252 Reviews for Nice Price Favors

Shipping (1)
Express Shipping (1)
Kitchen (1)
233 Nice Price Favors Reviews

I loved the favors I recieved. I actually ordered them (crown shaped bottle openers) for a sorority formal and they were packaged great and came in super quick. Would definitely use for more events.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/22/23, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Quick turn around. Great product!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/19/20, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Love my candles! Can't wait to use them as favors for my engagement party! It's beach themed so these will be perfect. Thanks nice price favors =)

Profile Picture rachel, 6/27/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Awesome, shipping was fast, no issues

Profile Picture Whitney , 8/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Item arrived very quick and very pleased with my order

Profile Picture ILONA, 7/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Great place to get party favors was cheaper then anywhere else. Also my order was delivered before any other site like amazon. Last security on this site is great. My fiancé is in cyber security and knows about the security of sites he was really pleased about this sites security. Would recommend this site to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I am really happy with these Anchor Keychains I purchased as a small favor for my sister's bridal shower. They were so inexpensive that I wasn't sure how the quality would be, but was pleasantly surprised! The keychains themselves are adorable and each comes neatly packaged in it's own blue box with gift tag! I would purchase from this company again.

Profile Picture Carly, 2/16/19, 1 Review
3.6

The value is unbeatable. I like the different design options, color, images etc. I wish you could choose a bigger font size, its a little hard to read especially since I chose the script writing. Having to put the stickers on myself wasn't too bad. But I would shop here again.

Profile Picture Alison, 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My product was great. It is exactly what the description described and what i expected to reveive. I think my guess will love these as a party favor gift at my wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/9/19, 1 Review

Great Company Needed at last minute
And the said I would receive when
Needed. The Compacts were a hit
With the Ladies plus the price was
Right...will be using your company
Again

Profile Picture Helen, 12/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I really love the item. it just perfect !!!!

Profile Picture Temitope, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had no problem with the shipping. My daughter loved the favors. They are so cute.

Profile Picture Victorina, 12/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beautiful! I am very impressed for such high quality at such a low price.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Received the acrylic boxes early and all were wrapped and perfect. They all look just like the picture.

Profile Picture Angie, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

Great value and fast delivery

Profile Picture Doway, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I received the flutes today. My family is throwing a bridal shower for my future Daughter-in-law and the flutes came out amazing, I love them. They will look perfect at our mimosa bar, they will also serve as out party favor.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Fine quality, fun product, I would recommend

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

This is the second time I've ordered and you haven't disappointed!

Profile Picture Tracey, 11/3/18, 1 Review
4.1

They made our wedding party favors; which were stemless 5 oz. wine glasses. Good quality and cheap, which is exactly what we were looking for. They came within a week of ordering them and we've only opened 1 of the boxes so far - but they are packaged pretty well so it doesn't look like any broke, we were worried about that. I would certainly order from here again and recommend them to any other bride looking to save money but have a favor other than a coaster or a koozie. The only thing I would change, and I'm sure it's not their fault, is the cost of shipping was really pricey so we shipped it to one of the groomsmen's houses instead for at least $10 less in shipping. But overall quality of the shop and the product was great.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

I ordered the diamond for a 60th birthday. It arrived way ahead of time approx. a week within ordering. I was impressed. I added a metal saying to the diamond and black ribbon to the favor. I came with a pretty white ribbon I kept it on I didn't have the heart to take it off. I will order again.

Profile Picture sharon, 10/20/18, 1 Review
1.0

Description of products is EXTREMELY MISLEADING, PRODUCTS NOT WORTH THE PRICE. AND THEY'RE ALREADY "CHEAP"

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture marguerite, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No

The item was surprisingly a great quality for the price. Very satisfied with the packaging! I would order again & again!

Profile Picture Chrustine, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Thank you for getting the labels to print just like I needed them.

Profile Picture Marian, 10/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered these as table favors for my bridal shower. They are great! Good quality & just adorable!

Profile Picture Renee , 9/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was very impressed with the quality and price of my purchase. It was packaged nicely and arrived promptly.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/22/18, 1 Review