Nicole Aston Photo Reviews

Nicole Aston Photo 5
Nicole Aston Photo 6
Nicole Aston Photo 7

Laura Heinritz · Married on 09/07/2019

Bubbly and professional, such a great experience!

Nicole was a ROCKSTAR for our wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with and so helpful along the way. She was very communicative and answered any and all questions that we had about the planning process. Her expertise goes far beyond just taking photos, she is a whiz at scheduling, timelines, and rallying people. Her demeanor helped us feel comfortable and relaxed, and she has a way of making everyone laugh without even trying. It was entirely a wonderful experience and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Nicole Aston Photo 12
  • Bailee

Bailee · Married on 09/01/2019

Nicole is THE wedding photographer you NEED

Where do I even begin? From our first phone call to our last late night toast the night of our wedding, Nicole wasn't just a photographer by the end of our time together, she was like a long-time friend and part of the family. We had talked to a number of photographers in our search for our destination wedding and the moment we talked to Nicole - we just knew. She made us feel comfortable, excited, and beautiful in every interaction whether it be via phone, Instagram, text, etc. Nicole was also the BEST sport and calmest person when first her flight to our wedding was canceled and then next it rained mid-shoot on our wedding day. Her ability to remain cool, calm, collected - and solution-oriented - made it so easy for us to stay calm and actually enjoy the moments of rain in a beautiful city. Not only do we get to take away stunning photos from our wedding day but we get to take away the memories of spending time with Nicole (and her lovely husband!) and actually having a BLAST during our photos. Our first look and session before our ceremony calmed our nerves immensely and helped us get even more excited for what the rest of the day was to bring. There are a lot of vendors out there that you want, Nicole is who you need.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/25/2019

Incredible human and incredible photos

I'm not one to write reviews, but Nicole was such a fantastic find and I feel I must share my experience with her capturing my husband and I's special day.

Nicole incredibly warm and fun and vibrant, and really takes the time to get to know you. She has such genuine excitement for your day, even though you would that after doing so many of these, it would be less so. She made me feel so comfortable every step of the way, and though I have not received all my photos yet, she provided me with a sneak peak literally the day after and I was beyond impressed. She truly has an eye for how to capture the beauty in each moment and goes out of her way to get that oh so frame worthy shot and then some.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Nicole Aston Photo 13
    Nicole Aston Photo 14
  • Rachel

Rachel West · Married on 03/07/2019

The BEST photographer

We are a Dallas couple who planned a small elopement in Moab, Utah. We chose Nicole not only because of how amazing her photographs are, but how we connected with her. Nicole could not have captured our day any more perfectly. She eased our day-of timing fears, and directed family shots like a pro. You cannot go wrong with this fun-loving, incredibly talented photographer.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Nicole Aston Photo 15
    Nicole Aston Photo 16
    Nicole Aston Photo 17
    Nicole Aston Photo 18
    Nicole Aston Photo 19

Emma · Married on 05/19/2018

Nicole Aston, aka Photography Goddess. Just a warning, this is going to be a gush-fest.

From the beginning, Nicole was such a freaking sweetheart to work with!! We began by emailing back and forth a few times to answer some basic questions, she sent a really lovely pricing guide that also had information about her and her work, and then we had a consultation over Skype to nail down all the details.

The day we met for our bridals at The Great Saltair she was a dream! Helping me get into my dress, pin my veil on, helping carry my massive dress while I climbed down a bunch of rocks barefoot, honestly I was kind of a mess that day but she was on point 100%.

My biggest concerns before were just how the heck am I supposed to be natural and in love and all touchy-feely with someone third-wheeling with a camera shoved in your face. I was also concerned about my husbands level of comfort during the session - being photographed is one of his least favorite things on the planet. Nicole's ability to overcome all of those worries are one of the main reasons I have officially named her "Photography Goddess."

Right from the beginning she told us to be ourselves and basically gave us permission to just make out, grab ass, do whatever we would do if she wasn't there. She was bubbly, laughing, joking around with us, basically just being the best freaking hype man you could want! It is so easy to feel the level of passion and love that she has for her work! With Nicole's help, were able to relax very quickly and it was amazing to just be able to spend a couple hours focusing on each other.

Getting the pictures back literally made my husband and I speechless. They were incredible!! The quality of work that Nicole does is just amazing. Absolutely amazing. They were intimate and as cheesy as it sounds, they really captured the love we have for each other.

I absolutely adore Nicole and I would recommend her to anyone considering her in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Nicole Aston Photo 27
    Nicole Aston Photo 28

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2019

Nicole is perfect

I can’t say enough good things about Nicole. She makes pictures easy and comfortable and REAL. She is so fun to work with and really wants to be your friend. She is SO TALENTED. I have gotten so many compliments about who she is as a person and how amazing her pictures are. She has done her thing a time or two. She is prepared, committed, and her experience is evident in her work.

Because she’s so amazing, she’s also really busy. Don’t leave communication with her to the last minute because sometimes she can take a while to get back to you. We booked her way far in advance, so we had no issues, but I know she’s got lots on her books. So if you want to use her, get on it now!

Sent on 06/23/2019