137 Reviews for NH Images Photography + Video

Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
137 NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

Peter was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond with all of wants and needs from the wedding! He made us and my family laugh. He always knew what to say with my autistic brother. He was just the best photographer that we delt with! Even when we were planning our wedding in the matter of three months, he was willing to work with us and just be incredible!

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Hiring Peter and Jaime from NH Images was by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning! We first met Peter and Jaime at a bridal expo and I immediately knew I wanted them to shoot our wedding. They were able to show me photos from multiple venues that I was considering at the time and despite there being so many people at the expo, they took the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. I went home, emailed them right away and within an hour I had a response! We met with Peter shortly after and walked away from that meeting knowing we had made the best decision. We got married at Church Landing in Meredith, NH on March 24, 2018. They had done so many weddings at this venue so they knew exactly what they were doing as well as the venue staff, which made the day go off without a hitch. Both Peter and Jaime are extremely professional and unbelievable at what they do. They kept the bridal party laughing throughout the entire afternoon and I honestly couldn’t ask for more. All of the details that were captured were absolutely amazing and their work is incredible! The video is the best I have seen and I have gotten so many compliments on how perfectly our wedding day was captured. We haven’t gotten our photos yet but I am sure they will be nothing short of amazing. If you are looking for a videographer and photographer, NH Images is the way to go. You will not be disappointed! – Morgan & Connor

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I recently hired NH Images for my wedding in October 2017. I would highly recommend Peter Claymen as a photographer. As my husband isn’t one for having his picture taken, Peter kept us laughing the whole time and moved the picture process moving quickly! He has a great sense of humor and is very easy to get along and work with. His work is so beautiful, which helps too! Looking forward to seeing the rest of his work. If you want great wedding photos hire NH Images.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

NH images was amazing and highly recommend. Peter and Jamie did amazing. So professional and fun to work with! Five stars to NH images.

Profile Picture Candice , 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Peter and Jaime were amazing! Amazingly professional, timely, and most importantly, they got great pictures while giving us plenty of time to enjoy every part of the wedding! Can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Justin, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had Sarah Schulte for our big day and she is awesome!! Super fun, laid back and went along with our crazy ideas! Ours was far from an easy wedding.. there were multiple locations, a tractor ride and not to mention it was 50 degrees and rainy! She's a trooper for sure Cannot wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had an excellent experience with Peter and NH Images!! He was extremely professional and friendly, and was also very flexible when we had to make some last minute changes. He also coordinated with all of the other vendors (DJ, driver, etc.) to make sure that he was able to photograph all of the special moments. All of the pictures were gorgeous, and we couldn't believe how much of the day he was able to capture. He really went above and beyond our expectations, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you Peter!!

Profile Picture Jason, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had the honor and absolute pleasure of working with Jaime. She did the videography for our wedding. She has been so kind and was always willing to make herself available to answer any questions we had in the process. She truly worked with us to maintain our budget while still capturing what we wanted to capture. There are no words to express how amazing and phenomenal her quality of work is. The video was seamless and the sneak peak she created for us, made me feel as though I was at my wedding all over again and she truly captured all of our precious moments as well as the emotion. Her work was absolutely beautiful and we got the sneak peak very quickly which was so nice to be able to have :) She made us laugh and made us feel so calm and at ease in the whole process. I am so thankful we chose Jaime and I do not have enough space to express how high her quality of work is. She is so thorough and detail oriented and she truly created something for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is so kind and thoughtful!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jaime and her team were wonderful! The 2 videographers we had join our wedding were absolutely amazing, very friendly, made us laugh, and enjoyed the moments with us. I am so pleased with everything and cannot wait to get back our video! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married on September 9th at The Taconic Hotel in Manchester, Vermont. Peter and his team were an amazing asset on our wedding day. Peter is very good at keeping to the schedule to ensure that you aren’t stuck taking pictures when you’d rather be at your cocktail hour greeting your guests. He and his team are very formal, professional and overall amazing to work with. Peter is also not afraid to be the guy to tell your tipsy uncle to get out of the shot. He was very organized and kept notes on hand of everything we had discussed prior to the event. We just got our wedding video and it is an incredible piece of work that truly captures all of the emotions of our special day. All of our friends and family have been remarking at how beautiful the video is and how many of them were moved to tears. It is no surprise to see all the accolades Peter has earned for his work, because he delivers on everything he promises. Please visit his website and go to the blog to see the great video clips they produce. We will be recommending peters team to all our friends who are planning future weddings.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had the pleasure of working with NH Images for our wedding this past September. Everything from the planning to the photos and the videos were everything we could have wanted. Peter was very thorough and helped make sure we didn’t miss a beat with any planning. Dave did an amazing job capturing are day perfectly. Zach also did an amazing job with the videos so we can reminisce on our day for years to come. One of our favorite things was the amazing job on our “Sneak Peak” video. We can’t thank the NH Images team enough and we look forward to working with them again in the future. Love, Kevin and Sarah Gray

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Let me start off by saying, if there were 6 stars, I would without a doubt give Peter, Sam, and the NH Images team all of them! From the moment my fiance and I met Peter, we knew our wedding would beautifully photographed. From our engagement session to the wedding day, everything was super professional and top notch. During stressful "bridal moments", Peter always knew what to say or how to act. His second shooter Sam was with my fiance and his groomsmen before the wedding. From sewing on buttons and placing the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen, Sam went above and beyond my expectations and not only made sure we had beautiful pictures, but also catered to our bridal party's many needs. I cannot express my gratitude to Peter and Sam enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend NH Images to anyone!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Peter did an excellent job on our wedding. Very professional and very dedicated to his work. We enjoyed working with him. Peter did everything we asked and went beyond that! Made our special day just perfect! Got perfect shots that really captured the moments that we will forever cherish! Very happy customer!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired NH images to do our photos and our video for our wedding. We just received our video, and my husband and I are in awe of how beautiful Jaime captured our day. On our wedding day we hardly realized she was there yet she captured everything we wanted and more! She loves what she does and it shows in her work, she is so talented. The video quality is beautiful and it makes us feel like we are back in that day. We are going to cherish it forever, thank you Jaime!
We haven't received our photos yet, but from what I saw in the video, I knew they are going to be beautiful. Samantha was also wonderful to work with. She even called a week before the wedding to make sure she was going to get all the photos we wanted! On the day, she had a bridal emergency kit just in case, which was a really nice touch. We can't wait to see the photos she took!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Canvas, Digital Files

After seeing Peter work his magic at my bridesmaids wedding last year i knew his company is what we would go with for a wedding photographer. I can not even begin to express how amazing the owner Peter and our wedding photographer Courtney was during the biggest day of my life!! Very professional, kind, understanding, easy to work with and on time! We even received our wedding pictures back a day earlier than we were suppose to! I can tell that Peter and his whole crew truly love what they do. Thank you NH images for capturing the best day of my life so beautifully!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I just recently hired NH Images for my wedding video and I am in love with our sneak peak film! I was originally drawn to this company b/c their videos are personal, feel intimate, and are not just a slideshow of pictures/video that go along to cheesy music. They have the actual words said as the background, making the video much more authentic and special. There were 2 guys shooting and I barely realized they were there- they captured everything but also did it very professionally and naturally. You can tell that they have experience and we're extremely pleasant to work with. Jaime has also been the most flexible and accommodating, and just super sweet! I would highly recommend these guys!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about our experience with Jaime. From the planning stages to when we got our video, everything was easy and perfect! My husband did not want to do videography but after seeing the video he is glad we did! I highly recommend nh images for videography:)

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

We hired Jaime to be our videographer for our 5/20/17 wedding and she did a phenomenal job! She was able to capture all the special moments and compile them into a beautiful video that we have already watched dozens of times and it still makes us smile! Jaime was very professional and willing to stay later when we ran a bit behind schedule. She also worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture all the unique aspects of our day. I'd highly recommend Jaime to anyone!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews

Ward & Brianna G.
5-6-2017
Peter, at NH Images Photography + Video is hands down an A+ overall! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Peter truly made it that way. He captured every moment so that we can now cherish these memories forever! Peter is a top-notch professional and just a fantastic guy! He's fun, keeps you smiling all day long, and truly knows how and where to capture the BEST pictures! The way he handles families and friends to make sure he gets every picture is absolutely perfect and just want you want on your big day so that you don't have to worry about anything!
He's passionate, respectful, personable and you'd think you've known him forever!
I would highly recommend Peter for your wedding photography and his partner Jamie for the videography! And if you are debating on doing the videography ....I would highly recommend it and absolutely do it! The whole package is the way to go!
HUGE Thanks to Peter and NH Images for truly capturing and making our day so special!
-Wardy & Brianna

Profile Picture Ward, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had an awesome experience with NH Images!

Peter did our engagement shoot and our wedding pictures. He is professional, personable, organized and takes amazing photos.

We also had Jaimie do our video for the wedding. She did an amazing job from start to finish and was so respectful and sweet through the entire day.

We couldn't have been happier with our experience and highly recommend NH Images!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married on April 22, 2017 at Church Landing in Meredith, NH, and are SO glad we chose NH Images as our photographer and videographer. Peter and Jaime made the planning process both smooth and exciting, answering any questions we had quickly and with more detail than we even knew to ask for! It was clear that they were just as invested in making sure our day was perfect as we were. The day of, Samantha and Bruce were our photographers, and Matt was our videographer. Samantha and Bruce were SO helpful in not only making sure that they had all of our details covered, but in also making sure that the night ran smoothly. Samantha thought of everything--from an emergency kit for the Bride (bobby pins, hairspray, etc.), to asking our head waitress if she would cover our dinners to keep them warm while we snuck outside for some sunset pictures. We were married on a particularly chilly day, and Bruce dropped everything to run inside at one point (without even asking!) to grab some of the bridesmaids shawls to keep me warm in between shots. Matt worked seamlessly with Samantha and Bruce, and many of our guests noted that they didn't even realize that we had a videographer there! Our video is an absolutely beautiful reminder of the day, and makes us teary even though we've watched it a hundred times. The photos are absolutely FLAWLESS. There is so much talent on this team, and I HIGHLY recommend that you consider NH Images for your big day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Peter and Jamie from NhImages as our photographer and videographer and we couldn't have been happier! They captured the most real and romantic parts of our day! They were both professional and fun. Peter had us all in stitches trying to get my grumpy father-in-law to smile, which he actually accomplished! We would recommend them 100%!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Peter was our wedding photographer On March 11, 2017 at the Mountain View Grand. He is the best! He made our special day and photos so much fun despite the -20 wind chill, I couldn't have asked for a better, funnier, and down for anything photographer. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I use Peter Clayman with NH Images for our wedding at the Omni Mount Washington on March 4th. Peter did such an amazing job! Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was. Peter was very organized, flexible, and hilarious. The pictures that we got to take a peak out were awesome! We can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews