102 Reviews for Nice Price Favors

Shipping (1)
Express Shipping (1)
Kitchen (1)
92 Nice Price Favors Reviews

Item arrived very quick and very pleased with my order

Profile Picture ILONA, 7/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Great place to get party favors was cheaper then anywhere else. Also my order was delivered before any other site like amazon. Last security on this site is great. My fiancé is in cyber security and knows about the security of sites he was really pleased about this sites security. Would recommend this site to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Received the acrylic boxes early and all were wrapped and perfect. They all look just like the picture.

Profile Picture Angie, 11/17/18, 1 Review
4.1

They made our wedding party favors; which were stemless 5 oz. wine glasses. Good quality and cheap, which is exactly what we were looking for. They came within a week of ordering them and we've only opened 1 of the boxes so far - but they are packaged pretty well so it doesn't look like any broke, we were worried about that. I would certainly order from here again and recommend them to any other bride looking to save money but have a favor other than a coaster or a koozie. The only thing I would change, and I'm sure it's not their fault, is the cost of shipping was really pricey so we shipped it to one of the groomsmen's houses instead for at least $10 less in shipping. But overall quality of the shop and the product was great.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

I was very impressed with the quality and price of my purchase. It was packaged nicely and arrived promptly.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love the elephants chan it arrived on time thanks

Profile Picture Mary, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was looking for wedding favors that were beach themed. I found EXACTLY what I was looking for. Their price was more reasonable than Amazon AND the service was super quick. I got my order in 2 days. I recommend them and I will buy from them again.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

First time buyer here and I have to say I loved my personalized item, it comes just as is shown on the picture. Quality is great. Fast shipping too. Overall very satisfied.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved how the bag looked when completed with personalized label.

Profile Picture M, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Everything arrived timely, and looked exactly like it did on line, very happy

Profile Picture Debra, 6/15/18, 1 Review
4.7

This was a super quick transaction. Ordered 250 favors from Nice Price Favors for my son and future daughter in laws wedding, received them overnight. They were all in perfect shape not one broken or damaged, I changed my order the following morning and tried to call to change they responded by email only but very quickly. The service was super fast and I think I got a great deal.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ordering process was a little confusing. I couldn't reach a person by phone but emails were promptly answered. Favors are so cute#

Profile Picture Janet, 5/27/18, 1 Review
4.1

The lanterns craftsmanship was very poor. I’m awaiting return confirmation for a full refund. The picture frames and bubbles were perfect.

Photo for Nice Price Favors Review - Ordered Qty 20, they were all crooked.
Profile Picture Donna, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a great experience ordering my baby shower gifts from here. I received them exactly when promised and they were perfect. The quality was great!! I will definitely order from here again.

Profile Picture Piera, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Glasses that I ordered came out awesome & I got them so quickly....I would definitely order from this company again & highly recommend them to others. Also pricing was awesome as well

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Bought some shot glass for baby shower and they r very nice for gifts

Profile Picture Deborah, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Designing our favors online was easy and the ordering process was easier. Shipping was fast.

Profile Picture Kate, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Great service and product!!! I love it!

Profile Picture Luciana, 3/8/18, 1 Review
4.2

I brought the coasters as a bridal shower favors. Everyone loved them. I was satisfied with the price of the items. The shipping was kind of expensive. Beside that everything was great

Profile Picture Tottie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

candles are super cute - look just like the picture. As for the custom tags I ordered, they come on sheet with perforated edges that you have to pull apart. No big deal, but the edges look a bit rough. And the circle hole for the string is hard to punch out without looking sloppy. I guess the quality of the candles makes up for it. I recommend them.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/25/18, 1 Review
3.6

I ordered them 2 weeks ago and paid for fast shipping and they still not here!!

Profile Picture leslie, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great product at a great price with fast delivery...what could be better than that?

Profile Picture Erin, 2/24/18, 1 Review
4.2

My shipment came quite quickly. These compacts are perfect for my project. I'm positive they will be a big hit as part of the Bridal Shower gift bags.

Profile Picture R, 2/16/18, 1 Review
1.8

We ordered 1,800 heart shaped cookie cutters for a valentines real estate promotion. 30% of the cookie cutters were rusty but we had no time to return them as they had to be distributed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lina, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great quality which I was shocked due to cost. Each came
In a cute designed box and each box
Prewrapped.shipping was quick !!

Profile Picture Gina, 1/7/18, 1 Review