Nicole Canegata Photography Reviews

Nicole Canegata Photography 6
Nicole Canegata Photography 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 08/15/2019

My fiancé love Nicole!! Our engagement session went amazingly on the beach! And yes, she let us bring our fur babies!! Her work is timely and without a question amazing! We definitely recommend!

Meredith · Getting married on 03/29/2019

I contacted Nicole in a near panic state and needed some pics done in an almost impossible time frame. I am so incredibly thankful she was able to work w my fiancé and me in her busy schedule. Our shoot together was playful and professional and the pictures captured EXACTLY what we were looking for for our Save the Dates! I would recommend Nicole a million times over!!

Liza Gross · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing wedding photographer on St Croix

Nicole was amazing to work with! She made us feel at ease within the first few minutes of shooting our engagement photos and made the whole process seamless and fun. She was great at communicating with us and was very generous with her time. Would hands down recommend her to anyone!

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

Nicole and her team did an amazing job capturing our special day!

Nicole Canegata Photography 8
    Nicole Canegata Photography 9

Kerry · Married on 08/04/2018

My fiance and I had Nicole take our engagement photos while vacationing in St. Croix in August. She was super responsive, very sweet and so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend using her for any photos! We received our photos quicker than we thought we would have and I can't believe how beautiful they are! We have never taken professional pictures before and were worried about looking awkward/cheesy but Nicole made sure that didn't happen and did a great job of leading us in the right directions for poses and what not. She really captured our personalities very well and I am seriously in love with our photos! I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Mindy · Married on 06/16/2018

Nicole was absolutely amazing, professional, and welcoming. We were pretty nervous for our pictures, as it isn't really our thing, but Nicole made us feel so comfortable- even on a hot windy caribbean summer day. Her prices were so much more reasonable then what we were expecting. The quality of work was amazing, and she sent us so many more than the original package stated. I cannot say enough about her professional and caring personality- it just put us at ease (hard to do a few minutes before the big day). Her staff was amazing, and she helped us get every photo we dreamed of on our special day. It is no easy feat to get all the family photos and formal photos done (a little like corralling kittens or toddlers) and she did it as quickly as possible. Thank you so much nicole- we would highly recommend to anyone, and will probably use her for future family photos!

Amber · Married on 05/04/2018

Nicole was absolutely amazing! Wonderful personality and easy to work with. Fun and happy and very talented! My brothers wedding photos turned out incredible despite less than perfect weather conditions. She captured the best moments and editing was done beautifully and professional. I would recommend Nicole to anyone I know!

Nicole Canegata Photography 10

Schyler · Married on 06/17/2017

Nicole is truly an amazing photographer and such a pleasure to work with! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken while we were on vacation in St.Croix this July and I am so happy that we found Nicole. My fiancé and I had never taken professional pictures together before so we were both really nervous and unsure of what to expect. Thankfully, Nicole guided us throughout the entire picture taking process which was super helpful and really helped ease our nerves. Our pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined! They are so beautiful and something that my future husband and I will be able to cherish for many years to come. If you ever need a photographer to take portraits in St.Croix then I definitely recommended Nicole. She is truly the best of the best!

Morgan · Married on 05/20/2017

Nicole is just a doll! We loved having her shoot our wedding photos. She's a photo ninja and captured amazing moments that we'll cherish forever! She knows how to make your personalities shine through :) Thanks Nicole!

Jason · Married on 05/19/2017

We booked Nicole to photograph our wedding through our wedding planner after reviewing several portfolios and being very impressed with Nicole's eye and post-production aesthetic. We couldn't be happier with our experience. She checked in with us before the wedding to get an idea of what we were looking for, had a very good feel for the event on the day-of and was responsive throughout the process. Nicole is a remarkable combination of a great talent behind the camera, an exacting technician in post-production and a genuinely nice person who cared about our event. Thank you, Nicole!

Alexcia · Married on 04/07/2017

Nicole was absolutely wonderful! She made sure she got all of the photos we wanted, went along with our list that we made, worked well with all of our family, and made us feel extremely comfortable! She "directed" us in the best poses and was always looking for the best angles and lighting. In the chaos of our wedding day she was completely calm and went with whatever was happening. She did such a great job and we are so happy that we chose her for our wedding.

Rachel · Married on 02/25/2017

We loved Nicole, she captured our day perfectly! The photos were beautiful. She made wedding photos fun and laid back for us. Would recommend her to everyone! Great experience!!

Lani · Married on 01/14/2017

Nicole was great. Very sweet and professional. The photos came out fantastic. All my guests loved her as well.

Greg · Married on 12/19/2016

We were recommended to Nicole by our wedding officiant and we couldn't have been happier with the experience! I had emailed Nicole, providing an overview of what we were looking for, given our small informal ceremony on the beach with just family and few close friends. She was quick to respond with the perfect package for us (Elopement) and after trading some emails, we setup a time to talk in person. We were looking for something more than your average wedding photography; specifically, capturing more candid moments together. Photos that really highlighted the looks we share, which show how we really felt about each other. Though I wasn't sure if I was explaining it the right way, the finished product took all the doubt away. Her photos were amazing and exactly what we were looking for. She did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She was quick to respond to all of our messages, explained everything clearly, had the right package for us and delivered our photos less than a month after our ceremony. If you find yourself in St. Croix getting married and want to creatively capture that special day, then Nicole should be at the top of your list.

Allison · Married on 12/12/2016

We hired Nicole last minute for our elopement ceremony. Thank goodness she was available because her photos turned out amazing! She was so sweet and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her for any occasion!

Kelli · Married on 12/06/2016

Nicole really took the time to know what we wanted for our wedding. She met with us the day before to plan and help us understand what to expect. She was so sweet and professional. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our big day!

Lee · Married on 11/22/2016

Nicole provided exceptional service as our wedding photographer in St. Croix.
    She was sensitive in her ability to capture our wedding moments without being intrusive during the ceremony.
    After the ceremony, she directed numerous beautiful shots, and the finished products were gorgeous! She has a wonderful eye for people and place. Nicole receives our highest recommendation!

Leah · Married on 11/16/2016

Absolutely amazing! Our wedding photos could not have came out more perfect! The lighting on everything was amazing. Couldn't be happier :)

benjamin · Married on 11/02/2016

Nicole is a super photographer. She was easy to work with and had very good poses for our wedding shots. She made Amy and I very comfortable. She was recomended to us by our wedding officiant and I am glad we took the advice. If I had occasion, I would definetly use Nicole again.

Karin · Married on 08/20/2016

From the first time I met with Nicole, I knew that she would be a perfect fit as our wedding photographer. She has a beautiful soul and it radiates in both her personality and her work. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand our personalities and that definitely shines through in all of our pictures. She truly captured the way we felt on our special day and we feel so fortunate to have those memories to hold on to forever.
    As someone who really dislikes having their picture taken, I wasn't sure what it would be like to be in front of the camera so much. Nicole made it effortless. Her passion and energy for what she does is so apparent and EVERYONE in all of our pictures has the most beautiful, authentic smiles. It was an incredible day, full of fun, love, laughter and flat out joy and Nicole captured every minute beautifully. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Nicole to capture your special day. THANK YOU NICOLE!!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

Nicole is the best!
    She took the time to ask us what we wanted, and how we visioned our photos.
    She was amazing to work with, very sweet and captured everything we wanted and more.
    We couldn't be happier with our amazing photos.
    We would definitely recommend her to anyone, and would love to work with her again.

Rachael · Married on 08/06/2016

Nicole was fantastic! Easy to work with and made a Pinterest board to get ideas for what kind of pictures we wanted! Kept in contact with us through the whole process. All of the pictures turned out so wonderfully and we couldn't be happier with them!

Ani · Married on 07/18/2016

If you're looking for amazing photos and a flexible photographer, book Nicole! She was willing to meet us at the venue and plan out our photos which helped save tons of time on the big day. She is super nice, professional, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed.

Karen · Married on 06/09/2016

Nicole is extremely personable and was helpful in all aspects of planning and executing beautiful photos! I would highly recommend her!

Audrey · Married on 05/29/2016

Nicole is the best photographer a wedding couple could hope for! She is a true artist with an excellent eye for composition, lighting and design, which she skillfully brings together to capture beautiful moments. On my wedding day, Nicole captured all of the moments I wanted to remember, not just the gorgeous location, the dress, or the cake, but the joy on my father’s face as he prepared to walk me down the aisle and the look in my husband’s eye as he held me on the dance floor. It was a joy to work with Nicole from start to finish!