Nice Entertainment Reviews

Nice Entertainment 6
Nice Entertainment 7
  • Dylan

Dylan Jenkins · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Don't over think it - Have a NICE Wedding!

This team was so easy to work with, clear concise details/information, reasonable pricing, super flexible and understanding. Austin, our DJ, did better than we all expected.. I gave him a pretty vague picture of what we wanted (in my opinion) and he managed to find his way and completely hit the nail on the head - absolutely CRUSHED it and even got all our photo booth pictures back in less than 24 hours! When people from different backgrounds and different age demographics go out of their way to compliment our DJ, you know a great job was done. Great job, Austin! Great job, NICE!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Monique M · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Vince was amazing!

Vince was amazing. Professional, courtesy and fun. Our guests loved him and he kept the dance floor full with guests of all ages. Thank you Vince for making my daughter's wedding amazing!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Dankenbrink · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Excellent and would Highly Recommend

Working with Nice Entertainment from start to finish was an easy process. I work in the Wedding industry as a Designer so I appreciate good vendors. I will continue to recommend them to future clients.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jack Scherger · Married on 04/27/2019

Jeremiah is awesome! Thanks Nice!

Nice entertainment was a pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process, and Jeremiah knocked it out the park during the reception! He called us prior to the big day to feel out our music taste, played all of our must plays and read the crowd throughout the night. He also mic'd the officiant and DJ'd the cocktail hour! The night couldn't have gone better! Thanks for everything Nice and Jeremiah!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 04/27/2019

The most fun ever!

The folks at NICE Entertainment are TOP NOTCH at a great value! From start to finish, our wedding DJ experience was FLAWless. The online portal helped us so much, and Austin was so so sweet, and kept the people dancing all night long! We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding and reception turned out. If I could do it all over, I would choose NICE again and again!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/23/2019

Jon was amazing

Jon made our experience seamless and so easy! He totally got us and understood that we didn't want the basic "wedding playlist". We talked over Facetime a few months before our wedding about what we vaguely wanted and then on the phone the week before to go over ceremony music (we were planning our wedding from NYC). Everyone was commenting on how incredible our DJ was and he kept everyone dancing until the very end of the night. Thank you for making our day so special, Jon - you are incredible!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Nice Entertainment 14

Peter · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly HIGHLY recommend Nice Entertainment for your wedding!

Nice Entertainment was perfect. We conducted pretty thorough research on the various DJ's and entertainment companies that do weddings in the Atlanta area. We were really impressed with Nice's website and scheduled a call. We spoke with Christian, and immediately felt like NIce would be a great fit for us. We liked that they offered 3 different packages. We went with their Mansion package, which includes a percussionist and a sax player. Christian was our DJ. Coordinating with him throughout the planning process was super easy. He was incredibly responsive and super fun to plan with - he helped us brainstorm some great ideas and gave great input into the timeline of our wedding without being pushy at all. The actual reception went off without a hitch. He played most every song request we had and did a great job of reading the crowd. The Sax and Percussionist were also awesome. The percussionist brought all kind of extra instruments (#cowbell) for folks in the audience to play which was super fun. Christian really went out of his way in so many ways to make this weekend perfect for us. We really can't thank Christian and Nice Entertainment enough. Definitely recommend Nice Entertainment!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Sf Fd · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience with DJ Jon!

Jon at Nice Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding earlier this month and I cannot say enough about how awesome he was! All through the planning stages, he was available and responsive to any questions. He got to know my husband and I and really listened to the things that were important to us. We wanted a wedding focused on dancing and having fun on the dance floor and it wouldn't have been quite as amazing if it weren't for DJ Jon! We really appreciate how fun he made our night and can't thank him enough!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2019

Happiest accident ever!

I stumbled upon Nice Entertainment by accident, and I'm so glad that I did! I had NO IDEA how to even begin looking for a DJ for my wedding. I found the Nice guys and gave them a shot. After one conversation with Christian, I knew that these fellas were exactly as they market themselves, SUPER NICE GUYS! The online client portal makes the planning process so easy, and these guys make it easy to contact them if you have any questions at any point. We were SO lucky to have the one and only Hans Daniels actually DJ our wedding, and I am telling you it was absolutely incredible! The dance floor was full the entire night! The photo booth provided by Nice Entertainment was a total hit. Our guests will not stop talking about how amazing our reception was, and I 100% have to give credit to Hans and his team at Nice Entertainment!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Nice Entertainment 15
    Nice Entertainment 16
    Nice Entertainment 17
    Nice Entertainment 18
  • Bertille

Bertille · Married on 12/29/2018

You Need Nice Entertainment!!

Wow oh wow!! Nice entertainment is where it’s at!! My then fiancé and I looked at a few different DJ’s. We had a big ballroom wedding and we only wanted the best of the best!! Well, we got that AND great pricing with Nice Entertainment. Our DJ was Hans and he was so professional yet so laid back that we just knew he had it all taken care of! We had our first call and he totally understood our vibe. We then booked him and began putting the songs on their client portal which was awesome because it has almost any song you can imagine so it gives you great ideas! We had 2 more calls with him to finalize everything and the day of... he was SO prepared. He had the perfect energy and the perfect amount of talking and letting the guests know what was going on without being the center of attention. It’s a real art and Nice Entertainment was able to do that! He also kept the music at a GREAT lower volume while eating so everyone could hear their conversations and then turned it way up for the dancing! He got EVERYONE to the dance floor! I even had my 85 year old grandfather tap me on the shoulder and ask to dance with me!! Hans made that extremely special moment happen for me because he knew the ebbs and flows of a wedding reception and knew when songs were the right timing! If you’re looking for a reliable DJ company that will wow you and not break the bank (basically the best of all worlds) book Nice Entertainment!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Nice Entertainment's reply:

Bertille you and Brian were such a pleasure to work with! It was an honor to be a part of such an amazing night!

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional Service and Entertainment

We chose Nice Entertainment to DJ our wedding based on their glowing reviews on various wedding websites, so I wanted to leave my own version to encourage any future brides and grooms to use this company! Everybody knows that a great wedding typically comes down to the entertainment. Jerry and Nice Entertainment came through for us in incredible ways to make our wedding ceremony and reception so memorable!! We have already had so many compliments from our guests on the music selection and Jerry’s classy, yet upbeat delivery style! Not only was Jerry quick to respond to any calls or texts involving questions or last minute changes, but Nice’s online portal was so user friendly and allowed us to organize our timeline and song selections efficiently long before our wedding day arrived. Jerry was incredibly receptive to our requests prior to the wedding day and was able to seamlessly include so many amazing genres to our reception playlist that had all generations dancing. In addition to fulfilling our many requests, he was able to read the crowd and make his own professional judgment calls to make sure our guests were all enjoying the night. If you want a reliable, classy, respectable DJ, pick these guys!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun & Inviting DJ/Sax/Percussion

We had a great experience with Stephen as our DJ for our St. Augustine, FL wedding. As soon as he was assigned to us, we were able to talk to him about must plays, must not plays, as well as the vibe we were hoping to achieve with our wedding music. He and the Nice Entertainment team definitely delivered on music and customer service. We had reception music only but included a phenomenal sax player and percussionist...zero regrets! They made a fantastic talented team and kept people on the dance floor all evening very effortlessly, mixing different decades and genres that everyone loved. Thanks Nice Entertainment!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful DJ - Glad we went with them!

Wonderful experience with Nice Entertainment. It was kind of nerve-wracking picking a DJ... they are so important to the day and you never know if you're going to like their vibe. Jeremiah was our DJ and he was awesome. From our first introductory phone call, he took the time to explain the process to us and learned what we liked and didn't like. The client portal is super easy to use and we were able to give him an idea of the songs we liked/didn't like for the reception. At the wedding, he played the perfect mix of old and new music, keeping everyone happy. We had so many people tell us how much fun they had dancing...I was truly impressed by just how many of our guests danced the night away. Thanks Jeremiah & Nice Entertainment!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Traci Parr Park · Married on 10/19/2018

LEGIT Dance club DJ rocks our wedding!

Nice Guy Ent made our wedding reception a HIT! - Our guests never left the dance floor, AND he ran sound for our ceremony and cocktail period. Love the software they use to capture our song request and wedding vibe. Hans mashed up the best of every song and blended the evening with precision. Professional, fun, experienced - best of the best. 100% satisfied - Best money spent for our wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Nice Entertainment 19
    Nice Entertainment 20
    Nice Entertainment 21
    Nice Entertainment 22

Beth · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing. Can't say enough good things about them. We hired Nice after the band we booked told us they couldn't make it. I found them through looking at online reviews and I'm so glad I found them. Organized, thorough, FUN, punctual, great team players with the other wedding vendors. Did I say FUN? HIGHLY organized - way more organized than me and helped me not only with the music, but gave me tools to help me think about the overall flow of the wedding. He was also happy to incorporate my music into the playlist for the cocktail hour and dinner, and then switched to dance music. Everyone raved about how great the DJ was and we all had a blast. He kept a crowd of people ages 3 to 76 on the dance floor - and I didn't give him much guidance in advance of what music to play. Not only that, our DJ Vince smiled the entire night. We also got the photo booth and people are still talking about that - way better than any other photo booth I've seen. I would highly recommend and I'd do it all over again.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Rachel and Brady

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome dj

kept the music going and had everyone out on the dance floor. Paul was amazing and Hans was super responsive.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Nice Entertainment was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator Whitewood Events. I first spoke with Christian who was extremely nice and easily answered all my questions on the first phone call with him. We decided to do the Peachtree Package using their DJ services and the photobooth plus we added on a ceremony musician, a guitarist. The portal that Nice Entertainment uses makes it extremely easy to get all of your special songs (ex: first dance, father-daughter, etc) planned out. They also recommend songs if you are lost on what songs to choose. Not too long before the wedding, Jeremiah was assigned to be our DJ. Nathan and I spoke with Jeremiah on the phone and we hit it off right away. He was extremely nice and actually, completed a very special request for us. We asked him to mash together two Beatles songs for the father daughter dance. He did it perfectly and I know my dad was very happy that he was able to make that happen. Christian worked to find us a guitarist for our ceremony. Rod was assigned to us and happily performed our request to play an acoustic version of "Your Song" for our ceremony. It was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Then, we danced the rest of the night away. Jeremiah kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole night. All of our guest had a blast and (not to brag on us, but to brag on Jeremiah) they said it was one of the best weddings they had been to in a while! My husband and I only got to go into the photobooth once, but obviously our guests enjoyed it judging by all of the pictures we got in an album after the wedding! I would highly recommend Nice Entertainment to anyone looking to have blast at their wedding! Thank you to Christian, Jeremiah, and Rod for adding the perfect sound track to the best day ever.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Nice Entertainment 23
    Nice Entertainment 24
    Nice Entertainment 25
    Nice Entertainment 26
    Nice Entertainment 27
    Nice Entertainment 28

Daniel · Married on 02/24/2018

The team over at Nice Entertainment did an excellent job for our February 2018 wedding in Charleston, SC - both in the lead up and during the day of our wedding. Their online payment system, client portal, and responsiveness of their DJ really helped reduce the stress associated with wedding planning.

Jon R. was our DJ and he was incredible to work with from start to finish! He did such a great job of really listening to us in the lead up to our wedding regarding our music selections, the sequencing of reception events, and the overall tone we wanted to set for our guests. Even in the final week before the wedding, when my now-husband and I were way behind schedule regarding making certain final decisions, Jon patiently walked us through it all until we were able to check off all music-related decisions from our checklist. The day of the wedding, Jon pulled off both his DJ and emcee roles flawlessly. He was great at reading the room and responding accordingly to keep the energy going; everyone had an amazing time! Everything went perfectly and we're so grateful to him for all of it.

Nice Entertainment was so easy to work with and provided a quality service for a very reasonable price. Incredible value! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 10/27/2017

Nice Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding day! Through them, we were able to choose our ceremony musician, DJ, AND photo booth! They made everything really easy and fun - it was really great to be able to check off all those boxes in one place. Our DJ, Christian, was fantastic! He has a positive energy about him that really helps to get you excited about the process and the day. He was easy going and even helped us to create a custom first dance song! He kept the dance floor packed all night and did an awesome job! It was everything I had hoped for. We heard so many great things from our quests about him and the party – everyone had a fabulous time dancing the night away! Nice Entertainment is a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Christian and the Nice Entertainment team - Our reception was a huge hit and we have them to thank.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sophia · Married on 08/19/2017

Nice! We had a great time, will use again

Sent on 12/11/2017

Keely · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I got married back in July, and we had the Mansion package via Nice Entertainment for DJ/live saxophonist/live percussionist...they did an AMAZING job! Christian Jay was our DJ, and he did a great job reading the crowd and the energy! Our dance floor was packed until the end of the reception, and since the wedding, we have gotten tons of compliments on the music/entertainment! Christian even coordinated a specific mashup for the father/daughter dance which helped make that memory even more special. Nice entertainment is organized, reliable, efficient, and talented. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a BLAST at their wedding :)

Sent on 11/04/2017

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

We had heard them at a friend's wedding, so when it came time for us to choose a DJ we knew exactly who we wanted. They certainly did not disappoint! We chose to have two musicians play with the DJ for the reception and a cellist for the ceremony. They arranged everything and I had nothing to worry about. They even thought of things I hadn't, like miking the officiant and having a hand-held microphone for the readings. Even the venue staff commented on what a pleasure it was to work with Nice. Afterwards, our DJ sent the list of songs so I could make a playlist. They added so much to our evening! I'm glad we chose them and would recommend them to anyone who puts music at the top of their priority list.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mark · Married on 11/05/2016

Not only was Nice Guys DJ one of the more moderately priced DJ options, they were most certainly the easiest to work with! The initial phone consultation with Hans convinced me that I made the right choice. They use an online portal where clients can easily plan their wedding, write out their wedding timeline, and choose individual songs for each point in the wedding. Our DJ, Jon, was amazing to work with and made us feel comfortable from our very first interaction with him. At the wedding he played all of the songs that we requested as well as other songs to keep the party going! We could tell that he really listened when we described the vibe that we wanted to have at the wedding. The photobooth add-on was much cheaper than hiring an individual photobooth vendor to come to the wedding, and it ended up being one of the more fun aspects of the whole reception! I really would recommend NiceGuys to anyone in the Southeast. I don't think that we could have found a better DJ service to use for our wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Annie · Married on 10/28/2016

Best wedding DJ ever.
    Hans was super involved and so good at reading the crowd - the dance floor was packed all night!!
    We really appreciated his input when we were trying to pick ceremony and cocktail hour music.
    Also their online portal is so cool and very easy to use!

We would definitely recommend Nice Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 12/14/2016