Nice Entertainment Reviews

Nice Entertainment 5
Nice Entertainment 6
Nice Entertainment 7

Jonathan · Married on 09/20/2014

NiceGuys DJ was absolutely incredible - I can't say enough good things about them. Their professionalism was beyond what I ever expected, their website made it easy to navigate, and most importantly, their DJ read the crowd and guided the audience on a journey - from Sinatra to Pharrell, they worked the crowd, and even got our 93 year old grandfather to toss away the walker and boogie!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kyle · Married on 08/23/2014

They did an amazing job of making our day easy and enjoyable. Their website set up made it super easy to choose our songs and then they called to make sure everything was perfect. They helped with the wedding and reception. They were really nice, understanding, and helpful. They even did a highlight video that was amazing that we were not even expecting! heres a link to that video!

So friendly, great music that got people of all ages involved. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a dj.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jordan · Married on 07/19/2014

Let me just start by saying that Hans made our wedding night! We had the mansion package with the saxophone player and the percussionist. They had all our guests dancing (young and old) and Hans really knows how to work the crowd and feel them out in terms of what music to play. I am a super control freak and had sent him a list of songs I liked and songs not to play to give him an idea of what music we like. He envisioned what I wanted the mood to be like at our wedding and blew it out of the water! Everything he did that night went off without a hitch. If you want a DJ for your wedding that is NOT corny and everyone will love then seriously hire Nice Guys DJ. This will be one last thing on your list you will need to worry about!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

Absolutely the best DJ, we had an amazing time at our wedding and Hans did a perfect job keeping the guests entertained and on the dance floor. 100% recommended.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/01/2014

Hans did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We lived out of state and he made the whole process so easy. He even made a special trip to meet us in person when we were in Atlanta for business. He was fun, easy-going and we could not have asked for a better DJ. Everyone loved him and the songs he played. I highly recommend Nice Guys DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Nice Guys DJ did exactly what we wanted. They got our wedding guests out on the dance floor and kept them there. Jamie was our DJ. He did a great job and was super nice. The congos and sax player was a fun addition too. Thanks Nice Guys!

Sent on 11/11/2014

sheri · Married on 05/25/2014

Amazing!! Hans rocked the house! Awesome energy!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/24/2014

Nice Guys DJ was amazing for our wedding! We chose the mansion package which came with a live sax and drums player! Hans is just incredible. He was extremely flexible to work with and went above and beyond. I am an event planner so every details was major for me but Nice Guys DJ was truly the one vendor I didn't have to worry about. If you're looking for an amazing DJ and team book them today!

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/17/2014

We had the best experience with Nice Entertainment. Our DJ was Hans and he fit our personality perfectly. He was very professional and easy to work with. I especially like the planning site they send you to note all of the important songs for different phases of the wedding. We were a difficult bride/groom to work with because the groom was deployed twice during our wedding planning. The second time was unforeseen and I had a difficult time planning and choosing songs with out my groom. I was never prepared for our meetings with Hans. Hans was great. He never showed any frustration and gave so many suggestions for us. When it came down to the wedding day, the only thing I could tell Hans was to just make everyone happy and want to dance....and he did just that!!! I cannot thank Hans enough for dealing with me and my lack of communication for our wedding. Everyone loved him! He was energetic, entertaining and was just having a great time with our guests. Hans was also great with working with cues and eye contact. During the special dances, I gave him eye contact because I was ready to move on and he slowly faded out the song so it wasn't a long 5 minutes. This was AWESOME! Until you are up there dancing in front of everyone, you do not realize how long the dances really are! We also booked a photo booth through Nice Entertainment and it was another highlight for our guests. It was never empty! The props were so much fun and having that little photo as a take away was the highlight of breakfast the next morning! Wether you are very hands on with your song selection or need someone to just make it perfect for you, Nice Entertainment is a great choice for you!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Nice Entertainment 13
    Nice Entertainment 14
    Nice Entertainment 15

Becky · Married on 05/10/2014

Hans was the DJ at our wedding! He TOTALLY made the reception! It was a non-stop party. I was nervous about having such a mix of ages there... but he read the room SO well! The dance floor was always full! This company is SO professional. They did everything that they said they would. And were always on time. We did the mansion package, which I would totally reccommend. The added drums and sax were awesome! Guests are still commenting on it! DO NOT USE any other DJ company! These guys are the best!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Sharkey was our DJ and he was really easy to work with and had a very laid back personality which we were looking for. NICEGUYS gave us a great deal and provided really good service. Sharkey worked with us to let my brothers play a few songs through his system.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Annie · Married on 04/19/2014

Hans at Nice Guys DJ was awesome! They offer a whole range of services and worked with us to customize something that fit with our needs and into our budget. He DJ'ed the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was easily accessible by email and phone, and his website allows you to plan your whole evening, down to designating certain songs for certain events. We had a lot of specific requests made, and Hans made sure to honor them all! He worked with my wedding planner on the timeline, and accompanied us on our final walk-through to make sure our night was perfect! Everyone has told us that it was wonderful party, and they had a blast, thanks to the music and dancing. He even brings dance lights! Hiring Nice Guys DJ to do the music was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Stuart · Married on 04/05/2014

You want someone to work with that is professional and yet easy going enough to have fun......Hans is that guy!! From leading our guests in dances....to encouraging the fun and completely reading the crowd....our event was PERFECT!!

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • W

Wendi · Married on 04/05/2014

Could not be happier with the services of Nice Guys DJ (Hans). Our guests had a blast and Hans made sure the event was a huge success. Can't wait to recommend him to friends when they need a DJ!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Lori · Married on 03/30/2014

DJ Nice Guys did a fabulous job at our wedding! He played great music, and definitely had the crowd moving from start to finish! Could not asked for a better group of guys to be there ! Thank you DJ Nice Guys!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Brenda · Married on 03/29/2014

Professional. Timely. Responsive. Flexible. AND Talented!!Thanks for making our daughter's wedding magical!!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Christen · Married on 03/15/2014

Nice Guys DJ is THE way to go for your wedding! We had an excellent experience and so many wonderful comments from our guest about how wonderful the evening was. Hans is extremely professional and very easy to work with. He really stands out from other DJs with his unique way of keeping the party going all night! Guest are constantly on the dance floor and his dance tunnel is amazing :) He was at several of our friends weddings and we knew we couldn't pass up the opportunity for him to be apart of ours!

Thank you again for being apart of our day and making it so amazing!

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • User3973508 · event on 03/08/2014

The best experience you'll have dealing with a DJ service company in Atlanta. I called them last minute due to my previous DJ bailing on me and Nice Guys DJ handled my event and also were very reasonable in the cost. He showed up on time in a suit with all the necessary equipment .We were able to send him a list of 20 must play songs, which he played flawlessly, and he used this list to set the tone for the party. Everyone at the party raved how great the DJ was. Note that this was a very high end birthday party at a penthouse in Buckhead with caterers, photographer, bartender, private valet and one amazing DJ. I highly recommend him to any bride and I will certainly use them in the future.

Sent on 03/17/2014

The choice of music was great, and Hans is such a nice guy. It literally couldn't have been better! Big recommendation. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Kate · Married on 11/02/2013

What a great group! We had a DJ mixed with a saxophonist and percussionist and they gave us the feeling of a live band without all of the songs sounding the exact same like you get with most bands! I played the tambourine with them and everyone enjoyed the music. It was so much fun and I am so glad we went with Nice Guy DJ's for our wedding! It was a blast and everything went smoothly from the ceremony to the reception! All of our guests kept saying how terrific they were! Thank you Nice Guy DJ's for making our wedding a night of good music, fun, and one we will never forget!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2013

Nice Guys DJ is the ONLY WAY to go for your wedding. We worked with Hans and he was so amazing. I cannot sing enough praise about him. When I was feeling confused about my ceremony music he met with us for a second time, he was always super responsive to emails and questions. That was just through the planning process! The day was amazing, everything was exactly as we talked about, and he kept the party going. Hans did both all music for the day, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and of course the reception. He wasreally flexible when I sprung the parents dance on him, and when I asked to move up the bouquet toss. Seriously any bride and groom out there shopping for a DJ vendor, this is the only way to go and the answer to all your questions. You won't be sorry! :)

Thanks again Hans for making our day so much fun and so special!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Leslie Ann · Married on 10/25/2013

Everything was amazing, perfect, and exactly how we wanted the music aspect of the reception to go! Thank you so much for an amazing night :)

Sent on 11/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2013

Hans is truly a nice guy. He was very easy to work with, and clearly loves what he does. The music and dancing were very important to me for our reception and he kept everyone, including me, on the dance floor the whole time. Even my Gram got up to dance! We definitely made the right choice.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Andrew · Married on 09/07/2013

Nice Guys DJ has my highest recommendation! Our first concern in planning our wedding was that everyone (including us) had a fun, and memorable time. Hans played a huge role in helping make that happen.

I encourage anyone planning a wedding to put entertainment at the top of your list - don't skimp on it - and I'm incredibly confident you'll be happy with Nice Guys: Hans can get any crowd, no matter how diverse the demographic, out there dancing and having fun. The sound was perfect for the room; nothing was distasteful - it was classy; and we've heard from so many guests that they had the time of their lives. So did we.

Thanks, Hans.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Andrew · Married on 07/20/2013

Hans did the most amazing job DJing our wedding! We had a ton of our guests tell us it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to - we owe a lot of that to Hans as the DJ gets everything going for the reception. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We asked Hans to play a mix of country, classic rock, and typical party music - not a typical mix but he knew exactly what to do and did a fantastic job. He was great to work with before the wedding planning everything and was flexible the entire time. Thanks Hans!

Sent on 07/26/2013