Nicholas Emilio Photography Reviews

Nicholas Emilio Photography 2
Nicholas Emilio Photography 3
Nicholas Emilio Photography 4

Brianna · Married on 10/05/2018

Nick is a phenomenal photographer! He photographed our wedding in June 2018 and blew everyone away with his incredibly approachable demeanor, talent and professionalism. Nick doesn't just take photos at your wedding, he captures the small details, draws attention to the quirky or unique aspects of you and your family, and preserves the big moments that ultimately define your wedding day. It is an understatement to say that our friends and family raved about him. He was everywhere and nowhere that day as he somehow managed to be present for every moment while remaining so unobtrusive that our guests forgot he was even there. Our wedding took place in Missoula, MT and Nick was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with when it came to coordinating the shooting of a wedding so far from his home. However, most important to us was Nick's commitment and passion for the work he does. This self-described artist truly loves what he does and that feeling really added to the overall atmosphere on our wedding day. It was truly an amazing experience to have him there with us and we would highly recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Nicholas Emilio is hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with. His passion for his photography and his genuine character come through in his pictures. He does amazing work, in a large spectrum of styles and events. Nick will work hard to ensure you get the photographs you really want, and he makes everyone look good! I can't recommend Nicholas Emilio highly enough for your party, wedding, portrait, event......Pick him and you can know for sure you're hiring the best.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sean Daoud · Married on 08/24/2018

Golf Tournament

Nick was fun to work with and was great with our guests. So glad we chose Nick to be our photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Mustafina

Mustafina · Married on 06/29/2018

very professional easy to work with and does amazing work

we loved how our pictures came out and how he went above and beyond to make sure he gave us the best possible service we couldn’t be more happier that we had him there for our big day! we would have him again for a big event if we needed him to!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Myles · Married on 05/19/2018

Professional, Personal, and Proficient

I first used Nick to help photograph my proposal. He did a fantastic job with capturing the moment in such a candid/authentic way that we knew we wanted to use him as our photographer for our wedding. For both occasions he met with us to go over the timeline, expectations, and desires for the day; he showed a tremendous amount of professionalism and patience as we went back and forth on details. Nick helped keep us on time but we never felt rushed at any point, and he made the staging/posing feel less awkward with his humor.
    Nick did a fantastic job as our "hidden" photographer for the proposal, and as ourElopement Wedding Photographer, I would recommend him for any event and will be sure to use him again in the future.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Nicholas Emilio Photography 5
    Nicholas Emilio Photography 6

KayLee · Married on 08/26/2017

Nick was a genuine blessing, he captured everything I could have wanted and more! He has patience and an eye for capturing photos you didn't even know you would want! I highly recommend Nick for any kind of photos you may need!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Nicholas Emilio Photography 7
    Nicholas Emilio Photography 8
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 07/07/2017

Nick photographed our wedding in July 2017. He was professional, flexible, friendly, and very easy to work with. He did a great job. The photos were beautiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2017

Such a great guy and photographer! Went above and beyond our expectations and made everything very smooth!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kindra · Married on 06/17/2017

Had a great time with Nick and his assistant. No issues. Was on time and attentive. Kept up with all the chaos and hectic pace on our wedding day. Good experience.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/03/2016

Nick is an amazing photographer. My husband and I can't recommend him enough. He has an incredible eye. We gave him some general ideas and he made them turn out better than we imagined. In addition, the weather on our reception day was incredibly iffy, so we had to change locations at the last minute. Nick made it happen, no problem. Thank you, Nick!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2016

Nick photographed our annual fundraiser event. In the weeks leading up to the event he was super responsive and was one step ahead in answering any questions we had. He arrived on time, set up, and worked super independently. The photos were high quality and he did a great job of capturing the overall atmosphere and personality of the event. He was always prompt and professional and got us the pictures quickly. I would highly recommend Nicholas Emilio Photography to anyone who wants quality work without hassle. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2016

Nick was so flexible with us, we had family portraits done with three young kids which is always an adventure! But Nick was so accommodating and fun and really made the experience stress free. On top of a great experience on picture day, the photos are absolutely stunning!!! I would recommend Nick for any and all events and family portraits! We already can't wait to use him again!

Sent on 10/10/2016

John · Married on 08/19/2016

I needed professional headshots for my business. Nicholas Emilio Photography did a great job, the service was excellent and the pictures turned out great.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

I was in a sticky situation with five days before my wedding and no photographer yet. Thank goodness my friend recommended Nick! He gladly accepted and was so great from the start! He fit so well into my family during the wedding! My mother is still talking about how great he was to her friends. Not only was he a delight to work with but the photos of my wedding were beautiful and beyond anything I could have expected. The whole experience was amazing and I cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Jessie · Married on 07/16/2016

Nick was absolutely perfect in his professionalism, character and overall attitude. His photo's really captured the greatest moment of our special day and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer that they can trust to just be another perfect piece to their special day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

mirela · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Nick for our wedding photos and could not be more pleased with his work! it was one of the hottest days of the year yet he kept us calm and comfortable during our photos. He was so attentive right from the beginning and made sure that this was one thing we did not need to stress about. Nick is by far the most professional, personable, timely, and accommodating photographer in the Portland area!

Sent on 10/10/2016