Nicole Christine Styling Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Nicolette
    Nicolette R. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

With COVID changes to our wedding, Nicole and her team were able to be super flexible with us and the services we needed! Everything is very fairly priced for the quality you receive, which was fantastic! I got sooooo many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Literally a dream come true!
    Carrie Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous and welcoming experience working with Nicole for my tiny wedding!

Nicole was an incredible hair and makeup artist, and I'm so glad I chose to work with her for my wedding. Communication was easy and smooth leading up to the session and her space was so welcoming. I would absolutely recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Nicole Christine Styling's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you as well. So glad you enjoyed your experience it is what it’s all about for me. Can’t wait to work with you in the future. I wish you the best in your marriage and your success.
  • W
    Whitney L. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!!!

Nicole did an absolutely incredible job for our wedding in August! From the moment I reached out to her I knew she would be a dream to work with. I even had a last minute covid issue happen and had to cancel our trial run and Nicole was understanding and reassured me that she would make sure everything would be perfect on the wedding day even without the run through. She was so much fun, professional and all my bridesmaids and myself were beyond happy. I am so grateful to have had Nicole be part of our day, I felt absolutely beautiful and it was all thanks to her! ❤
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful Makeup!

Nicole did my makeup for my wedding this past summer and she did so amazing. I don’t wear makeup often and was incredibly picky about what I wanted. I barely had to explain what I was looking for to Nicole and she nailed it. She even let me try a billion different lip colors day of when my maid of honor and I felt the color was off (she literally combined lipsticks until the color was right - I can’t believe she put up with us). All of this and one just a month or so’s notice as I found her (thankfully!) after my previous MUA couldn’t make the wedding date anymore. Highly recommend for any makeup needs!

Nicole Christine Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! I'm honored that I got to be part of your wedding and I'm thrilled to hear you loved your look! I really enjoyed "putting up" with you ladies! It was a treat to work with you all!
  • Anne
    Anne P. Married on 07/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Make up, Hair and Beauty!

Nicole is a seriously talented makeup artist and a pleasure to work with. She's prompt, pays attention to detail, and makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet her. Hire her for your hair and makeup needs - you won't be disappointed!

Nicole Christine Styling's reply:

You are the sweetest!!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words! It was my pleasure to be a part of your event!!
    Hailey Q. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic make up and hair!!

Nicole was so amazing! From the initial trial to the service on my wedding day everything was outstanding. She personally did my hair and make up for both the trial and my wedding day. I have nothing but good things to say!

Nicole Christine Styling's reply:

Awe Hailey! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! So happy you were pleased with your look!! It was my pleasure to spend the morning with you beautiful ladies!! What a blast we had
    Emme M. Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly an artist with both hair and makeup - amazing work!

Nicole and her colleague traveled to our wedding venue and did hair and airbrush makeup for me and 5 bridesmaids. From the beginning she was very timely with all communication and was professional but very personable as well. Her services were nicely affordable, especially since she came to us! I cannot express enough how amazing she did with everyone’s hair and makeup. Each person that left her chair was more beautiful than the last! I was a bit worried as I am not a huge makeup person and wanted to look natural - I couldn’t believe what she was able to do - I have never felt so beautiful. I received SO many compliments on my hair and makeup and all my bridesmaids looked like models! I would 100% recommend Nicole for any of your hair and makeup needs!
    Jamie Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I had such a hassle free, wonderful experience using Nicole Christine Styling! It was very convenient to have the trial hair and make up done at my home, and they came to our hotel on the morning of the wedding. The original makeup artist who did my trial unfortunately wasn't available on my wedding day, but Nicole Christine Styling worked with me to coordinate a substitute on short notice. I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day, my wedding photos look amazing, and I received many compliments. Would highly recommend!!!
    Laquen M. Married on 08/30/2019

Loved Nicole!!

Nicole did my makeup twice, once for a trial and once for my wedding and both times I felt so fabulous! Her airbrushing was light so it didn’t feel like you were wearing much, but made you look amazing. Would highly recommend her to any bride wanting to look their absolute best, but still natural.
    Laquen Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing in every way

Loved having Nicole do my makeup and all my girls for my wedding day! I felt absolutely stunning and it lasted all day through sweat and (happy) tears. Would recommend her to all brides wanting to feel fabulous for their big day!
    Eunice Married on 08/24/2019

Hair and makeup

I didn’t have Nicole as my hair or makeup but I had Yidiany for hair and Melony for makeup. And they were amazing! All of my bridesmaids said that it was the best hair and makeup they’ve ever had! Nicole was so easy to work with and very quick to respond. Definitely recommend Nicole and her team.
    Angela D. Married on 07/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nicole made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

On a day that is already filled with stress and chaos, the last thing you want to do is worry about your hair and makeup, and feeling beautiful. You have a million thoughts and things going on around you, which already make the day stressful, so you need someone who will help keep you calm and assure you that everything will be okay. Nicole helped me with that tremendously! The suite we were all getting ready in was cramped and overrun by crazy, messy women (most of whom I love deeply!) and their vibes were ruining my mood, on my wedding day. I watched as each one got their hair and makeup done, running around after like chickens, yelling about random things and complaining about others. When it was finally my turn in Nicole's chair, she told me to just breathe, that I needed to relax and be calm on my wedding day. I was able to focus soley on breathing and letting her work her magic. When I was done in her chair, I was completely transformed in a way I never had been before, and loved how I looked and felt. She killed my hair and makeup, knowing just what would make me look my best. She is truly an artist and amazing to work with. Any other events I have, I'm calling her! She drove an hour + to get to my venue and I couldn't have been more lucky she did! Thank you Nicole ❤️

Nicole Christine Styling's reply:

Wow Angela!!! Thank you for those kind words!!!! I try to always bring peace and calmness to every event I am apart of!! It’s nice to know that I have accomplished just that for you on your big day!!! I’m blessed to have such amazing women as clients!!!
    Amanda Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole has done my makeup as a bridesmaid twice and each time, I received a personalized and well-thought-out look. It turned out to be exactly what I wanted. She also did the bridal makeup of both brides I stood up for, and they, too, were FLAWLESS. Nicole is prompt, professional, honest, accommodating, helpful, and so very talented. She is hands down the best makeup artist that i have worked with, and I will continue to work with her any chance I get. LOOK NO FURTHER, ladies. You have found the perfect makeup artist.
  • Emili
    Emili Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Nicole and her team were absolutely amazing!! They were fun, personable, and so, so talented. Everyone’s hair and makeup were beautiful. We got so many compliments on our makeup and hair! I would totally recommend Nicole and her team. I hope to work with her in the future!
    Carly G. Married on 12/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She does phenomenal work!!!!!

She does phenomenal work!!!!! Definitely use her!!
    Kristyn S. Married on 10/27/2018

Nicole is amazing!

Nicole did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She did an absolutely amazing job on everyone and my makeup looked flawless all day. She is punctual, professional, and I couldn’t be happier with the work she did. Everyone looked so beautiful! Her prices are right on par with everyone else I looked at if not slightly lower and it was worth every penny. She even helped cover up a tattoo on my neck and made sure my hairline looked good since i had my hair all pulled back! I wish I had something coming up where I need my makeup done again!!

Nicole Christine Styling's reply:

It was amazing working with you beautiful women!! Hope to see you again soon!! Thank you for taking your time and reviewing me!!
    Beatriz Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great personality absolutely great.

Her and Jelly were amazing! Would definitely recommend. She did great with the bride and bridal party. Everyone got exactly what they wanted. You can't go wrong with her. Jelly also did an amazing job with us.
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole is amazing!!! I couldn't of been happier with my makeup and hair for my wedding day! Nicole is super friendly and her vibe is just great. I got so many compliments that I truly felt beyond beautiful. My makeup lasted all day, from noon to past midnight. Love her style and personality. Truly recommend her.
    Madison Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Had such a nice and personable time working with her! She does excellent work and came on site which was very convenient! Highly recommend
    Katherine Married on 05/18/2018

Best of the best!!

The best of the best!!! If I can give her 10 stars I would! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day makeup and hair was perfect.
    Rosa Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a complete transformation that made my husband cry as i was walking down on my wedding. Not only was the make up outstanding but my hair was incredibly. I highly recommend her.
    Jackie Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole was amazing! She was willing to squeeze me in for an updo for my friends wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with it! Thank you so much!
    Angie Married on 03/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We have worked with Nicole a few times! Hands down the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. She has done my makeup and also my daughters makeup for prom. I have also worked with her while I was shooting a wedding and she was the makeup artist for the wedding party! She always does a fabulous job, she makes you feel comfortable, listens to what you want and also has the best advice! She makes you feel beautiful and look beautiful! She travels to your house or venue which is so helpful when you have a group of girls, we could all be in the same place. She’s flexible, personable, and very professional! I would hire her 100 times over! The best in the business!
    Jenelle Married on 01/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole responded to me immediately when I messaged her. She made me look beautiful for a wedding. I recommend her to anyone looking for a hair/makeup artist.
  • Rosio
    Rosio O. Married on 10/29/2017

Amazing & Comforting

Nicole is so sweet & makes me feel so comfortable in my skin every time she does my makeup! Aside from being my aunt she’s such a great & lovable person and will make you feel so beautiful! She knows me and skin so well she does her own thing with out me having to tell her what I am looking for! Love her ❤️
illustration stars