NG studio Reviews

79 | River Edge, NJ

79 Reviews for NG studio

Michelle Heil · Married on 11/01/2019

Daughter and son in law’s wedding 11/19

Nour, owner of of NG Studio, was our source of contact throughout the engagement photos (which were amazing), wedding planning, and the day of. He was hands on and delivered on every promise. He, his videographers, and a second photographer were professional, efficient, and worked well as a team. He has a great eye for things we would never have thought of such as using fallen leaves to set up a shot and, on this very breezy day, hanging Donna’s gown off a tree limb. He even incorporated our”Dog of Honor” into family photos. Just awesome. My daughter and son in law received their wedding proofs when promised and they are absolutely stunning. They couldn’t be more pleased and we highly recommend Nour.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jowita

Jowita Kolano · Married on 08/10/2019

Such a wonderful crew!

Nour and his staff were wonderul! From the moment we met with Nour we knew we were going to take him. He made us feel so comfortable and just has such a positive attidude. Our wedding photos/album are so beutiful. I had multiple people contact me about who was our photographer because they loved our pictures. We got our pictures exactly when we were told we would get them and the entire process with NG was super smooth. I 100% recommend them to anyone thats getting married and wants a great expierence. Also their pricing is great and very reasonable for all the photos and album you get. The album is absolutley gorgeous. I've already had canvases made from multiple pictures because i just couldnt choose one!!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Beatriz

Beatriz · Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further than ng studio!

There is no other photographer in the business like Nour! My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him, and we have recommended him to countless couples. Nour really has an eye for capturing the most unique shots of a wedding day, ones that we will cherish forever. His work is so unique, and he is truly a one of a kind professional. We are so happy with our photography and videography from our wedding back in June, and we look forward to looking back on those memories for years to come. We feel so incredibly lucky and blessed to have found Nour and his amazing team to play a huge role in our special day. My husband and I will never be able to thank him enough! From his engagement shoot with us, to creating our wedding invitations, to capturing our wedding day so perfectly. He was alongside us every step of the way. As a family man, Nour knows what is important in life, and his passion is capturing all of those great moments for people. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, NG STUDIO!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Abdallah Abdelmajid · Married on 03/07/2019

Amazing job!

thank you so much Noor for your hard work I just saw the videos yesterday and they are amazing, I really appreciate everything that you’ve done,
    everybody was complementing your work. Amazing job!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Shawnna · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfectly executed! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

I don’t even know where to begin ! Nour is one of a kind, he was the first photographer we met with, and didn’t look any further..and we are so happy we didn’t ! Nour went above and beyond 100% of the time !! He worked around our busy schedule regardless of how busy he was! For our engagement shoot it was too hot the first attempt, so after shooting for over an hour and getting some beautiful shots, he scheduled a second shoot for us! He always made us feel comfortable, he was very attentive and cared about getting to know us as a couple before shooting us. Irene the photographer that we met the day of the wedding was wonderful, she was patient And professional. Nour and his crew did not miss a beat of the wedding. When we received our photos edited and ready to go which not to mention was only a about 10 days after the wedding, we were stunned by how they captured every moment. Each moment of the wedding was captured from so many different angles. Beautiful unique shots. people who viewed our pictures said they felt like they were looking at a bridal magazine. The photos speak a thousand words and capture the emotion of each second of our wedding. I could not of asked for a better crew. Ng studios executed the job with perfection.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Azzeh Abdelatif · Married on 12/29/2018

Breath taking

literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome NG Studio have been. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot they put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome.
    NG Studio did such an amazing job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Silda · Married on 11/21/2018

Excellent Experience

It was a great experience during the photo shoot with Nour for my engagement , he was punctual and professional all the time, no forgetting to let us feel comfortable and relaxed during the session. The quality of the pictures were excellent. Nour , I can’t thank you enough. you made our day extra special. I highly recommend NG Studio for every event.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sada · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision

The NG studio team
    Is absolutely amazing I would highly recommend getting them for your big day I booked them for my wedding and they are truly amazing with the quality of capturing memorial l moments and the team is just fun and funny and make it so fun to be photographed ! Don’t hesitate to book them ! I’m so happy I got them for my wedding

Sent on 01/11/2019

Musa · Married on 09/16/2018

I hired Nour to take photos and a video of my proposal. I can say without a doubt he is the absolute best! He went above and beyond to accommodate all the things i needed because i was overseas planning everything. He made sure that all the little details with taken care of without any issues. Not the mention the final product turned out incredible. Every time we look at our pictures or video, it feels like we are reliving those exact emotions and that moment all over again. He is a master at his trade and my go to man.

Sent on 02/23/2018

rabih · Married on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much for the beautiful photos that you produced. We were blown away by the great variety of shots taken. We've had wonderful comments on the quality of the photos so you should be very proud. We can't wait to get some canvas photos on the wall. Magical!

You're the best

Sent on 09/01/2018

Christian Moody · Married on 05/19/2018

Next Level

NG Studios handled our wedding video and photos as well. They did an amazing job and really elevated our event to the next level. The album was phenomenal. There are no words for it really. The video was like a Disney fairytale. We thank you all so much for an overall fun and unforgettable experience.
    With love,
    Christian and Julia

Sent on 03/31/2019

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing professional kind and friendly

Our experience with NG photography and Nour were amazing. I couldn't have ask for anything me. He know we wanted to do our photos in a timely fashion and was right on top of everything. He got everyone and all the pictures we wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and never said no to anything we requested he is very open minded.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Amy

Amy Mughrabi · Married on 04/28/2018

Incredible quality you can't find anywhere else.

The day of your wedding can be one of the most stressful days of your life when you’re trying to make sure that everything goes perfectly. Nour and his team were perfect from the start of the day to the end. We highly recommend him for any event you want to do. He was professional, attentive and so accommodating. Going for a photo shoot can be awkward at times but we were laughing and smiling the whole day. Nour has such a positive energy about himself and a joy to be around. His artistic style of taking photos is wonderful and his talent really shines through. There were no forced poses and his work really seemed to tell a story. When we went to pick up our DVD’s and wedding album we were absolutely blown away! The quality of the work that you get is absolutely priceless. My husband and I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything was in the end. When you look at something that so much work has gone into, you can tell. The album, the DVDs, the photos themselves… it was all in the details and I am so happy that we chose Nour to be our photographer. I cannot stress enough how you will not get this level of quality and care from anyone else. Nour gave us wedding day memories to have and cherish for a lifetime and we appreciate all the hard work that he did. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Mohmmad · Married on 04/18/2018

Man I don’t know where to start! I got engaged a year ago and nour and his team worked on my engagement when I saw the work he did and when I saw who nour really is that’s the minute I knew that NG Studio was the studio going to be working my wedding and henna I highly recommend NG Studio for many reasons there work is professional there always on time and there honest the way they tell you when your work will be done is when it’ll be done either that date or even before Ng studio Nour the best Photogtaoher and videographer In NJ highly highly recommend nour you won’t be disappointed

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • U

Ula · Married on 04/07/2018

Nour & his team were great to work with and provided awesome tips , images, and clips to make my wedding beautiful! They’re so professional & They captured all my special moments on film because he made sure not to skip a moment, all the moments I lost came back to life through him. He accommodated our needs, prices are unbeatable and if we weren’t surrounded by an amazing setting his ideas made the setting absolutely beautiful! All the photos were amazing and we got to choose as it was so hard to do so! Everyone loved the work and were all astounded just by the highlight so we can’t wait for the actual wedding tape and album! NG studio is the best! Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Senator · Married on 03/31/2018

Can’t get any better

We were lucky to have Nour covering our wedding . He is professional and talented and make you feel like family

Sent on 10/16/2018

sarah · Married on 03/01/2018

Professional, great to work with, and beautiful quality of work!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Eslam · Married on 12/26/2017

Defiantly booking nur for our next event! My engagement and wedding can eiut beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Reman · Married on 10/29/2017

Cannot say thank you enough for the amazing work NG Studio has done. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos/ videography my husband and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Everyone compliment your work. We have recommended you to some friends that are planning their wedding and gave them our word that you are the best of the best! We are so grateful for all the memories that you captured in all our events. Thank you!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Let me start off by saying it was the upmost pleasure meeting Nour and his staff and it also was the best decision we made for when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. From the moment we met him he was so professional and he was so much fun to work with! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day he was very organized and made my day stress free. His vision for pictures is beyond anything I have hoped for. I only saw a few of my pictures and I am in love I cannot wait to see the rest. To Nour and his staff thank you for making my night memorable and capturing every moment!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Nadera · Married on 09/16/2017

I love NG Studio. They made my wedding by taking absolutely amazing and crystal clear pictures. I am very happy with their service. They are very honest and very hard-working photographers. The photographer was in every corner and every minute of the wedding. Taking and capturing every single moment of our wedding. Very high-quality professional pictures that I can have for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Nour and his staff for all kind of occasions. I will definitely have them again and again for all my occasions. They have very reasonable prices
    Thank you so very much NG Studio for being a part of my wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Carla · Married on 09/14/2017

Nour is an amazing photographer and professional who works collaboratively with his customers to ensure that they receive the best quality photos!! I highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for top-notch wedding photos!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2017

NG studio was the best photographer and videographer that I had. My husband and I are not camera people and Nour knew exactly where to position us and how to pose as well. Our guests fell in love with our album and pictures because it was PERFECTTTTTT!!!!!! All of our pictures where from the best angles and we really couldn’t ask for a better photographer. Thank you so much to Nour and his team, for capturing the best moments if our life!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Rich · Married on 08/20/2017

Noor at NG studio was recommended by a friend. We were very late getting a photographer and everything else for our wedding tbh but luckily he was available. He turned out to be way more than just a photographer, he helped us every step of the way. He found us a great florist and entertainment and also helped us get organized. Oh and he also did our wedding Invitations which were amazing. The day of the wedding him and his crew were phenomenal. We had some delays and they stayed very patient and on top of every shot. And if all that wasn't enough the photographs and video were unbelievable and we couldn't be happier. Not only did we find a great photographer but we also made a friend for life.

Thanks Noor, we love you.

Richie and Donna

Sent on 01/19/2018

Danijella · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing work and professionalism from Nour and his team. I am in love with my pictures and wedding video and cannot stop watching it! Nour is personable and extremely passionate and dedicated to perfecting his work. He is truly amazing at what he does and worth every penny. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/01/2018