Niche Event Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience!

Niche Event Rentals provided gold chiavari chairs for my wedding and they were beautiful! The chairs were delivered and set up on time, and then promptly picked up that night after the reception was over. Great experience!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Chelsea! We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations for your wedding. Wishing you all the best! - The Niche Team
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 03/20/2019

Wonderful team and beautiful pieces!

I am so thankful that we chose Niche Event Rentals for our elopement. They were so kind, professional, and delivered amazing pieces for the styling of our day! Highly recommend!

Hi Taylor!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! Best of success to you both in all your future endeavors :)

Sincerely,

The Niche Team
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 03/03/2019

Pleasant Experience

Working with Niche was a very easy process. All of our rentals were delivered & set up beautifully. Definitely recommend!
    Rebecca F. Married on 01/26/2019

Creative and elegant!

Mitch was a burst of fresh air with fantastic ideas and unique ways to fulfill our daughter’s dream wedding! Everything was beautiful and dreamy! The guests were all able to enjoy themselves on the dance floor and on the totally cool white benches surrounding the dance floor and lit up by white cubes! The lighting and draping and twinkle lights on ficus trees all made the room appear as if in an elegant garden resort! It was fantastic!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 12/08/2018

Great Experience with Niche

I rented chairs from Niche for my December 2018 wedding and they were great! They were easy to work with, had fair pricing, and delivered quality products. I am so happy I rented the chairs as they were beautiful and really brought the room together. Thank you to their team for a great experience and service!

Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review - we are so honored to have been part of your special day and are glad we could exceed your expectations!

Success and blessings,

The Niche Team
    Mike Married on 06/03/2018
    Niche provided the exact tables, chairs and decorations we wanted for our daughters wedding. We had a style we wanted and he was able to translate our vision into reality. We could not have been happier. Excellent communication and the highest level of professionism.
    Erin Married on 12/09/2017
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Working with Niche event rentals for my wedding was a true pleasure. They are extremely professional, prompt with repsonses, and had the best prices in the area.
    My event went off without a hitch and cannot thank Niche enough.

Hi Erin!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard at Niche to deliver the best service and products possible and are so pleased we were able to be a part of your big day. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Johanna Married on 11/11/2017
    It was so easy to work with Niche Rentals. They were great in communicating through out the planning process which made things super simple! Their farm tables and chairs were beautiful and added so much to our ceremony and reception! I recommend using them 100%!
    Lindsay Married on 10/14/2017
    I worked primarily with Mimi from Niche and she was great! I rented mahogany chiavari chairs and gold chargers from Niche for my wedding. Prior to my wedding, however, I changed the color of the chairs I wanted and the number I needed probably a dozen times. The staff at Niche responded to my calls/emails promptly and would quickly send me my updated invoices! The day of, everything arrived on time and was picked up late-night after the reception without any hiccups. Niche has a great variety of pieces to rent and are professional and prompt! Would recommend for all your party rental needs!

Hi Lindsay!

We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! All the best!

Joanne Married on 10/07/2017
    Excellent company with attention to all details requested.
    Mitch went over and beyond to transform a nautical room into a “Wedding Extravaganza!”

Hi Joanne!

It was our pleasure to work with you and we are so happy that we exceeded your expectations! All the best to you and the happy couple :)

Hilary Married on 07/30/2016
    We went with Niche rentals for our wedding on the recommendation of the coordinator at our venue. This was SUCH a great recommendation! We rented chivari chairs for our wedding. The wedding was in Ft Myers but I was planning in from Los Angeles, and the people at Niche were very easy to work with. They responded quickly to phone messages and emails. They were also really understanding when I needed to change the number of chairs that we ordered and when I had a unique arrangement of chairs at each table (number of guests at each table ranged from 15 at the head table to 7-10 at the guest tables). We ordered silver chairs with white cushions and they were in pristine condition! The people showed up to deliver them on time and set them up in a timely manner without any issues. They even left a couple of extra chairs (which was good because we had a couple of non-RSVPers who showed up) and chairs for the DJ and his assistant (which I hadn't thought of ordering). They also delivered, set-up, and picked up the chairs the next day. Because I was able to wait until the next day for them to pick up the chairs, I was given a cheaper delivery cost. They do have late night pick-up options at a small charge for those whose venue doesn't allow for decorations to be there over night.

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Hilary! It is so nice to hear feedback from our couples to know what works and what needs fixing. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the crew!
    Congratulations and blessings to you both,
  • User2639686 2+ years ago
    Wedding 5/21/16-We rented chiavari chairs and ivory cushions for our wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. They were very professional and easy to work with. We planned from Pittsburgh and Niche made it very easy for payment arrangements and questions. We were very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Niche for chair rentals.

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

We are so glad we could make planning a bit easier for you! It isn't easy working on such a special occasion from out of town, so we try to keep things simple. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is much appreciated.
    Anna Married on 01/22/2016
    I love working with Niche! Along with my planner, we attended an open house and was given a tour of the rental items we chose for the wedding. I was able to sit and feel how my guests' experience would be and was able to make better decisions on rentals that way. The entire process of renting from Niche was simple and smooth. I didn't see a single staff member that day during set up or tear down, but there it all was - perfectly placed without having to be moved. I am so happy with everything Niche has done for us, the rentals were clean and not broken. I am really happy with them and their selection of items to rent and I highly recommend them!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Anna! We're glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and that our crew was stealthy! Best wishes, Donna.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 10/10/2015
    We ordered ceremony chairs, reception chairs, and lots of sofas/highboys/tables and even globes for our wedding and reception. Everything was great quality and even comfortable. Definitely recommend Niche!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Whitney! We hope you and your guests had a fabulous time celebrating, and we're honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both!

• User2192602 2+ years ago
    Great product, great communication, flawless! Esther was so wonderful to work with! She was constantly able to adjust my numbers for chairs as our guest list changed & had no problem adding on additional tables as well. The chairs and tables were delivered on time to our venue & arranged just as we had requested.

Wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend to any friend!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We truly appreciate your kind words, and were glad to be of service to you on your special day. :)

• User2097811 2+ years ago
    Donna and Esther are very experienced and assisted me with turning my vision into reality!! After renting 2 different chair styles and white furniture, my wedding reception would not have been complete without them. The ladies are extremely professional and their delivery and execution is flawless. Can't wait to use them again for my next event!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

We are thrilled we could help execute your vision! Thank you for the kind words. We hope we can assist you in future!
    Best,
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/08/2015
    TEAM NICHE! Quality items, modern, hip + a great team that is responsive AND works well with Planners to create vision!
    Stevie Married on 11/01/2014
    Niche is just amazing! They have so many great and beautiful/modern furniture pieces to choose from! We rented 3 high light up tables for our cocktail hour, silver chivari chairs for our reception, 4 curved white couches and put 2 light up square tables in between and a stunning dark grey high chair for me and my husband to sit at! Everyone loves the couches around the dance floor, it was so great that when you got tired you could just sit and watch others dance. Everything was in amazing condition without a mark on it. I would highly recommend Niche if you are looking to make you wedding more modern and classy! They are wonderful!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

We're so glad you and your guests enjoyed the pieces, Stevie! It was a pleasure working with you. And thank you for taking the time to write a review!Congratulations!! All the best, Donna.
    Esther Married on 04/26/2014
    We rented our ceremony chairs. Everything was dilivered on time and set up. Clean and qality chairs. Thank you for all your help.

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Esther! You were a pleasure to work with. :)

Blessings,

Rhonda Married on 10/26/2013
    I used Niche Events for chair and linen rentals. The chairs were in perfect condition and setup just as I had imagined. They were very easy to communicate with and were of great value for such a quality product. They came recommended to me and I would highly recommend them to you!!!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

I'm so glad we could help execute your vision, Rhonda! It was lovely working with you.

Blessings,

• User1379612 2+ years ago
    Outstanding service and quality!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Many blessings,

Sarah Married on 03/23/2013
    I cannot say enough good things about Donna and Niche Event Rentals. Donna was so flexible and accommodating, she even altered her existing benches to add backs on them for my elderly father and grandmother. I had changes up until the day before and was so accommodating both in making changes and not charging me for last minute changes. I wish all rental vendors were as helpful as Donna.

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you..
    Your wedding was STUNNING!

Thank you for choosing NICHE EVENTS to be part of your special day.

Many Blessings,

Gia Married on 03/02/2013
    LOVED this rental company!! They were the easiest vendor to deal with. Everything was so SMOOTH! By far best prices (some companies get you in the set up/break down/delivery fees, but Niche is up front/included in the price)!!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Gia! So glad we could help make things easier on your special day.

Many blessings,

Tracey Married on 12/31/2012
    Donna and her team provided the tables, chairs, heat lamps and linens for our wedding and I have no complaints. They were on time. Everything looked perfect. It was great! But, there are two things that really stood out with my experience with Donna...

1. The Mahogany Tables were AMAZING!! No question, they were what MADE our reception! Sooooo beautiful!
    2. I had a last minute (as in, I called her three days before Christmas/a week before the wedding!) crisis with lighting. We HAD been all squared away with our condo's vendor to have twinkly lights installed on our patio as our lighting. Well, they fell through, and with very little notice because they said our patio didn't have enough electrical. One call to Donna and she sprang into action. She called somebody she knew who she felt could handle our tricky situation (because she knew there would be challenges with electrical, she wanted to be sure it was handled, even if it wasn't by her) and came by TWICE to do walk throughs so we could come to a solution! In the end we found a solution with the vendor she introduced us to, and even though Niche didn't handle that, we would NOT have been able to do it without them! We would have been eating dinner in the dark on boring normal tables...they really came through!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey!!!! It was truly a pleasure working with you.
    Wishing you the very best.

Sincerely,

Kelly Married on 12/30/2012
    Really great behind the scenes work. Everything was beautiful!

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Kim! It was a pleasure working with you.

All the best,