130 Reviews for Nice Vibe Events

Photobooth (2)
Uplighting (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
79 Nice Vibe Events Reviews

Joey did an amazing job on my wedding. He is good at reading the audience and play different songs to make the dancing floor fun and full. Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants trouble free wedding DJ!

Profile Picture emma, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our dance floor was never empty!!! You know you have a great DJ when everyone is dancing and having a great time the moment the dance floor opens! Joe did a fantastic job at sticking to music that we loved...which was a variety...everyone enjoyed it! He also did our lighting, it was beyond beautiful! He made the ballroom feel like a fairy tale! Nothing but great things to say about Joe and his team, they do great work!

Profile Picture Renae, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was absolutely phenomenal! We could not have dreamed of a better choice for DJ at our wedding! From our first meeting through wedding day, Joe was professional, accommodating and timely! He sent detailed reminder emails helping keep us on task which was such a relief to an already busy bride! He had microphones for our outdoor venue so that all of our guests could hear the vows (bonus that it coordinated with our videographer for pristine sound). During the reception he read our crowd perfectly and I can genuinely say the dance-floor was alive. Of the vendors we used for our wedding day, Nice Vibes would be at the top of our list of recommendations!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe Torres was an exceptional DJ and was very flexible with our playlist. We truly enjoyed his services and look forward to working with him at future events.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found Nice Vibe Events through an internet search after the DJ hired by our wedding event coordinator cancelled. From the first contact with Joe, who handed arrangements, until the last dance, doing business with Nice Vibe Events was a pleasure. Our DJ, Michael, did a great job selecting music that appealed to our diverse group of guests and managing the wedding timeline. He was pleasant and very professional. We also appreciate the business acumen of the company. The contract, online payment, and event reminders were all very professional and much appreciated.

Profile Picture User1345418, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Joe as a DJ for our wedding just this past weekend. He was great! We are so happy with how the night went. Throughout the entire process, Joe has been so professional and very detailed. We highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Johnny, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael and Joe were simply amazing. From the first contact, I could tell the level of professionalism of this company. We had a very specific song list to be played in our wedding and Michael was absolutely on point with our selection. He also knew the exact time to play certain songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. One of my guests said it was one of those events that should have never ended.
Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7327210, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I selected them for my brothers wedding because of personal recommendation and reviews. Best choice made! Joey and Michael were great. They played the perfect mixture and we couldn't stay off the dance floor. I recommend them for your next event. Professional, Reliable, Reasonable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything went according to plans. Equipment setup was on time, Joe kept the crowd on the dance floor, all our guest had a great time thanks to the music, lights, and photo booth. Would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture JD, 7/30/16, 1 Review
4.7

Michael was a great DJ and every staff member we dealt with before and on our wedding day were courteous and professional. We had special requests that they were able to handle without hesitation and everything ran very smoothly.

They were responsive and flexible with their arrangements, they met with us in person which was actually unexpected to me and a nice touch. I thought they ran the event flawlessly and I would recommend Nice Vibe Events to anyone planning their own wedding.

Profile Picture Leah, 5/7/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

LOVED Nice Vibe Events! We are still getting compliments about our wedding 2 months after the fact. We asked for a dance party and that is what we got. The dance floor was packed all night and Joe did an outstanding job! He was so easy to work with and very responsive at emails. Hands down would have them again. We have even talked about our next big party of hiring them to do the music for it. Cannot say enough about Nice Vibe Events it set such an outstanding tone to our wedding that people didn't want to leave.

Thank you Joe for an awesome wedding and even better dance party!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was very friendly and professional. He ahad a great attitude and catered to our specific needs. He really helped to make the wedding reception fun and enjoyable for everyone. The prices were also very reasonable.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Torres came recommended from our venue, The Houston Arboretum and Nature Center. I wasn't sure how much of a dancing crowd we would have, but Joe assured us with the right mix of music they'd be out there. And he was right. We knew our audience well, and Joe knew how to play just what they would like. I said we were an older crowd and we didn't want the party to be like a club scene as it was essential that people could talk during the wedding or boogie on the dance floor. He took this to heart as the chicken dance was a hit, (the kids love it), everyone was doing their best YMCA, and we filled the dance floor with the Aggie War Hymn. I've been to a lot of weddings, and we've seen where a DJ can make or break the reception. My friends gave Joe a thumbs up and said it was definitely a great wedding. We splurged and got the photo booth, which was well worth it. We got copies of all the pictures from our guests in the photo booth, and this will make a priceless memory in the years to come. Joe was quick to respond to emails and texts, and with two short meetings before the wedding, we were ready to go. We were tired of vendor meetings by the time we met Joe, and he assured us everything would be under control, that we didn't even look at anyone else. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and his staff did an excellent job! They played the perfect mix of music to keep our guests (of all ages) on the dance floor. They also incorporated all of our special selections perfectly.

Profile Picture User6263367, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Joe made our experience a unforgettable one, From the beginning til the end. He always made our meetings fun and personal while still remaining professional. Always very communicative with us and gave us input on our ideas to enhance them or make it better. On our wedding day he gave us exactly what we wanted ,meeting our cultural differences in music and following the theme of the wedding.thanks joe! :)

Profile Picture Monica, 1/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found Nice Vibe Events through Yelp. My husband and I planned the wedding on our own and DJ Joe was extremely helpful throughout the process. He was responsive, met up with us to consult ideas, answered all of my texts and calls, overall he was very accommodating. Not to mention, his rates are fair. The DJ station and photobooth were set up nicely. The photobooth was a high quality, interactive color booth. He provided a lot of props that kept everyone entertained, including my two nieces (4 and 6 years old) who would jump in all of the pictures. I had family from Peru come to the wedding and DJ Joe’s son translated all of the major announcements (first dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc). The music selection kept the crowd entertained (~80 people). Overall, I was very pleased to have hired DJ Joe and I highly recommend his work! Thank you DJ Joe.

Profile Picture Leticia , 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Nice Vibe Events (I worked specifically with Joe Torres) did an AMAZING job at my wedding in December. We were faced with inclement weather at what was supposed to be an outdoor wedding with a DJ during both ceremony and reception, but Joe was flexible and was prepared for both indoor and outdoor options. His contributions definitely made our (ultimately indoor) ceremony and reception absolutely perfect. We did uplighting in the reception hall through Joe and I've received so many compliments from guests about how great the lights were as well as how great the music was! We provided Joe with a playlist which he used but he also played songs not on the playlist that we really liked as well. Basically we were dancing the entire time at the reception and so were our guests which is what we were going for! I felt like he really got our style for the music as well as the overall feel we were going for during our event.

I did pretty extensive research on prices for DJs before going with Nice Vibe and I feel that in the Houston area for the quality of the work and professionalism you can't really beat Nice Vibe's prices. I would 150% recommend Joe/Nice Vibe to anyone.

Profile Picture Trisha, 12/27/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

He gave us the perfect blend of classy cocktail hour and hoppin' reception. Kept everybody on the dance floor when the time was right. He had a perfect feel for our music style and kept the event moving on schedule. Super professional to work with, yet very cool!!
Everybody LOVED the Photo Booth and props too!
Thanks Joe!!!!!

Profile Picture Becky, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

It was truly a pleasure working with Nice Vibes , we will be using them for our next event !

Profile Picture Roland, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography

Very responsive with email and very professional at my wedding

Profile Picture M, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ! Very professional, and pretty much made the party! Good lighting, good music, and very flexible despite rain and other factors.

Profile Picture User5580294, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Joe and his crew were incredible to work with as the wedding coordinator. They were professional, helpful and timely. This is all the more commendable as the indoor/outdoor wedding reception was during the weekend of flooding from the remanence of Hurricane Patricia.

Profile Picture User5585690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe with Nice Vibe Events was great! He was the dj at my wedding and really kept my party dancing! He also did the up lighting which looked beautiful! The photo booth was also a huge hit!

Profile Picture Yazmin, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Nice Vibe did a wonderful job at my wedding! I hired them for their DJ services and I was not disappointed. They worked with the requests I had and every song was perfect for the ceremony and reception. They played great music from all the decades and kept the dancing going during the entire reception! They came highly recommended to me and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Nice Vibes!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We started off working with Joe, who was super helpful and answered all questions quickly both by email and phone calls. Michael Vasquez. He was amazing to work with. He's very professional, easy to talk to and very efficient. Everyone at our reception loved the music selections and had a blast dancing. He took requests and even acknowledged that they were requests. He kept everything upbeat and fun!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews