Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 1
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

I'm so glad I chose Nichole to conduct our ceremony! She answered all my questions, accommodated my needs, was prompt, professional, well-kempt, and clear in delivery of the ceremony. Five stars all the way!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2013

Nichole was amazing to work with and provided the ideal officiant service for our wedding! My husband and I selected her to do a simple civil ceremony for us. She made things very easy and took a lot of the guesswork out of planning for the ceremony. While keeping it simple, Nichole also allowed us to personalize things a bit and write our own vows. She met with us once, asked for information on us a couple (how we met, the things we love about each other, etc.), and was able to put together a flawless ceremony that was personalized, yet short and to the point - exactly like we wanted! We would highly recommend A Simple I Do and Nichole to anyone looking for an officiant for their upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Lucretia · Married on 10/04/2013

The service Nichole provided for us in such short time was just awesome I am still a blushing, glowing, and most of all a "A HAPPY BRIDE IN LOVE". Thank you for your support and wish you well.

Lucretia and Michael

Sent on 10/14/2013

My husband and I are so happy that we found Nichole. After planning our wedding for many months we realized that there were a couple of big details that we had put off for way to long. Mainly finding someone to officiate our ceremony. When we found Nichole online we knew instantly that she would be the perfect person to perform our ceremony, her simple ceremony was just what we were looking for. We were so happy when we found out that she was available on our wedding day which was only a month away. Nichole was so wonderful to work with, very helpful, and easy to communicate with. Our ceremony was perfect and our family and friends keep commenting on how beautiful it was, thanks to Nichole! Thanks, Nichole we are so grateful to you for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Pam · Married on 08/04/2013

Nicole is wonderful. She helped us coordinate our wedding vows from beginning to end. The ceremony she delivers is nicely worded and spoken. She is personable and very professional. When I asked her to incorporate the sand ceremony she said that it would be no problem. I would highly recommend Nicole to everyone!

Pam and Chris

Sent on 08/20/2013

Kayla · Married on 07/20/2013

Nichole was absolutely perfect!! She made our day more special than it already was!! She made us feel like we have known her for forever. I would highly recommend Nichole for many reasons but mostly because she made us and our day feel important! Thanks so much Nichole!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

I was so excited to read your review! You are important and I'm so very happy I was able to convey that to you on your amazing wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words.

Heather · Married on 07/13/2013

We booked Nichole just about a month before our wedding, and she was so helpful. She always got back to me quickly when we were figuring out our ceremony. She was very thorough and gave us the short, yet beautiful ceremony we wanted. I'd recommend her to anyone

Sent on 07/31/2013

Nichole Bertucci is absolutely amazing! We are so happy that we went with her for our wedding day. Nichole was so sweet and very professional. She always kept in contact and emailed us right away with reminders to help our wedding day go smoothly. We even had a rehearsal and I am so happy we did because she made all my pre wedding day nerves go away. The day of the wedding we had nothing but great compliments from out guests on how lovely the ceremony was. It was so heartfelt and she made fit us perfectly. We had written our own vows and Nichole based our whole ceremony around what we wanted and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We will definitely be recommending Nicole to any new couple planning on getting married! Our ceremony was so beautiful and there is nothing I would have changed. -Jessica & joe married 6-22-13

Sent on 06/23/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

Simply put, I could not recommend Nichole enough! She truly helped to make our ceremony about us, which was so important to us. We were able to fully customize every single word, and she was flexible with last minute changes to the script. She was definitely on top of things, and did everything with a smile and a sense of calmness that is SO helpful on your wedding day. She responded promptly to any e-mails, and even sent us a reminder to apply for our marriage license (which is something that is easy to forget when you are knee deep in planning!). We have received so many compliments from our not only on our ceremony, but specifically on Nichole.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nichole. My husband and I are not very religious, and so we did not feel comfortable having a religious wedding ceremony. This presented a bigger problem than one would think :)
    We had run into several dead ends before we met Nichole. The moment we met her, we knew we wanted her to marry us. The ceremony she wrote for us was tailored specifically to our story, and everyone, I mean EVERYONE at our wedding went on about how beautiful it was. There was not a dry eye to be found. She was professional, very responsive, and kept in touch with us every step of the way. My husband and I are both writers and Nicole was so patient as we made tweaks to the ceremony leading up to the wedding.

She is such a wonderful, warm person. On our wedding day right before our ceremony Nichole brought our marriage license for me to sign and I think she was as excited as I was. If you want a ceremony that speaks to you as a couple and what your relationship means, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

I am so thrilled that I was able to make your wedding such a joy for both of you. You were so in love that I found myself smiling often throughout the ceremony! Thank you for taking the time to share such very kind words.

Lynne · Married on 05/26/2013

Nichole was the best officiant we could've asked for. From the first moment we contacted her to following up with us after the wedding, she was professional and sincere through and through. She knew just the right questions to ask in preparation to be able to retell our love story in our ceremony. She was quick in her responses via email or phone, and she was flexible on meeting times/place.

After our wedding ceremony, many of our guests made comments about how personal the ceremony was and how truly moved they were. She was there to guide us through every part of the ceremony, even providing tissues for us to wipe away our tears when we got emotional. We would without a doubt recommend Nichole to anyone who is looking to have a memorable, meaningful wedding ceremony. Thank you so much Nichole! Lynne and Dave

Sent on 05/29/2013

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words! It means the world to me.

Casey · Married on 05/11/2013

Nichole was wonderful!! Honestly, she really made our little shotgun wedding special. We called her last minute and met her by a lake and badda-bing badda-boom we were married. Her personality is warm and caring and even though we had just met her she made the ceremony feel loving and pesonal. If I could give her 10 our of 5 stars I would!! We highly recommend Nichole and know you will be as happy with her as we were.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

oh my! Now I'm blushing :-) Thank you so very much for your kind words.

Alicia · Married on 05/11/2013

Nichole was awesome! She facilitated everything really well, especially with me haing a large bridal party with a few little ones. She was also very flexible, I didnt ask her to be at rehearsal at first but when I asked when the wedding got closer she said she was free so she could still come. She was very nice and very professional. I would highly recommend her for anyone else's big day.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Nichole was great to work with. Her simple ceremony was exactly what my husband and I were looking for; simple, sweet, and suited to us.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Che` · Married on 05/05/2013

We were thrilled! Nichole exceeded expectations that we didn't even know that we had. Nichole was like a ninja, she was there and a great force.....but it was like she was not there at all. If Nichole does the renewal of values I would for sure have her do ours in 5 years. Can not say enough positive about her and our special day.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Cassandra · Married on 05/03/2013

Nichole was professional, kind, calm and just overall fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone for their upcoming wedding she is fabulous!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice words!

Mary Ward · Married on 04/21/2013

Nicole was very professional and patent since Jerry had trouble with his ring he had to take off before putting

the Wedding ring on.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2013

Oh my how do I ever even put into words how AWESOME our ceremony was???
    Nichole made sure that the ceremony was all about us. It was so sweet and so personal! We couldn't of asked for a more special and meaningful ceremony to join us together as husband and wife. Even though she knew 89% of the people in the room as she married us Nichole was just as professional as I am sure she is will every couple. We laughed and giggled and felt very relaxed on our day! Through the whole process Nichole was easy to work with and incorporated every special touch and every word we wanted to be expressed for our ceremony. She made us and every person during the ceremony feel the love between my new husband and I. I would recommend her to anyone! My father (man of few words) even said how much he appreciated Nichole making sure that it was all about us. Everyone said how great the ceremony was and how they actually kept interested in what was being said unlike at other weddings. It was short and sweet and to the point and it was EXACTLY what we dreamed of! Nichole made our dream come true and we are both very pleased! Our fairy tale has just begun! Thank you Nichole Bertucci!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Donna · Married on 04/05/2013

Nichole was amazing!! We contacted her with only 3 days notice for an elopement at Blackthorne Pub in Holly. Everything went so smoothly, we couldn't have asked for more.! Exactly what we had hoped for! Thank you again Nichole. :-)

Sent on 04/06/2013

JaWanza · Married on 04/05/2013

Nichole was awesome from beginning to end. Our 'quickie' nuptuals were fun, fast and most of all inexpensive! I would recommend Nichole to any and every one!

You rock Nichole, can't wait to see you next year for our Official Wedding!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 02/23/2013

Nichole was perfect she made our day as smooth as possible.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/27/2012

Nichole was wonderful and very professional. Thank you Nichole!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Matthew · Married on 10/05/2012

Nichole was great! Nothing we threw at her was an issue. We customized our vows to best fit our ceremony, but more importantly each other. She was punctual, when showing up at the ceremony...kept us informed every step of the way by email...& was very accomidating to all our requests. I would definitely recommend her services!!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Julianne · Married on 09/22/2012

Nichole was very personable, helpful, and professional. My husband didn't meet her until the day of our wedding, but he was exceptionally pleased with the job that she did and how she really made our ceremony complete. We received numerous compliments on the ceremony that Nichole wrote specifically for us, and most guests thought we had written our own vows! She also had given me lots of tips and pointers on the wedding planning process and how to go about getting a marriage license, signing, etc. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Megan · Married on 09/14/2012

Nichole was super nice and made us feel at ease for our special day! I felt so lucky to have found someone that fit in so comfortably with what we wanted for our ceremony. Thank you, Nichole!

Sent on 09/17/2012