Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

Elizabeth · Married on 02/23/2013

Nichole was perfect she made our day as smooth as possible.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/27/2012

Nichole was wonderful and very professional. Thank you Nichole!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Matthew · Married on 10/05/2012

Nichole was great! Nothing we threw at her was an issue. We customized our vows to best fit our ceremony, but more importantly each other. She was punctual, when showing up at the ceremony...kept us informed every step of the way by email...& was very accomidating to all our requests. I would definitely recommend her services!!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Julianne · Married on 09/22/2012

Nichole was very personable, helpful, and professional. My husband didn't meet her until the day of our wedding, but he was exceptionally pleased with the job that she did and how she really made our ceremony complete. We received numerous compliments on the ceremony that Nichole wrote specifically for us, and most guests thought we had written our own vows! She also had given me lots of tips and pointers on the wedding planning process and how to go about getting a marriage license, signing, etc. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Megan · Married on 09/14/2012

Nichole was super nice and made us feel at ease for our special day! I felt so lucky to have found someone that fit in so comfortably with what we wanted for our ceremony. Thank you, Nichole!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Nichole was super responsive to all of my emails and very informative about the marriage license process. We didnt meet her until the day of the wedding and filled her in on the details right before the ceremony. She did a great job and really made us feel at ease. She has 2 ceremony options, a simple prewritten ceremony (what we chose) and a personalized ceremony for a bit more. The ceremony was very simple yet thoughtful and touching and the guests enjoyed it.

Sent on 08/28/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

We were very thankful to have Nichole Bertucci perform our marriage ceremony! After the ceremony was performed, we received a great deal of positive feedback...even from the guys! Well before our wedding day, Nichole e-mailed the ceremony script and allowed us to make any changes so that the ceremony would be more personal, meaningful, and suitable to us. We truly appreciated her willingness to accommodate us and our last minute changes. Thank you so much Nichole!

Andy & Michelle Horning

Sent on 08/01/2012

SARAH · Married on 06/30/2012

Thank you for everything! You did such a wonderful job.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Chrissy · Married on 06/24/2012

Nichole was wonderful! We put our wedding together in 17 days and she was very gracious about the short notice. She was an excellent fit for our special day. 5*s!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Bobbie · Married on 06/23/2012

Thank you Nichole for being who you are! You did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. You helped keep me calm when things became hectic, assured my things would be ok and they were! Many of our guests said they had never been to a wedding where the bride and grooms story was told with such care and to the point. You made everyone in our bridal party feel welcome and comfortable. You orchestrated our rehearsal with ease, keeping everyone focused and on task. You were willing to help with anything we needed assistance with. Thank you again Nichole. We are honored that you married us! Love you, from the heart.

Love Avin and Bobbie Benton

Sent on 06/26/2012

Pree · Married on 06/16/2012

Nicole is absolutely wonderful, flexible with her time, very helpful and professional.
    We recommend her to any couple looking for someone who really cares about your special day.
    Thank you Nicole, you have been amazing throughout the whole process. :)

Sent on 06/20/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2012

Nichole came into out wedding ceremony last minute. We had written our ceremony and vows for a family member to recite. Unfortunately, circumstances changed and we needed someone fast. Nichole was responsive and fast to check her schedule, review our ceremony and get right in there. She saved the day and we appreciate her work ethic and professionalism.

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2012

Nichole was amazing! We looked for about 6 months to find the right officiant for us and we were so happy that we were picky! She was perfect for our ceremony, very professional, and put our minds at ease on the wedding day taking care of all the little details. She was full of ideas to make our ceremony personalized to us. You will not be disappointed with her! Thank you so much Nichole it was a pleasure to work with you!!

Sent on 05/02/2012
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 04/13/2012

Nichole was amazing to work with for our wedding, Love story! She created to perfect ceremony! We absolutely loved our custom ceremony we decided we couldnt say anything any better, to say our own vows, she created our ceremony/love story just as we would say! Great at meeting with us, responds to emails quickly, all around great! The wedding day she was amazing not only at performing our ceremony but making sure we were good and didnt need anything before she left! Amazing couldnt been happier with our choice! Thank you so much Nichole!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Kristina · Married on 03/24/2012

Nichole was absolutely amazing for our wedding. She was accommodating to things we wanted added to our vows and ceremony. She was very helpful before and after the ceremony on any questions or needs we had to in regards to the marriage license.
    We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding ceremony that is simple, but yet meaningful. She can also sprinkle a little bit of fun in there too 
    Meow,
    Kristina and Mark Rooker

Sent on 03/27/2012

Joe · Married on 12/31/2011

If you are looking for a professional and quality wedding I would definitely recommend Nichole. Our experience was 100% positive.

Sent on 01/01/2012

heather · Married on 12/31/2011

Nichole is wonderful! She was perfect and made our ceremony one that people are still talking about! I would definately recommend having a customized ceremony, Ahhhmazing work!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Brooke · Married on 10/01/2011

Nichole is fabulous! Do the custom package she has, it is a great deal!! Everyone loved how personal our ceremony was (even though we had never met Nichole before our engagement)... she pulls questions you answer about eachother to write the ceremony and is so flexible and open to changes you want to make. She is very professional and ran our rehearsal very well. She also responds to e-mails VERY quickly-- which is very importnat as you get closer to your wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Elaine · Married on 09/10/2011

We could not have asked for a more perfect and wonderful ceremony- performed by Nichole. In her speech she references several moments that make sense to a coupple getting married. Nichole gives a very sincere and genuine speech, to two people who really love each other and know that a marriage takes work and love to make it successful. I received several compliments on how perfect the ceremony was from our guests. I looked at several websites and talked to other wedding officiates- Nichole was by far the most personable and easiest to connect with. The way she spoke easily connected with us and our guests. I would gladly recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married, and after having the ceremony would have easily paid more for the service she performed. I could not have asked for anything more perfect. I could not have asked for anything better, thank you Nichole it was amazing!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Scott · Married on 07/23/2011

Nichole went above and beyond all limits to make sure our wedding went as smoothly as possible. She made everything personable and did everything she could to assist us in any way possible. Not only did we think she did an amazing job, all of our guest complimented her professionalism, and creativeness in preparing and running our ceremony. She definitely is recommended to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2011

We would recommend Nichole to anyone. On our special day we encountered a stressful situation and without hesitaion Nichole was the first person we contacted. She was very calming, and reassuring that our day would still be perfect. She customized our ceremony with the story of us and embodied that perfect mix of love, comedy, and prayer. Nichole had no problem putting forth the extra effort to meet us more then required. We really appreciate all she did for us and who she is. After the Rehearsal my husband and I had an overwhelming feeling that we made the right choice going with Nichole. You won't be sorry using A SIMPLE I DO for your wedding day. Our wedding day was amazing and we thank you Nichole!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Niki · Married on 06/04/2011

We are extremely happy with all of Nichole's provided services! She did a wonderful job writing our ceremony; she really made it special and meaningful to us as a couple. So many guests at our wedding and even our photographer complimented the beautifully written ceremony! We would highly recommend Nichole!!!

Jamie · Married on 06/03/2011

Nichole was a wonderful officiant. I have know her for a while now and it made my day even more special to have someone I know and care for doing the service. Nichole was very professional and everyone that attended the ceremony commented to me how well she did. Her words were perfect. I would recomend her to anyone! Thanks for everything Nichole!!!

Jamie

jessica · Married on 06/03/2011

Nichole is amazing at what she does. Our vows were beautiful and very meaningful. I highly recomend nichole to anyone!!! Even our guests loved her. It is obvious that she loves her job:) i wish i could give her more than 5 stars!!!!

• KelCata

Kellie · Married on 05/22/2011

Nichole was amazing and I would highly recommend her. She was so easy to work with, very responsive to our questions, and let us tailor our ceremony to fit us to the tee. She was one vendor that I never had to worry about or stress over. If you are looking for an officiator that is caring, willing to go the extra mile, professional, and that cares about your ceremony as much as you do, A Simple I Do is for you.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Your words mean so much to me - thank you. Your such a loving couple and it was amazing to share your day.