Niche Event Rentals Reviews

42 | Naples, FL

42 Reviews for Niche Event Rentals

42 Niche Event Rentals Reviews

Mike · Married on 06/03/2018

Niche provided the exact tables, chairs and decorations we wanted for our daughters wedding. We had a style we wanted and he was able to translate our vision into reality. We could not have been happier. Excellent communication and the highest level of professionism.

Niche Event Rentals 1
    Niche Event Rentals 8
    Niche Event Rentals 9

Erin · Married on 12/09/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Working with Niche event rentals for my wedding was a true pleasure. They are extremely professional, prompt with repsonses, and had the best prices in the area.
    My event went off without a hitch and cannot thank Niche enough.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard at Niche to deliver the best service and products possible and are so pleased we were able to be a part of your big day. Congratulations and Best Wishes! - The Niche Team

Johanna · Married on 11/11/2017

It was so easy to work with Niche Rentals. They were great in communicating through out the planning process which made things super simple! Their farm tables and chairs were beautiful and added so much to our ceremony and reception! I recommend using them 100%!

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

I worked primarily with Mimi from Niche and she was great! I rented mahogany chiavari chairs and gold chargers from Niche for my wedding. Prior to my wedding, however, I changed the color of the chairs I wanted and the number I needed probably a dozen times. The staff at Niche responded to my calls/emails promptly and would quickly send me my updated invoices! The day of, everything arrived on time and was picked up late-night after the reception without any hiccups. Niche has a great variety of pieces to rent and are professional and prompt! Would recommend for all your party rental needs!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Niche Event Rentals 10

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Lindsay! We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! All the best! - The Niche Team

Joanne · Married on 10/07/2017

Excellent company with attention to all details requested.
    Mitch went over and beyond to transform a nautical room into a “Wedding Extravaganza!”

Sent on 11/13/2017

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Joanne! It was our pleasure to work with you and we are so happy that we exceeded your expectations! All the best to you and the happy couple :) - The Niche Team

Hilary · Married on 07/30/2016

We went with Niche rentals for our wedding on the recommendation of the coordinator at our venue. This was SUCH a great recommendation! We rented chivari chairs for our wedding. The wedding was in Ft Myers but I was planning in from Los Angeles, and the people at Niche were very easy to work with. They responded quickly to phone messages and emails. They were also really understanding when I needed to change the number of chairs that we ordered and when I had a unique arrangement of chairs at each table (number of guests at each table ranged from 15 at the head table to 7-10 at the guest tables). We ordered silver chairs with white cushions and they were in pristine condition! The people showed up to deliver them on time and set them up in a timely manner without any issues. They even left a couple of extra chairs (which was good because we had a couple of non-RSVPers who showed up) and chairs for the DJ and his assistant (which I hadn't thought of ordering). They also delivered, set-up, and picked up the chairs the next day. Because I was able to wait until the next day for them to pick up the chairs, I was given a cheaper delivery cost. They do have late night pick-up options at a small charge for those whose venue doesn't allow for decorations to be there over night.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Hilary! It is so nice to hear feedback from our couples to know what works and what needs fixing. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the crew! Congratulations and blessings to you both, Donna.

Wedding 5/21/16-We rented chiavari chairs and ivory cushions for our wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. They were very professional and easy to work with. We planned from Pittsburgh and Niche made it very easy for payment arrangements and questions. We were very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Niche for chair rentals.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

We are so glad we could make planning a bit easier for you! It isn't easy working on such a special occasion from out of town, so we try to keep things simple. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is much appreciated. Best wishes, Donna.

Anna · Married on 01/22/2016

I love working with Niche! Along with my planner, we attended an open house and was given a tour of the rental items we chose for the wedding. I was able to sit and feel how my guests' experience would be and was able to make better decisions on rentals that way. The entire process of renting from Niche was simple and smooth. I didn't see a single staff member that day during set up or tear down, but there it all was - perfectly placed without having to be moved. I am so happy with everything Niche has done for us, the rentals were clean and not broken. I am really happy with them and their selection of items to rent and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Anna! We're glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and that our crew was stealthy! Best wishes, Donna.
  • W

WHITNEY · Married on 10/10/2015

We ordered ceremony chairs, reception chairs, and lots of sofas/highboys/tables and even globes for our wedding and reception. Everything was great quality and even comfortable. Definitely recommend Niche!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Whitney! We hope you and your guests had a fabulous time celebrating, and we're honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both! Best wishes, Donna

Great product, great communication, flawless! Esther was so wonderful to work with! She was constantly able to adjust my numbers for chairs as our guest list changed & had no problem adding on additional tables as well. The chairs and tables were delivered on time to our venue & arranged just as we had requested.

Wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend to any friend!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We truly appreciate your kind words, and were glad to be of service to you on your special day. :) Best wishes, Donna

Donna and Esther are very experienced and assisted me with turning my vision into reality!! After renting 2 different chair styles and white furniture, my wedding reception would not have been complete without them. The ladies are extremely professional and their delivery and execution is flawless. Can't wait to use them again for my next event!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

We are thrilled we could help execute your vision! Thank you for the kind words. We hope we can assist you in future! Best, Donna
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/08/2015

TEAM NICHE! Quality items, modern, hip + a great team that is responsive AND works well with Planners to create vision!

Esther · Married on 04/26/2014

We rented our ceremony chairs. Everything was dilivered on time and set up. Clean and qality chairs. Thank you for all your help.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Esther! You were a pleasure to work with. :) Blessings, Donna.

Rhonda · Married on 10/26/2013

I used Niche Events for chair and linen rentals. The chairs were in perfect condition and setup just as I had imagined. They were very easy to communicate with and were of great value for such a quality product. They came recommended to me and I would highly recommend them to you!!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

I'm so glad we could help execute your vision, Rhonda! It was lovely working with you. Blessings, Donna

Outstanding service and quality!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Thank you for your kind words! Many blessings, Donna

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Donna and Niche Event Rentals. Donna was so flexible and accommodating, she even altered her existing benches to add backs on them for my elderly father and grandmother. I had changes up until the day before and was so accommodating both in making changes and not charging me for last minute changes. I wish all rental vendors were as helpful as Donna.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you.. Your wedding was STUNNING! Thank you for choosing NICHE EVENTS to be part of your special day. Many Blessings, Donna

Gia · Married on 03/02/2013

LOVED this rental company!! They were the easiest vendor to deal with. Everything was so SMOOTH! By far best prices (some companies get you in the set up/break down/delivery fees, but Niche is up front/included in the price)!!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Gia! So glad we could help make things easier on your special day. Many blessings, Donna

Tracey · Married on 12/31/2012

Donna and her team provided the tables, chairs, heat lamps and linens for our wedding and I have no complaints. They were on time. Everything looked perfect. It was great! But, there are two things that really stood out with my experience with Donna...

1. The Mahogany Tables were AMAZING!! No question, they were what MADE our reception! Sooooo beautiful!
    2. I had a last minute (as in, I called her three days before Christmas/a week before the wedding!) crisis with lighting. We HAD been all squared away with our condo's vendor to have twinkly lights installed on our patio as our lighting. Well, they fell through, and with very little notice because they said our patio didn't have enough electrical. One call to Donna and she sprang into action. She called somebody she knew who she felt could handle our tricky situation (because she knew there would be challenges with electrical, she wanted to be sure it was handled, even if it wasn't by her) and came by TWICE to do walk throughs so we could come to a solution! In the end we found a solution with the vendor she introduced us to, and even though Niche didn't handle that, we would NOT have been able to do it without them! We would have been eating dinner in the dark on boring normal tables...they really came through!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey!!!! It was truly a pleasure working with you. Wishing you the very best. Sincerely, Donna

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2012

Really great behind the scenes work. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Thank you, Kim! It was a pleasure working with you. All the best, Donna

amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

Niche Event Rentals has the best quality of rentals in the area! I rented Gold Chiavari Chairs with Ivory Seat Cushions for my 12-29-12 Wedding and I couldn't be happier with the product (the chairs were in absolutely perfect condition); timeliness and helpfulness of staff. I won't rent from anyone else in town after working with Niche! Thank you so much Donna!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much! I was so happy you chose NICHE EVENT RENTALS to be part of your wedding. Congratulations!!!! Sincerely, Donna

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2012

Donna of Niche Event Rentals was absolutely fantastic! She provided the chavari chairs, ceremony arch with fabric treatment and beautiful sweetheart table back drop with lighting. I would recommend Niche Event Rentals for all types events, especially weddings. Their prices are fair and professionalism is top of the line.

Thank you Donna!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

It was my pleasure! I'm happy we were there to make your day special. Best wishes, Donna

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2012

Donna you have the most amazing party furniture!!!!

Your wedding chairs were beautiful, well taken care of.

I want to thank you for your professionalism, timeliness and delivery.

It is great to plan a wedding and trust that your vendors will do what they are suppose to do.

Thank you for not giving me anything to worry about. As a bride we appreciate those like you!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you had a FABULOUS honeymoon :-) Best, Donna

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

I worked with Donna from Niche Rentals on the lead up to my wedding. Not being from USA and trying to arrange the wedding from the UK was not an easy task and I cannot express my thanks enough to Donna for all her help and advice. She is one of the most helpful, friendly, professional vendors I had the pleasure of working with. She was reliable and flexible when the Florida weather did not play along. I would have no hesitation in recommending Niche rentals, if its a 1st class reliable service you are after Donna's the person you need to call.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!!!!! Your the best! Sincerely, Donna Say hello to your hubby!

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Donna at Niche rentals! The chairs that she delivered were in pristine condition, and she spent a lot of time at the Marriott to ensure that the chairs were set up properly. Donna also put a drapery on the chicki hut for the ceremony and did a beautiful job! Her professionalism and enthusiasm made her a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

So glad you liked how it all turned out! Blessings, Donna