61 Reviews for NG studio

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)
58 NG studio Reviews

I hired Nour to take photos and a video of my proposal. I can say without a doubt he is the absolute best! He went above and beyond to accommodate all the things i needed because i was overseas planning everything. He made sure that all the little details with taken care of without any issues. Not the mention the final product turned out incredible. Every time we look at our pictures or video, it feels like we are reliving those exact emotions and that moment all over again. He is a master at his trade and my go to man.

Profile Picture Musa, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nour & his team were great to work with and provided awesome tips , images, and clips to make my wedding beautiful! They’re so professional & They captured all my special moments on film because he made sure not to skip a moment, all the moments I lost came back to life through him. He accommodated our needs, prices are unbeatable and if we weren’t surrounded by an amazing setting his ideas made the setting absolutely beautiful! All the photos were amazing and we got to choose as it was so hard to do so! Everyone loved the work and were all astounded just by the highlight so we can’t wait for the actual wedding tape and album! NG studio is the best! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ula , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional, great to work with, and beautiful quality of work!!

Profile Picture sarah, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Defiantly booking nur for our next event! My engagement and wedding can eiut beautiful!

Profile Picture Eslam, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cannot say thank you enough for the amazing work NG Studio has done. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos/ videography my husband and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Everyone compliment your work. We have recommended you to some friends that are planning their wedding and gave them our word that you are the best of the best! We are so grateful for all the memories that you captured in all our events. Thank you!

Profile Picture Reman, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was So happy we chose NG studio for my wedding! The quality is amazing and the work is beautiful!! I loved how my wedding pictures came out, Nour and his team knew how to capture best photos. And my wedding video was like a mini movie, loved it!

Profile Picture Haifa, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me start off by saying it was the upmost pleasure meeting Nour and his staff and it also was the best decision we made for when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. From the moment we met him he was so professional and he was so much fun to work with! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day he was very organized and made my day stress free. His vision for pictures is beyond anything I have hoped for. I only saw a few of my pictures and I am in love I cannot wait to see the rest. To Nour and his staff thank you for making my night memorable and capturing every moment!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love NG Studio. They made my wedding by taking absolutely amazing and crystal clear pictures. I am very happy with their service. They are very honest and very hard-working photographers. The photographer was in every corner and every minute of the wedding. Taking and capturing every single moment of our wedding. Very high-quality professional pictures that I can have for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Nour and his staff for all kind of occasions. I will definitely have them again and again for all my occasions. They have very reasonable prices
Thank you so very much NG Studio for being a part of my wedding.

Profile Picture Nadera, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nour is an amazing photographer and professional who works collaboratively with his customers to ensure that they receive the best quality photos!! I highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for top-notch wedding photos!

Profile Picture Carla, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

NG studio was the best photographer and videographer that I had. My husband and I are not camera people and Nour knew exactly where to position us and how to pose as well. Our guests fell in love with our album and pictures because it was PERFECTTTTTT!!!!!! All of our pictures where from the best angles and we really couldn’t ask for a better photographer. Thank you so much to Nour and his team, for capturing the best moments if our life!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nour was absolutely incredible to work with leading up to and on our special day. He has an incredible eye for the "right" shot and all brides/grooms/bridal party's should just "go for it"! You will NOT be disappointed in his work, my photos are simply amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He made sure to get every shot,Nour and his team were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noor at NG studio was recommended by a friend. We were very late getting a photographer and everything else for our wedding tbh but luckily he was available. He turned out to be way more than just a photographer, he helped us every step of the way. He found us a great florist and entertainment and also helped us get organized. Oh and he also did our wedding Invitations which were amazing. The day of the wedding him and his crew were phenomenal. We had some delays and they stayed very patient and on top of every shot. And if all that wasn't enough the photographs and video were unbelievable and we couldn't be happier. Not only did we find a great photographer but we also made a friend for life.

Thanks Noor, we love you.

Richie and Donna

Profile Picture Rich, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing work and professionalism from Nour and his team. I am in love with my pictures and wedding video and cannot stop watching it! Nour is personable and extremely passionate and dedicated to perfecting his work. He is truly amazing at what he does and worth every penny. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Danijella, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
3.0

My experience with Nour is mixed, I'm very happy with the service, price, and our final outcome after all was said and done. The problems I had we're his responsiveness and lack of communication. When we met Nour and received his sales pitch and pricing, we were very happy but had a couple other photographers to meet with. In the end we went with NG studio for value of services. We didn't actually have Nour on the day of the wedding, which we only found out 2 weeks before the wedding. The day of our wedding, the photographers showed up 2 hours after we expected, at 11 a.m. instead of 9 a.m. which delayed the church ceremony time by about 30-40 minutes. Everything else on the day of our wedding went smooth. We had our wedding in NJ but moved out of state so our access to Nour was lacking. We would email him and text him, without any response, our first priority was to get our thank you cards which took several months after the wedding. 10 months after our wedding, we finally have everything we paid for from Nour.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

This studio did the video and photography for my wedding and I can honestly say I could not have chosen a better photography company! Nur and his photographers captured each and every moment of my wedding and I am so grateful to be able to go back and reminisce with their video and photos. Not only did the video and photos come out amazing, but the editing, the professionalism, and the service was impeccable. Nur and his photographers were so friendly throughout the whole day, especially Nur himself. Truly a wonderful guy who made the best day of my life even better by calming our nerves and making my wife and I laugh every chance he got. I highly recommend them for any wedding, engagement, or event over any other company.

Profile Picture Mujahed, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

NG Studio is by far the best place to go to for video and photgraphy. Nour is very professional and goes out his way to make sure his schedule revolves around his clients. Before i chose NG Studio i have visited several other spots that didnt even compare. His prices are unbeatable for the phenomenal quality his work provides. He cares about his clients satisfaction so much to the point where he delivered my albums and CD's to my house when i was too busy to drive to his office.

Profile Picture Belal, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with our experience so far with NG. The amazing engagement pictures speak for themselves as far as the superb quality of his work, but beyond that Nour was great to work with and spend an afternoon with. A super nice and fun guy. He listened to our ideas as well as coming up with many very creative ones of his own for shots. He gave clear and simple direction to help us get beautiful pictures without being pushy or impatient at all and was fantastic at working with my 6 year old son. Can't wait to shoot the wedding with him. Mo in the office is also very friendly and attentive. On top of all of that, their prices are very reasonable for all that you get. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Chuck, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

NG Studio is the best place to go for your photography/ videography. We made the best decision by going with him for our wedding. Nour is very talented and passionate about his work. He is also very professional and personable. I would highly recommend him to everyone. In fact, I already recommended him to my brother who is going with NG Studio for his upcoming wedding as well. Our engagement pictures were available the next day! His work is top quality and he makes it available faster than anyone out there! Top quality work and best personality! Can't go wrong by going with NG Studio for your special occasions!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Beautiful images and wedding video!!!!!! From the tiny details to the most memorable moments- everything is not only captured but done so with a timeless beauty!

Profile Picture FADI, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nour and his team are the best!!! Very professional and fun to work with. Nour doesn't just come to do his job, he comes like a friend and makes you feel comfortable in every aspect. My wedding video nd photoalbum are espectacular. Nour's work is worth 100%.

Profile Picture Frances, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Nour at NG Studios is the best photographer around. He took my sons baptism pictures , the quality is amazing. I wish I had him for my first sons baptism pictures also. I see a big difference. I will definitely hire him again for my next occasion, I strongly recommend him. He knows what he is doing.
Thanks again Nour!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing experience. Highly recommended. Everyone involved were professional and a pleasure to work with. They all made our wedding day experience enjoyable and stress free. Thank you!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It’s really hard to write a review about NG studios. Nour and his staff were the most professional people I’ve worked with. Nour was available to answer every call and text message around the clock whether it was 8am or 2 am. Day of the wedding he and his staff arrived early for the photo shoots, and the main event. My photographs were in my email in a very short period and my Cd’s and usb were ready and available for pick up before my cousins, that got married a year before, got theirs!!! I highly recommend NG studios for all your photography and videography needs!!!!

Profile Picture Dia, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

We got lucky that the florist lady (which is excellent, professional, and trustworthy too) recommended Nour to be the photographer and videographer for outlr wedding which was the best recommendation we ever had.

Nour is trustworthy, a very nice person to work with, creative and professional and after we saw his work we were blowing out, we didn't have to tell him anything thats how excellent he is knowing his job, he is down to earth very understanding, never pushed us to do something that we don't want or tried to force a sale on us for his financial benefit... All what he wanted for us is to be happy by him explaining every detail and showing us different jobs that he did which that made us love him and love working with him.

Great choise, and we will recommend him to every person that we know because he made us very happy the way he worked with us, and if I wanna give him rating by star, I dont think I can count the stars, because he is beyond excellent to the point that became friends after that.

7 star servise and beyond