Nice Entertainment Reviews

Nice Entertainment 6
Nice Entertainment 7
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 10/27/2017

Nice Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding day! Through them, we were able to choose our ceremony musician, DJ, AND photo booth! They made everything really easy and fun - it was really great to be able to check off all those boxes in one place. Our DJ, Christian, was fantastic! He has a positive energy about him that really helps to get you excited about the process and the day. He was easy going and even helped us to create a custom first dance song! He kept the dance floor packed all night and did an awesome job! It was everything I had hoped for. We heard so many great things from our quests about him and the party – everyone had a fabulous time dancing the night away! Nice Entertainment is a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Christian and the Nice Entertainment team - Our reception was a huge hit and we have them to thank.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Abby · Married on 10/13/2017

Hiring Nice Entertainment was a VERY easy decision and I am SO glad that we chose them! They made the process fun and enjoyable all the way from the first consultation phone call to the wedding day itself! We loved having the photo booth a part of our package too. It was a big hit! Those are some of my favorite pictures from our reception. The hats they brought were great! Our DJ, Jeremiah, was very friendly and professional! While I was at our venue a month before the wedding, he stopped by to meet us in person and see what our vision was for the big day. He lived close by and I had only told him the time of the meeting the evening before so it was so sweet of him to take the time (especially on such short notice) to see us at the venue and get a sense of what our wedding day was going to be like. Visit or no visit, I had full faith in Jeremiah and his team but he really went above and beyond and we really appreciated that! And since he had just gotten married himself, he had some great advice for us. It was like chatting with a friend. Look no further, these are the guys you need at your wedding! THANK YOU Nice Entertainment for an unforgettable evening!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Nice Entertainment 8
    Nice Entertainment 9
    Nice Entertainment 10
    Nice Entertainment 11
    Nice Entertainment 12
    Nice Entertainment 13

Sophia · Married on 08/19/2017

Nice! We had a great time, will use again

Sent on 12/11/2017

Keely · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I got married back in July, and we had the Mansion package via Nice Entertainment for DJ/live saxophonist/live percussionist...they did an AMAZING job! Christian Jay was our DJ, and he did a great job reading the crowd and the energy! Our dance floor was packed until the end of the reception, and since the wedding, we have gotten tons of compliments on the music/entertainment! Christian even coordinated a specific mashup for the father/daughter dance which helped make that memory even more special. Nice entertainment is organized, reliable, efficient, and talented. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a BLAST at their wedding :)

Sent on 11/04/2017

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

We had heard them at a friend's wedding, so when it came time for us to choose a DJ we knew exactly who we wanted. They certainly did not disappoint! We chose to have two musicians play with the DJ for the reception and a cellist for the ceremony. They arranged everything and I had nothing to worry about. They even thought of things I hadn't, like miking the officiant and having a hand-held microphone for the readings. Even the venue staff commented on what a pleasure it was to work with Nice. Afterwards, our DJ sent the list of songs so I could make a playlist. They added so much to our evening! I'm glad we chose them and would recommend them to anyone who puts music at the top of their priority list.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mark · Married on 11/05/2016

Not only was Nice Guys DJ one of the more moderately priced DJ options, they were most certainly the easiest to work with! The initial phone consultation with Hans convinced me that I made the right choice. They use an online portal where clients can easily plan their wedding, write out their wedding timeline, and choose individual songs for each point in the wedding. Our DJ, Jon, was amazing to work with and made us feel comfortable from our very first interaction with him. At the wedding he played all of the songs that we requested as well as other songs to keep the party going! We could tell that he really listened when we described the vibe that we wanted to have at the wedding. The photobooth add-on was much cheaper than hiring an individual photobooth vendor to come to the wedding, and it ended up being one of the more fun aspects of the whole reception! I really would recommend NiceGuys to anyone in the Southeast. I don't think that we could have found a better DJ service to use for our wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Annie · Married on 10/28/2016

Best wedding DJ ever.
    Hans was super involved and so good at reading the crowd - the dance floor was packed all night!!
    We really appreciated his input when we were trying to pick ceremony and cocktail hour music.
    Also their online portal is so cool and very easy to use!

We would definitely recommend Nice Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Mary Kay · Married on 10/22/2016

A DJ can make or break a party. We hired Hans for our daughter's wedding and he definitely made the party. The dance floor was crowded, filled with energy and smiles all night long. Our daughter and son-in-law said their wedding was everything they hoped it would be and more. Thank you Hans! Highly recommend. If you want to see how much fun, check out Kate & Caleb on the Nice Entertainment website.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Meredith · Married on 04/30/2016

So energetic! So helpful! So ready to please and so very flexible!

Sent on 12/27/2016

sherry · Married on 04/09/2016

I had Trey Butler as my Dj on my big day. What I can not say about him would be the better question. He came dressed to impressed. He was professional and very responsive. He played all music from my must playlist. He watched the guests at the wedding and went with it. We had a soul train line on our big day. That caught me so off guard. It took them a while to come because of the weather being so cold, but once out there the rest is history. We had a blast. Even when the shots song came on...omg. .. awesome. It was a blast and out guests had an great time. I have the photos to prove it. High recommend them. Thank you Trey.

Sent on 04/15/2016

I am so happy that I booked with this company!! I had been to a few amazing events previously that various members of their team had DJ'd and knew I needed the energy that they brought to my wedding. Unfortunately, the DJ I had initially booked became sick and needed to go to the hospital (he is doing much better!), but luckily for me, the Hans was able to fill in at the last second and provided me with even more than I ever expected! Many of my friends are getting married in the next year and have all told me that they will be booking with Nice as well!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Vicki · Married on 10/17/2015

Nice Guys were recommended to us and they were great! Very professional, organized, attentive and talented. They had a detailed online questionnaire and area to submit songs that helped me be even more organized. The day of the wedding, Trey was very discreet and sweet when he touched base with me on my wants and needs. It ended up being a little chilly that evening, but everyone was still out on the dance floor having a blast!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Hope · Married on 10/03/2015

Music, for me, was the one thing I was most excited about planning for my wedding (the first thing that I did after my engagement was create a playlist!). Hans was so good at listening to my vision and dreaming along with me... He even helped with the photo booth, and I will treasure those hilarious photos forever. I honestly do not think he could have done a better job. He did an incredible job at reading the crowd-- EVERYONE was dancing, and laughing, and singing! We were all a little bummed when they night came to an end... Thank you, Hans and team, for creating such a magical evening for us!

Sent on 11/17/2015

We booked Hans to be our DJ, and we used their bundle package for a better deal: photobooth with unlimited pictures, microphone for the officiant, and DJ services for the ceremony and reception. We also added on videography. Hans was very professional from the first meeting, about a year before our wedding. We met with him in person 2 times, but he was always available for emails, texts, and calls. Hans had great ideas for songs, and it was great having him to coordinate what we wanted for the wedding. The videographer arrived promptly on our big day, and I always saw her taking footage, so I know she did not miss anything! The photobooth was set up well, and it was a hit with the guests. The guests got a copy to take home, and they made us an album to take home that they could sign too. Hans was a great Emcee and DJ. He read the crowd, played the right songs, and always double checked with us if there was an odd song request from a guest or family member. I would highly recommend them!! Thanks Hans! -With love, Anh and Tri

Sent on 09/16/2015

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

So great to work with! Very interactive and easy website, and they are helpful all the way up to the big day!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Nice Guys DJ is the best in this business. They really kept the crowd going and everyone cant stop talking about how fun it was!

Thanks Hans for everything! We also add the live saxophone, it definitely added to the experience.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Nice Guys DJ’s was SUCH a fun and easy experience!! I met initially with the owner of the company, Hans Daniels, and he insisted on meeting in person at a local coffee shop. Initially I wasn’t wild about this idea since I was trying to compare as many DJ’s as possible to get the best price, but after meeting Hans in person he put me right at ease. He has tons of past DJ experience both at weddings and at clubs, and his pricing was easy to understand and very competitive. All these factors combined were the reasons we decided to go with Nice Guys for our wedding. A few of the other DJ companies we had been in contact with asked us why we decided to go with a different DJ company and I told them it was because Hans actually met up in person to discuss wedding details. After signing our contract, we realized that we didn’t have to pay the final amount due until the day before the wedding which gave us plenty of time to put together a full wedding budget. Another great thing about working with Nice Guys was being able to use their website to set up playlist details before the big day. We were able to set up entrance songs, father-daughter dance songs, "must play" lists and "do not play” lists. By the time I had my final phone call with Hans before the wedding, we basically already had everything set up via their website. The site was extremely easy to use and had just about every song we could think of to choose from. The day of the wedding went off perfectly and Nice Guys were a big reason why. Hans did an excellent job of playing the perfect song at the perfect moment. We had a number of songs that we wanted to have played, but after a while we told Hans just to play whatever he thought would do well. We really wanted our wedding reception to be a huge party and that’s exactly what it was. The dance floor stayed packed for the entire night and people who normally wouldn’t be caught dead dancing were dancing out of their shoes. I can’t say enough good thin

Sent on 07/09/2015

Hans and Nice Guys DJ are truly amazing! We had the distinct pleasure of having Hans as our DJ. The thing I loved the most is that Hans is so good at what he does -- he didn't need a whole lot to work with to throw a wonderful wedding reception! We didn't have much in terms of ideas to offer Hans -- but that was totally okay! -- Hans knew exactly how to run the show. Right from the get go, Hans was so wonderful to work with -- very professional, very honest and courteous in what he does. Our wedding was atypical in that we had two different ceremonies with a reception with specific songs that had to be played during the ceremonies, and it went smoothly! Hans' equipment was crisp, and the show went on without glitches! The online planning system is such a great touch -- it lets you specify what songs you want, what songs you don't want, and create a timeline to help things go smoothly. Truly impressed with Hans' work -- I've already recommended him to two of my friends. 5/5 stars easy.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Hans was INCREDIBLE! He is on top of his game before and during the wedding and has an amazingly seamless customer process. I am so pleased with what he and his team accomplished and would use them for ANY event in the future.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nice Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SO much! You and your family were absolutely amazing. The night was electric!!! I'm so lucky to have been a part of such a cool event.

Melissa · Married on 12/27/2014

We had a reception since we eloped six months ago. Everything about the experience was amazing. I wanted the reception to be about the attendees, so I gave Evan our DJ a list of songs of the first dance from weddings from couples who attended. The first song was for my husband's grandmother whose husband passed away seven years ago. Evan found the vocalist of the original songs and the moment she realize what song she would be dancing to, everyone in the room was crying. It was amazing. Evan was very accommodating, kept a great dance list, and even taught the party how to wobble. The next day, my entire family complimented us on our DJ selection. I have no doubt I would hire him again and definitely give my highest recommendations to a friend. Thank you for a lifetime of memories!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

We worked with Hans for our wedding. We had booked the baseline package and it was amazing! Nice Guys DJs were all wonderful to work with: professional, responsive, and attentive. I never once worried they weren't going to do exactly what they said they would. We wanted a unique song (not a commercially available recording) for our first dance and they worked with us to make sure everything was perfect. Hans knew exactly how to keep the party going, and even taught my finance The Wobble, which he keeps including in the recaps (Really? This was his favorite part of the reception?!). We had a ton of complements about the music and the reception party. Other than the first dance, we didn't offer much in the way of must play songs, and used the Nice Guys DJ recommendation lists to pick the Introduction song, Cake Cutting song, etc. These guys definitely know how to make throwing an amazing party look easy!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/24/2014

Thank you Hans for making our reception a fabulous dance party! Our guests had such complimentary things to say about you. Fabulous job. Super professional. Great sense for how the crowd was feeling. We were so happy that you were with us in Charleston for our special day. Thanks again!!

Brides - you will not be disappointed with Hans and the Nice Guys DJ team!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Ariane · Married on 10/18/2014

Hans and Nice Guys DJ was amazing! We're so glad we chose them for our entertainment.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2014

Nice Guys Dj is the best! Everyone I worked with (Hans, NIck, and my DJ Evan) was super nice, and professional. They were always available, and easy to reach when I needed them. During my wedding and reception Evan kept things moving, and kept all of my guests happy with his music selections. He really kept the party going, I would definitely recommend Evan for your wedding or event!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jonathan · Married on 09/20/2014

NiceGuys DJ was absolutely incredible - I can't say enough good things about them. Their professionalism was beyond what I ever expected, their website made it easy to navigate, and most importantly, their DJ read the crowd and guided the audience on a journey - from Sinatra to Pharrell, they worked the crowd, and even got our 93 year old grandfather to toss away the walker and boogie!

Sent on 09/24/2014