedding planning, day of coordinator, DJ, and MC with family members ourselves and Gino was very pleasant to work with and extremely reliable. We highly recommend Night Owl Productions and definitely can not wait to hire Gino and his musicians again for our next event.

Profile Picture User4812035, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I almost want to keep this band as my little secret, so nobody else's wedding reception can top ours!

We managed to book Night Owl less than 2 months before our wedding date, when our originally booked band bailed on us. The fallout with the first band was a blessing in disguise, because there is no way we would have had as great of a night with anyone besides Night Owl.

From the get go, Gino was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He assured us that the band could learn our songs and would be able to make our night perfect.

Boy, Did they deliver!!

Robert played guitar for our ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted. Our guests LOVED the background music during cocktail hour, Russ KILLED our first dance songs, and the dance floor was packed all night long.

Night Owl was definitely one of the elements of the wedding that our guests are still talking about a month later. I feel like we got a steal, because they were well within budget and we got so much more from them than we even hoped for!

I've been raving about them to anyone who will listen and I can't wait for an excuse to book them again!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Night Owl Productions was definitely a God-sent blessing to us. They played for our wedding reception and were unbelievably AMAZING! They are professional, fun, and outstanding musicians/entertainers. All of our guests were impressed at how great the band was and had so much fun dancing to Night Owl's music. We really can't believe how perfect our wedding us, including our reception thanks to Night Owl Productions.

Also, working with Gino (manager, scheduler) was such a pleasure. He was very flexible and listened to all of our concerns. We checked out the band prior to booking and were so happy with them that we booked them right away!

I would highly recommend Night Owl Productions to anyone who wants to have a blast at their wedding!

Profile Picture Faith, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

It was wonderful working with Gino! The process went very smoothly and he was always available to answer any questions that I had. He even met with me months before my wedding to discuss the services he was providing and to inform me of the details. Lastly, after looking at many options for a band, hiring Night Owl was 100% the best choice for my wedding! I couldn't have been more pleased with the band and Gino's services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The band was able to perform all the songs requested. They were very organized, prompt and really had our guests engaged in the spirit of our wedding. Everyone had a fantastic time. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Wende, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

If I were to rate Night Owl Productions from 1-10, I would give them 100!

I booked them for my son's 2nd birthday party because I always do children's parties that are fun for both the adults and kids. I wanted to hire a band apart from having a DJ and it was the best decision I made! Night Owl Productions were the life of the party!

Gino, the manager was so easy to talk to and was very accommodating. He replies instantly and addressed my concerns. I asked for some sample videos and song lists and he was able to deliver right away. My husband had some qualms about booking a young band but the moment i watched their work, I knew they were the band to work with. Coming from the entertainment industry myself, i have an eye for talent and talent is what i saw in these young adults. They arrived early and was very flexible with the time. Sad to say that one of the singers got stung by a bee and we felt so bad about her getting hurt but she was so professional and sang beautifully the whole night. The whole band was remarkable and i have zero complains about them! They kept the adults entertained and even the children were dancing the whole night. My guests wanted to take photos and they gladly accommodated them. We were all sad when their final set ended and the guests were screaming, more more!!

I requested for them to sing current songs as well as older songs and being a young band, they did the older songs so well too! Thank you so much Night Owl Productions for making our party so much fun! I know all of you will go far with your music and talent, and I won't be surprised if you will be THE band to book. Watch out for these youngsters everyone!

And as for my husband who had concerns about booking a young band, we both agreed at the end of the night that we will be hiring them again for our company Christmas party this year!

Thank you Gino and everyone! More power!

Profile Picture User4335766, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having the band for our wedding made it extra special. Gino the manager was very easy to work with and glad to work with your needs and requests. Music selection was great, everyone had a great time at our wedding

Profile Picture Louie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot recommend Gino and his team enough. I worked an event where I had an opportunity to see some of the musicians and received his information through the grapevine. My parents and I went to see some band members at a Monrovia street festival and I knew it was exactly the right fit for a band to play my wedding: fun, funky, and eclectic. Gino was easygoing, professional, and provided me some PHENOMENAL young musicians to play the wedding. These young men and women are beginning their careers in music, and I highly recommend supporting these emerging artists. They were energetic and talented. Better yet, they seemed happy to be there! All of the guests were sweaty messes at the end of the night, which is exactly what we wanted. As a former radio DJ, I was pretty particular with the music I did and did not want, which was honored by Gino, his team, and the musicians. Overall, booking Night Owl Productions was one of the smartest moves I made in wedding planning, and I hope that you consider supporting local and upcoming talents like these folks when planning your special event, too!

Profile Picture sara, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Gino and is team did an amazing job. They played all the right music to keep our guests entertained and their execution was flawless. They were able to work with our timeline and were great value for their price. I will definitely use their services again and I would personally recommend them to any of our family/friends for any future events!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I were very happy with Night Owl Productions as the band for our wedding venue. We received comments from guests throughout our event and afterwards on how great the music was. They were very professional and were very flexible in being able to meet with us in person before our event and catered to all our specific needs. I was nervous that people would not dance at the wedding due to not liking the music but everyone was on the dance floor! I would definitely hire them again and would recommend them for a special event- you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User4326776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was the wedding planner (Bliss Productions) for a wedding that Night Owl Productions performed at. They did an amazing job. The crowd loved the band, and Gino and his team were open and flexible to the song list that we wanted to play. They were professional, talented, and fun. I can't wait to use Night Owl Productions again!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Night Owl productions made our wedding! We had the duo for the ceremony/cocktail hour and the full band with horns for the party. All our guests loved the singers and said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT LONG!

Profile Picture User6866852, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
3.4

This was not for a wedding it was for a cocktail reception in Palm Springs. While I did like their sound overall and felt they definitely had talent I was overall disappointed with my experience. They seemed to have grossly misjudged the time it would take them to get from LA to Palm Springs. I asked for a 4:30 p.m. call time and they showed up at 6 p.m. The reception was set to begin at 6:30 p.m. When they did arrive it was at the wrong location so I had to give them the right address. I sent the Band Manager Gino all the info prior which is what I gave to everyone attending so the information was accurate. I discussed with Gino using the band's mics for a few brief remarks. I normally get my own AV guy for all my events, but there was not a need and Gino assured me they could provide the audio I needed. My one request was that they were wireless mics. When they arrived and began to set up I noticed they didn't have the mics we talked about, on top of being super late. Due to their timing I didn't have time to go over timeline and flow of the evening with them, which I planned to do when they arrived and built time in for. So some of the start and stop points were a little bumpy. Lastly I felt like one of the lead vocalists was quite snooty, when I expected her to be super sweet and apologetic on account of the tardiness.

View Vendor Response