NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

174 | Nashua, NH

174 Reviews for NH Images Photography + Video

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Getting my husband to agree to a videographer was difficult because he was convinced photographs would be enough.. after the wedding and watching our video, he realized ( and even admitted!) he was wrong! Our video was so phenomenal, Jaime did such an amazing job capturing the love, energy and emotions of our wedding day.. it was like watching a love story, but it was our own! Our wedding day went by so fast it was nice to be able to relive every moment :) Jaime, you did such a phenomenal job and Ryan and I are truly blessed to have had you be a part of our wedding day. You are the best videographer around and we highly recommend you everywhere we go!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

we had Peter as our photographer and Matt as videographer for our wedding day in June. They were both beyond amazing and we can't say enough good things about them. The day of Peter surprised as with a second photographer Bruce who was also beyond amazing from assisting with the photos and our large wedding party he went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. we just recently received our wedding album and are so happy with how it came out. Peter, Bruce, and Matt all worked off each other and so perfectly with each other to capture every moment they are the ultimate team!! From our first meetings to our wedding day to receiving our video and photos to meeting with Peter to go over our wedding album we were so happy with everything. Like I said before we had a large wedding party and also a bridesmaid who is wheel chair bound and they did everything they could to accommodate everyone and made everyone feel completely comfortable. You can't go wrong with choosing NH images photography and Video for your wedding day !!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/29/2016

Where do I even start... me and my husband absolutely LOVE Peter. We knew from the very first time that we saw him and his work that he is more than just a photographer, he is an artist. We both agreed that photography was super important to us- and after meeting with Peter, we knew the other photographers we had met with were no competition- Peter is leagues above them. Peter is so professional and talented, and very personable. We were both so nervous for our engagement shoot- but Peter made us feel so comfortable, and we got some amazing shots (and it was the hottest day of the summer)! Before the wedding we met with him to review our timeline and go over must have photos. Again, Peter really helped us calm our nerves, and made a very detailed plan for our day. I even told him about my sister, who has special needs and could benefit from some positive affirmations/comments during the day- to which Peter was so very nice and understanding. Flash forward to our wedding day- Peter was magically wonderful. Seriously- everything I could have wanted from him, he went above and beyond. He even made sure my wedding coordinator (who was VERY pushy) put my needs above hers- which I am internally grateful for. Peter was a great support for me throughout the stress that comes with having a wedding. AND he made my sister feel so special throughout the day, which was a complete bonus. All of our friends and family commented on how amazing Peter was- especially when he laid down on the floor to capture some awesome dance moves! Peter went above and beyond, and our pictures came out so beautiful. We couldn't possibly imagine our wedding day without him! Thank you PETER!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Peter for our May 7th wedding. He is extremely talented, responsive and helpful. He has a great personality too which is so important. I felt nervous during the engagement shoot, but Peter's great sense of humor was perfect in calming me down and capturing our natural smiles. Both of us were totally at ease for the wedding day pictures. Peter was so helpful and patient when it was time to select the pictures for our wedding album. All in all Peter was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Krista · Married on 04/09/2016

We hired Peter to photograph our wedding this past April and were not disappointed in the least! He is extremely personable, professional, and meticulous about every detail. He kept a flexible schedule and was accommodating to our needs which required some late meetings driving from Boston to Nashua. We could not be happier with the way that our photos turned out! Peter captured every moment perfectly and we received many compliments on the quality of his work. We would highly recommend him to anybody seeking a top quality photographer!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Laura · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I offer our highest recommendation that you use Peter and NH Images for your wedding photography needs.

It was super easy to communicate with and get a hold of Peter. He always responded promptly. Peter was also easily able to accommodate my super busy schedule with our pre-wedding meetings.

Peter did an excellent job obtaining the photos which we sought on our wedding day. His professionalism was clear by the way he could corral people and keep everyone on schedule with the post-wedding photography. During our (very short) ceremony, when the guests were forgot to be told to be seated, Peter did an excellent job waiving everyone back down into their seats. This type of experience is very important, with a timid photographer it is super easy to fall behind schedule on your big day--a friendly easy-going photographer (like Peter) is also important so that you appear calm in your photos.

Peter promptly delivered the wedding photographs and respected all of our wishes with respect to the publicity of the photographs. The photos themselves are absolutely stunning and we could not have asked for a better photographer.

Peter's experience is clear in the quality of his work, his professionalism, including his calm nature during the wedding, and the absolute brilliance in the photographs.

We recommend NH Images with no reservations, you would be lucky to have him as your wedding photographer. We also would be happy to provide a reference for Peter if needed.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Alicia · Married on 12/05/2015

I am SO happy i choose NH images for my wedding. At first I didnt think having a videographer was that important but let me tell you how much I love my wedding video. My sneek peek was posted within the week I got married. It came out absolutely beautiful. Jaimie was amazing to work with she wants to get to know you and your story. She is professional and was wonderful the day of the wedding. She blended in during the day and worked together with my photographers to get great footage.

It really is important to get a videographer, the day goes by so quick and looking back on my day there are a lo of things you miss. The price is fair, if you can cut back somewhere else, it is worth it! Its a beautiful video I can look back on for years to come :)

Sent on 12/17/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/22/2015

LOVED having Jaime with NH images as our wedding videographer! Especially since last minute we had to change our wedding date, she was very flexible and had no issue. Our sneak peak came out wonderful, and even though it was around the holidays, Jaime had a fast turn around time with it. Our actual wedding video is unbelievable and I have watched/shown it to everyone! We highly recommend them for your wedding, or any occasion you want a great video from; it is worh every penny!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Angela · Married on 11/10/2015

I cannot say enough about how great Peter was to work with. We met with Peter in September and we all got along fantastically. We booked our wedding date right away. Peter was extremely flexible and helpful, especially when we decided to cancel the wedding and instead just have an engagement session and get married at city hall. He had no problem adapting to our changed needs. He really made everything so easy and fun as both my husband and I are not huge fans of having our photos taken. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos are absolutely stunning and I would not hesitate to highly recommend Peter and NH Images to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2015

brooke · Married on 10/31/2015

My husband and I hired Peter Clayman of NH Images to photograph our Halloween wedding this past October. Peter had photographed my brother and sister in laws wedding a few years ago and after seeing their pictures we knew they were our absolute number 1 choice. During the whole process Peter was extremely responsive and helpful, my husband even commented that when we met with Peter for the final time before the wedding it was clear that a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders because Peter laid out every detail of the day, helped us with our time frame and totally put me at ease. We received our pictures a full two weeks ahead of the expected time, and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the photos. Peter captured the true essence of our love and happiness that day in a way that no one else could have. I would recommend NH Images a hundred times over for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I got married just over two weeks ago now. While we have only received our sneak peek video so far (which, btw, we got within 1 week of the wedding and it is AMAZING!), we couldn't wait for our full video to come out before writing these guys an amazing review because we are over-the-moon happy with them already. Our full video is expected to come out soon (Jaime is incredibly quick with edits-- I don't know how she produces such amazing work in such a short period of time!) and we are so excited for it! Jaime is such a nice person who is clearly invested in and passionate about what she does. She was booked for our date, but we had the pleasure of working with Chris & Dan the day of our wedding. These two guys were great! It's amazing how easily they blend in. They capture all the important aspects of your day--and then some--without being noticed. I had been to a wedding before shot by NH Images and this was one thing I loved so much about them. And the videos?! Unreal. It's like watching a romance movie haha I've always been a fan of NH Images and am constantly checking their page for new videos just because I am a sucker for love and I love watching them! When we hired NH Images, my father asked me if investing in videographers was really worth it. It is! (Now that he's seen our sneak peek, he agrees...he was blown away!) Being able to relive your day over and over again is an absolute gift and completely worth the investment. Ryan and I look forward to being able to show it to our children some day too! NH Images not only captures all of the events the day of your wedding-- they capture the emotion too...I think this is something every couple needs to really think about when they choose videographers. We promise you that nobody else out there can capture the exact emotion of your big day the way NH Images does-- watch their clips and see for yourself! <3 Katie & Ryan

Sent on 11/10/2015

Arianna · Married on 10/02/2015

Where do I begin? When I first met Peter he was so down to earth and personable, he made the process smooth. On the day of our wedding it was a bit hectic with a hockey tournament and rainy weather at venue, but did that stop the amazing duo of Peter and Jaime, absolutely not. Our pictures and video reflect the beauty of that day. I wanted outdoor shots and they made it happen. I got romantic outdoor pictures and fun group ones. They are amazing! They captured our happiness and every time we view our photos and video we relive the day! Thank you NH Images! I highly recommend this vendor as they truly want to tell your story!
    Reed wedding 10-02-15

Sent on 11/30/2015

Catherine · Married on 09/19/2015

We hired Jaime as our videographer for our wedding in September. I heard about NH images when my mom and I went to the bridal show in Portsmouth. Ryan and I at were not sure about having a videographer but when I spoke to Jaime I was sold and I am so happy we chose to have a videographer. Jaime is amazing to say the least. She is incredibly fast to respond to emails which is so reassuring as a bride. We were so fortunate to be able to have Jaime be our videographer for our day as she books so fast! NH images is absolutely affordable and worth every penny. Jaime had our sneak peak posted on Facebook within four days of our wedding, and had our video in the mail that day..seriously incredible. We were blown away by our sneak peak and I can't believe again how fortunate we were to have Jaime that day. Thank you again Jaime, you are so talented and Im so grateful we chose you to be our videographer!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Can't thank NH Images enough for making our day so perfect. We just celebrated 1 year and feel as though our pictures perfectly represented our day and had so much fun looking back!! Wonderful photographers to work with, made everything so easy.

Sent on 09/15/2016

azaria · Married on 09/05/2015

Can't describe in words how happy we are with the photos Peter at NH Images took. He took both our engagement and wedding photos and we love every single one of them. He is very professional and has an eye for the perfect picture. I would highly recommend NH Images to everyone! A++++++

Sent on 11/09/2015

Julie · Married on 08/22/2015

When my (now) husband and I researched a photographer for our special day we did what most couples do - talked to family, friends and read reviews online. We decided to meet with Peter who came highly recommended from our friends. From the minute we met with Peter he was attentive, professional, easy-going, spirited and had the same enthusiasm about our wedding as we did. He asked great questions about the type of wedding we were looking to have and gave us a lot of great points to consider, which we really liked because he’s definitely around more weddings than we are.

We scheduled our engagement photos with Peter who took us to Mine’s Falls where there was a beautiful backdrop of snow covered trees and icy waters. Peter made us feel so comfortable that we forgot he was there! He took amazing pictures of us and really helped us relax. We were convinced from that minute, Peter was the right photographer for us. Fast forward to the summer when we had our wedding and all of our expectations were exceeded. Peter met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to go through details and on the big day, he knew exactly our plan and helped us stick to it. He took amazing shots while I and the bridal party were getting ready and made sure we all got to the country club on time. During the ceremony, he worked completely around us, meaning he took beautiful pictures without us even knowing; he captured very natural pictures of us laughing, smiling and kissing.

Our wedding day was exactly what I had been dreaming of for the past 34 years of my life. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would not change a thing – and that includes choosing Peter from NH Images as our photographer. We are so lucky to have all of our memories of “our day” captured on film by Peter.

Sent on 01/13/2016

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Bruce and Sara were on our wedding day! The rain definitely made us change things up a bit so the two of them had to sort of rearrange the hotel lobby in order to get the perfect pictures for us. They were so friendly and funny and made everyone very comfortable! I would absolutely recommend NH Images for anyone we know for any event!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Mark · Married on 08/15/2015

My Wife and I had the honor of having Peter Clayman capture our wedding along with Bruce Preston. From the get-go Peter was extremely responsive and helpful with discussing our exact needs for our special day. He is also very personable and outgoing which made the whole process very easy and fun!

Upon our last meeting before the big day Peter put together a full timeline of all the photos we wanted making sure the day would run smooth. One thing we were worried about is our family members who don't love to smile so much in photos or are a little difficult to work with. Peter informed us that he is very good at finding ways to get everyone to genuinely smile and have fun during the process and I can tell you that he completely delivered on that. He had us all laughing and smiling during the photos making for some great shots.

As for the photos, after seeing just a few of the sneak peaks we were amazed at what we saw. We were blessed with having several types weather during our day from sunshine, lighting storms, rain and clear skies at night and Peter took advantage of each particular one.

I would absolutely recommend Peter Clayman as your photographer. He clearly has the experience and creativity to capture all of the special moments of your day.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

When I first got engaged, one of the very first things I did was begin to research wedding videographers. I knew I wanted to capture our big day with motion- to be able to look back at all the moments that go by so quickly, and in years to come to reminisce on one of the best days of our lives.

I picked NH Images for their stellar reviews and for their amazing value. From the time I booked, Jaime was there answering any questions, no matter how silly- and helping us with the planning process. Our videographer, Leah, was so professional and made us feel relaxed- it was like nobody was even filming us. We recently got our short film edited and back- and it is truly amazing. The way the film plays out, capturing funny and sentimental moments that are so neat to look back on.

If you are looking for a videographer with professionalism and creativity- book NH images now!!! :)

Sent on 09/13/2015

Kirstie · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I chose Jaime from NH Images as our wedding videographer for our August wedding at Sugarbush resort in VT, and I can say that we couldn't be more thrilled with our choice. Jaime was completely responsive and professional throughout the entire process, from the initial consult, planning, and on the wedding day. The video she filmed during the wedding day was creative and beautiful, and we are so happy to be able to look back on our special day with a film. We would 100% recommend Jaime and NH Images for future brides & grooms!

Sent on 10/25/2015

I hired Peter to photograph my daughters engagement party. He was so professional and kind and made the couple always feel at ease. When I first talked with him I knew right away he was the perfect person because he gave me tips that any photographer we hired should do without ever being pushy about himself. I compared pricing and he is your best value for top quality and professional creative photographs!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jaime, Dan and Chris! Jaime was so easy to talk to and get in touch with in the months leading up to the wedding. Dan and Chris arrived early on the big day and were ready to start filming! My bridal party and I were a little nervous being on video while we got ready, but they quickly put us at ease and we soon forgot they were even there. Many guests commented after the wedding that they did not even realize we had videographers and were surprised to see our video! Dan and Chris did such a great job blending in and capturing the day. About a week after the wedding I received an email from Jaime that she was posting our sneak peek to the blog and was mailing us our video files. I was so excited to see the sneak peek and was thrilled with how amazing it came out! I have already watched it many, many times and am so happy I have to watch whenever I want to relive that day! I love having footage of the whole day, which lets me see parts I missed and relive some of my favorite moments. I am very happy I chose to hire a videographer and that I made the best decision to use NH Images!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Peter was so great to work with! Thank you for all the beautiful, amazing photos, you took at our wedding, we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

There are not enough words to describe how great Jaime Wood has made us feel through our whole wedding planning and day!! We were originally going with one of her employees, but after getting to know her personally through Facebook, we decided to hire her for the big day. Knowing that she would be the one seeing all the special moments and doing the editing of our video has given us such a sense of comfort!! The video is the one way we can relive it all again, so we knew that this was money best spent on the best - and that is Jaime!! Seeing our sneak peek confirmed that as it has already made everyone cry tears of happiness just seeing a few minutes!! I am happy to call Jaime my friend now, and I look forward to seeing the final product!!

Sent on 07/24/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/27/2015

I wish I could put into words exactly how much we LOVE the wedding video Jamie created for us. It is our favorite keepsake from the day. While the pictures are special, the video truly captures the emotions of the day and interactions between the people and it is so special. I love that she was able to capture us laughing at each other, smiling, crying, etc. Jamie took the video and made it into art – the sneak peek and the film are just beautiful. Jamie was so easy to work with and she just understands how to capture everything important about your wedding day. I recommend videography to everyone and even more so, recommend NH Images. I am so glad we worked with Jamie to capture our wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2015