34 Reviews for Nick Benson Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
31 Nick Benson Photography Reviews

Nick Benson and his team were amazing! We felt comfortable the entire time and are so excited to see our photos. Would Highly recommend his services to all.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

I can't say enough how incredible our experience with Nick has been. From our first meeting, to our engagement session, to our wedding... he has been of the utmost professionalism. He strives for perfection and aims to make sure his clients are happy. He goes above and beyond and his talent is unmatched. I'm so glad we went with him as our photographer because our photos will now forever be something we look back on and smile at.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Jim and I had our engagement session done with Nick Benson & Becky ...and it was something we will never forget! From the moment Nick responded to our email, I knew we were going to stick with them. The quality, care, and thoughtfulness that they put into their work is something I see so rarely now. They made the shoot so fun and easy - and the pictures are phenomenal! They were open to our ideas, incredibly accommodating, and personable - we had so much fun! The memories we made at the engagement shoot are unforgettable, and now we have beautiful photos for years to come. If you're looking for people who truly care - Nick Benson Photography is 100% the way to go!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

To all the couples out there, You will receive A LOT of advice during your engagement but the only advice you need to listen to is mine: HIRE NICK BENSON. We are so beyond happy that Nick was the one who captured our wedding. From our first meeting to the actual day he was more than professional, fun to work with, and just overall amazing. We had a full day of activities and Nick and his team were with us every step of the way. Nick made us a timeline that he made sure we stuck to, which gave my husband and me enough time to sneak off sight for an intimate photoshoot in the woods. The photos are more beautiful than we could have imagined and are so grateful to Nick, Ty and David for doing what they do best!

Profile Picture christina, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Once you find Nick, and his crew (Ty & David) i promise you wont be disappointed. They were great from beginning to end. We were in contact with them throughout the whole process so it was a little over a year and they did not forget about us at all. They are so on top of everything, but that is not all. Starting with just the engagement pictures nick suggested the place we went to and it was absolutely perfect, They know what they are doing. Not only did we love our pictures but our family and friends did just as much, (very detail oriented)! On top of that to make things easier for you, theres an option to get your save the dates through them which makes things much easier since your trying to plan everything else. They are 100% organized guiding you through the entire process which helps because things can get overwhelming and confusing with everything going on but they were always right there to answer any questions we had immediately. They are flexible and very accommodating, trying to make our day exactly how we wanted. Nick is a very kind and polite person very easy to work with (as well as his crew!) Everything is figured out prior to the wedding so you will not be stressing last minute. He hears exactly what you are looking for in your wedding pictures and has you fill out a questionnaire to make sure he gets exactly what you want- which is awesome! If your looking for someone that i described and also takes amazing pictures definitely go with this photographer, I promise you wont be disappointed! Good Luck!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick was absolutely PHENOMENAL not only on the day of our wedding, but the planning beforehand as well. Everything was handled so professionally, from the engagement shoot, to last minute details. My new husband and I have never put our trust wholeheartedly into someone before, especially on such an important day. Nick knew the right angles to shoot from, what would look good vs. what wouldn't, and was able to accommodate each one of our wishes. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thank you so much, Nick.
-Jeff and AnnaMarie

Profile Picture AnnaMarie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The only thing more amazing than the photographs Nick produces is the experience working with him. We talked to several photographers before meeting Nick, and by far they were the fastest to respond and provided the most information & insight during our early conversations. Once we met with Nick, we were so impressed with his products and how he was able to explain his method. He spent so much time getting to know us as a couple and what we wanted to get out of this experience. We felt so comfortable and at ease during our photoshoot. Nick was able to really capture what we wanted him to and worked so hard to meet our requests, but his vision brought it all to another level. We can't wait for our wedding and to see the finished product!

*Update: Nick truly went above and beyond during and after our wedding. Despite traffic causing us to run late and some high temps, Nick was calm and organized, making sure to get the group shots I requested while still managing to capture the small, quiet moments in between the crazy ones! Our finished products are beyond gorgeous, from the family photos that somehow manage to not look staged, to the shots of my husband and I and to the all the fun shots he captured of our guests at the dance floor. I could not believe how hard he worked that day to make sure we were happy- Nick really cares that his clients are happy and works so hard to capture the moments they want (and don't know they want!). His photos brought tears to our eyes and I am so happy knowing that we can look back on the best day of our life and feel like we are back there thanks to the amazing pictures he produced. Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended! Thank you, Nick!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

I cannot say enough great things about Nick, Becky and Ty!! This team is amazing! They are personable, fun, professional and just amazing photographers. I loved seeing their creativity come alive when they would find the perfect spot to take a photo. They were also amazing at capturing the real raw moments throughout my whole wedding. When our baby cousins were breaking it down on the dance floor, the team was right there capturing the cute and hilarious moment! My husband and I cannot wait to see our photos in a couple weeks and cannot wait to see what the team does next month when they shoot my sisters wedding! You guys are amazing and we love ya!! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Tori, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Nick Benson Photography! From the day we met them at their studio it was nothing but good vibes and it was like we had known them for years. They listened to everything we had to say and made it all come to life. Our engagement shoot was perfect and eventually we all had lost track of time, every picture came out awesome and it was so hard to pick just a few. We are so excited to see the wedding photos and know that they will be everything we are dreaming of. Nick, Becky and Ty are all awesome people to work with and hope that everyone can experience what we have experienced throughout our wedding planning the past year:)

Profile Picture Barbars, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first meeting and throughout the wedding process, Nick Benson Photography was amazing to work with. We can't be more satisfied and happy with the amazing moments they have captured, both in our engagement shoot, and wedding.

Profile Picture Eric, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick, Becky, and Ty are truly one of a kind. They exceeded our expectations on every aspect from our engagement shoot to our wedding. We were so amazed by the work they do and the ideas Nick comes up with. Even when we had our doubts about the scenery or weather, they would figure out some way to make the photos breathtaking. It really was a joy working with this team of talented individuals and we are so glad to have them as photographers and now as friends!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick & co. were so great during the entire planning process of the wedding and the wedding day itself. They were able to answer questions and give advice to us about things not even photo related. The day of the wedding they were the most calming presence in all the craziness. True professionals and help you feel really comfortable. They had gone up to our venue prior to our wedding day to make sure they could come up with good ideas and spots for shooting. I couldn't recommend them more! 100% the best choice and you can see from the photos - they take beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture User7259098, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You need Nick Benson Photography in your lives! My now husband and I hired Nick and his team for our August backyard wedding and from promptly setting up our first meeting, through our wedding day, to receiving our pictures, we knew we were in good hands. Nick’s work speaks for itself so we were already excited to work with him, but when we saw all that comes with his wedding packages we were blown away. We can’t wait to receive our album!
Leading up to our wedding day, Nick and Becky took the time to really get to know us as a couple and to find out what was important to us in our final product. They helped us set up our day-of-timeline so that we would have plenty of time for an intimate photoshoot, but not miss much of our wedding day. They also went on location before our wedding, which put us at ease that they were prepared for our once in a lifetime event.
On the day of, Nick, Becky and Ty were timely, professional and had great energy! Many of our guests commented on how personable our photographers were and that they had smiles on their faces the whole time even though they were clearly engaged in capturing our wedding.
Some highlights of our day were all because of Nick’s team. They worked with our DJ very closely throughout our whole event and during our first look Becky and our DJ even coordinated to have a romantic song playing while Nick and Ty photographed… it was a fairy tale moment we will remember forever because of their attention to detail. During our wedding they even quickly edited some of our photos into a montage set to music for an immediate sneak peek… even my stoic groom teared up!
Needless to say we are 100% satisfied with the outcome of our photos and so pleased we chose Nick Benson Photography.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

The entire crew is so amazing!! We are so in love with our pictures, they really go above and beyond! One of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Danielle , 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and his team were wonderful from day one. He was very accommodating and on top of all communications. We had to switch the date of our wedding and he worked with us on a different date.

Our engagement session was amazing. Nick made sure we were happy with everything before we left the park. The shots were lovely; he got us our photos very quickly. The wedding day was wonderful too. He worked with our families to make sure we got perfect shots of everyone. We also got married on the hottest day of the year, and that didn't stop him from getting perfect shots!! We also worked with Ty who was also amazing. I would recommend Nick and his team without any hesitation.

Profile Picture cassandra, 5/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Nick, Becky and Ty did an unbelievable job at capturing our memories throughout our wedding. We received (and still do!) many compliments on our pictures because of how beautifully they turned out. I've been told by co-workers, family and friends that our pictures are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen and I couldn't agree more!

Nick and Becky are a wonderful team because that Nick is very detail oriented and always willing to do something creative to get the most out of every shot and Becky was very responsive and patient when returning calls or emails whenever we had questions. Perhaps the best part about working with Nick and Becky is that they included us in the creative process of deciding how we preferred our shots to be edited based on our unique style. We really felt that our album was something we came up with collectively as a team.

Nick, Becky and Ty are very relatable and put us at ease immediately which helped us get the most out of our pictures. They were also willing to accommodate our requests even if it was outside their norm throughout the process.

We highly recommend Nick Benson Photography for capturing your special wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick Benson Photography is absolutely incredible! Nick, Becky and Ty are absolutely fantastic to work with and incredibly talented. They all made us feel so at ease and so comfortable during our wedding! They have taken the time to get to know my husband and I and truly captured who we are during our special day!

Profile Picture Trisha, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you absolutely want to be blown away with your photos look no farther! Nick was the best photographer. I felt so lucky to have had him as our photographer. He is professional, creative, and so talented. You can tell he loves what he does, and it shows big time! He thanked us for doing crazy things like our engagement shoot in the freezing cold during a snow storm, stepping threw some prickers at our wedding because the spot was going to create an unbelieveable background. Really I wanted to thank him for being so creative, and thinking outside the box to get unique shots!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The number of superlatives I could rattle off to describe Nick and his team at Nick Benson Photography would never be enough to express how great they are or to describe our experience working with them! Deciding on vendors for your wedding can be an intimidating task as this is the team of people who will help create and capture that special day - particularly the photographers that will freeze that moment through images that you will have for a lifetime. With Nick and his team there is no worry! The minute you meet them, you know they are the perfect choice. Throughout the whole process there is transparency, open communication, and a thoughtful plan about how the day will flow. They scout out beautiful locations and share their ideas with you for additional input or approval that is always warmly welcomed.
Nick, Becky and Ty are an unbelievable team that work seamlessly together. On your wedding day, there are so many moving parts that their calming energy and demeanor puts you at ease. There is not a single worry about how the pictures will turn out or if they are missing anything. They are all such talented artists with great vision that we knew everything would be more than what we could've expected. (and it was!) It was an absolute pleasure to work with them!
Many of our friends and family came up to us after the wedding to ask about Nick and his team. Not only about how wonderful the photographers were during the wedding but how stunning the photos are that we all have had a glimpse to see so far. We are so excited to see the rest of the photos and to see our album come together! Thank you guys for everything - You are the best!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They made my wedding day such a blast ! I happened to be running a little late with hair and makeup and they assured me everything was fine. Any one can take photos but it takes a special kind of skill to capture moments and that's what they did. I hardly knew where they were all night but in the best way possible. They captured pictures that I didn't even know they were around to get. Even though we had impromptu family pictures that weren't supposed to happen they accepted the challange and we still managed to get all the bridal party and bride and groom pictures we wanted. They worked with us not only the whole day but I almost believe the whole time up until the actual day. They even worked with the DJ and did a slide show of some of the pictures to share with us and all our guests. There was a moment that night were they snuck me and my husband away from the guests for a little and took pictures while the sun was setting they came out absolutely beautiful & it was such a nice break from all the crazy going on inside. They have the best packages you can imagine and will customize to your specific needs. They are the nicest group to work with and they will be the greatest asset to any wedding. I highly recommend them. Thanks Nick, Becky, & Ty for all the amazing pictures and for a day I will never forget.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and his crew photographed our wedding this weekend and wanted to write a review while the experience was still fresh in my mind. Working with them was amazing. They were so thorough, organized, creative, understanding and professional throughout the planning process. They made my husband and I feel comfortable both leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Their energy was so calming and the ideas they had for pictures were both fun and amazing. We have has a few sneak pics that have blown our minds. Without a date booking with Nick was one if the best choices we made for our wedding. You can do research for weeks in photographers but I suggest you stop right now because these guys are top notch.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having Nick and his team at Nick Benson Photography shoot our wedding was the best decision we made! Nick has great and creative ideas for photos, and cares so much about what he does. He went to our venue the week before the wedding so he could scope it out and find the best places for us to take pictures! He even found this hidden area, and the picture he took of us there is one of our favorites! He genuinely loves what he does, and his team, Ty & Becky, are amazing. We had so much fun working with all of them! The photos we received from Nick Benson Photography are absolutely beautiful and creative, I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on them! I am so thankful to have such beautiful memories of my wedding day! :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stunningly beautiful photos and a pleasure to work with, even for this camera-shy couple. He goes the extra mile to make sure the photos are perfect.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/14/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot speak highly enough of Nick! We had some concerns about how everything was going to get done in such a short amount of time (we planned our wedding in six weeks) but after the first conversation we had, the photographer was quickly taken off of our list of things to worry about. The things that impressed us the most? His organization, attention to detail, thoughtfulness, and sheer quality.

His correspondence included every bit of information that we may have needed to know about our event or about how he would be handling the business on his end. He was also very clear from the beginning about what his services include (he can do practically everything). He provided a schedule for the day of the event as well as a time frame for when we would see a final product and was always either on-time or a little early. He asked substantive questions and made it clear that he was just as invested as we were; we never felt as though we were just a job to him. We are not professional photographers by any means so we were more than happy to give Nick and Becky the freedom to do what they do. And boy was it worth it.

On the day of the wedding, Nick and Becky touched base with us and then worked their magic. We’re not sure how but they were everywhere! The moments they captured were incredible and the the quality was exactly what we wanted. He had some shots in mind that he wanted to take and we were so happy with how they came out. When we received the photos in the mail, the personalized USB drive (glass and wood) inside a stunning black box was the ultimate cherry on top.

We've already referred Nick to at least a handful of friends and family members who are getting married or having bridal/baby showers this year. We won’t be looking elsewhere for a photographer, that’s for sure.

Profile Picture Kirstin, 12/20/14, 1 Review