189 Reviews for Nice Price Favors

Shipping (1)
Express Shipping (1)
Kitchen (1)
172 Nice Price Favors Reviews

I loved the favors I recieved. I actually ordered them (crown shaped bottle openers) for a sorority formal and they were packaged great and came in super quick. Would definitely use for more events.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/22/23, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Quick turn around. Great product!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/19/20, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Love my candles! Can't wait to use them as favors for my engagement party! It's beach themed so these will be perfect. Thanks nice price favors =)

Profile Picture rachel, 6/27/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Item arrived very quick and very pleased with my order

Profile Picture ILONA, 7/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Great place to get party favors was cheaper then anywhere else. Also my order was delivered before any other site like amazon. Last security on this site is great. My fiancé is in cyber security and knows about the security of sites he was really pleased about this sites security. Would recommend this site to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I am really happy with these Anchor Keychains I purchased as a small favor for my sister's bridal shower. They were so inexpensive that I wasn't sure how the quality would be, but was pleasantly surprised! The keychains themselves are adorable and each comes neatly packaged in it's own blue box with gift tag! I would purchase from this company again.

Profile Picture Carly, 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My product was great. It is exactly what the description described and what i expected to reveive. I think my guess will love these as a party favor gift at my wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I really love the item. it just perfect !!!!

Profile Picture Temitope, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had no problem with the shipping. My daughter loved the favors. They are so cute.

Profile Picture Victorina, 12/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Received the acrylic boxes early and all were wrapped and perfect. They all look just like the picture.

Profile Picture Angie, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Great value and fast delivery

Profile Picture Doway, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Fine quality, fun product, I would recommend

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/3/18, 1 Review
4.1

They made our wedding party favors; which were stemless 5 oz. wine glasses. Good quality and cheap, which is exactly what we were looking for. They came within a week of ordering them and we've only opened 1 of the boxes so far - but they are packaged pretty well so it doesn't look like any broke, we were worried about that. I would certainly order from here again and recommend them to any other bride looking to save money but have a favor other than a coaster or a koozie. The only thing I would change, and I'm sure it's not their fault, is the cost of shipping was really pricey so we shipped it to one of the groomsmen's houses instead for at least $10 less in shipping. But overall quality of the shop and the product was great.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

I ordered the diamond for a 60th birthday. It arrived way ahead of time approx. a week within ordering. I was impressed. I added a metal saying to the diamond and black ribbon to the favor. I came with a pretty white ribbon I kept it on I didn't have the heart to take it off. I will order again.

Profile Picture sharon, 10/20/18, 1 Review
1.0

Description of products is EXTREMELY MISLEADING, PRODUCTS NOT WORTH THE PRICE. AND THEY'RE ALREADY "CHEAP"

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture marguerite, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

I ordered these as table favors for my bridal shower. They are great! Good quality & just adorable!

Profile Picture Renee , 9/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was very impressed with the quality and price of my purchase. It was packaged nicely and arrived promptly.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Was a little skeptical at first but once i received my order i was really satisfied

Profile Picture Angel, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

So happy with the easy ordering and quick delivery. Bride very happy with these favors for her shower. I'm sure guests will be too! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I didn't rate this a 5 because most of the categories really didn't apply as all I did was order a few sample favors. I easily ordered them, I received them timely and I was satisfied with the products. I preferred the packaging on the higher priced favors but the differences between all the prices were very little.

Profile Picture Deb, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

overall shipping was fast and the quailty of the product was excellent.

Profile Picture rosa, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Super fast and better quality of my expectations

Profile Picture Joana , 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The package came faster than we expected and the quality of the products was well above the expectations of the price. We are very excited and can't wait until our wedding day Aug. 2018 to use the flutes, book, pen, and carving silverware. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Bennie, 8/25/18, 1 Review

Great find
Really satisfied

Profile Picture Karen , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very happy with double heart candles, also Ordered decks of cards with stickers printed with our names and wedding date. I designed the stickers to my colors of our wedding on the website which was very easy to do. My order was delivered the same week as ordered. Great service!

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 8/18/18, 1 Review