Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4
  • Rick

Rick Burt · Married on 07/03/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Absolutely the right person and decision. Nichole did an amazing job and gave us the ceremony we asked for. Great experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Officiant

Nichole created an amazing ceremony for our wedding! She was very helpful throughout the whole wedding process!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Adam

Adam Ezell · Married on 06/12/2019

A Wonderful Ceremony

Nichole was a pleasure to work with during the stressful pre-wedding process! My wife and I reached out after previous arrangements fell through, and over the course of two weeks, Nichole helped us to put together a ceremony that we and our families loved. She suggested a great location, and wrote a ceremony that was perfect for my wife and I

Sent on 06/17/2019

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. I appreciate you. I'm happy to have met you and shared your love.
  • Carla

Carla Beckwith · Married on 06/08/2019

Book her now!

Nichole is truly a gem! From her response to my first email inquiring about her services to our good-bye after signing our marriage license, Nichole was amazing! She worked patiently with me on the wording of our ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted. When I met her for the first time on the day of our elopement, I felt as if had known her for years. She is warm, charming, caring and it is very apparent that she loves what she does. Whether your planning an intimate elopement like ours or a large wedding with hundreds of guests, Nichole will pay attention to every detail to make you are happy. What are you waiting for? Book her...now! :-)

Sent on 06/10/2019

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Carla, you are just so sweet and kind! It was amazing to share in your love and spend time with you and your husband ;-) Thank you for allowing me to be there.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent choice!

Nichole was the best choice for our wedding officiant! From the first day we met with her, she was personable and very knowledgeable about weddings. Leading up to our wedding, she made sure that we were organized and prepared for literally everything (vows, ceremony, marriage license, etc.) There was nothing left in question! On the day of the ceremony, she organized seating and took control so we did not have to worry about ANYTHING! We received multiple compliments on our ceremony style and how personable it was. We absolutely loved everything she helped with. We highly recommend her to officiate your wedding, Nichole is amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Hi Alyssa, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much to me! I am so happy you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing me.

Joanna Gross · Married on 05/18/2019

Nichole is amazing!

Nichole gave me the ceremony I’ve always dreamed of. She was professional, had great comedic timing, and she was warm and wonderful. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

I am so happy you enjoyed the ceremony! It was so fun sharing your love. Thank you for choosing me.

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2019

She was great!

I can not recommend Nichole enough! She was great! I had guests coming up to me all night saying how beautiful the ceremony was, and how much they thought she did a good job. She made everything so easy for us! We loved her!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jayne Telford · Married on 04/29/2019

Accommodating does not begin to describe.

Nicole was professional and very quick to respond. I would recommend Nicole my dearest friends.Nicole helped to make my wedding day as magical as I had imagined.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for sharing such kind words it was really a joy to spend time with you and share your love on your wedding day.
  • sabrina

sabrina · Married on 04/27/2019

Nichole really worked with us to come up with a ceremony that fit our day! She made our elopement ceremony feel special and oh so perfect for us! On top of it being a super hot day and some family arriving late, Nicole kept us calm, cool and collected. We appreciated her organization of the technical things before and after the ceremony as well!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for shining a light in my services and being such an awesome couple to stand with!! Your wedding ceremony was so lovely!

Megan · Married on 12/14/2018

Wonderful ceremony

My husband and I had our wedding last Friday 12/14/18 and we could not be happier with our decision to book Nichole as our officiant. She created a beautiful, personalized ceremony that we adored. We recieved many compliments on how personal and sweet the ceremony was. She went out of her way to help us prepare for the night and made sure everything went as planned. On top of being great at her job, she is such a warm and kind person. She even helped carry my train prior to the ceremony so I could survive walking up some stairs lol. She also managed to capture some pictures of our day, which is always lovely to see. We would, without a doubt, recommend Nichole to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 5
    Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 6
    Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 7

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate your kind words and am grateful you enjoyed your wedding day. Congrats again to the both of you.
  • Katie

Katie Parchem · Married on 11/30/2018

Exactly what we hoped for!

Nichole is a lovely woman and our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. Our guests have not stopped mentioning to us how much they loved our ceremony and how Nichole made it seem like we had known her for years! She was easy to work with, timely with all communication, and well organized!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Hi Katie!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. I am so grateful to have spent time with you.

Mrs Brian Pfannes · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommended, highly recommend

October 2018 Wedding w 100 guests. We love Nichole. She is warm, friendly, peaceful, and welcoming. Many of our guest thought she was a lifelong friend of ours as she was so personable. She is also professional; communicating well, timely, and worked well with us and our other vendor. We appreciated her recommendations and thoughtfulness. We had a very personal ceremony thanks to her. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Christy · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I just got married last weekend and the one thing I cannot stop thinking or talking about was how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. In my mind, that speaks volumes about Nichole. Nichole worked with us to construct the perfect ceremony- finding beautiful readings, incorporating our suggestions and most importantly personalizing the ceremony with elements of our journey and love story. She was always quick to respond whenever we had questions. While she was great to work with during the planning phase, she exceeded all of our expectations during rehearsal and our actual ceremony. She went out of her way to make sure my husband and I felt relaxed the day of our wedding. She also encouraged us to be in the moment during our ceremony, reminding us it was OK to just be engaged with each other and to forget about everyone who was watching. She was organized, an incredible public speaker and above all, an incredibly genuine person. If there is one moment I want to relive the most from our wedding day, it’s the way I felt during our ceremony. There is no one else I would have wanted officiating our wedding. Hire her if you have the opportunity! I promise, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words, it just makes me smile almost happy cry! I love what I do and am so excited when that is transferred to your wedding day. You are two amazing people and I wish you such a happy future together.

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

Nichole was amazing- she made us very comfortable and we loved our vows and service she provided. She is the best and I highly recommend her! Nichole met with us ahead of time and went through all the details and made wonderful suggestions on how to incorporate our family into the ceremony. See pictures of our wedding ceremony/reception by Marci Curtis- http://www.marcicurtis.com/blog/red-riding-hood-stables-wedding-with-holly-hotel-catherine-and-jim/

Sent on 10/10/2018

Luisella · Married on 08/12/2018

Nichole was absolutely amazing. She made the process so much easier with her reminder emails. The day of my wedding, Nichole got right into the mix of things and started helping put out wedding favors. I could not have asked for anyone better to perform our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Amy · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Nichole was very easy to work with and so supportive of us. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to have Nichole as our officiant and could not reccommend her more highly. Our guests thought it was the most wonderful ceremony they had ever been to!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Breanna · Married on 08/04/2018

Nichole was very friendly! Great experience!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Sara · Married on 08/04/2018

WOW. Nichole is THE BEST. We wanted a non-traditional, intimate, personalized ceremony and Nichole went above and beyond. She took the time to get to know us both and spoke with each of us about our love for one another and what we wanted out of the ceremony. She wrote an absolutely beautiful script that mentioned our long history as high school sweethearts, our late loved ones, and our families. She made sure to accommodate our slightly offbeat requests, like having our parents stand and state their support (instead of my father "giving me away") and including specific sayings, even telling the crowd about our proposal. It was like she had known us for years! We also wrote our own vows and she looked them over and took great care in making sure the tones matched and they fit the mood. We got SO many compliments about our ceremony, even from the more old-fashioned guests. It's been over a week and people continue to tell us how beautifully done it was and how they could feel the love and warmth. We are so thankful for Nichole and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Tim · Married on 08/03/2018

My wife and I contacted Nichole 5 days before the wedding on a Sunday. Nichole immediately responded and kept in constant contact until all the details and times were settled. She confirmed with us 2 days prior and showed up a half hour early. Amidst the chaos of moving from where we had the Ceremony to our home for the reception she stuck around and met both of our families and was the most pleasant and professional person to deal with. Highly recommend.
    Nichole - We thank you so much for being able to do this for us on such short notice. Thank you so much for your care, appreciation, and well wishes!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Tim you are so welcome! I'm happy that I could assist on your wedding day and creating joy for the two of you. Have an amazing time together.

Brittney · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole was so helpful throughout the process and was wonderful all around!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Alison · Married on 07/13/2018

Our time with Nichole was truly amazing. She made our ceremony so personal & our guests were completely overwhelmed with the love & passion our ceremony had. Nichole made it unforgettable.. we absolutely loved working with her & would recommend her services to anyone! She will take the time to make your big day the best it can be.. like ours! Thanks again Nichole!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 8

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

You are so welcome! I'm overjoyed that you had a great experience with me, the two of you are kind and loving and I know will have a beautiful marriage.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Nichole was absolutely amazing! She was very professional and sent us reminders all the way up to our wedding to make sure we had everything taken care of! She was very good at communicating with us and was very quick to respond. She had everything thought of all the way down to the minor details. I couldn’t of imagined my wedding going any better! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

OMG Nichole was the best "vendor" we had at our wedding! She made our ceremony so special. She was amazing to work with, she crafted our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. We got so many compliments about our ceremony and I credit most of that to Nichole

Sent on 06/25/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2018

Nichole was fantastic. I would definitely recommend her!!! She made writing the ceremony so easy and personal. She really got down to the details to make our ceremony special and was able to capture our personalities and what was important to us. She also made everything so easy & stress free the day of the wedding and kept us calm and updated before the ceremony even with a small delay due to a late hotel shuttle :). Our guests also commented on how great of a job she did & that she was able to make it different and original to match our wedding. Thank you Nichole!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

She was amazing. So accommodating and wonderful to work with. I would 100% recommend to all my family and friends. We used her to twice-once to sign our marriage license a year before the wedding date and then to marry us at our venue a year later!

Sent on 05/07/2018