Nicole Makeup and Hair Reviews

127 | Whippany, NJ

127 Reviews for Nicole Makeup and Hair

Jay Bee · Getting married on 06/01/2022

A Genuine Person and a True Artist!

Nicole is an amazing person and made me feel truly beautiful for my engagement shoot! She was responsive, kind, accommodating and made me feel completely comfortable and safe during my session. I've been talking to Nicole for almost all of 2020, and through my wedding postponement, and finally got to work with her for my engagement shoot. She has been so understanding through these crazy times (something not every vendor was and shouldn't be taken for granted!). I would highly recommend Nicole and can't wait to work with her for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Grimberg · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Fantastic!

Nicole was the perfect stylist for my wedding day! She was very flexible in meeting my schedule and any last minute changes, she arrived early to the venue, she was always very responsive, and she made me look gorgeous! I would absolutely work with her again for future special events and have recommended her to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent communication

Nicole is extremely responsive and cares about what her clients want. My trial was amazing she went step by step with me to insure I loved the hair and makeup.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Higbie · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing to work with And long lasting makeup

I was very emotional during my whole ceremony and had several tears run down my face. But let me tell you my makeup and hair did not get messed up one bit. I was shocked! Whatever products she uses are outstanding and smell amazing as well.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Nicole Hair and Makeup did a wonderful job for my wedding. Courtney did both my hair and makeup, while Sylvie did hair for the moms and bridal party and Courtney did the makeup. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup and both artists were super nice and friendly. They also arrived about 10 minutes early to set up and finished exactly on time! I would recommend them for any big affair that you would like hair and makeup professionally done for!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Julie · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

Nicole was an absolute dream to work with. From working out pricing and scheduling, to our consultation to the big day she was awesome. Very quick to email back to nail things down, and was very helpful in recommending how we make adjustments from the consultation to our final look. She even helped my mom (who wasn't getting makeup on the day of) when she had a makeup snafu! All of my bridesmaid looked gorgeous! She is so pleasant she really made my morning easy and stress free. Highly recommend her and her team for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Aaron · Married on 07/14/2019

Easy, beautiful, perfect

Not being a makeup person, I was extremely conscientious of who I chose to do mine and my bridesmaids makeup. Let me just say, I couldn’t have made a better choice. Nicole and her team not only knew exactly what I and my bridesmaids wanted, but they took the time to make it perfect, sticking to schedule (even ahead of schedule). Nicole answered all of my endless questions and made the entire process easy. They made getting ready for my special day as calm, realizing and enjoyable as possible. I would highly recommend Nicole and her team!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lily Brafman · Married on 06/16/2019

Great Experience!

Nicole Makeup and Hair was a great choice! I did a trial with Courtney and she completely understood the look I was going for. I wanted an up-do bun with natural makeup. The day of the wedding, everything completely exceeded my expectations and my hair and makeup stayed in place all day/night. Nicole put together an organized schedule for getting ready and we actually ran ahead of schedule, which was very impressive as we had bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, and a flower girl getting ready! Thank you Nicole, Courtney, Sareen and Sylvie! You made me and my bridal party look and feel amazing on the wedding day!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Amcrwc · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Experience With Nicole - Highly Recommend

Nicole did my daughter's hair and makeup for Prom. She was personable and did a fantastic job with her hair and makeup. Nicole listened to how much/how little makeup she wanted but steered her in the right direction of colors and styles. Would HIGHLY recommend Nicole and will be sure to use her again.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Erin

Erin Williams · Married on 05/18/2019

Will make your wedding hair & makeup dreams a reality!

From the moment I started corresponding with Nicole I knew I needed to work with her. She is so knowledgeable, responsive, friendly and fun! She did a trial where she completely made my wedding hair and makeup vision come to life. She was so accommodating and even drove to my house for the trial.
    HEART & SOUL: Nicole pours her heart & soul into your wedding day. She worked so closely with me after the trial to make sure my up-do was going to be comfortable for the big day. We made some tweaks and it came out perfect! She took such good care of me on my wedding day and really brought a sense of calm to the entire day.
    WEDDING DAY: Nicole and her team were ninjas. They did 10 ladies hair & makeup in 4 hours and every single bridesmaid loved their look! Everyone was absolutely stunning and got exactly what they wanted.
    LONG LASTING: Everyone's hair & makeup stayed all day! I had an outdoor wedding and the makeup stayed on for 12 hours and my hair didn't move.
    I can't recommend Nicole and her team enough. She will make your wedding hair & makeup dreams come true at a reasonable price while having fun with you and your wedding party!
    One of my bridesmaids is booking Nicole for her wedding. Book Nicole for your wedding now before she books up!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Nicole Makeup and Hair

I could not be happier with my choice to work with Nicole for my wedding hair and makeup! I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup and was worried about looking fake but Nicole did a great job enhancing a natural look for me and I love how it turned out, in person and in photos! All my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done too and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everyone looked but still looked like themselves and that is exactly what I was going for! We had a pretty windy day and all our hair stayed great! I would absolutely recommend working with Nicole!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Nicole Gruzin · Married on 12/22/2018

Phenomenal!

Nicole and her team did a PHENOMENAL job for our wedding in December! They were the perfect mix of professional and fun to be around. Nicole was great to work with and truly cared about our wedding. My hair and makeup still looked perfect at 2am! I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a reliable, fun to be around, natural hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/30/2018

Make me look like a Princess

Nicole and her team were amazing. They kept to the time frame and did the hair and make up as per the requests of each person. They were able to keep my vision going while working with all different hair types. NIcole made me into a princess and the hair and makeup stayed all day, even through some tears of joy!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Dina M · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used Nicole Makeup & Hair for our wedding day. Nicole was very helpful explaining what our options were for onsite hair and makeup. She scheduled my trial and answered all of my questions. My trial was with Aphrodite and it was great! My Mom also did her trial with Aphrodite and absolutely loved her hair and makeup! On the day of the wedding, we had Aphrodite, Courtney, and Melissa for 3.5 hours to work on myself, our Moms, and 5 bridesmaids. They were on time and great to work with. We had a couple photos of how we wanted the bridesmaids hair and groom's mom's hair to look, and they nailed all of the them! Myself, our moms, and all of the girls loved their hair and makeup! It lasted the entire day and night too! I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

The most incredible experience

Aphrodite did my makeup and hair (last minute at that). She was so flexible when my hair stylist dropped out and so ready to make my hair and makeup beyond perfect. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you !!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Sanchez · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Nicole makeup and hair made me and my bridesmaids look flawless! (Even though my bridesmaids are georgous to begin with! Haha) I felt like a princess! With just a few ideas I had they turned our thoughts into an amazing masterpiece! I could not have been any happier. She has a great group of wonderful ladies who know exactly what to do! The ideas in my head came out even better then I could of imagined and made my day and all my pictures beyond perfect! Nicole and her team have such talent, I would never choose anyone else for an event! You will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Allyson · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing!

Nicole was so helpful with our initial conversations in helping me decide what I needed for the big day and even more so accommodating to a few changes that arose during the planning process. She also helped in guiding me to which extensions would be best on my wedding day. My stylist Aphrodite was BRILLIANT! As someone who does not wear makeup or even use a blow dryer ever, she made my wedding face look so natural. My mom loved observing my trial so much, with the coordination of Nicole and Aphrodite, we scheduled a mom trial as well. On the actual day, Aphrodite and Sareen were the best additions to our bridal suite. All of my bridesmaids looks beautiful as well as my mom and aunt. My hair and makeup looked even better than the trial, and I wasn't sure if that was possible. All in all, the best experience, for again, someone who in my day to day, does not wear a lick of makeup.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Leah Faye

Leah Faye · Married on 08/16/2018

Great Experience!

I hired Nicole since I knew her from a previous wedding, where she also did my makeup. She made me look awesome at that wedding, that I knew she had to do mine...2years later. While Nicole didn't specifically run the hair & makeup for my wedding, Aphrodite, and the rest of the team did, and everything turned out beautifully! All of the girls, including my flower girl and my mother loved the way they looked on my wedding day.
    Thank you so much, Nicole, Aphrodite and the rest of the team for making us look and feel our best on such an important day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristt · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole and her team did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup of my 8 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law and they were AMAZING! They were prompt, talented, easy to work with, and true professionals. Everyone looked beautiful and their makeup was classic and sophisticated. From working with Nicole to set up trials months before the wedding to working on a schedule days before the wedding, she responded quickly and was extremely accommodating. I am so grateful I found Nicole for my wedding day, I have never felt so beautiful. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride she is the best!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing team of hair and make up!

Nicole’s team did an amazing job! Aphrodite did my hair and make up and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. They arrived early, were prepared, and everything ran smoothly. Every single girl looked so beautiful! Thank you again for your amazing work!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kirsten · Married on 06/24/2018

A wonderful experience

Best hair and makeup ever! Nicole made me feel so glamorous on the best day of my life. She was so easy to work with, really listened to what I wanted and the execution was flawless!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Lauren Poloni · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I first met Nicole at a wedding I was in a few years ago! She did my hair then, her professionalism and her team had me sold for the day I would get married. Flash to June 16,2018 I had nicole and her team come for my big day! Needless to say they made my girls and myself look absolutely stunning! I highly recommend her for your big day! She always answered my emails at a timely fashion, her talent is truly amazing!!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/16/2018

Glamour for One - Perfect Experience

It's well after my wedding -- we were married in Detroit in June -- but I had a very special occasion, a winter black tie, the first wedding since ours, and one of dear friend. I wanted to do something special. Nicole was so responsive even to my "party of one" request and sent a wonderful stylist who did gorgeous work with my make-up -- browns, greys, a little bit of shimmer, subtle lashes and then a low messy chignon, using my fabulous extensions I still have on hand from my own wedding! Top experience start to finish. Pricing reasonable, open to onsite on short notice, products top notch, stylist totally professional and stylish herself. All around excellence.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jori · Married on 06/08/2018

Nicole and Courtney did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. They took care of myself, MOB, MOG and 5 bridesmaids in record time! We all looked so beautiful and the makeup stayed well into the night without looking faded at all! They took great care with each girl that they worked with and really listened to what everyone wanted. I cannot say enough great things about this company and I will definitely be recommended them to anyone I know getting married! Hire them!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Alysse · Married on 06/02/2018

We all looked like rockstars!

My mom's friend suggested Nicole Makeup and Hair and I am so glad! Nicole was very quick to respond to emails and answer my questions. Aphrodite did my hair and makeup for both my trial and on the day of my wedding. I didn't really know what I wanted and had a few pictures of hairstyles, and she used them to combine the parts I liked and did a really amazing job! Aphrodite and Julie did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids on my wedding day and they were both great! They added to the fun of the morning and both did such a great job - we all looked like rockstars! All of my bridesmaids had the looks they wanted and I was just as pleased. I would 100% recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair to anyone getting married, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018