nicole marcelle photography Reviews

9 Reviews for nicole marcelle photography

1 User photo

nicole marcelle photography 1

Molly · Married on 08/04/2018

Nicole was hands down the best decision we made about our August 2018 wedding (other than marrying each other, of course!) We couldn’t have been happier with her services and we think future New England brides and grooms would be crazy not to use her!

Nicole replied promptly to our initial email and was more flexible than any other photographer we spoke to in terms of willingness to customize a package. In addition to the wedding, she agreed to source a second photographer for our ceremony, to photograph our welcome cookout on my family’s farm, and to take a large family photo.

A few months prior to the wedding, we had a fun meeting in a local coffee shop. Nicole was relaxed and friendly and we liked her immediately. But we really realized that we had struck gold with Nicole when our wedding neared. Nicole independently drove to both my family’s farm and our venue to scope out good photography shots. She showed up at our actual wedding rehearsal (something we did not pay her to do!). She worked tirelessly at our two events. Somehow she remembered all of my uncles names for the family photo? On the wedding day, she was on her feet for over 12 hours, taking photos on a dizzying carousel, in the rain, and for hours in the middle of a crowded dance floor. And she was extremely prompt with the results, sharing a sneak peek just 2 days after the wedding!

If you are looking for an incredibly talented and sweet person who blends right in with your family, and who has great prices to boot, Nicole Marcelle is your woman. We’re thrilled we found her.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    nicole marcelle photography 2

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Nicole was the photographer for our wedding last September. She came highly recommended and didn't disappoint. She was phenomenal! She was so patient with us, and really cared about getting capturing the moments we wanted. Her photographs turned out beautifully - she is a true professional and a joy to work with. Can't recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

nicole marcelle photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! Hope you are enjoying married life!
  • I

Inna · Married on 08/05/2016

Nicole photographed our wedding and we absolutely loved working with her and our photos. I can't recommend her highly enough. We're both camera shy but she made us feel very comfortable, and it showed in our photos. After she photographed the ceremony and the family pics, we walked around a garden and she did our couple shoot- we felt like we were walking around with a friend (even though we hadn't met her before, just talked to her on the phone once or twice before the wedding). She was very pleasant and friendly, and we're very happy she was part of our wedding day. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Nicole is wonderful. She's easy to get along with, professional, someone you can trust, and follows through on everything she promises. On top of all that she is a fabulous photographer, has a great eye and will give you beautiful memories for your wedding or special occasion. Nicole won't be the most inexpensive photographer, but she is worth every penny! Nicole shot our daughter's wedding and if I had to do it all over again I would hire Nicole! We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2017

nicole marcelle photography's reply:

Thanks Sarah! Wishing you and David the best!

Miranda · Married on 09/12/2015

The best way I can describe Nicole is like a breathe of fresh air! She made us so relaxed, definitely something you want as much as possible on your wedding day! She was professional, non-intrusive while taking pictures of the ceremony (but still got really amazing shots, both overview and up-close), calm and collected when doing family pictures organizing tons of crazy people, and so much fun at the reception! She had awesome ideas for couples portraits and they came out stunning. Neither my husband or I are very easy posing in front of the camera, but she really made us relaxed and actually enjoy it! We cannot recommend her enough! Also, for what it's worth, my father is a photographer and a very tough critic but he loved her photos too! Cheers Nicole, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Shelley · Married on 06/13/2015

Nicole was a pleasure to work with! She is organized, patient, warm, and creative. She was able to beautifully capture candid moments as well as give helpful posing suggestions. I love our photos and highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/29/2017

nicole marcelle photography's reply:

Thanks Shelley! Hello to you and Grace!

Erika · Married on 05/24/2014

Our wedding photos were stunning - Nicole's work is fabulous, she has such a knack for capturing the little moments that matter! she found the perfect location for our bride and groom photos as well as family photos, and got so many wonderful shots of our guests and the details of our wedding day. she was patient but also assertive so that we stayed on track, since time always flies when you're getting married! we would recommend Nicole Marcelle Photography to anyone looking for a talented photographer with a wonderful personality to match. You won't regret choosing her to capture your most important moments!

Sent on 06/09/2017

nicole marcelle photography's reply:

Thanks Erika! Happy summer!

Theresa · Married on 08/11/2012

I guess you could call her the photographer's photographer. As a professional photographer myself, I'm not necessarily the easiest customer. For me, when it comes to a wedding photographer, it's all about the right aesthetic fit. Look at the other work by that photographer, and if you love it, you're bound to get some great images for yourself from that person. The only other big factor for me (aside from cost) was knowing that a great personality is really really helpful the day of, when family is all buzzing and you're maybe nervous or taking care of last minute details. Nicole is an amazing woman -- really generous and kind, works super hard to get it right, very capable and organized. She did this crazy lighting trick at night during the dancing shots that gave this cinematic feel to the images -- honestly, since then I've been trying to replicate that look when I shoot weddings myself. The main thing I wish we'd done differently was to hire a second shooter to back her up. She's got a pretty magical ability to seem to be everywhere at once, but she is human, so one more person would have given us just a little more coverage of background details.

Sent on 06/05/2017

nicole marcelle photography's reply:

Thanks Theresa! Miss you guys and the little ones!
  • W

Winston · Married on 08/20/2016

Nicole was the best. Felt like she was almost a part of the family. Really helped make a beautiful and lasting record of our day. Put us in the best light and really helped in creating relaxed and natural poses. Would certainly recommended her to anyone. She is a consummate professional but personable and caring and that's what counts on the day.

Sent on 05/16/2017

nicole marcelle photography's reply:

Thanks Winston! So glad I had the opportunity to be part of the big day!