42 Reviews for Niche Event Rentals

Dance Floor (2)
Decor (2)
Lights (2)
42 Niche Event Rentals Reviews

Niche provided the exact tables, chairs and decorations we wanted for our daughters wedding. We had a style we wanted and he was able to translate our vision into reality. We could not have been happier. Excellent communication and the highest level of professionism.

Photos
Profile Picture Mike, 6/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Working with Niche event rentals for my wedding was a true pleasure. They are extremely professional, prompt with repsonses, and had the best prices in the area.
My event went off without a hitch and cannot thank Niche enough.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

It was so easy to work with Niche Rentals. They were great in communicating through out the planning process which made things super simple! Their farm tables and chairs were beautiful and added so much to our ceremony and reception! I recommend using them 100%!

Profile Picture Johanna, 11/11/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked primarily with Mimi from Niche and she was great! I rented mahogany chiavari chairs and gold chargers from Niche for my wedding. Prior to my wedding, however, I changed the color of the chairs I wanted and the number I needed probably a dozen times. The staff at Niche responded to my calls/emails promptly and would quickly send me my updated invoices! The day of, everything arrived on time and was picked up late-night after the reception without any hiccups. Niche has a great variety of pieces to rent and are professional and prompt! Would recommend for all your party rental needs!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs

Excellent company with attention to all details requested.
Mitch went over and beyond to transform a nautical room into a “Wedding Extravaganza!”

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We went with Niche rentals for our wedding on the recommendation of the coordinator at our venue. This was SUCH a great recommendation! We rented chivari chairs for our wedding. The wedding was in Ft Myers but I was planning in from Los Angeles, and the people at Niche were very easy to work with. They responded quickly to phone messages and emails. They were also really understanding when I needed to change the number of chairs that we ordered and when I had a unique arrangement of chairs at each table (number of guests at each table ranged from 15 at the head table to 7-10 at the guest tables). We ordered silver chairs with white cushions and they were in pristine condition! The people showed up to deliver them on time and set them up in a timely manner without any issues. They even left a couple of extra chairs (which was good because we had a couple of non-RSVPers who showed up) and chairs for the DJ and his assistant (which I hadn't thought of ordering). They also delivered, set-up, and picked up the chairs the next day. Because I was able to wait until the next day for them to pick up the chairs, I was given a cheaper delivery cost. They do have late night pick-up options at a small charge for those whose venue doesn't allow for decorations to be there over night.

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/30/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs

Wedding 5/21/16-We rented chiavari chairs and ivory cushions for our wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. They were very professional and easy to work with. We planned from Pittsburgh and Niche made it very easy for payment arrangements and questions. We were very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Niche for chair rentals.

Profile Picture User5014733, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Delivery, Setup

I love working with Niche! Along with my planner, we attended an open house and was given a tour of the rental items we chose for the wedding. I was able to sit and feel how my guests' experience would be and was able to make better decisions on rentals that way. The entire process of renting from Niche was simple and smooth. I didn't see a single staff member that day during set up or tear down, but there it all was - perfectly placed without having to be moved. I am so happy with everything Niche has done for us, the rentals were clean and not broken. I am really happy with them and their selection of items to rent and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/22/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables

We ordered ceremony chairs, reception chairs, and lots of sofas/highboys/tables and even globes for our wedding and reception. Everything was great quality and even comfortable. Definitely recommend Niche!

Profile Picture WHITNEY, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables

Great product, great communication, flawless! Esther was so wonderful to work with! She was constantly able to adjust my numbers for chairs as our guest list changed & had no problem adding on additional tables as well. The chairs and tables were delivered on time to our venue & arranged just as we had requested.

Wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend to any friend!

Profile Picture User4002662, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Donna and Esther are very experienced and assisted me with turning my vision into reality!! After renting 2 different chair styles and white furniture, my wedding reception would not have been complete without them. The ladies are extremely professional and their delivery and execution is flawless. Can't wait to use them again for my next event!

Profile Picture User4978878, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

TEAM NICHE! Quality items, modern, hip + a great team that is responsive AND works well with Planners to create vision!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables

We rented our ceremony chairs. Everything was dilivered on time and set up. Clean and qality chairs. Thank you for all your help.

Profile Picture Esther, 4/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used Niche Events for chair and linen rentals. The chairs were in perfect condition and setup just as I had imagined. They were very easy to communicate with and were of great value for such a quality product. They came recommended to me and I would highly recommend them to you!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Outstanding service and quality!

Profile Picture User3604532, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough good things about Donna and Niche Event Rentals. Donna was so flexible and accommodating, she even altered her existing benches to add backs on them for my elderly father and grandmother. I had changes up until the day before and was so accommodating both in making changes and not charging me for last minute changes. I wish all rental vendors were as helpful as Donna.

Profile Picture Sarah , 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVED this rental company!! They were the easiest vendor to deal with. Everything was so SMOOTH! By far best prices (some companies get you in the set up/break down/delivery fees, but Niche is up front/included in the price)!!

Profile Picture Gia, 3/2/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Donna and her team provided the tables, chairs, heat lamps and linens for our wedding and I have no complaints. They were on time. Everything looked perfect. It was great! But, there are two things that really stood out with my experience with Donna...

1. The Mahogany Tables were AMAZING!! No question, they were what MADE our reception! Sooooo beautiful!
2. I had a last minute (as in, I called her three days before Christmas/a week before the wedding!) crisis with lighting. We HAD been all squared away with our condo's vendor to have twinkly lights installed on our patio as our lighting. Well, they fell through, and with very little notice because they said our patio didn't have enough electrical. One call to Donna and she sprang into action. She called somebody she knew who she felt could handle our tricky situation (because she knew there would be challenges with electrical, she wanted to be sure it was handled, even if it wasn't by her) and came by TWICE to do walk throughs so we could come to a solution! In the end we found a solution with the vendor she introduced us to, and even though Niche didn't handle that, we would NOT have been able to do it without them! We would have been eating dinner in the dark on boring normal tables...they really came through!

Profile Picture Tracey, 12/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Really great behind the scenes work. Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/30/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Niche Event Rentals has the best quality of rentals in the area! I rented Gold Chiavari Chairs with Ivory Seat Cushions for my 12-29-12 Wedding and I couldn't be happier with the product (the chairs were in absolutely perfect condition); timeliness and helpfulness of staff. I won't rent from anyone else in town after working with Niche! Thank you so much Donna!!

Profile Picture amanda, 12/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Donna of Niche Event Rentals was absolutely fantastic! She provided the chavari chairs, ceremony arch with fabric treatment and beautiful sweetheart table back drop with lighting. I would recommend Niche Event Rentals for all types events, especially weddings. Their prices are fair and professionalism is top of the line.

Thank you Donna!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Donna you have the most amazing party furniture!!!!

Your wedding chairs were beautiful, well taken care of.

I want to thank you for your professionalism, timeliness and delivery.

It is great to plan a wedding and trust that your vendors will do what they are suppose to do.

Thank you for not giving me anything to worry about. As a bride we appreciate those like you!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/4/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Donna from Niche Rentals on the lead up to my wedding. Not being from USA and trying to arrange the wedding from the UK was not an easy task and I cannot express my thanks enough to Donna for all her help and advice. She is one of the most helpful, friendly, professional vendors I had the pleasure of working with. She was reliable and flexible when the Florida weather did not play along. I would have no hesitation in recommending Niche rentals, if its a 1st class reliable service you are after Donna's the person you need to call.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful experience with Donna at Niche rentals! The chairs that she delivered were in pristine condition, and she spent a lot of time at the Marriott to ensure that the chairs were set up properly. Donna also put a drapery on the chicki hut for the ceremony and did a beautiful job! Her professionalism and enthusiasm made her a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/25/12, 1 Review