NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

173 | Nashua, NH

173 Reviews for NH Images Photography + Video

Jessica Case · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Photos!

NH Images is affordable with great vision! Our photos turned out to be great, especially since we aren't always the most photogenic! Our photographer got every shot we asked and did it with passion and excitement. We would recommend NH Images without hesitation.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Karen Tremblay · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Peter clayman for the win!

Peter Clayman with NH images captured our backyard wedding on 6/13/20. I would 100% recommend NH Images! Peter was so wonderful, funny and easy to work with. You will not be disappointed! We also received our photos over 1 month EARLY. The photos are perfect! Thank you NH Images for being a part of our day and making such a special album for us to remember our wedding forever!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Leah

Leah Wholey · Married on 10/28/2020

Incredible experience with videography

I can't recommend NH Images enough. Iris was our videographer and was not only professional but incredibly kind and helpful throughout the day. She brought a sense of calm during what was a very chaotic few hours and rolled with our many changed plans during the pandemic. Their work is absolutely beautiful- we've had multiple people in our family use NH Images and can't recommend this team enough.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Leea

Leea Freedman · Married on 09/19/2020

By the end of my first phone call, I knew I wanted to hire NH Images.

We just had our wedding on 9/19/2020 and hiring NH Images was the best decision we made for photography and video. We had them for our engagement photoshoot and our wedding. Both were amazing!! Jaime and Peter go above and beyond for their business. Before I even signed our contract, Jaime helped me map out my wedding day so we could customize our photography and videography package to fit. And you'll love Peter - he has a way of getting people to genuinely smile for their photos. That’s a skill nobody can learn, it comes with years of experience and truly loving the work you do. I would hire NH Images again and again for any big events our life will hold! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Linda

Linda Zhou · Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend for a wedding

We hired NH Images for our wedding. Our photographer, Peter, was so great to work with- organized (we met before the wedding and set a schedule for the day), positive, warm, energetic (kept us going through the wedding day photo sessions with his energy), and resourceful/ quick-thinking on the wedding day. He was flexible in setting his arrival and departure times and talked with us to determine what type of photos we wanted, what things we wanted photographed, what combination of friends/ families to photograph, how we wanted to do the first look, etc. Our photos turned out amazing and beyond our expectations- a perfect mix of romantic, dramatic, emotional, and candid photos. Peter coached us through a lot of poses and though they felt slightly silly/ awkward in the moment (this was our first time getting photographed as a couple), he definitely knew what he was doing because we ended up looking natural and relaxed. He somehow found all the beautiful settings at the wedding venue and the perfect camera angles. We bought the rights to our photos, which I would recommend. We were able to download the photos without a watermark and save/ print/ distribute/ use them as we want. As a heads up, it takes 2 months to get your photos back, but they are worth the wait!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Tinkham · Married on 08/22/2020

Absolutely love NH Images!!!

NH Images is absolutely amazing!!! We had such a wonderful experience with Peter. He is very talented, flexible, and has the perfect personality for what he does! Our guests commented later on Peter's organization and efficiency. They/we were very impressed. Also, the team was very flexible when we had to change our plans last minute due to covid, and they helped us every step of the way and made it all happen for us!! 10/10 recommend the folks at NH Images-- a truly professional yet personal experience that you will surely NOT regret.

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Deyoung · Married on 08/08/2020

NH Imgages photography was the Best!!!!

We had peter for our Wedding and loved him, he was right on time, very professional, loved his personality he was real upbeat and was so organized, he wanted to make sure i got all the pictures that i wanted taken, he worked with in our budget, i asked for a picture for our Thank you cards and he emailed us three to choose from, we will definately use him again for other events or family events, i just can't express how happy we were with him!!! Thanks for making our day extra special NH Images Photography!!!

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Keith

Keith Melanson · Married on 05/22/2020

Exceeded expectations

NH Images was amazing to us. Due to COVID-19 our wedding was cancelled. We moved the date to 2021, and booked them again. There was no talk or hints at extra fees. In fact, when I informed Peter we were going to do a small service with our parents and my daughters on the original date, he was happy to come and take some keepsake photos for us. He went above and beyond our expectations. He was caring, funny and committed to being able to provide us with pictures to capture the joy of a mixed-emotion event. So glad we still have him for our formal ceremony next year. It is nice to see someone so passionate about their work, and someone who truly puts his heart and soul into it.

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Emily

Emily Scotti · Married on 04/28/2020

NH Images Photography & Video

We hired NH Images Photography & Video for our August 2020 and were so please with their attention to detail and flexbility. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Katie DeLeo · Married on 03/28/2020

Above and Beyond

Peter has gone above and beyond for my husband and I. When we first reached out for package and pricing and he was very responsive and fit us in for a meeting quickly. He gave us many flexible options and wasn't pushy about them. He did our engagement photos and they came out wonderful. Our wedding reception had to get postponed due to COVID-19, but we still had a small private ceremony outside and Peter offered to photograph it anyways. It really helped make our day extra special. Peter is relaxed but professional and a very creative photographer. I would hire him again and again if I could!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Alysha Thompson · Married on 02/29/2020

Book Immediately!

My husband and I hit the photographer lottery when we met Peter from NH Images and if we could give more than 5 stars we would! From the first conversation we had with him we knew he understood what we were looking for in our photos. Once we got closer to our wedding date Peter reached out to confirm our schedule and made sure to cover all the important details of our day. The day of the wedding was more than we could have ever imagined, he made sure everything went smoothly from our first look to our family photos with three kids. Our photos truly capture all the feelings we had on that day and worth every penny in our opinion! If your wedding date is available be sure to book immediately, he most likely will not be available when you call back!

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Maria

Maria Zacchini · Married on 01/25/2020

NH Images for the win! 10/10

My husband and I hired Peter at NH Images to do our wedding photography for our January 2020 Wedding. He was AMAZING. He provided a gentle calm throughout the entire wedding and was extremely helpful keeping us on track. He made sure we got all the photographs we wanted. He also took some really unique pictures that we LOVE! He is incredible at what he does! Hire him!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Daniel

Daniel Arpino · Married on 12/14/2019

Peter at NH Images was great!

Peter at NH Images was great! My wife and I are so happy about how the photos came out. Peter really nailed all the different shots, from the natural getting ready ones, to the formal ones in the church, to the bridal party photos at the marina, to the cocktail & reception photos at the venue. We really felt like we relived the day though the photos that he took! There are a lot of good ones that we'll fondly look back on in the years to come.

From the first time that we met him at his house he made us feel at ease and like we were in good hands. He almost felt like a coordinator on the day, he was so on top of our schedule and made sure that we didn't miss anything. He spend the time to understand our vision and made a "shot checklist" ahead of time to list out all the photos we wanted, so we felt like we had one less thing to worry about on the day. On the day, he did a great job at the church moving though all the formal pictures, keeping everyone aligned and on pace. During the ceremony and the reception, he was like a photographer ninja, I barley noticed him there, but he got all the photos.

We also got a Selfie Station that was set up near the dance floor that was a giant hit. My Mother-In-Law learned how to boomerang and was convincing all here family to take boomerangs with her! It was a great add on, as it really captured the feel of the event and got us a lot of great photos of people. People were at it all night. It took up almost no room and didn't pull anyone off of the dance floor since it was right there. Would highly recommend adding it on.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Peter was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond with all of wants and needs from the wedding! He made us and my family laugh. He always knew what to say with my autistic brother. He was just the best photographer that we delt with! Even when we were planning our wedding in the matter of three months, he was willing to work with us and just be incredible!

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

10 out of 5 STARS! Peter and his team are AMAZING!!

10 out of 5 stars!! Peter and his team did the most amazing job on our wedding day back on 10/05/19. Chris, myself, our family and friends could not say more wonderful things about all of them. Peter is professional, organized, funny and everything you want in a wedding Photograper! He exceeded our expectations, if you are look for a wedding photographer he is your guy!

We also had our video through them and OMG our movie trailer took my breath away. The detail and time they put into making this is simply amazing and left me speechless!

Our wedding day was picture perfect and we can’t thank NH Images enough!! Book with them, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Erin Aquilino · Married on 08/17/2019

NH Images will exceed all of your expectations!

NH Images was by far the best choice for our wedding videographer! Jaime was so in-tune with our vision for our wedding video over just a few short phone calls, and we can’t imagine anyone capturing our day better than she did. She was incredibly flexible- arriving several hours early on a moments notice to be able to get drone footage and getting in an earlier-than-expected first-look secondary to inclement weather, as well as being willing to extend an extra hour to get footage of a little dancing when we ran behind schedule! They were also the most reasonably priced! I could not recommend NH Images more for your videographer needs! Thank you Jaime!

Sent on 04/16/2020

Rachael · Married on 06/29/2019

Videography

We got married on 6/29/19 and had the pleasure of having Jaime be our videographer. My sister had Jaime for her wedding and after seeing her incredible work, I knew I had to have her for my wedding. She is so talented and easy to work with. We got our trailer video less than 2 weeks after our wedding. We are so excited to see the rest. Thank you so much Jaime!! ☺️

Sent on 09/05/2019

Meagan · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply put amazing!

We worked with Peter at NH Images and I cannot say strongly enough how absolutely incredible he was to work with. Not only was he super flexible and responsive but the quality of his photos are absolutely stunning. Side note - he was also super fun! We could not be happier and would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply the best!!

Peter is amazing to work with! We felt comfortable with him the second we met him. On the big day, he eliminated all of my stress. People were even asking me why I looked so calm! He does beautiful work, did everything I wanted and more! I can’t wait to see our photos!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Amanda Loggia · Married on 01/06/2019

Great working with Jaime and Peter!

Great from the consult to the day of to getting the final pictures and video! I was lucky to work with both Peter and Jaime and cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Tiffani · Married on 09/29/2018

Peter Clayman

Peter was a suggestion from our wedding venue The Indianhead Resort in Licoln NH, and I am so glad we took that suggestion. Peter was awesome. He is super fun and down to earth and we loved him from the first day we met him and knew he was the right guy for us. He is professional and fun and our pictures came out stunning. Better than we even thought they could!!! I woulld highly recommend Peter Clayman (NH Images) to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect day captured!

Working with Jamie was so easy and fun! Jamie was a preferred vendor at Pats Peak, which made it a no brained to work with her. She was also able to add her own insight to help a nervous bride tackle some of the last minute crunch questions.
    We are so happy with our video and will treasure it for years to come.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby Coan · Married on 09/29/2018

Duff/Coan 9/29/18

Peter did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was very professional, and he was very fun and creative. He made taking photos feel very relaxing and fun! And the photos came out absolutely breathtaking! We also had fireworks at our wedding, and the photos he took were absolutely perfect, like they came from a magazine! Peter and all of NH Images is the only photographer we would recommend for any wedding!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot describe how much we appreciated Peter. We were running late for photos due to hair and makeup and Peter was so flexible and professional through the entire day. I have a huge family and it with anyone else it might have been hectic but Peter was on the ball every step of the way. Even when the groom got sharpie on his suit- Peter handled it and made it work. We would not have been on time for anything if it hadn't been for Peter. We can't wait to see our wedding photos but I have no doubt they will be perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sophie · Married on 09/08/2018

Jamie did an amazing job as our videographer at the wedding and with editing. We chose Jamie because we liked the way that she seemed to naturally capture moments in her videos. She did a nice job of asking us good questions prior to the wedding to get a good understanding of what we wanted. We didn't give her a lot of direction, other than to capture the moments. During the wedding, she made sure to capture everything important and also subtle things going on. We love what she put together from the footage she took. She even paired the video with background music that suits the film and nicely. I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering or on the fence about a videographer.

Sent on 10/05/2018