Nicolette's Catering Reviews

Vancouver, WA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Michelle Married on 10/11/2014
    Nikki and her crew did an AMAZNG job from start to finish and our guests are still talking about the food! If you want authentic home cooked meal for your guests then HANDS DOWN Nikki is the one for your Wedding and event. For what they provided for us the prices was over the top AMAZING and communications was TOPS!. We would use her again for any other events. Thank you Nikki for making our day so WONDERFUL!!
    Roxanne Married on 08/23/2014
    Niki and her son were fantastic for our wedding. The food was delicious (and the ribs had the bones taken out so it was easy and not messy to eat). They brought cake boxes for guests to take cake home in and extra boxes to pack our leftovers in. They are easy to work with and are very reasonable in pricing. If we ever have another big event that needs catering, Nicolette's Catering will be the first ones we look to.
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 08/25/2012
    Best food ever! Nicolette was so pleasant and wonderful to work with. She is very professional and easy to work with. SHe helped make our day run smoothly.

Thank you!

Theresa & Elizabeth
  • User862853 2+ years ago
    Nicolette is wonderful! She is so kind and thoughtful and her food is delicious! I went to the Portland Bridal Show in January after signing on wiht Nicolette several months before. When I went to say "Hi" to her at the show, she remembered my name, my fiancee's name, and our wedding date.... there are 10,000 people at that show over the 3 days and she remembered ME...I knew at that point that Nicolette was the perfect person to cater our event! Then, at the wedding, Nicolette served meatballs as appetizers while my husband and I signed the wedding contract. She remembered how much my husband and I LOVED the meatballs during our tasting and she saved some for each of us and then hand delivered them to our sweetheart table when we sat down to eat... I was so flattered and impressed! She really helped to make our wedding wonderful! I would recommend Nicolette to anyone! :)
    Nikki Married on 09/04/2011
    Niki and her team were WONDERFUL!! I have a gluten allergy along with one of my bridesmaids - not to mention the food alergies in my family and Niki made it so EVERYONE had some of the buffet! Everyone was talking about how good the food was and then when I took the leftovers to work my co-workers loved it too!!

Nikki Binkley
    09/04/2011
    Kelly Married on 08/14/2010
    Niki and her staff were fantastic to work with. Our wedding was on the coast in Rockaway Beach, and she drove down in advance to look at our venue and give us ideas. She was very flexible in helping us personalize our menu to meet our unique needs, and was so affordable that we used her catering for part of the rehearsal dinner and morning after brunch as well. I got rave reviews and would definitely recommend Nicolette's Catering for anyone in the Vancouver/Portland area.