NG studio Reviews

NG studio 6
NG studio 7

Silda · Married on 11/21/2018

Excellent Experience

It was a great experience during the photo shoot with Nour for my engagement , he was punctual and professional all the time, no forgetting to let us feel comfortable and relaxed during the session. The quality of the pictures were excellent. Nour , I can’t thank you enough. you made our day extra special. I highly recommend NG Studio for every event.

Musa · Married on 09/16/2018

I hired Nour to take photos and a video of my proposal. I can say without a doubt he is the absolute best! He went above and beyond to accommodate all the things i needed because i was overseas planning everything. He made sure that all the little details with taken care of without any issues. Not the mention the final product turned out incredible. Every time we look at our pictures or video, it feels like we are reliving those exact emotions and that moment all over again. He is a master at his trade and my go to man.

NG studio 8

rabih · Married on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much for the beautiful photos that you produced. We were blown away by the great variety of shots taken. We've had wonderful comments on the quality of the photos so you should be very proud. We can't wait to get some canvas photos on the wall. Magical!

You're the best

NG studio 9
    NG studio 10

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing professional kind and friendly

Our experience with NG photography and Nour were amazing. I couldn't have ask for anything me. He know we wanted to do our photos in a timely fashion and was right on top of everything. He got everyone and all the pictures we wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and never said no to anything we requested he is very open minded.

NG studio 11

Mohmmad · Married on 04/18/2018

Man I don’t know where to start! I got engaged a year ago and nour and his team worked on my engagement when I saw the work he did and when I saw who nour really is that’s the minute I knew that NG Studio was the studio going to be working my wedding and henna I highly recommend NG Studio for many reasons there work is professional there always on time and there honest the way they tell you when your work will be done is when it’ll be done either that date or even before Ng studio Nour the best Photogtaoher and videographer In NJ highly highly recommend nour you won’t be disappointed

• U

Ula · Married on 04/07/2018

Nour & his team were great to work with and provided awesome tips , images, and clips to make my wedding beautiful! They’re so professional & They captured all my special moments on film because he made sure not to skip a moment, all the moments I lost came back to life through him. He accommodated our needs, prices are unbeatable and if we weren’t surrounded by an amazing setting his ideas made the setting absolutely beautiful! All the photos were amazing and we got to choose as it was so hard to do so! Everyone loved the work and were all astounded just by the highlight so we can’t wait for the actual wedding tape and album! NG studio is the best! Thank you!

NG studio 12

Senator · Married on 03/31/2018

Can’t get any better

We were lucky to have Nour covering our wedding . He is professional and talented and make you feel like family

sarah · Married on 03/01/2018

Professional, great to work with, and beautiful quality of work!!

Eslam · Married on 12/26/2017

Defiantly booking nur for our next event! My engagement and wedding can eiut beautiful!

Reman · Married on 10/29/2017

Cannot say thank you enough for the amazing work NG Studio has done. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos/ videography my husband and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Everyone compliment your work. We have recommended you to some friends that are planning their wedding and gave them our word that you are the best of the best! We are so grateful for all the memories that you captured in all our events. Thank you!

NG studio 13

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Let me start off by saying it was the upmost pleasure meeting Nour and his staff and it also was the best decision we made for when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. From the moment we met him he was so professional and he was so much fun to work with! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day he was very organized and made my day stress free. His vision for pictures is beyond anything I have hoped for. I only saw a few of my pictures and I am in love I cannot wait to see the rest. To Nour and his staff thank you for making my night memorable and capturing every moment!

Nadera · Married on 09/16/2017

I love NG Studio. They made my wedding by taking absolutely amazing and crystal clear pictures. I am very happy with their service. They are very honest and very hard-working photographers. The photographer was in every corner and every minute of the wedding. Taking and capturing every single moment of our wedding. Very high-quality professional pictures that I can have for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Nour and his staff for all kind of occasions. I will definitely have them again and again for all my occasions. They have very reasonable prices
    Thank you so very much NG Studio for being a part of my wedding.

Carla · Married on 09/14/2017

Nour is an amazing photographer and professional who works collaboratively with his customers to ensure that they receive the best quality photos!! I highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for top-notch wedding photos!

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2017

NG studio was the best photographer and videographer that I had. My husband and I are not camera people and Nour knew exactly where to position us and how to pose as well. Our guests fell in love with our album and pictures because it was PERFECTTTTTT!!!!!! All of our pictures where from the best angles and we really couldn’t ask for a better photographer. Thank you so much to Nour and his team, for capturing the best moments if our life!!

Rich · Married on 08/20/2017

Noor at NG studio was recommended by a friend. We were very late getting a photographer and everything else for our wedding tbh but luckily he was available. He turned out to be way more than just a photographer, he helped us every step of the way. He found us a great florist and entertainment and also helped us get organized. Oh and he also did our wedding Invitations which were amazing. The day of the wedding him and his crew were phenomenal. We had some delays and they stayed very patient and on top of every shot. And if all that wasn't enough the photographs and video were unbelievable and we couldn't be happier. Not only did we find a great photographer but we also made a friend for life.

Thanks Noor, we love you.

Richie and Donna

Danijella · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing work and professionalism from Nour and his team. I am in love with my pictures and wedding video and cannot stop watching it! Nour is personable and extremely passionate and dedicated to perfecting his work. He is truly amazing at what he does and worth every penny. Highly recommended.

Mujahed · Married on 07/11/2017

This studio did the video and photography for my wedding and I can honestly say I could not have chosen a better photography company! Nur and his photographers captured each and every moment of my wedding and I am so grateful to be able to go back and reminisce with their video and photos. Not only did the video and photos come out amazing, but the editing, the professionalism, and the service was impeccable. Nur and his photographers were so friendly throughout the whole day, especially Nur himself. Truly a wonderful guy who made the best day of my life even better by calming our nerves and making my wife and I laugh every chance he got. I highly recommend them for any wedding, engagement, or event over any other company.

Belal · Married on 07/06/2017

NG Studio is by far the best place to go to for video and photgraphy. Nour is very professional and goes out his way to make sure his schedule revolves around his clients. Before i chose NG Studio i have visited several other spots that didnt even compare. His prices are unbeatable for the phenomenal quality his work provides. He cares about his clients satisfaction so much to the point where he delivered my albums and CD's to my house when i was too busy to drive to his office.

Chuck · Married on 07/01/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience so far with NG. The amazing engagement pictures speak for themselves as far as the superb quality of his work, but beyond that Nour was great to work with and spend an afternoon with. A super nice and fun guy. He listened to our ideas as well as coming up with many very creative ones of his own for shots. He gave clear and simple direction to help us get beautiful pictures without being pushy or impatient at all and was fantastic at working with my 6 year old son. Can't wait to shoot the wedding with him. Mo in the office is also very friendly and attentive. On top of all of that, their prices are very reasonable for all that you get. I highly recommend them.

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

NG Studio is the best place to go for your photography/ videography. We made the best decision by going with him for our wedding. Nour is very talented and passionate about his work. He is also very professional and personable. I would highly recommend him to everyone. In fact, I already recommended him to my brother who is going with NG Studio for his upcoming wedding as well. Our engagement pictures were available the next day! His work is top quality and he makes it available faster than anyone out there! Top quality work and best personality! Can't go wrong by going with NG Studio for your special occasions!

• F

FADI · Married on 06/18/2017

Beautiful images and wedding video!!!!!! From the tiny details to the most memorable moments- everything is not only captured but done so with a timeless beauty!

• F

Frances · Married on 05/26/2017

Nour and his team are the best!!! Very professional and fun to work with. Nour doesn't just come to do his job, he comes like a friend and makes you feel comfortable in every aspect. My wedding video nd photoalbum are espectacular. Nour's work is worth 100%.

NG studio 14

Jana · Married on 05/14/2017

Nour at NG Studios is the best photographer around. He took my sons baptism pictures , the quality is amazing. I wish I had him for my first sons baptism pictures also. I see a big difference. I will definitely hire him again for my next occasion, I strongly recommend him. He knows what he is doing.
    Thanks again Nour!

Dia · Married on 05/07/2017

It’s really hard to write a review about NG studios. Nour and his staff were the most professional people I’ve worked with. Nour was available to answer every call and text message around the clock whether it was 8am or 2 am. Day of the wedding he and his staff arrived early for the photo shoots, and the main event. My photographs were in my email in a very short period and my Cd’s and usb were ready and available for pick up before my cousins, that got married a year before, got theirs!!! I highly recommend NG studios for all your photography and videography needs!!!!