NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

148 Reviews for NH Images Photography + Video

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

148 NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

Samantha · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Peter was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond with all of wants and needs from the wedding! He made us and my family laugh. He always knew what to say with my autistic brother. He was just the best photographer that we delt with! Even when we were planning our wedding in the matter of three months, he was willing to work with us and just be incredible!

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot describe how much we appreciated Peter. We were running late for photos due to hair and makeup and Peter was so flexible and professional through the entire day. I have a huge family and it with anyone else it might have been hectic but Peter was on the ball every step of the way. Even when the groom got sharpie on his suit- Peter handled it and made it work. We would not have been on time for anything if it hadn't been for Peter. We can't wait to see our wedding photos but I have no doubt they will be perfect!

Sophie · Married on 09/08/2018

Jamie did an amazing job as our videographer at the wedding and with editing. We chose Jamie because we liked the way that she seemed to naturally capture moments in her videos. She did a nice job of asking us good questions prior to the wedding to get a good understanding of what we wanted. We didn't give her a lot of direction, other than to capture the moments. During the wedding, she made sure to capture everything important and also subtle things going on. We love what she put together from the footage she took. She even paired the video with background music that suits the film and nicely. I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering or on the fence about a videographer.

Rebecka · Married on 09/01/2018

Ramzi was our photographer and he was amazing! He completely made me feel at ease, and he set up poses for me that felt comfortable, and natural, but also artistic. He was extremely personable, and joked around with my family and the bridal party, and even killed a wasp for us in our bridal suite. You can tell he really loves what he does, and cares about making sure he takes the best, most creative shots for you. He is careful about sticking to the timeline, while making sure to take his time in getting the best quality out of every shot.

The booking process with Peter was very easy. He was extremely responsive, and the planning session was very helpful, and he made sure to take note of the most important shots I wanted.

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I hired Jaime to film our wedding day and create our wedding video. Jaime was so sweet throughout the whole planning process and was able to accommodate some of my last minute requests. The wedding video that she created for us is so beautiful and it included the most special moments from our day. Thank you so much Jaime!

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2018

Hiring Peter and his team was the best decision for our wedding! He is very attentive to detail and makes it his priority to make your Pinterest dreams reality!
    My guests complimented his professionalism and sense of humor for weeks after the wedding!
    He is very affordable for wedding budgets!
    His works speaks for itself- I would highly recommend hiring Peter!

NH Images Photography + Video 1

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

I absolutely love my video! It is amazing! Jaime truly goes above and beyond to make sure that all the details of your day are captured. She is very talented! She answers messages in a timely manner, she always was just so great to talk to! Thank you again so much! My day will never be forgotten because of the beautiful video you created!

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

We chose peter to photograph our wedding day and he did more than amazing! He went above and beyond and i wouldn’t change a thing about the photos. He managed to capture every single moment of our special day. You could really tell by the photos how magical it really was. If you’re looking for a photographer i highly recommend nh images!

NH Images Photography + Video 2

Katelyn · Married on 06/22/2018

Book Peter for your wedding. I am not always comfortable getting my picture taken. Not only did Peter provide great pictures, he provided a wonderful experience. He made me, my husband and everyone at the wedding feel comfortable. He was so fun to work with and he is crazy talented!!! All of our guests keep saying how he seemed to be having just as much fun as the rest of us. We did a first look and he created such a romantic moment that I will never forget that feeling. He handled our large bridal party, our blended families, kids, random guests that were all over us and every other part of the day so well. He was perfect!

Donna · Married on 06/10/2018

We worked with videographer Jaime Wood for our daughter's wedding. The groom was reluctant to be videoed at first, but eventually agreed to it. Jaime was sensitive to this and managed to capture the day beautifully in an unobtrusive way. The results of her work are magnificent. She caught the swaying of the flowers on a perfect summer breeze, the drops falling from the fountain, the gleam of the sunlight coming into the conservatory on a perfect June day..., all the details we want to remember forever. But especially, she caught the bride and groom, the wedding party and the guests enjoying a day we'll remember for a lifetime, thanks to Jaime's beautiful video. We were absolutely thrilled with her work!!

Morgan · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring Peter and Jaime from NH Images was by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning! We first met Peter and Jaime at a bridal expo and I immediately knew I wanted them to shoot our wedding. They were able to show me photos from multiple venues that I was considering at the time and despite there being so many people at the expo, they took the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. I went home, emailed them right away and within an hour I had a response! We met with Peter shortly after and walked away from that meeting knowing we had made the best decision. We got married at Church Landing in Meredith, NH on March 24, 2018. They had done so many weddings at this venue so they knew exactly what they were doing as well as the venue staff, which made the day go off without a hitch. Both Peter and Jaime are extremely professional and unbelievable at what they do. They kept the bridal party laughing throughout the entire afternoon and I honestly couldn’t ask for more. All of the details that were captured were absolutely amazing and their work is incredible! The video is the best I have seen and I have gotten so many compliments on how perfectly our wedding day was captured. We haven’t gotten our photos yet but I am sure they will be nothing short of amazing. If you are looking for a videographer and photographer, NH Images is the way to go. You will not be disappointed! – Morgan & Connor

Rebecca · Married on 02/25/2018

A month and a half or so before my February 2018 wedding, I started to feel like I really wanted a videographer to capture our vows, first dance, and other important moments. At that point, our budget was already maxed out and this would be an additional charge out of our pockets. I had researched some ‘home video’ options, where companies would send you cameras and put together the footage in a video. All of those options seemed like a big rip off. I started to do some research of local videographers (thinking that this would be a pipe dream and not possible) and came upon NH Imagery. Their website said that they were willing to work with ‘your budget.’ I contacted Jaime, and, right from the start she was extremely professional but also very personal. She said that she could work with our budget and offered to come for a short period of time to capture our important moments. She even let me think about it for two weeks before making a final decision. Throughout the planning, she was extremely responsive. On the day of our wedding, a big snowstorm hit. Jaime drove over two and a half hours up to Jackson, NH, despite the terrible road conditions, to only shoot for two hours. It was so apparent to my husband and me that this is more than just a job for Jaime, it is a passion. Her upbeat and positive personality added joy to our day. She was able to capture so many important moments, it was almost as if she was there for a full day. Our trailer was posted on Facebook within a week, and our full video arrived in the mail shortly afterward. Being able to relive our wedding day over and over again via video is a gift that we can’t put a price tag on. I will never regret paying the extra money. Thank you to Jaime and NH Images, we are forever grateful for your flexibility and service!

• User3749832 · Recently married

NH Images exceeded my every expectation! Peter is professional, flexible and friendly, while remaining unobtrusive. The perfect wedding photographer. He takes great pictures, but you never feel he interferes with the intimacy. He has great, original ideas. A total pleasure to work with. Totally amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Colleen · Married on 10/28/2017

I recently hired NH Images for my wedding in October 2017. I would highly recommend Peter Claymen as a photographer. As my husband isn’t one for having his picture taken, Peter kept us laughing the whole time and moved the picture process moving quickly! He has a great sense of humor and is very easy to get along and work with. His work is so beautiful, which helps too! Looking forward to seeing the rest of his work. If you want great wedding photos hire NH Images.

Candice · Married on 10/20/2017

NH images was amazing and highly recommend. Peter and Jamie did amazing. So professional and fun to work with! Five stars to NH images.

Justin · Married on 10/08/2017

Peter and Jaime were amazing! Amazingly professional, timely, and most importantly, they got great pictures while giving us plenty of time to enjoy every part of the wedding! Can't recommend them enough.

Marissa · Married on 09/30/2017

We had Sarah Schulte for our big day and she is awesome!! Super fun, laid back and went along with our crazy ideas! Ours was far from an easy wedding.. there were multiple locations, a tractor ride and not to mention it was 50 degrees and rainy! She's a trooper for sure Cannot wait to see the pictures!

Jason · Married on 09/29/2017

We had an excellent experience with Peter and NH Images!! He was extremely professional and friendly, and was also very flexible when we had to make some last minute changes. He also coordinated with all of the other vendors (DJ, driver, etc.) to make sure that he was able to photograph all of the special moments. All of the pictures were gorgeous, and we couldn't believe how much of the day he was able to capture. He really went above and beyond our expectations, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you Peter!!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had the honor and absolute pleasure of working with Jaime. She did the videography for our wedding. She has been so kind and was always willing to make herself available to answer any questions we had in the process. She truly worked with us to maintain our budget while still capturing what we wanted to capture. There are no words to express how amazing and phenomenal her quality of work is. The video was seamless and the sneak peak she created for us, made me feel as though I was at my wedding all over again and she truly captured all of our precious moments as well as the emotion. Her work was absolutely beautiful and we got the sneak peak very quickly which was so nice to be able to have :) She made us laugh and made us feel so calm and at ease in the whole process. I am so thankful we chose Jaime and I do not have enough space to express how high her quality of work is. She is so thorough and detail oriented and she truly created something for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is so kind and thoughtful!!!

Kendra · Married on 09/15/2017

Jaime and her team were wonderful! The 2 videographers we had join our wedding were absolutely amazing, very friendly, made us laugh, and enjoyed the moments with us. I am so pleased with everything and cannot wait to get back our video! Highly recommended!

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married on September 9th at The Taconic Hotel in Manchester, Vermont. Peter and his team were an amazing asset on our wedding day. Peter is very good at keeping to the schedule to ensure that you aren’t stuck taking pictures when you’d rather be at your cocktail hour greeting your guests. He and his team are very formal, professional and overall amazing to work with. Peter is also not afraid to be the guy to tell your tipsy uncle to get out of the shot. He was very organized and kept notes on hand of everything we had discussed prior to the event. We just got our wedding video and it is an incredible piece of work that truly captures all of the emotions of our special day. All of our friends and family have been remarking at how beautiful the video is and how many of them were moved to tears. It is no surprise to see all the accolades Peter has earned for his work, because he delivers on everything he promises. Please visit his website and go to the blog to see the great video clips they produce. We will be recommending peters team to all our friends who are planning future weddings.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

We had the pleasure of working with NH Images for our wedding this past September. Everything from the planning to the photos and the videos were everything we could have wanted. Peter was very thorough and helped make sure we didn’t miss a beat with any planning. Dave did an amazing job capturing are day perfectly. Zach also did an amazing job with the videos so we can reminisce on our day for years to come. One of our favorite things was the amazing job on our “Sneak Peak” video. We can’t thank the NH Images team enough and we look forward to working with them again in the future. Love, Kevin and Sarah Gray

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

Let me start off by saying, if there were 6 stars, I would without a doubt give Peter, Sam, and the NH Images team all of them! From the moment my fiance and I met Peter, we knew our wedding would beautifully photographed. From our engagement session to the wedding day, everything was super professional and top notch. During stressful "bridal moments", Peter always knew what to say or how to act. His second shooter Sam was with my fiance and his groomsmen before the wedding. From sewing on buttons and placing the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen, Sam went above and beyond my expectations and not only made sure we had beautiful pictures, but also catered to our bridal party's many needs. I cannot express my gratitude to Peter and Sam enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend NH Images to anyone!

Ashlee · Married on 07/30/2017

Peter did an excellent job on our wedding. Very professional and very dedicated to his work. We enjoyed working with him. Peter did everything we asked and went beyond that! Made our special day just perfect! Got perfect shots that really captured the moments that we will forever cherish! Very happy customer!