Nicole Makeup and Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jay B. Getting married on 06/01/2022

A Genuine Person and a True Artist!

Nicole is an amazing person and made me feel truly beautiful for my engagement shoot! She was responsive, kind, accommodating and made me feel completely comfortable and safe during my session. I've been talking to Nicole for almost all of 2020, and through my wedding postponement, and finally got to work with her for my engagement shoot. She has been so understanding through these crazy times (something not every vendor was and shouldn't be taken for granted!). I would highly recommend Nicole and can't wait to work with her for my wedding day!
  • Catrina
    Catrina G. Married on 11/13/2021

Talented, fun, and professional makeup artists!

Nicole was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and her and her team were enthusiastic, fun, and so responsive to my tribe and me on the day of. They worked diligently to make us beautiful and listened to each person about their vision for hair and makeup. Would 100% recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair for your wedding day or any other occasion!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/30/2021

Wedding hair and makeup

Nicole and her team are absolutely fantastic! Nicole, Aphrodite and Alexa did hair and makeup for 11 of us for our wedding and we could not have been happier. They kept the makeup natural and flawless. Hair was beautiful. Nicole has her business completely perfected. She is so organized and knows exactly how to get everything done nicely and efficiently. Our photographer could not believe that all 11 of us were completely done with hair and makeup and ready for pictures on time (a little early, actually)! We had to postpone our wedding twice due to Covid and Nicole was beyond understanding and supportive throughout the process. When it came to the big day I had wanted to make some changes to my hair and makeup (I guess you could say I had plenty of time to think about things) and she was able to do what I wanted even better than I could have ever imagined. We are so appreciative of everything she did for us!
  • Julie
    Julie D. Married on 07/18/2021

Perfection!

Nicole and her team were so kind and professional. Me and my wedding party all looked beautiful! I highly recommend using Nicole for your wedding!
  • Jenny
    Jenny G. Married on 07/01/2021

Fantastic!

Nicole was the perfect stylist for my wedding day! She was very flexible in meeting my schedule and any last minute changes, she arrived early to the venue, she was always very responsive, and she made me look gorgeous! I would absolutely work with her again for future special events and have recommended her to everyone I know getting married.
  • Sofi
    Sofi W. Married on 11/07/2020

Beyond Amazing!

The services that Nicole’s Hair and Makeup provided were far beyond what I expected. I don’t wear makeup much in my daily life and my hair is constantly in a pony tail, so I really didn’t know anything going into this. I did the bridal trial so I could get a sense of it all, and that was probably the most fun I had had in months! Nicole is so incredibly knowledgeable and kind, we were laughing the entire time chatting about just about everything! It felt like hanging out with an old friend, but we had just met!!! After the trial I couldn’t wait to have her do my look for my wedding! On the day of the wedding, Nicole made me feel more beautiful then I had ever felt before. I genuinely loved how I looked and I just couldn’t stop smiling! She really understood how to bring out my natural looks without making me look like someone else. And she did the same for all of my bridesmaids. I have never seen them look so pretty and confident! Nicole and her assistant Aphrodite were quick adapters on the wedding day when the bridal suite wasn’t accessible for use, and they smiled the whole time. I felt so stress free talking to them while getting ready! They are great people in their field of work, and as people in general. If I could give them more then 5 stars, I totally would.
  • Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 05/16/2020

Nicole is amazing!

Nicole and her team were AMAZING!! My husband and I were a COVID couple and Nicole handled our situation with rescheduling seamlessly. She truly treated us like we were family. Nicole was so supportive, timely, transparent, kind, and professional when it came to working together. We are so fortunate to have had her and her team as our hair and makeup vendor. Her VIP package was the best decision I ever made from a vendor’s perspective. She stayed with me every step of the way and was by my side throughout the entire day/into the evening of our reception for touch ups (even helped bridesmaids and MOB and MOG with touch ups if they needed it) and to help with anything – even fluffing my dress for photos and helping with my nieces who were flower girls. You MUST book her for your hair and makeup, she is truly a one of a kind and such a diamond in the wedding industry.
    Elisa Married on 05/02/2020

Highly recommend Nicole!

Nicole and Aphrodite did an absolutely phenomenal job on the hair and makeup for my wedding! Nicole was incredibly kind and patient to work with. After changing wedding dates several times due to COVID, I changed my mind on my hair and makeup style as well, and Nicole couldn't have been more understanding.
    On my eventual wedding day in July 2021, however, is where Nicole seriously knocked it out of the park! Nicole, along with her assistant Aphrodite, did an incredible job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Nicole made me look like the best version of myself, which is exactly what I was hoping for. While this was incredible, it was just the beginning. When my wedding got moved to a summer day, I booked Nicole for her VIP service and it was the best decision! She stayed with me throughout all of our photos right up until ceremony time. This service entailed touch ups and "floofing" throughout the photos. What I got was more like an additional bridesmaid, friend, and personal stylist/assistant! Nicole was on top of EVERYTHING. Every hair or smudge that came up - Nicole was there with a smile on her face. She was calm, kind, and efficient. She was carrying my bouquet, helping with my long train, and so on. Several of my bridesmaids were asking about booking Nicole and they're not even engaged yet! I'd highly recommend Nicole and her team!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent communication

Nicole is extremely responsive and cares about what her clients want. My trial was amazing she went step by step with me to insure I loved the hair and makeup.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra H. Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing to work with And long lasting makeup

I was very emotional during my whole ceremony and had several tears run down my face. But let me tell you my makeup and hair did not get messed up one bit. I was shocked! Whatever products she uses are outstanding and smell amazing as well.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Nicole Hair and Makeup did a wonderful job for my wedding. Courtney did both my hair and makeup, while Sylvie did hair for the moms and bridal party and Courtney did the makeup. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup and both artists were super nice and friendly. They also arrived about 10 minutes early to set up and finished exactly on time! I would recommend them for any big affair that you would like hair and makeup professionally done for!
    Julie Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

Nicole was an absolute dream to work with. From working out pricing and scheduling, to our consultation to the big day she was awesome. Very quick to email back to nail things down, and was very helpful in recommending how we make adjustments from the consultation to our final look. She even helped my mom (who wasn't getting makeup on the day of) when she had a makeup snafu! All of my bridesmaid looked gorgeous! She is so pleasant she really made my morning easy and stress free. Highly recommend her and her team for your wedding!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 07/14/2019

Easy, beautiful, perfect

Not being a makeup person, I was extremely conscientious of who I chose to do mine and my bridesmaids makeup. Let me just say, I couldn’t have made a better choice. Nicole and her team not only knew exactly what I and my bridesmaids wanted, but they took the time to make it perfect, sticking to schedule (even ahead of schedule). Nicole answered all of my endless questions and made the entire process easy. They made getting ready for my special day as calm, realizing and enjoyable as possible. I would highly recommend Nicole and her team!
    Lily B. Married on 06/16/2019

Great Experience!

Nicole Makeup and Hair was a great choice! I did a trial with Courtney and she completely understood the look I was going for. I wanted an up-do bun with natural makeup. The day of the wedding, everything completely exceeded my expectations and my hair and makeup stayed in place all day/night. Nicole put together an organized schedule for getting ready and we actually ran ahead of schedule, which was very impressive as we had bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, and a flower girl getting ready! Thank you Nicole, Courtney, Sareen and Sylvie! You made me and my bridal party look and feel amazing on the wedding day!
    Amcrwc Married on 06/07/2019

Great Experience With Nicole - Highly Recommend

Nicole did my daughter's hair and makeup for Prom. She was personable and did a fantastic job with her hair and makeup. Nicole listened to how much/how little makeup she wanted but steered her in the right direction of colors and styles. Would HIGHLY recommend Nicole and will be sure to use her again.
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 05/18/2019

Will make your wedding hair & makeup dreams a reality!

From the moment I started corresponding with Nicole I knew I needed to work with her. She is so knowledgeable, responsive, friendly and fun! She did a trial where she completely made my wedding hair and makeup vision come to life. She was so accommodating and even drove to my house for the trial.
    HEART & SOUL: Nicole pours her heart & soul into your wedding day. She worked so closely with me after the trial to make sure my up-do was going to be comfortable for the big day. We made some tweaks and it came out perfect! She took such good care of me on my wedding day and really brought a sense of calm to the entire day.
    WEDDING DAY: Nicole and her team were ninjas. They did 10 ladies hair & makeup in 4 hours and every single bridesmaid loved their look! Everyone was absolutely stunning and got exactly what they wanted.
    LONG LASTING: Everyone's hair & makeup stayed all day! I had an outdoor wedding and the makeup stayed on for 12 hours and my hair didn't move.
    I can't recommend Nicole and her team enough. She will make your wedding hair & makeup dreams come true at a reasonable price while having fun with you and your wedding party!
    One of my bridesmaids is booking Nicole for her wedding. Book Nicole for your wedding now before she books up!
    Jillian Married on 04/27/2019

Nicole Makeup and Hair

I could not be happier with my choice to work with Nicole for my wedding hair and makeup! I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup and was worried about looking fake but Nicole did a great job enhancing a natural look for me and I love how it turned out, in person and in photos! All my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done too and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everyone looked but still looked like themselves and that is exactly what I was going for! We had a pretty windy day and all our hair stayed great! I would absolutely recommend working with Nicole!
    Nicole G. Married on 12/22/2018

Phenomenal!

Nicole and her team did a PHENOMENAL job for our wedding in December! They were the perfect mix of professional and fun to be around. Nicole was great to work with and truly cared about our wedding. My hair and makeup still looked perfect at 2am! I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a reliable, fun to be around, natural hair and makeup artist!
  • Annette
    Annette Married on 11/30/2018

Make me look like a Princess

Nicole and her team were amazing. They kept to the time frame and did the hair and make up as per the requests of each person. They were able to keep my vision going while working with all different hair types. NIcole made me into a princess and the hair and makeup stayed all day, even through some tears of joy!
    Dina Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used Nicole Makeup & Hair for our wedding day. Nicole was very helpful explaining what our options were for onsite hair and makeup. She scheduled my trial and answered all of my questions. My trial was with Aphrodite and it was great! My Mom also did her trial with Aphrodite and absolutely loved her hair and makeup! On the day of the wedding, we had Aphrodite, Courtney, and Melissa for 3.5 hours to work on myself, our Moms, and 5 bridesmaids. They were on time and great to work with. We had a couple photos of how we wanted the bridesmaids hair and groom's mom's hair to look, and they nailed all of the them! Myself, our moms, and all of the girls loved their hair and makeup! It lasted the entire day and night too! I would definitely recommend them!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/06/2018

The most incredible experience

Aphrodite did my makeup and hair (last minute at that). She was so flexible when my hair stylist dropped out and so ready to make my hair and makeup beyond perfect. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you !!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Nicole makeup and hair made me and my bridesmaids look flawless! (Even though my bridesmaids are georgous to begin with! Haha) I felt like a princess! With just a few ideas I had they turned our thoughts into an amazing masterpiece! I could not have been any happier. She has a great group of wonderful ladies who know exactly what to do! The ideas in my head came out even better then I could of imagined and made my day and all my pictures beyond perfect! Nicole and her team have such talent, I would never choose anyone else for an event! You will definitely not be disappointed!
    Allyson Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing!

Nicole was so helpful with our initial conversations in helping me decide what I needed for the big day and even more so accommodating to a few changes that arose during the planning process. She also helped in guiding me to which extensions would be best on my wedding day. My stylist Aphrodite was BRILLIANT! As someone who does not wear makeup or even use a blow dryer ever, she made my wedding face look so natural. My mom loved observing my trial so much, with the coordination of Nicole and Aphrodite, we scheduled a mom trial as well. On the actual day, Aphrodite and Sareen were the best additions to our bridal suite. All of my bridesmaids looks beautiful as well as my mom and aunt. My hair and makeup looked even better than the trial, and I wasn't sure if that was possible. All in all, the best experience, for again, someone who in my day to day, does not wear a lick of makeup.
  • Leah Faye
    Leah F. Married on 08/16/2018

Great Experience!

I hired Nicole since I knew her from a previous wedding, where she also did my makeup. She made me look awesome at that wedding, that I knew she had to do mine...2years later. While Nicole didn't specifically run the hair & makeup for my wedding, Aphrodite, and the rest of the team did, and everything turned out beautifully! All of the girls, including my flower girl and my mother loved the way they looked on my wedding day.
    Thank you so much, Nicole, Aphrodite and the rest of the team for making us look and feel our best on such an important day!
    Kristt Married on 07/14/2018
    Nicole and her team did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup of my 8 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law and they were AMAZING! They were prompt, talented, easy to work with, and true professionals. Everyone looked beautiful and their makeup was classic and sophisticated. From working with Nicole to set up trials months before the wedding to working on a schedule days before the wedding, she responded quickly and was extremely accommodating. I am so grateful I found Nicole for my wedding day, I have never felt so beautiful. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride she is the best!