NIC Entertainment Reviews

192 | Hackensack, NJ

192 Reviews for NIC Entertainment

Lindsey Whitman · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Professional and

Working with Nick for the weeks leading up to my event was easy and simple. He was professional and timely and knew the answers before i even asked the questions (which is not surprising with his experience).
    His work was nothing short of amazing and I would recommend him over and over to anyone who needs FUN at a party or event. Thank you so much NICK for everything!! You truly made my son's party fun and memorable!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Natalie Urbaniak · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Nick made my wedding an amazing night!!

Nick was honestly AMAZING. Throughout the whole process, he was on top of things, professional and friendly. He was flexible about my last minute changes and was able to read the vibe of the party very well. I got so many compliments from my guests on my DJ choice! He truly was an awesome choice/host to my wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Donna

Donna Jacobs · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great photo booth!!

We throw an annual party and have been using NIC Entertainment to provide our photo booth for the last three years. Nick is responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Nick was recommended to me by a friend and we could not have been happier. He made everything simple and easy during the planning process and was on top of everything. He offered everything from a Photo Booth to uplighting in any color and monogram lighting that he customized for us. I didn't have to worry about anything. The night of the wedding I was blown away with how great the uplighting looked and everyone loved the Photo Booth. Nick had everyone dancing the whole night, including my 92 year old great aunt. He started out the night with traditional wedding songs and by the end of the night we felt like we were in a club with his custom mixes. The dance floor was shaking. It's a month later and we're still getting compliments on how fun our wedding was and a huge part of that is because of Nick.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Evonne Zanfardino · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Sweet 16 Fun

Nick did a great job at my daughter's Sweet 16. He took requests and read the crowd. All the kids were pleased and adults enjoyed as well. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Estephanie

Estephanie Betances · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellence & Professionalism

We worked with Nick for our wedding earlier this month. Since the day we met him, we knew we were in good hands. He was professional and helpful. The day of the event he exceeded our expectations with his music selection (in addition to what we had requested) and kept us all dancing the entire night. The lighting was beautiful as well. We had zero stress in his hands. Would definitely recommend 100%. Thanks, again, Nick, for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Jane T · Married on 01/12/2020

Fabulous 50th Birthday

Just wanted to say thanks for a really fun night at my 50th yesterday. I have had many comments about the great music and dancing, and there are lots of very sore feet in my neighborhood today!
    It was so great and easy working with you- thanks for helping me celebrate in style.

Sent on 12/27/2019

James Singer · Married on 12/14/2019

Surprise 50th Birthday Party

Rafael did an amazing job. He played great music all night and mc's the evening perfectly.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Keith

Keith Devereaux · Married on 12/10/2019

Homecoming Dance DJ - Great Time!

Nic was our DJ for my school's (I'm a teacher) homecoming dance. Nic was prompt, professional, and knew exactly how to get the kids moving. The kids all had a great time and I can't say enough good things about our experience with NIC entertainment.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Shari Whitman · Married on 11/24/2019

The overall experience was fantastic

I highly recommend NIC entertainment . They are a pleasure to work with. High quality and very professional.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Monroy · Married on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for everything!

Our wedding was a blast !! My friends and family are still obsessing over the music and photo booth. That mirror photo booth is the coolest ever! Thank you for taking the time to meet with us and taking the time to walk us through how you will be set up at the venue. The experience was great and I highly recommend your services. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Married on 11/03/2019

Quick to respond

Quick to respond to my message and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jeannine

Jeannine Morneau · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding DJ

We could not have picked a better DJ, he played all the songs we requested and didn't play any of the ones we didn't :) He kept the crowd out of their seats and on their feet dancing all night long. He read the crowd and kept the party going. He was a great MC, DJ, and the photo booth props were hilarious and unexpected. I'd hire him again anytime

Sent on 09/22/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended

Nick did a great job DJing our wedding. He worked with us to create a great soundtrack and accommodate the guests who wanted to dance, and the older crowd who wanted to be comfortable. The photo booth was a really awesome bonus - the photos and the album are super fun. We had a barn wedding, so we liked that he had a rustic styled DJ booth that fit right in. Also, he worked well with the caterers, the officiant and the photographer to create a cohesive event.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Tom Eickelberg · Married on 08/02/2019

Exceptional, personal service at our wedding

Nick was absolutely exceptional with our wedding. He did a great job reading the room and chanigng the music to fit the crowd, and played an exceptional cocktail hour and dinner playlist. Several of our guests complimented his taste, and the pace at which he made the music fit the party. Can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jacqueline Jagernauth · Married on 07/19/2019

We made the the best choice and could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!!!

The entire room was dancing the entire night! My husband’s family said they’re never been to a wedding where guests start dancing before dinner.
    Nick was amazing in every step of the planning of our wedding. Nick was professional and very helpful and responsive to all of my questions and I had a lot of questions. Also very efficient in providing us a guide/ template. I found this extremely useful. Nick was very accommodating on working with me as I hand selected specific songs/artists/genres and excerpts of songs for our Play list.
    All of our guests, including me and my groom danced from beginning to end.
    Many of our guests, including our parents’ mentioned that the music was really great and it is by far the best wedding they’ve ever attended.
    Thank you Nick for making our night extra special and awesome. You are really great at what you do!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Miluska

Miluska · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Having Nick as our DJ was one of the best decisions we ever made! Our Wedding took place at Old Tappan Manor on 06/29/19. I had a total of 150 guests and it was, I would say a very multicultural wedding. I am Peruvian and my husband Allen is from Illinois and we honestly thought it would be a challenge for our DJ to find ideal songs that all of ours guests could enjoy. Our guests were from all different age groups and different ethnicities. This was not a challenge at all for Nick! He said to us he could read the crowd very easily and that is exactly what he did! Our guests were dancing all night long and loved Nick as well as Rafael- our Spanish MC! The bilingual services were great! and it was so nice to have Rafael make a few announcements in Spanish, specially since I had a lot of family visiting from Peru that didn't speak English. The night was great! Nick was also very flexible and incorporated La Hora Loca, aka The crazy hour which was awesome! Everyone had glow sticks and dancing to super upbeat music which was a blast! Nick was also very flexible when meeting with us and super professional! Thank you Nick and Rafael for making our night so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Vincent Distefano · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing

From the moment my Fiancé & I started to finalize details, Nick was super attentive in perfecting our day. When the day came, everything was seamless & perfect! Many guests complimented us throughout the night on what an excellent job he was doing. We cannot Thank Nick enough-our evening was simply perfection!

Sent on 07/04/2019

N Mb · Married on 06/14/2019

8th grade dance

Friendly and managed kids well

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Scott

Scott Papetti · Married on 06/08/2019

So easy to work with!!!

Working with Nick through Nic Entertainment was such a laid back and easy experience that he never made my wife or I ever stressed out about the music for our wedding. Our guests had a tremendous time, and every one of them said that the DJ was fantastic!!! Not to mention the fact that he displayed his new sleek DJ booth for the 1st time and it also was a big hit. Nick, along with the other vendors (the photographer Sean Gallant, who was also recommended by Nick) made our day absolutely PERFECT!!! We would 1,000% recommended Nick to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any event!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Lemons · Married on 06/01/2019

The best!!

I can’t express how happy I am that we chose Nick as the DJ for the most important day of our lives. He made everything so easy. He was very quick to respond to my emails. I spoke with Nick on the phone before booking him and I immediately knew that I wanted him as our DJ. He was so nice and easy to talk to.

Nick played all my special requests and chose great songs in the genres that I had said I liked. He did a fantastic job of keeping everyone out on the dance floor. I received so many compliments about the music.
    If you want an amazing DJ, I highly suggest you choose Nick, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Lucille

Lucille · Married on 05/18/2019

Saved my daughters Sweet 16

I waited till the last minute to book a Photobooth for my daughters sweet 16. Nic made it so easy and smooth to book . He eased my anxiety. Everyone loved their pics!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jennifer O’Day · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18th Wedding

Nick went above and beyond for our wedding this past May. He was not only professional and easy to work with he kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long! It was truly wonderful and guests are still talking about it. Thank you Nick!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Cherylan Shea · Married on 05/17/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Nick was amazing. He played to the crowd and kept it clean and appropriate. His music mixes were so cool!! We had a great time thanks to him! The photo booth was perfect too!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Monica Jacome · Married on 05/04/2019

They exceed expectations.

They are very professional and reliable. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 05/27/2019