Nicole Makeup and Hair Reviews

109 Reviews for Nicole Makeup and Hair

109 Nicole Makeup and Hair Reviews

Dina M · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used Nicole Makeup & Hair for our wedding day. Nicole was very helpful explaining what our options were for onsite hair and makeup. She scheduled my trial and answered all of my questions. My trial was with Aphrodite and it was great! My Mom also did her trial with Aphrodite and absolutely loved her hair and makeup! On the day of the wedding, we had Aphrodite, Courtney, and Melissa for 3.5 hours to work on myself, our Moms, and 5 bridesmaids. They were on time and great to work with. We had a couple photos of how we wanted the bridesmaids hair and groom's mom's hair to look, and they nailed all of the them! Myself, our moms, and all of the girls loved their hair and makeup! It lasted the entire day and night too! I would definitely recommend them!!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

The most incredible experience

Aphrodite did my makeup and hair (last minute at that). She was so flexible when my hair stylist dropped out and so ready to make my hair and makeup beyond perfect. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you !!!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 1
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 2
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 3
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 4
  • Kristen

Kristen Sanchez · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Nicole makeup and hair made me and my bridesmaids look flawless! (Even though my bridesmaids are georgous to begin with! Haha) I felt like a princess! With just a few ideas I had they turned our thoughts into an amazing masterpiece! I could not have been any happier. She has a great group of wonderful ladies who know exactly what to do! The ideas in my head came out even better then I could of imagined and made my day and all my pictures beyond perfect! Nicole and her team have such talent, I would never choose anyone else for an event! You will definitely not be disappointed!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 5
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 6
  • Leah Faye

Leah Faye · Married on 08/16/2018

Great Experience!

I hired Nicole since I knew her from a previous wedding, where she also did my makeup. She made me look awesome at that wedding, that I knew she had to do mine...2years later. While Nicole didn't specifically run the hair & makeup for my wedding, Aphrodite, and the rest of the team did, and everything turned out beautifully! All of the girls, including my flower girl and my mother loved the way they looked on my wedding day.
    Thank you so much, Nicole, Aphrodite and the rest of the team for making us look and feel our best on such an important day!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 7
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 8

Kristt · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole and her team did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup of my 8 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law and they were AMAZING! They were prompt, talented, easy to work with, and true professionals. Everyone looked beautiful and their makeup was classic and sophisticated. From working with Nicole to set up trials months before the wedding to working on a schedule days before the wedding, she responded quickly and was extremely accommodating. I am so grateful I found Nicole for my wedding day, I have never felt so beautiful. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride she is the best!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 9
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 10
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 11

Erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing team of hair and make up!

Nicole’s team did an amazing job! Aphrodite did my hair and make up and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. They arrived early, were prepared, and everything ran smoothly. Every single girl looked so beautiful! Thank you again for your amazing work!

Kirsten · Married on 06/24/2018

A wonderful experience

Best hair and makeup ever! Nicole made me feel so glamorous on the best day of my life. She was so easy to work with, really listened to what I wanted and the execution was flawless!

Jori · Married on 06/08/2018

Nicole and Courtney did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. They took care of myself, MOB, MOG and 5 bridesmaids in record time! We all looked so beautiful and the makeup stayed well into the night without looking faded at all! They took great care with each girl that they worked with and really listened to what everyone wanted. I cannot say enough great things about this company and I will definitely be recommended them to anyone I know getting married! Hire them!!

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Nicole is!
    She has made me look and feel amazing for three separate events, including my own wedding.
    She is very talented and will leave you looking and feeling your best. She is also very nice, patient and knowledgeable which comes in handy when you are dealing with brides like me who have no idea what looks good or not.
    I had a lot of people compliment me on my hair and makeup and ask me where I got it done. I will keep recommending Nicole to everyone I know because she did an amazing job and she made the experience a very pleasant and stress-free one. Thanks so much!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

Nicole was INCREDIBLE! I knew after doing a trial with her that she would be a perfect match for my bridal party. My girls loved her. Nicole is professional, easy going, and fun to be around! Each one of us did an up do and full makeup. She timed the morning perfectly for us to have us all ready before noon. It took her about 5 hours to do 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me (the bride). She gave us a bridal attendant to stay with us throughout the day and do touch ups before we did formal pictures after the ceremony. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or future events where you need professional hair and makeup.

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Nicole did my makeup for my engagement shoot, bridal shower, and wedding. I got so many compliments on my look from each event, thanks to Nicole. She was also so flexible with scheduling appointments. I'm a teacher and it's difficult to get time off for personal appointments. Nicole was amazing and was able to accommodate appointments right after school or on school holidays so that I didn't need to ask for more time off. Her communication leading up to the wedding day was super clear so that I knew exactly what to expect on the day of the wedding. Nicole and Aphrodite did the makeup for myself and my bridal party on the wedding day. They both have an amazing way with people. They were so calm and lovely and my bridesmaids and I genuinely enjoyed hanging out with them as we got ready for the wedding. It was a great way to start the day and my bridesmaids and I loved our looks. I would highly recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair to any bride looking for a talented makeup/hair team. Thank you, Nicole & Aphrodite!

Lindsay · Married on 03/09/2018

Aphrodite and Sareen were our hair/makeup artists for the day and they were amazing!! They were on time, organized, nice, professional, and fun to work with! They did a wonderful job on all of our hair/makeup - I did the airbrush foundation and I HIGHLY recommend it! I had 5 bridesmaids and both the MOB & MOG got their hair and makeup done. They had everything done in 4 hours - it was great! Nicole was also awesome to work with scheduling, etc. She is super responsive and her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Nicole Makeup & Hair to anyone!

Megan · Married on 02/10/2018

I had Aphrodite do the hair and makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. I asked for a fresh look and clean updo while my bridesmaids did smoky eyes and a messy updo. She did both of the styles equally perfect with ease and speed that only comes from lots of training and experience. She was happy to let me try several looks to pick the perfect one for me and make any adjustments if I changed my mind last minute. Most of all, she was so fun and calming to have around as we were getting ready the morning of the wedding. I could not imagine a better experience.

Nicole Makeup and Hair 12
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 13
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 14
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 15
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 16
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 17

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

Look no further!

Nicole Makeup and Hair was the perfect vendor for me from booking to my wedding day and everything in between! The value, flexibility and quality were perfect. My bridal stylist took all my notes from our trial and created the EXACT look that I envisioned. The stylists were so nice on the day of. They were on time and fun to have in the bridal suite. HIGHLY recommend.

Jennifer Bethea · Married on 01/13/2018

Everything I wanted & more- within budget!

I cannot say enough about Nicole Makeup & Hair! Disclaimer: I only used them for makeup as one of my close friends did my hair.

I knew I wanted to glam it up on my wedding day- as I am someone who doesn't wear much/any makeup on a daily basis. Little did I know, the prices for quality hair & makeup are INSANE, especially in NYC area. I must have researched & emailed at least 15-20 businesses/artists. Initially, I was intrigued by the price for myself (and 9 bridesmaids!!) but the travel costs were extremely reasonable & fair. Aphrodite was the lead artist on my day and I could not have been more impressed with her work and personality. I would absolutely recommend Nicole Makeup & Hair to any bride looking for the perfect balance of high quality & price :)
    *Photos by: ANÉE ATELIER

Nicole Makeup and Hair 18
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 19

Melissa · Married on 01/05/2018

Initially, I didn't reach out to Nicole because I (for some reason) thought her prices were out of my budget (I was wrong--they were the best), and I'm so glad I used her artists for my wedding. Nicole was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, especially when I wasn't happy with how my trial went and when I wanted to add a second artist just weeks before my big day. She was also very responsive to any and all of my questions or concerns. After my trial, I was worried because my hair was not what I wanted and I thought my eyeliner was too thick and the fake lashes didn't look very great. Nicole was more than willing to work this out with me. We spoke on the phone about my concerns, and she spoke with my artist about the changes and worked with her so she'd be able to style my hair the way I wanted. Although I was still a bit uneasy (and didn't want to pay for another trial), it all worked out. Aphrodite was the artist for my mom and me, and Sareen did the hair and makeup for some of my bridesmaids and mother in law. Both did a spectacular job. I felt and looked beautiful, as did my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. Aphrodite made the changes I had wanted perfectly! Both artists were so friendly; it was great having their positive energy when I was so nervous! One thing I will add, not to the fault of anyone, is that after my trial, my lip stain started peeling/crumbling off. I thought maybe it was because I didn't have clear lip gloss, but the day of my wedding, even when continually applying clear lip gloss, it did the exact same thing just an hour after Aphrodite left, so I didn't have a lip color for my entire wedding (maybe my lips just don't take well to the stain). With that in mind, if you do notice something like that happen at your trial, definitely make sure you let someone know so you don't have that issue on your big day! Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome of using Nicole Makeup & Hair. Thanks for everything!

K · Married on 01/01/2018

Aphrodite, Julie, and Sareen were so fun and easy to get along with, and helped make getting ready with my bridesmaids such a delight. I absolutely LOVED how my hair and makeup turned out, and my bridesmaids all said the same thing. I know they go to many weddings every year, but they definitely made our day special for me. So, thank you.

Liz · Married on 12/02/2017

Honestly, if I could hang out with Nicole everyday I definitely would! I had a bit of prior knowledge that she was amazing at her job because she did my twin sister's wedding last year but she did not disappoint for my wedding this past Saturday! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect! She not only did my hair and makeup for my engagement photoshoot but she also took care of all of my bridesmaids, both Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom, and me on my wedding day. She and Courtney got all of us done so efficiently and literally EVERYONE was thrilled with the way they looked for the wedding day. She also offers a VIP service where she will stay with you for touchups right up until the ceremony. Not only was she there for touchups for my ENTIRE bridal party, but she also went above and beyond by helping with holding coats during the photos or helping me get a stain out of my dress before my ceremony or even moving pinecones out of the way during my first look. She is an amazing person to have around on what could be one of the most stressful days. She literally just makes everything better! We love her and I HIGHLY recommend her for ANYTHING! Nicole, we love you!!

Patti · Married on 09/30/2017

Nicole was our make up artist service for my daughter's wedding. She was top notch in every way! She provided make up services for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmothers. ALL of us were thrilled with our make up, even the older generation that were not used to having make up done. The application lasted beautifully for the entire day and evening! Extremely professional as well!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

As a dermatology PA, I can be extremely picky about the products used on my skin and I found it very important for my face to look flawless on my wedding day. As a girl who still struggles with acne and who doesn't normally wear much makeup day-to-day (I don't love the feel), I was really worried about looking like I had clown makeup on, or worse, not having enough makeup on for the flawless look I was hoping for! Nicole uses the best makeup brands and is concerned about hygiene when applying them. She applied enough makeup to enhance or cover the things we had discussed, without it being too overdone.

Nicole did my bridal makeup along with makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 grandmothers, and an aunt. She worked efficiently and got us all done without even breaking a sweat! Everyone, including my incredibly picky and opinionated grandmother, absolutely loved their makeup! Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable, affordable, and always quick to respond via email or phone whenever I had any questions at all! She was absolutely wonderful to work with (hands down my favorite of all of my vendors!). She made my vision come to life on my wedding day and I know she can do the same for you!

BreeAnna · Married on 09/16/2017

Nicole Makeup and Hair was incredible. Courtney, Silvie and Stephanie did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, my aunt and then also her daughter. They were son time(early in fact) set themselves up perfectly even though we had such limited room in the hotel room we were given. They were quick, and their work was of such amazing quality. All of my girls looked AMAZING and they were SO happy. I was also so happy with my look. Courtney nailed it first time for both hair and makeup. They were so professional but fun and easy going. Courtney also stayed extra to do my cousins hair and makeup and she also helped me with my veil AND putting my headpiece back in after I dropped it in the toilet. I cannot say enough about them- they are incredible!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

Nothing short of amazing!!

I cannot say enough about Nicole and her extremely talented team of artists. I had the pleasure of having them prep my girls and I for my wedding day. They are insanely talented, friendly, and take such pride in their work. Their main goal really is to make you look and feel beautiful on your special day and they achieved that with flying colors!! They were punctual and efficient and got all my girls done within the time frame needed. I will absolutely recommend them for any event and will continue to book with them for all of my future events!!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so accommodating, always answered emails promptly, and is probably one of the nicest people I've ever worked with! My bridesmaids all looked stunning and loved their hair and makeup! Nicole did my hair and makeup, and I could not have been happier with how it turned out! Everyone was so fun the morning of the wedding, and Nicole even came with us to help with styling during the first look. She is a dream to work with and I hope I'll be able to work with her again in the future!

Berit · Married on 08/05/2017

After reading online reviews, I decided to book Nicole Hair and Makeup for my wedding and I’m so happy I did! I scheduled a trial for my hair and makeup a few months before wedding and was paired up with Julie. Julie was so friendly and didn’t bat an eyelash when I asked if my mom (who was visiting) could join us for the trial. She was accommodating with time and location as well, which I really appreciated. When I decided I wanted to try another type of hairstyle (Julie nailed the first trial, I was just being indecisive!), Nicole assured me that it wouldn’t be an issue at all, and she quickly scheduled me for another trial with Julie a couple weeks later. On the day of the wedding, Julie was joined by Aphrodite as my bridesmaids, flower girl, my mom, and mother in law were all getting hair (and some makeup) done. Julie and Aphrodite arrived at the venue on time and had everything running on schedule all day without rushing through anyone – especially impressive since I had 7 bridesmaids! Each of the bridesmaids requested their own hairstyles and they all looked amazing. My six-year old flower girl was especially excited to get her hair and “makeup” done, and Aphrodite was so kind and sweet with her. Julie did my hair and makeup again, and it looked even better than the trial. So many people complimented my hair throughout the evening, and I LOVED it! And my makeup was flawless. As someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup and didn’t want to look like a different person on the day of my wedding, but Julie gave me a natural glamour that was perfect for a wedding day look. I felt absolutely amazing! I loved having Julie and Aphrodite as part of the getting ready fun – they were funny, nice, and very talented at what they do. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole Hair and Makeup to any brides to be who want to look and feel amazing on their wedding day!