NG studio Reviews

NG studio 5
NG studio 6
NG studio 7

Shawnna · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfectly executed! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

I don’t even know where to begin ! Nour is one of a kind, he was the first photographer we met with, and didn’t look any further..and we are so happy we didn’t ! Nour went above and beyond 100% of the time !! He worked around our busy schedule regardless of how busy he was! For our engagement shoot it was too hot the first attempt, so after shooting for over an hour and getting some beautiful shots, he scheduled a second shoot for us! He always made us feel comfortable, he was very attentive and cared about getting to know us as a couple before shooting us. Irene the photographer that we met the day of the wedding was wonderful, she was patient And professional. Nour and his crew did not miss a beat of the wedding. When we received our photos edited and ready to go which not to mention was only a about 10 days after the wedding, we were stunned by how they captured every moment. Each moment of the wedding was captured from so many different angles. Beautiful unique shots. people who viewed our pictures said they felt like they were looking at a bridal magazine. The photos speak a thousand words and capture the emotion of each second of our wedding. I could not of asked for a better crew. Ng studios executed the job with perfection.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Azzeh Abdelatif · Married on 12/29/2018

Breath taking

literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome NG Studio have been. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot they put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome.
    NG Studio did such an amazing job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    NG studio 8
    NG studio 9
    NG studio 10

Silda · Married on 11/21/2018

Excellent Experience

It was a great experience during the photo shoot with Nour for my engagement , he was punctual and professional all the time, no forgetting to let us feel comfortable and relaxed during the session. The quality of the pictures were excellent. Nour , I can’t thank you enough. you made our day extra special. I highly recommend NG Studio for every event.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sada · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision

The NG studio team
    Is absolutely amazing I would highly recommend getting them for your big day I booked them for my wedding and they are truly amazing with the quality of capturing memorial l moments and the team is just fun and funny and make it so fun to be photographed ! Don’t hesitate to book them ! I’m so happy I got them for my wedding

Sent on 01/11/2019

Musa · Married on 09/16/2018

I hired Nour to take photos and a video of my proposal. I can say without a doubt he is the absolute best! He went above and beyond to accommodate all the things i needed because i was overseas planning everything. He made sure that all the little details with taken care of without any issues. Not the mention the final product turned out incredible. Every time we look at our pictures or video, it feels like we are reliving those exact emotions and that moment all over again. He is a master at his trade and my go to man.

Sent on 02/23/2018
    NG studio 11

rabih · Married on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much for the beautiful photos that you produced. We were blown away by the great variety of shots taken. We've had wonderful comments on the quality of the photos so you should be very proud. We can't wait to get some canvas photos on the wall. Magical!

You're the best

Sent on 09/01/2018
    NG studio 12
    NG studio 13

Christian Moody · Married on 05/19/2018

Next Level

NG Studios handled our wedding video and photos as well. They did an amazing job and really elevated our event to the next level. The album was phenomenal. There are no words for it really. The video was like a Disney fairytale. We thank you all so much for an overall fun and unforgettable experience.
    With love,
    Christian and Julia

Sent on 03/31/2019

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing professional kind and friendly

Our experience with NG photography and Nour were amazing. I couldn't have ask for anything me. He know we wanted to do our photos in a timely fashion and was right on top of everything. He got everyone and all the pictures we wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and never said no to anything we requested he is very open minded.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    NG studio 14

Mohmmad · Married on 04/18/2018

Man I don’t know where to start! I got engaged a year ago and nour and his team worked on my engagement when I saw the work he did and when I saw who nour really is that’s the minute I knew that NG Studio was the studio going to be working my wedding and henna I highly recommend NG Studio for many reasons there work is professional there always on time and there honest the way they tell you when your work will be done is when it’ll be done either that date or even before Ng studio Nour the best Photogtaoher and videographer In NJ highly highly recommend nour you won’t be disappointed

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • U

Ula · Married on 04/07/2018

Nour & his team were great to work with and provided awesome tips , images, and clips to make my wedding beautiful! They’re so professional & They captured all my special moments on film because he made sure not to skip a moment, all the moments I lost came back to life through him. He accommodated our needs, prices are unbeatable and if we weren’t surrounded by an amazing setting his ideas made the setting absolutely beautiful! All the photos were amazing and we got to choose as it was so hard to do so! Everyone loved the work and were all astounded just by the highlight so we can’t wait for the actual wedding tape and album! NG studio is the best! Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    NG studio 15

Senator · Married on 03/31/2018

Can’t get any better

We were lucky to have Nour covering our wedding . He is professional and talented and make you feel like family

Sent on 10/16/2018

sarah · Married on 03/01/2018

Professional, great to work with, and beautiful quality of work!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Eslam · Married on 12/26/2017

Defiantly booking nur for our next event! My engagement and wedding can eiut beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Reman · Married on 10/29/2017

Cannot say thank you enough for the amazing work NG Studio has done. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos/ videography my husband and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Everyone compliment your work. We have recommended you to some friends that are planning their wedding and gave them our word that you are the best of the best! We are so grateful for all the memories that you captured in all our events. Thank you!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    NG studio 16

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Let me start off by saying it was the upmost pleasure meeting Nour and his staff and it also was the best decision we made for when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding. From the moment we met him he was so professional and he was so much fun to work with! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day he was very organized and made my day stress free. His vision for pictures is beyond anything I have hoped for. I only saw a few of my pictures and I am in love I cannot wait to see the rest. To Nour and his staff thank you for making my night memorable and capturing every moment!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Nadera · Married on 09/16/2017

I love NG Studio. They made my wedding by taking absolutely amazing and crystal clear pictures. I am very happy with their service. They are very honest and very hard-working photographers. The photographer was in every corner and every minute of the wedding. Taking and capturing every single moment of our wedding. Very high-quality professional pictures that I can have for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Nour and his staff for all kind of occasions. I will definitely have them again and again for all my occasions. They have very reasonable prices
    Thank you so very much NG Studio for being a part of my wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Carla · Married on 09/14/2017

Nour is an amazing photographer and professional who works collaboratively with his customers to ensure that they receive the best quality photos!! I highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for top-notch wedding photos!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2017

NG studio was the best photographer and videographer that I had. My husband and I are not camera people and Nour knew exactly where to position us and how to pose as well. Our guests fell in love with our album and pictures because it was PERFECTTTTTT!!!!!! All of our pictures where from the best angles and we really couldn’t ask for a better photographer. Thank you so much to Nour and his team, for capturing the best moments if our life!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Rich · Married on 08/20/2017

Noor at NG studio was recommended by a friend. We were very late getting a photographer and everything else for our wedding tbh but luckily he was available. He turned out to be way more than just a photographer, he helped us every step of the way. He found us a great florist and entertainment and also helped us get organized. Oh and he also did our wedding Invitations which were amazing. The day of the wedding him and his crew were phenomenal. We had some delays and they stayed very patient and on top of every shot. And if all that wasn't enough the photographs and video were unbelievable and we couldn't be happier. Not only did we find a great photographer but we also made a friend for life.

Thanks Noor, we love you.

Richie and Donna

Sent on 01/19/2018

Danijella · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing work and professionalism from Nour and his team. I am in love with my pictures and wedding video and cannot stop watching it! Nour is personable and extremely passionate and dedicated to perfecting his work. He is truly amazing at what he does and worth every penny. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Mujahed · Married on 07/11/2017

This studio did the video and photography for my wedding and I can honestly say I could not have chosen a better photography company! Nur and his photographers captured each and every moment of my wedding and I am so grateful to be able to go back and reminisce with their video and photos. Not only did the video and photos come out amazing, but the editing, the professionalism, and the service was impeccable. Nur and his photographers were so friendly throughout the whole day, especially Nur himself. Truly a wonderful guy who made the best day of my life even better by calming our nerves and making my wife and I laugh every chance he got. I highly recommend them for any wedding, engagement, or event over any other company.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Belal · Married on 07/06/2017

NG Studio is by far the best place to go to for video and photgraphy. Nour is very professional and goes out his way to make sure his schedule revolves around his clients. Before i chose NG Studio i have visited several other spots that didnt even compare. His prices are unbeatable for the phenomenal quality his work provides. He cares about his clients satisfaction so much to the point where he delivered my albums and CD's to my house when i was too busy to drive to his office.

Sent on 01/17/2018

sarita · Married on 07/04/2017

25th Anniversary

Nour really cares and wants you to be happy. He made our 25th Anniversary renewal vows a special day and thanks to him we have great memories through his pictures and videos. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Chuck · Married on 07/01/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience so far with NG. The amazing engagement pictures speak for themselves as far as the superb quality of his work, but beyond that Nour was great to work with and spend an afternoon with. A super nice and fun guy. He listened to our ideas as well as coming up with many very creative ones of his own for shots. He gave clear and simple direction to help us get beautiful pictures without being pushy or impatient at all and was fantastic at working with my 6 year old son. Can't wait to shoot the wedding with him. Mo in the office is also very friendly and attentive. On top of all of that, their prices are very reasonable for all that you get. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2016