Nicole Makeup and Hair Reviews

Nicole Makeup and Hair 6
Nicole Makeup and Hair 7
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/30/2018

Make me look like a Princess

Nicole and her team were amazing. They kept to the time frame and did the hair and make up as per the requests of each person. They were able to keep my vision going while working with all different hair types. NIcole made me into a princess and the hair and makeup stayed all day, even through some tears of joy!

Dina M · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used Nicole Makeup & Hair for our wedding day. Nicole was very helpful explaining what our options were for onsite hair and makeup. She scheduled my trial and answered all of my questions. My trial was with Aphrodite and it was great! My Mom also did her trial with Aphrodite and absolutely loved her hair and makeup! On the day of the wedding, we had Aphrodite, Courtney, and Melissa for 3.5 hours to work on myself, our Moms, and 5 bridesmaids. They were on time and great to work with. We had a couple photos of how we wanted the bridesmaids hair and groom's mom's hair to look, and they nailed all of the them! Myself, our moms, and all of the girls loved their hair and makeup! It lasted the entire day and night too! I would definitely recommend them!!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

The most incredible experience

Aphrodite did my makeup and hair (last minute at that). She was so flexible when my hair stylist dropped out and so ready to make my hair and makeup beyond perfect. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you !!!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 8
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 9
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 10
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 11
  • Kristen

Kristen Sanchez · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Nicole makeup and hair made me and my bridesmaids look flawless! (Even though my bridesmaids are georgous to begin with! Haha) I felt like a princess! With just a few ideas I had they turned our thoughts into an amazing masterpiece! I could not have been any happier. She has a great group of wonderful ladies who know exactly what to do! The ideas in my head came out even better then I could of imagined and made my day and all my pictures beyond perfect! Nicole and her team have such talent, I would never choose anyone else for an event! You will definitely not be disappointed!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 12
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 13

Allyson · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing!

Nicole was so helpful with our initial conversations in helping me decide what I needed for the big day and even more so accommodating to a few changes that arose during the planning process. She also helped in guiding me to which extensions would be best on my wedding day. My stylist Aphrodite was BRILLIANT! As someone who does not wear makeup or even use a blow dryer ever, she made my wedding face look so natural. My mom loved observing my trial so much, with the coordination of Nicole and Aphrodite, we scheduled a mom trial as well. On the actual day, Aphrodite and Sareen were the best additions to our bridal suite. All of my bridesmaids looks beautiful as well as my mom and aunt. My hair and makeup looked even better than the trial, and I wasn't sure if that was possible. All in all, the best experience, for again, someone who in my day to day, does not wear a lick of makeup.

• Leah Faye

Leah Faye · Married on 08/16/2018

Great Experience!

I hired Nicole since I knew her from a previous wedding, where she also did my makeup. She made me look awesome at that wedding, that I knew she had to do mine...2years later. While Nicole didn't specifically run the hair & makeup for my wedding, Aphrodite, and the rest of the team did, and everything turned out beautifully! All of the girls, including my flower girl and my mother loved the way they looked on my wedding day.
    Thank you so much, Nicole, Aphrodite and the rest of the team for making us look and feel our best on such an important day!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 14
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 15

Kristt · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole and her team did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup of my 8 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law and they were AMAZING! They were prompt, talented, easy to work with, and true professionals. Everyone looked beautiful and their makeup was classic and sophisticated. From working with Nicole to set up trials months before the wedding to working on a schedule days before the wedding, she responded quickly and was extremely accommodating. I am so grateful I found Nicole for my wedding day, I have never felt so beautiful. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride she is the best!

Nicole Makeup and Hair 16
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 17
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 18

Erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing team of hair and make up!

Nicole’s team did an amazing job! Aphrodite did my hair and make up and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. They arrived early, were prepared, and everything ran smoothly. Every single girl looked so beautiful! Thank you again for your amazing work!

Kirsten · Married on 06/24/2018

A wonderful experience

Best hair and makeup ever! Nicole made me feel so glamorous on the best day of my life. She was so easy to work with, really listened to what I wanted and the execution was flawless!

Jori · Married on 06/08/2018

Nicole and Courtney did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. They took care of myself, MOB, MOG and 5 bridesmaids in record time! We all looked so beautiful and the makeup stayed well into the night without looking faded at all! They took great care with each girl that they worked with and really listened to what everyone wanted. I cannot say enough great things about this company and I will definitely be recommended them to anyone I know getting married! Hire them!!

Alysse · Married on 06/02/2018

We all looked like rockstars!

My mom's friend suggested Nicole Makeup and Hair and I am so glad! Nicole was very quick to respond to emails and answer my questions. Aphrodite did my hair and makeup for both my trial and on the day of my wedding. I didn't really know what I wanted and had a few pictures of hairstyles, and she used them to combine the parts I liked and did a really amazing job! Aphrodite and Julie did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids on my wedding day and they were both great! They added to the fun of the morning and both did such a great job - we all looked like rockstars! All of my bridesmaids had the looks they wanted and I was just as pleased. I would 100% recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair to anyone getting married, you will not be disappointed!!!

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

Recommend for Your Entire Bridal Party!

I initially found Nicole because she had done the hair and makeup for my friend's wedding. Nicole was very responsive when I reached out about my own NYC wedding and her pricing was very fair. I could tell that I liked her from my first phone call and decided to book her for hair and makeup for myself, my mother, my mother-in-law and my 8 bridesmaids. At my trial, she listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions for how to do my hair (which I needed!). Nicole figured out the team she would need (Aphrodite & Flynn), provided me with a schedule for all of the girls, showed up on time with everything she could possibly need, finished on time, and made everyone look gorgeous. I absolutely loved her work. Working with Nicole and her team was such a pleasure and I would recommend her to anyone.

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Nicole is!
    She has made me look and feel amazing for three separate events, including my own wedding.
    She is very talented and will leave you looking and feeling your best. She is also very nice, patient and knowledgeable which comes in handy when you are dealing with brides like me who have no idea what looks good or not.
    I had a lot of people compliment me on my hair and makeup and ask me where I got it done. I will keep recommending Nicole to everyone I know because she did an amazing job and she made the experience a very pleasant and stress-free one. Thanks so much!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

Nicole was INCREDIBLE! I knew after doing a trial with her that she would be a perfect match for my bridal party. My girls loved her. Nicole is professional, easy going, and fun to be around! Each one of us did an up do and full makeup. She timed the morning perfectly for us to have us all ready before noon. It took her about 5 hours to do 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me (the bride). She gave us a bridal attendant to stay with us throughout the day and do touch ups before we did formal pictures after the ceremony. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or future events where you need professional hair and makeup.

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Nicole did my makeup for my engagement shoot, bridal shower, and wedding. I got so many compliments on my look from each event, thanks to Nicole. She was also so flexible with scheduling appointments. I'm a teacher and it's difficult to get time off for personal appointments. Nicole was amazing and was able to accommodate appointments right after school or on school holidays so that I didn't need to ask for more time off. Her communication leading up to the wedding day was super clear so that I knew exactly what to expect on the day of the wedding. Nicole and Aphrodite did the makeup for myself and my bridal party on the wedding day. They both have an amazing way with people. They were so calm and lovely and my bridesmaids and I genuinely enjoyed hanging out with them as we got ready for the wedding. It was a great way to start the day and my bridesmaids and I loved our looks. I would highly recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair to any bride looking for a talented makeup/hair team. Thank you, Nicole & Aphrodite!

Lindsay · Married on 03/09/2018

Aphrodite and Sareen were our hair/makeup artists for the day and they were amazing!! They were on time, organized, nice, professional, and fun to work with! They did a wonderful job on all of our hair/makeup - I did the airbrush foundation and I HIGHLY recommend it! I had 5 bridesmaids and both the MOB & MOG got their hair and makeup done. They had everything done in 4 hours - it was great! Nicole was also awesome to work with scheduling, etc. She is super responsive and her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Nicole Makeup & Hair to anyone!

Megan · Married on 02/10/2018

I had Aphrodite do the hair and makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. I asked for a fresh look and clean updo while my bridesmaids did smoky eyes and a messy updo. She did both of the styles equally perfect with ease and speed that only comes from lots of training and experience. She was happy to let me try several looks to pick the perfect one for me and make any adjustments if I changed my mind last minute. Most of all, she was so fun and calming to have around as we were getting ready the morning of the wedding. I could not imagine a better experience.

Nicole Makeup and Hair 19
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 20
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 21
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 22
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 23
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 24

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

Look no further!

Nicole Makeup and Hair was the perfect vendor for me from booking to my wedding day and everything in between! The value, flexibility and quality were perfect. My bridal stylist took all my notes from our trial and created the EXACT look that I envisioned. The stylists were so nice on the day of. They were on time and fun to have in the bridal suite. HIGHLY recommend.

Jennifer Bethea · Married on 01/13/2018

Everything I wanted & more- within budget!

I cannot say enough about Nicole Makeup & Hair! Disclaimer: I only used them for makeup as one of my close friends did my hair.

I knew I wanted to glam it up on my wedding day- as I am someone who doesn't wear much/any makeup on a daily basis. Little did I know, the prices for quality hair & makeup are INSANE, especially in NYC area. I must have researched & emailed at least 15-20 businesses/artists. Initially, I was intrigued by the price for myself (and 9 bridesmaids!!) but the travel costs were extremely reasonable & fair. Aphrodite was the lead artist on my day and I could not have been more impressed with her work and personality. I would absolutely recommend Nicole Makeup & Hair to any bride looking for the perfect balance of high quality & price :)
    *Photos by: ANÉE ATELIER

Nicole Makeup and Hair 25
    Nicole Makeup and Hair 26

Melissa · Married on 01/05/2018

Initially, I didn't reach out to Nicole because I (for some reason) thought her prices were out of my budget (I was wrong--they were the best), and I'm so glad I used her artists for my wedding. Nicole was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, especially when I wasn't happy with how my trial went and when I wanted to add a second artist just weeks before my big day. She was also very responsive to any and all of my questions or concerns. After my trial, I was worried because my hair was not what I wanted and I thought my eyeliner was too thick and the fake lashes didn't look very great. Nicole was more than willing to work this out with me. We spoke on the phone about my concerns, and she spoke with my artist about the changes and worked with her so she'd be able to style my hair the way I wanted. Although I was still a bit uneasy (and didn't want to pay for another trial), it all worked out. Aphrodite was the artist for my mom and me, and Sareen did the hair and makeup for some of my bridesmaids and mother in law. Both did a spectacular job. I felt and looked beautiful, as did my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. Aphrodite made the changes I had wanted perfectly! Both artists were so friendly; it was great having their positive energy when I was so nervous! One thing I will add, not to the fault of anyone, is that after my trial, my lip stain started peeling/crumbling off. I thought maybe it was because I didn't have clear lip gloss, but the day of my wedding, even when continually applying clear lip gloss, it did the exact same thing just an hour after Aphrodite left, so I didn't have a lip color for my entire wedding (maybe my lips just don't take well to the stain). With that in mind, if you do notice something like that happen at your trial, definitely make sure you let someone know so you don't have that issue on your big day! Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome of using Nicole Makeup & Hair. Thanks for everything!

K · Married on 01/01/2018

Aphrodite, Julie, and Sareen were so fun and easy to get along with, and helped make getting ready with my bridesmaids such a delight. I absolutely LOVED how my hair and makeup turned out, and my bridesmaids all said the same thing. I know they go to many weddings every year, but they definitely made our day special for me. So, thank you.

Liz · Married on 12/02/2017

Honestly, if I could hang out with Nicole everyday I definitely would! I had a bit of prior knowledge that she was amazing at her job because she did my twin sister's wedding last year but she did not disappoint for my wedding this past Saturday! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect! She not only did my hair and makeup for my engagement photoshoot but she also took care of all of my bridesmaids, both Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom, and me on my wedding day. She and Courtney got all of us done so efficiently and literally EVERYONE was thrilled with the way they looked for the wedding day. She also offers a VIP service where she will stay with you for touchups right up until the ceremony. Not only was she there for touchups for my ENTIRE bridal party, but she also went above and beyond by helping with holding coats during the photos or helping me get a stain out of my dress before my ceremony or even moving pinecones out of the way during my first look. She is an amazing person to have around on what could be one of the most stressful days. She literally just makes everything better! We love her and I HIGHLY recommend her for ANYTHING! Nicole, we love you!!

Patti · Married on 09/30/2017

Nicole was our make up artist service for my daughter's wedding. She was top notch in every way! She provided make up services for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmothers. ALL of us were thrilled with our make up, even the older generation that were not used to having make up done. The application lasted beautifully for the entire day and evening! Extremely professional as well!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

As a dermatology PA, I can be extremely picky about the products used on my skin and I found it very important for my face to look flawless on my wedding day. As a girl who still struggles with acne and who doesn't normally wear much makeup day-to-day (I don't love the feel), I was really worried about looking like I had clown makeup on, or worse, not having enough makeup on for the flawless look I was hoping for! Nicole uses the best makeup brands and is concerned about hygiene when applying them. She applied enough makeup to enhance or cover the things we had discussed, without it being too overdone.

Nicole did my bridal makeup along with makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 grandmothers, and an aunt. She worked efficiently and got us all done without even breaking a sweat! Everyone, including my incredibly picky and opinionated grandmother, absolutely loved their makeup! Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable, affordable, and always quick to respond via email or phone whenever I had any questions at all! She was absolutely wonderful to work with (hands down my favorite of all of my vendors!). She made my vision come to life on my wedding day and I know she can do the same for you!