90 Reviews for Nicole Makeup and Hair

Natural Makeup (6)
Blowouts (5)
Hair Extensions (3)
90 Nicole Makeup and Hair Reviews

Initially, I didn't reach out to Nicole because I (for some reason) thought her prices were out of my budget (I was wrong--they were the best), and I'm so glad I used her artists for my wedding. Nicole was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, especially when I wasn't happy with how my trial went and when I wanted to add a second artist just weeks before my big day. She was also very responsive to any and all of my questions or concerns. After my trial, I was worried because my hair was not what I wanted and I thought my eyeliner was too thick and the fake lashes didn't look very great. Nicole was more than willing to work this out with me. We spoke on the phone about my concerns, and she spoke with my artist about the changes and worked with her so she'd be able to style my hair the way I wanted. Although I was still a bit uneasy (and didn't want to pay for another trial), it all worked out. Aphrodite was the artist for my mom and me, and Sareen did the hair and makeup for some of my bridesmaids and mother in law. Both did a spectacular job. I felt and looked beautiful, as did my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. Aphrodite made the changes I had wanted perfectly! Both artists were so friendly; it was great having their positive energy when I was so nervous! One thing I will add, not to the fault of anyone, is that after my trial, my lip stain started peeling/crumbling off. I thought maybe it was because I didn't have clear lip gloss, but the day of my wedding, even when continually applying clear lip gloss, it did the exact same thing just an hour after Aphrodite left, so I didn't have a lip color for my entire wedding (maybe my lips just don't take well to the stain). With that in mind, if you do notice something like that happen at your trial, definitely make sure you let someone know so you don't have that issue on your big day! Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome of using Nicole Makeup & Hair. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Honestly, if I could hang out with Nicole everyday I definitely would! I had a bit of prior knowledge that she was amazing at her job because she did my twin sister's wedding last year but she did not disappoint for my wedding this past Saturday! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect! She not only did my hair and makeup for my engagement photoshoot but she also took care of all of my bridesmaids, both Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom, and me on my wedding day. She and Courtney got all of us done so efficiently and literally EVERYONE was thrilled with the way they looked for the wedding day. She also offers a VIP service where she will stay with you for touchups right up until the ceremony. Not only was she there for touchups for my ENTIRE bridal party, but she also went above and beyond by helping with holding coats during the photos or helping me get a stain out of my dress before my ceremony or even moving pinecones out of the way during my first look. She is an amazing person to have around on what could be one of the most stressful days. She literally just makes everything better! We love her and I HIGHLY recommend her for ANYTHING! Nicole, we love you!!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was our make up artist service for my daughter's wedding. She was top notch in every way! She provided make up services for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmothers. ALL of us were thrilled with our make up, even the older generation that were not used to having make up done. The application lasted beautifully for the entire day and evening! Extremely professional as well!

Profile Picture Patti, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As a dermatology PA, I can be extremely picky about the products used on my skin and I found it very important for my face to look flawless on my wedding day. As a girl who still struggles with acne and who doesn't normally wear much makeup day-to-day (I don't love the feel), I was really worried about looking like I had clown makeup on, or worse, not having enough makeup on for the flawless look I was hoping for! Nicole uses the best makeup brands and is concerned about hygiene when applying them. She applied enough makeup to enhance or cover the things we had discussed, without it being too overdone.

Nicole did my bridal makeup along with makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 grandmothers, and an aunt. She worked efficiently and got us all done without even breaking a sweat! Everyone, including my incredibly picky and opinionated grandmother, absolutely loved their makeup! Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable, affordable, and always quick to respond via email or phone whenever I had any questions at all! She was absolutely wonderful to work with (hands down my favorite of all of my vendors!). She made my vision come to life on my wedding day and I know she can do the same for you!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole Makeup and Hair was incredible. Courtney, Silvie and Stephanie did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, my aunt and then also her daughter. They were son time(early in fact) set themselves up perfectly even though we had such limited room in the hotel room we were given. They were quick, and their work was of such amazing quality. All of my girls looked AMAZING and they were SO happy. I was also so happy with my look. Courtney nailed it first time for both hair and makeup. They were so professional but fun and easy going. Courtney also stayed extra to do my cousins hair and makeup and she also helped me with my veil AND putting my headpiece back in after I dropped it in the toilet. I cannot say enough about them- they are incredible!

Profile Picture BreeAnna, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so accommodating, always answered emails promptly, and is probably one of the nicest people I've ever worked with! My bridesmaids all looked stunning and loved their hair and makeup! Nicole did my hair and makeup, and I could not have been happier with how it turned out! Everyone was so fun the morning of the wedding, and Nicole even came with us to help with styling during the first look. She is a dream to work with and I hope I'll be able to work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After reading online reviews, I decided to book Nicole Hair and Makeup for my wedding and I’m so happy I did! I scheduled a trial for my hair and makeup a few months before wedding and was paired up with Julie. Julie was so friendly and didn’t bat an eyelash when I asked if my mom (who was visiting) could join us for the trial. She was accommodating with time and location as well, which I really appreciated. When I decided I wanted to try another type of hairstyle (Julie nailed the first trial, I was just being indecisive!), Nicole assured me that it wouldn’t be an issue at all, and she quickly scheduled me for another trial with Julie a couple weeks later. On the day of the wedding, Julie was joined by Aphrodite as my bridesmaids, flower girl, my mom, and mother in law were all getting hair (and some makeup) done. Julie and Aphrodite arrived at the venue on time and had everything running on schedule all day without rushing through anyone – especially impressive since I had 7 bridesmaids! Each of the bridesmaids requested their own hairstyles and they all looked amazing. My six-year old flower girl was especially excited to get her hair and “makeup” done, and Aphrodite was so kind and sweet with her. Julie did my hair and makeup again, and it looked even better than the trial. So many people complimented my hair throughout the evening, and I LOVED it! And my makeup was flawless. As someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup and didn’t want to look like a different person on the day of my wedding, but Julie gave me a natural glamour that was perfect for a wedding day look. I felt absolutely amazing! I loved having Julie and Aphrodite as part of the getting ready fun – they were funny, nice, and very talented at what they do. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole Hair and Makeup to any brides to be who want to look and feel amazing on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Berit, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Stephanie was not only my make-up artist for the big day, but she did my mom's, my cousin's (bridesmaid) and my grandmother's make up as well. She was so respectful and professional of each of our desired looks and was so accommodating. She was also so incredibly sweet- she checked in with us through the whole process to be sure that we were comfortable and happy with what was being done. End result, I felt so stunning. My make-up lasted through the whole day and night. She offers so many options, there is no going wrong. Nicole, the owner of the business, is so responsive, kind and professional. What a great experience!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about everyone at Nicole Makeup & Hair! I worked with Nicole for all the details leading up to the day and on our wedding day Courtney and Aphrodite were our stylists. I was a little nervous about booking artists for makeup because I have a severe allergy to nickel and have to be very particular about the products I use. Nicole was so understanding and went out of her way to not only research the products they use, but she also took the time to research my allergy further to be sure that they were being as careful as possible; I was so relieved, impressed, and appreciative of this. Courtney did my hair and makeup for the wedding day and I was amazed with her work! I really didn’t know what I wanted and had maybe two or three photos to show her for inspiration but she turned that into something beautiful. Not only was I so happy with how I looked, I was so impressed with how it held up all night! My hair never fell out of place and my makeup looked like it was freshly applied all night long. I don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis so I didn’t want to look too done up, but I wanted to look different than my everyday wear. Courtney found the perfect balance. Aphrodite styled the bridesmaids and they were all very happy with their hair/makeup also! Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted so well throughout the day and night. Courtney and Aphrodite were prompt, personable, professional, and so knowledgable. The best part is that even though the artists come to you, their prices are still so reasonable. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Nicole and her team are an incredibly talented group of artists! From our first interaction, I was impressed by Nicole's responsiveness, the thorough nature in which she answered my questions, and of course the portfolio of work she provided. Nicole does a phenomenal job of enhancing natural beauty- you will not look like someone else or like you have a ton of make up caked on. She listens to you to ensure you are heard, and uses her skill to transform your look! Furthermore, she and her team did a great job of ensuring all hair and make up have a modern feel. My entire bridal party (and MOB/G) loved their looks.

I can't recommend Nicole enough- reach out immediately!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

I could not imagine having a better experience with Nicole. From the trial, to the responsiveness to my endless emails, and patience day-of. She and Julie were on time and made sure every one of my bridesmaids was 100% happy with her hair, even for the ones that are never happy ;) My hair and makeup was exactly what I had imagined. They were on time, well organized, and just really pleasant to be around the morning of my wedding.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Nicole did my hair and makeup for an engagement shoot. She drove to my home, and was prompt and professional. More importantly -- she did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She works incredibly quick and efficiently, without compromising the final look. You can tell that she has done this for a long time and is a professional. She listened to what I wanted, made sure I was comfortable and happy with the final look. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User5169978, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

How do I even begin to explain how amazing Nicole and her team is... As a girl who never wears make-up and her hair is always in a ponytail, Nicole made my experience absolutely perfect. From the second I emailed her to the day of my wedding, Nicole was always in contact with me and explained everything. She was extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable through the process. It feels as though I've know her for years not just met her a couple of time.

The day of my wedding everything went perfectly, so much so, we got done early! All of my girls and I looked beautiful! The look on my husband's face when he saw me and said 'you look beautiful' is something I will never forget. I highly suggest you contact Nicole.. like right now.. for your wedding! Trust me, it will truly be the best decision you make!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Nicole is so great to work with. All the ladies looked amazing the day of the wedding and we all loved Nicole and her team. Our wedding was early in the morning so we had to start hair & makeup at 5am! They were early, and got us all up on time. Nicole was great at my trial too, redoing my hair a few times until it was exactly what I wanted. Se was always quick to respond, and very helpful in the planning process. I would very highly recommend Nicole Makeup & Hair to everyone. We can't wait to see her again at my sister's wedding next year!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I reached out to Nicole after reading all the wonderful reviews online and am so glad that I did. She and Julie did hair and makeup for me and my six bridesmaids and they did an absolutely amazing job. They arrived early the morning of my wedding and got everyone done on time without anyone feeling rushed. Everyone looked beautiful and really loved their hair and makeup! My trial was great too. I wanted to look natural but also special for my wedding day, and Nicole really delivered. She listened to what I wanted but also offered advice along the way. I was so happy with my hair and makeup on the big day and received so many compliments! Nicole is professional, organized, and overall just a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend Nicole and her team highly enough.

Profile Picture Cara, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Nicole Makeup and Hair was fantastic! I did my hair and makeup trial with Nicole and instantly knew I wanted to book her. She's the type of person who makes you feel like you've known her for forever and the type of professional who knows her craft so well that you literally have nothing to worry about. During the day of my trial, I had not so intelligently straightened my hair and was wearing a dress that made my hair one big static issue. Even with all of these terrible conditions that I accidentally showed up with, Nicole was able to make my hair and makeup look flawless. I knew she could handle anything, and isn't that what you want from someone doing your hair and makeup on your wedding day? My wedding was on February 4, 2017, and Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite came to do hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms. They were on time (actually they were even a little early!), prepared, and very easy to work with. Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite all fit in perfectly. It seemed as if they were an extension of the bridal party as we all chatted during the hair and makeup process. Nicole prides herself and her business on making a bride the best version of herself on her wedding day, not some version that no one will recognize, and this was really important to me. My bridesmaids received the same treatment from Courtney and Aphrodite too. I can't recommend Nicole Hair and Makeup enough! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and they have my highest recommendation. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't even begin to express how wonderful Nicole was...she did both my hair and makeup for my wedding. I hesitated to let anyone do my makeup...I was in PR for a leading cosmetic company at the start of my career and like to think I'm pretty savvy on my own technique. So, I decided to go for a trial by Nicole first, before committing for my wedding day. She was nothing short of phenomenal. Nicole tailored the makeover to my tastes, she was flexible, had a great eye for what would look best on me, showed me what she was doing every step of the way, and boy did she know exactly what she was doing.

When I went home that day, my soon-to-be husband was amazed when I walked in, literally saying...."you look like a model, you look amazing!" I didn't even mention my hair yet....I brought a picture with me to Nicole's of a partially up-do...and she did it exactly as the photo illustrated. Exactly....and mind you, she did my hair in 30 minutes (maybe less) and my makeup in 30 minutes....I was done within an hour....that's how good she is.

Lots of little things went wrong on my wedding day....but the one person who ran like a clock...was Nicole. She was such a professional. Long story short, the day of my wedding, I had to have makeup and hair done at the restaurant/caterer that my reception & ceremony were being held. She was there, exactly on time, with all her products....and did both my hair and makeup right there, in time for the photographer, etc. And she was unexpectedly interrupted a few times during the process, and she didn't blink, wasn't flustered, she kept me calm as well.....and I was so very thankful that I had Nicole do my hair and makeup for the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole Hair and Makeup was amazing to work with! I wanted a very natural but beautiful look and I got just that! I felt so flawless the day of my wedding and so did the rest of my bridal party thanks to Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite! Nicole is amazing at communicating and she is very organized! She made a schedule for the day of of when everyone would get their hair and make up done and it worked out so perfectly we were finished a half hour ahead of schedule ! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her team were awesome! I felt very comfortable with her from my first contact and loved my trial. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my hair still looked great at the end of the night! Nicole and her team came to my hotel suite to do hair and makeup for myself, the mothers and my girls. They were set up and ready to go right on time and kept on schedule or ran early (which made my other vendors very happy!). Everyone looked fantastic, but still like themselves, just the best version of themselves. Nicole was also very accommodating of my last minute additions of 2 extra people for hair. Nicole Make Up and Hair was fantastic- I recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Nicole is very easy to work with and her staff was great too. I hired Nicole and 2 other women to do hair and make-up for 7 bridesmaids, 1 Grandma and 1 Aunt. They were at the wedding venue before my daughter (the Bride) and I showed up, prepared and ready to begin. They had wonderful personalities, were very professional, not terribly expensive and most importantly, we began the day with very beautiful bridesmaids, Grandma and Aunt! Everyone was very very happy! Nicole was great about staying in touch via email and reminded me as the date got closer, to work out a schedule for efficiency. She also offers other services for the bride that we didn't take advantage of, but last November I was at a wedding where she did the bride and her hair and make-up were also gorgeous! If you hire Nicole, you will be very happy and feel beautiful and special.

Profile Picture User6239718, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was blown away by Nicole. She was an integral part of my big day and was an amazing professional to work with. Everyone's makeup looked amazing. She made everyone look their absolute best. My makeup was simply stunning and it went above and beyond the way I envisioned on my wedding day. Nicole was very quickly to respond to emails and I loved her friendly and bubbly personality.

I can't say enough about Nicole and her VIP service. For an extra fee per hour, she stayed with me through the ceremony right before cocktail hour. She did makeup from 9AM-12:30PM, then stayed with me till 5:30PM. She touched me up before I walked down the aisle, helped with my dress and veil, and touched up my hair before the cocktail hour. Nicole even helped/worked with my photographer to get amazing shots. I really don't know what I would have done without her on that day. I can't recommend her enough and also getting the VIP service. Nicole was vital to the success of the day and an absolute star. The service she provides is invaluable to a bride on her wedding day. Thank you so much Nicole!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Nicole was friendly, professional, organized, detailed, calm-cool-collected, and everything I needed on my wedding day.

She had my best interest in mind all day long. I couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't thank Nicole enough for the fabulous work that she and her colleague did for me and my bridesmaids (and flower girl!) for my wedding! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. As someone who doesn't normally wear makeup, Nicole really listened to me and understood what I was going for. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I found Nicole through her rave reviews online, reached out to her, and she responded right away and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Nicole made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I really can't speak highly enough of Nicole or her work.

Profile Picture Joni, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

We had Nicole and her team do our hair on my wedding day. Working with Nicole was super easy, and she nailed my hair first try at my trial. She's fun, professional, and everyone's hair looked amazing and held up all day in the summer heat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone I know! Thanks again, Nicole!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists