NIC Entertainment Reviews

201 | Hackensack, NJ

201 Reviews for NIC Entertainment

Jeffrey A. · Married on 05/26/2021

Senior Prom

NIck with N.I.C. entertainment did an amazing job with our Senior Prom this year. Thank you so much for the great experience.

Sent on 06/02/2021

Barb E. · Married on 05/22/2021

Worth every penny!

Our guests LOVED the Magic Mirror!! The pictures came out hysterical. Nick was awesome to work with, very responsive, completely independent throughout the night so we didn't worry about our guests being helped. The setup and breakdown were seamless to us. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Danielle B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Nic made my special day more special. I had an older crowd and he was able to get them up and dancing. He kept in constant contact during the changes because of the pandemic. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 05/21/2021

Kevin Z. · Married on 05/10/2021

Rocked the Party - Highly Recommend

Nick was simply incredible. We had originally booked Key Largo as our destination wedding. Obviously with Covid we had to change it all. Nick not only rocked the party, he took control at certain points of our night to help keep things in an orderly fashion and follow a sort of schedule. I can't say enough of how much of an amazing job he did, keeping the party dancing and a seamless flow. He did two of my brother's weddings prior, and they had different music tastes from me. He followed our guidance and also threw in songs that fit perfectly for our mood, crowd and party. I can't give a higher rating, a 10+, A+! Book him!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Tiannah

Tiannah F. · Married on 03/28/2021

Wedding DJ who was absolutely amazing

Nic was absolutely amazing!!! He was kind and excellent to communicate with. I am Spanish and my husband is white so the music choices were everywhere but he did amazing playing both Spanish and English songs. Having a wedding during covid was not easy but so glad we had Nic to help with our special day. Such an amazing dj and we could not have picked better. ❤️

Sent on 03/30/2021

Patricia · Married on 03/20/2021

The best! Book them today!

NIC Entertainment provided amazing service for our wedding on 3.20.21! We hired them for DJ, Photo Booth and MC. Nick was extremely responsive and professional every step of the way. He was so easy to work with even when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid.

I am Dominican and my husband is African-American and he did a phenomenal job of blending the two cultures musically. All of our guests were on the dance floor and had an amazing time! We received so many compliments about the music.

Booking NIC Entertainment was one of the best planning decisions that we made for our wedding. Book them today and you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Lindsey W. · Married on 01/01/2021

Professional and

Working with Nick for the weeks leading up to my event was easy and simple. He was professional and timely and knew the answers before i even asked the questions (which is not surprising with his experience).
    His work was nothing short of amazing and I would recommend him over and over to anyone who needs FUN at a party or event. Thank you so much NICK for everything!! You truly made my son's party fun and memorable!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Varian

Varian H. · Married on 01/01/2021

"N.I.C.E." is an Understatement

Where to begin...from the first email we sent out to Nick to the actual wedding day and even the days after, Nick has simply epitomized what it means to be a true professional. The approach he has to dealing with his clients makes you feel genuinely taken cared of; where he simply provides you with a wide range of services and options, shares expert logistical advice and most importantly, treats you with respect and delivers your wedding vision.

Nick provides various wedding services and will never push any "add on" element to your choice of package. One of his lines is that we do not 'need' anything at the wedding, it is simply all about what we 'want.' In other words, Nick does not care if you choose a full package service or just one item from his offerings, all he cares about is providing amazing service.

In the process of choosing our package, Nick first asked several questions to get an understanding of who we are and our style. He made a point to get to know us before even suggesting anything, and we truly appreciate that. We saw first hand how Nick pays attention to every single detail; from the pronunciation of names, to wedding day timelines, to making sure you have your photos saved (if you choose a wedding booth) to everything in between! We cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Nick. Nick even helped accommodated a special request we made by making a special cut of two songs my wife and I danced to.

My wife and I are extremely grateful to Nick and his team; we highly recommend choosing N.I.C. Entertainment for your special day!!!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Natalie U. · Married on 11/11/2020

Nick made my wedding an amazing night!!

Nick was honestly AMAZING. Throughout the whole process, he was on top of things, professional and friendly. He was flexible about my last minute changes and was able to read the vibe of the party very well. I got so many compliments from my guests on my DJ choice! He truly was an awesome choice/host to my wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/16/2020

Highly highly recommend !

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a COVID couple, Nick worked with us to plan not only our large reception that will happen in 2021 but our backyard intimate party that occurred just a few weeks ago. Nick was easy to reach and always just a quick email away. Nick absolutely rocked our backyard reception. All of our guests enjoyed the music and said it was absolutely perfect. Nick followed each request and even played longer than asked for. I am so happy that we get to work again with Nick in 2021.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Donna

Donna J. · Married on 09/09/2020

Great photo booth!!

We throw an annual party and have been using NIC Entertainment to provide our photo booth for the last three years. Nick is responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2020

Nick was recommended to me by a friend and we could not have been happier. He made everything simple and easy during the planning process and was on top of everything. He offered everything from a Photo Booth to uplighting in any color and monogram lighting that he customized for us. I didn't have to worry about anything. The night of the wedding I was blown away with how great the uplighting looked and everyone loved the Photo Booth. Nick had everyone dancing the whole night, including my 92 year old great aunt. He started out the night with traditional wedding songs and by the end of the night we felt like we were in a club with his custom mixes. The dance floor was shaking. It's a month later and we're still getting compliments on how fun our wedding was and a huge part of that is because of Nick.

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel C. · Married on 08/08/2020

The Most Perfect Day & The Best Time Ever!

Nick was the best DJ we have ever heard! He was very thorough and kept the party going. We loved chatting with him for ideas and it was easy to go through his website to pick out exactly what we wanted for our special day! He was amazing! Everyone had the best time! Our wedding in our eyes, our families and friends eyes is now called the Party of 2020! I recommend him for any type of party you are having! He was hands down the best!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Evonne Z. · Married on 03/01/2020

Sweet 16 Fun

Nick did a great job at my daughter's Sweet 16. He took requests and read the crowd. All the kids were pleased and adults enjoyed as well. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Estephanie

Estephanie B. · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellence & Professionalism

We worked with Nick for our wedding earlier this month. Since the day we met him, we knew we were in good hands. He was professional and helpful. The day of the event he exceeded our expectations with his music selection (in addition to what we had requested) and kept us all dancing the entire night. The lighting was beautiful as well. We had zero stress in his hands. Would definitely recommend 100%. Thanks, again, Nick, for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Jane · Married on 01/12/2020

Fabulous 50th Birthday

Just wanted to say thanks for a really fun night at my 50th yesterday. I have had many comments about the great music and dancing, and there are lots of very sore feet in my neighborhood today!
    It was so great and easy working with you- thanks for helping me celebrate in style.

Sent on 12/27/2019

James S. · Married on 12/14/2019

Surprise 50th Birthday Party

Rafael did an amazing job. He played great music all night and mc's the evening perfectly.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Keith

Keith D. · Married on 12/10/2019

Homecoming Dance DJ - Great Time!

Nic was our DJ for my school's (I'm a teacher) homecoming dance. Nic was prompt, professional, and knew exactly how to get the kids moving. The kids all had a great time and I can't say enough good things about our experience with NIC entertainment.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Shari W. · Married on 11/24/2019

The overall experience was fantastic

I highly recommend NIC entertainment . They are a pleasure to work with. High quality and very professional.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline M. · Married on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for everything!

Our wedding was a blast !! My friends and family are still obsessing over the music and photo booth. That mirror photo booth is the coolest ever! Thank you for taking the time to meet with us and taking the time to walk us through how you will be set up at the venue. The experience was great and I highly recommend your services. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Becca

Becca U. · Married on 11/03/2019

Quick to respond

Quick to respond to my message and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jeannine

Jeannine M. · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding DJ

We could not have picked a better DJ, he played all the songs we requested and didn't play any of the ones we didn't :) He kept the crowd out of their seats and on their feet dancing all night long. He read the crowd and kept the party going. He was a great MC, DJ, and the photo booth props were hilarious and unexpected. I'd hire him again anytime

Sent on 09/22/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended

Nick did a great job DJing our wedding. He worked with us to create a great soundtrack and accommodate the guests who wanted to dance, and the older crowd who wanted to be comfortable. The photo booth was a really awesome bonus - the photos and the album are super fun. We had a barn wedding, so we liked that he had a rustic styled DJ booth that fit right in. Also, he worked well with the caterers, the officiant and the photographer to create a cohesive event.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Tom E. · Married on 08/02/2019

Exceptional, personal service at our wedding

Nick was absolutely exceptional with our wedding. He did a great job reading the room and chanigng the music to fit the crowd, and played an exceptional cocktail hour and dinner playlist. Several of our guests complimented his taste, and the pace at which he made the music fit the party. Can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jacqueline J. · Married on 07/19/2019

We made the the best choice and could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!!!

The entire room was dancing the entire night! My husband’s family said they’re never been to a wedding where guests start dancing before dinner.
    Nick was amazing in every step of the planning of our wedding. Nick was professional and very helpful and responsive to all of my questions and I had a lot of questions. Also very efficient in providing us a guide/ template. I found this extremely useful. Nick was very accommodating on working with me as I hand selected specific songs/artists/genres and excerpts of songs for our Play list.
    All of our guests, including me and my groom danced from beginning to end.
    Many of our guests, including our parents’ mentioned that the music was really great and it is by far the best wedding they’ve ever attended.
    Thank you Nick for making our night extra special and awesome. You are really great at what you do!

Sent on 08/20/2019