Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

Jonathan · Married on 03/21/2011

I can't say enough for this service and for the satisfaction we received from Nichole Bertucci at A Simple I Do. She worked with us every step of the way and took all the stress out of making the ceremony just what we wanted. We wouldn't have changed a single thing. Very professional and yet personal.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Tracy · Married on 03/19/2011

Nichole is great!! So easy to work with, and she helped to provide a calming presence on our wedding day. We loved the ceremony she wrote, it was perfect!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Joanna · Married on 10/24/2010

Iwould and will be recommending a simple i do. Nicole did an amzing and wonderful job. She made me feel at ease and comfortable.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2010

Nichole was AMAZING! She was very quick in responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions. Her prices are fair and def. worth it! Nichole did an awesome job and our whole family couldn't stop talking about how great she was. If your looking for a beautiful and memorable ceremony she is your girl! Thank you so much Nichole!

~ Amanda and Greg Garner

Sent on 09/20/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda and Greg - you guys were so nice and caring and so obviously in love!

Kristie · Married on 08/20/2010

Nichole,

Everything was absolutly perfect!!! My family completely loved you on Thursday and Friday could not have gone any better. You had a very calming effect on me. Thank you so very much for being apart of our wedding!!!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was a wonderful night, many happy years ahead for you two.

Melanie · Married on 07/24/2010

Michelle did everything just the way we wanted. Her vows were so perfect we didn't even want to change anything!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Mike · Married on 07/09/2010

Nichole did a great job. Not only did she help with the rehearsal dinner, she also made everybody feel comfortable during the ceremony. Everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy the rest of summer.

Nichole Bertucci

patty · Married on 05/15/2010

If you want a very heart felt ceremony, Nichole is your minister.

Sent on 05/25/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! You guys were really great to work with-

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2010

Nichole was available at practically the last minute, was very flexible and gave us the simple, yet meaningful, ceremony that we wanted. I really appreciated her fast response time to emails and her handling of my many questions. Her happiness and joy for us really showed throughout the ceremony and everyone who attended commented about that. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/25/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day.

Joy · Married on 05/01/2010

Nichole was amazing. We had plans for a very out of the ordinary wedding. Nichole was able to work with us to make our day memorable and special.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you very much! I hope all is well with the family.

jeremy · Married on 08/25/2007

I thought that Mrs. Bertucci was the perfect addition to our wedding day. She was very professional and made our day one to remember for a lifetime. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Thank you, thank you!

Laurie · Married on 07/16/2001

A Simple I Do... so personal and professional! Wonderful to work with!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Jamie · Married on 03/16/2017

If you are looking to get legally married quickly this is the way to go. I am getting married in Mexico and needed to be legally married in the states. Nichole let me know everything I needed to do, she promptly set up a time and picked the location. The cost of $50 was super reasonable and she even brought her husband as a witness as I only had one witness. She made the brief signing of papers sweet and even took pictures for us after.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Carter · Married on 09/04/2016

My now wife and myself met Nichole at a Starbucks in between both of our locations. She is incredibly flexible and understanding, and makes the whole wedding process painless! Our ceremony was so unique as she told our 'Love Story' and afterwards had so many people wondering how she came up with the ceremony events.

The only downside about our relationship with Nichole was that she couldn't make our wedding rehearsal, but everything was still run perfectly! She already new our wedding coordinator and they were both on the same page.

10/10 would recommend Nichole to any and all of my friends!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Nichole was amazing! From the time we started communicating about the wedding she was very prompt and helpful. On our wedding day the minute she showed up she was off organizing things and helping to get everything ready. I was going to have an outside ceremony and it was raining before the wedding, but it was supposed to have a break so we waited a little while and started quickly, however it started raining before I could get outside and then it down poured on some of my guests. Nichole was right by my side after she was able to get in and helped console me and talk me through everything that they were setting up for the ceremony to be in the reception hall. She also brought my groom to the area that I was waiting and we were able to talk and hold hands around the corner which really helped me calm down. The ceremony was beautiful and she helped by mailing in the marriage license for us after. It made the day so much better having her there and much less stress on me. Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! I loved watching the two of you share your love with your guests-it was beautiful to see how much you truly love each other.

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2012

Nichole did an absolutely outstanding job with our ceremony. I received numerous compliments from all of my guests that they truly enjoyed it. Our DJ, who has been in business for over 15 years, even commented to me that in all of the years he has been doing this, this was one of the best ceremonies he had ever experienced. I could not have asked for a better day. Book Nichole while you can!

Sent on 09/28/2012

steve · Married on 06/16/2012

Great service
    Highly recommend Nichole

Sent on 06/20/2012

Megan · Married on 11/05/2011

The only critique I have is that it would have been nice to switch the seating arrangements of the bride/groom party so that the bride's family could look at her during the ceremony and the groom's family could see him, instead they had a view of their backs. However, that was a minor detail and the ceremony was beautiful and we were so happy that Nichole was so accommodating of our non-traditional aspects. Thank you.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thanks Megan for the review. I know the seating was a bit tight at your location and so your parents were a bit closer than norm, however we did seat your guests and family traditionally...but you bring up a great point and wonderful talking point for future couples - thank you!

William · Married on 08/26/2010

Nichole was great!...She absolutely made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for your review - I appreciate you taking the time to provide a great review!

Enjoyed working with Nichole! Friends and family commented on how much they enjoyed her style and what she said as part of the ceremony.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Nichole was an amazing officiant. We interviewed a lot of officiants for our wedding and to be honest, she was the only one that seemed totally normal. She did everything exactly the way we wanted and there was no surprises on the big day. She was a tremendous help the day of as well. She made sure everything inside and out of the ceremony was perfect. She made the whole process super easy.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Jon · Married on 08/04/2012

3.5

Nichole was great! If every aspect of our planning would have been this smooth and easy we would have had much less stress. She answered e-mails promptly, she was flexible in customizing the ceremony if we wanted, she was on time and professional the day of our wedding. I can't say enough about how great our day was, and she contributed to that success! Thanks Nichole!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Andree · Married on 08/21/2010

Nichole was very professional and was available on short notice. I also loved the vows that she wrote for us.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking a moment to provide a review. I appreciate the feedback.

Nichole

Casey · Married on 12/01/2012

3.5

Nichole was a fantastic officiant. If you choose to go with her, get her package that includes your love story; ours was amazing. We would recommend her to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 01/16/2013