28 Reviews for Nicholas Kurinzi

Rehearsal (7)
No Denomination (6)
Non-religious (5)
28 Nicholas Kurinzi Reviews

Absolutely fantastic!! He gives you tons of options so that you can really assemble your ceremony to your liking. He had so many sweet options that we cried all through the selection of the wedding script. We were expecting to cry all the way through the ceremony too but Nick threw some humor in everytime we thought we were going to lose it and we managed to keep our composure. Had so many guests come up after and tell us how great and funny he was and we both agree with them. He was the perfect fit for our wedding and we highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was a wonderful officiant! He put us at ease and ensure we all enjoyed the service. He was amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry us.

Profile Picture Jana, 5/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Mr. Kurinzi was, by far, the best wedding officiant we could have asked for. We had an initial consult where we met with him at a local Starbucks close to our home. He got to know us a little bit and took some time to tell us about him, his services, as well as a few funny stories. Not only did he allow us to customize our vows to our liking, but he also added humor to the ceremony which the guests just loved. He showed up in a very nice suit and tie and definitely looked professional. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding, vow renewal, or whatever kind of ceremony you are having.

Profile Picture Sherri, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

I recommend Nick 100%! He is fun, easy going, and had us all laughing during rehearsal and our ceremony. He gives tons of options and ideas for vows so it made it really personalized. I also really liked that he used a clip mic instead of a regular microphone. He definitely loves what he does and is great at it!

Profile Picture Bridget, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

This officiant was amazing. He kept it light, kept everyone laughing and gave us memories for a lifetime. Tow thumbs up!

Profile Picture Centree, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was fabulous from the moment we hired him until our wedding day. He was quick to respond to emails and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He read the script we wrote as well as added in some additional humor. We received many complements on how well done the ceremony was and how Nick kept guests interested and laughing the whole time.

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very professional Officiant. He added greatly to our special day yesterday, and made our guests laugh which was a plus! He was also very easy to work with and went above and beyond for us. I would recommend Nicholas Kurinzi to anyone! We even had guests ask about his contact information. No need to second guess choosing him. Thanks much Nick! You did a great job. -Kim & Chris

Profile Picture Kimaureen, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

We are very happy that we found Nick! Our ceremony was romantic, beautiful and Nick customized it to be special just for us!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

The overall experience was phenomenal! My husband and I are very pleased and would highly recommend Nicholas to anyone looking to get married! He has a great personality that keeps guests interested!

Profile Picture Ana, 1/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Nick was extremely warm generous and humorous which made us feel very close with him from the start.

Profile Picture Jason, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was fantastic! He was professional, personable and thorough! We would recommend Nick to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Nick was absolutely amazing! He had us all laughing! He helped to keep me completely relaxed and I didn’t have any stress! He is very good at what he does! He interacts well with the guests and he doesn’t stay strictly to speech, which makes the whole ceremony more exciting instead of him say word for word what he is reading! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was amazing! I couldnt be happier! He made the ceremony fun while keeping certain moments more serious/romantic. Book him if you dont want a boring ceremony!!

Profile Picture jessica, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Nick was kind, attentive, and easy to work with! The whole ordeal was hassle free and extremely affordable! His whole set up makes it easy for your to plan your ceremony step by step! I would definitely recommend using him for events!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thanks so much for everything Nick! He was early to our wedding and did an awesome job! I don’t think it could have went any better. His humor helped calm our nerves during the ceremony.

Profile Picture chelsea, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was always available when I would call regarding any questions. He was so sweet and professional and down to earth. And he added a few personal touches to our ceremony that just suited us perfectly. I couldn't be more happy. Thank you Nick!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Nicholas was very helpful, professional, everyone loved his sense of humor !
marlene & vic

Profile Picture marlene, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. Kurinzi was my officiant for our wedding yesterday, 10.21.17. He was fantastic on every aspect. Everything was executed perfectly like in the script. He also made entertaining jokes and comments that our guests loved! There was an issue with the time and he was very patient and accommodating. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Tuan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Nick was incredible! Quirky and brought a lot of life to the ceremony. He will tailor the ceremony to whatever your needs are, religious, non religious, spiritual, etc. He has a website where you can hand select every part of the ceremony. Our guests simply loved him and complemented the ceremony all night. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

He was the Best! And it was very Special Day for us!!

Photo for Nicholas Kurinzi Review - Beautiful Day it was!!!  Thankful for him to Wed us!
Profile Picture Frances, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was simply flawless. He was so easy to work with, personable and funny, and exactly what we had hoped for. He made the ceremony extra special, and we would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Susie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nicholas was great, from the moment we had our first meeting to the rehearsal to the actual ceremony. He was punctual and professional every time, his attitude and personality super positive. He provided valuable input during the rehearsal and listened to all of our requests. The day of the ceremony he was great, he made it professional, emotional, with a little hint of humor which made it perfect. We are glad we chose him as our officiant. Nicholas, thank you for everything, and for always being responsive before and even after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Yadaris, 2/18/17, 1 Review

Mr. Nick was awesome. My husband and I are so grateful for his services

Profile Picture Kim, 5/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick provided a wonderful service! He was professional, friendly, and his humor made my wedding even better. I highly recommend Nick as your officiant!!

Profile Picture Fiema, 9/6/15, 1 Review