NG Creative Artistry Reviews

7 | Mount Prospect, IL

7 Reviews for NG Creative Artistry

SCHEDULE HER FOR YOUR BIG DAY!! I scheduled a trial with her a few months before my wedding and told her exactly what I wanted. I wanted to look beautiful with a full face of makeup, yet still look "natural"...a challenging wish! Haha However, Nicole did just that! My entire bridal party felt the same way. Not to mention, she's so laid back and has such a charming personality, you're pampered inside and out while preparing for that walk down the aisle. I don't normally wear a full face of makeup and didn't want to feel "weighed down". The makeup stayed fresh all night and I felt and looked like myself, just more radiant! She was extremely professional and timely and did 10 bridesmaids/mother of the bride's makeup with extra time to spare! She even gives you your lipstick so that you can do touch-ups throughout the day. And last but not least - she was extremely affordable!! I can't even think of anything she could have done better for my special day. SO HAPPY with this decision! I recommend her all around!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/30/2013

Nicole is absolutely fabulous! She is not only a true pleasure to work with, but her talent is incredible. Nicole was the makeup artist for my November wedding, and truly made my bridal party and myself look and feel gorgeous on what was the most important day of my life. The makeup was done to perfection, and lasted the entire day and night... including hours upon hours of dancing! Nicole is organized and professional, yet has a way of making you feel relaxed and at ease while she performs her magic! She takes the time to understand the exact look you are going for, and implements flawlessly. Nicole is truly an artist!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Beth · Married on 10/13/2013

Nicole is so wonderful! We used her for my wedding back in 2009 and have referred her to a number of family and friends who all say great things too! My latest interaction with Nicole was as maid of honor in my best friend's wedding late 2013. She was so sweet and of course makes everyone look awesome. She listens to her clients and executes flawlessly. I definitely felt like my best self that day thanks to her!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Jeanette · Married on 09/13/2013

Nicole at NG Creative Artistry is not only professional and personable, but she is TALENTED! She made me feel secure and comfortable on the most important day of my life. Nicole didn't disguise me under a bunch of makeup that wasn't me. Instead, she enhanced all the features that only an artist like her can do. I felt like myself on my wedding day thanks to her and I am so grateful for that! Not only was my makeup flawless in person, but it translated well on camera, too! She offers a trial session prior to the wedding and before that we were able to discuss my likes and dislikes. It's one thing to have a vendor that listens to your wants and needs, but another to actually follow through with it and be able to produce the results you desire. Nicole is definitely in the latter group! She's great and you won't regret booking her for your big day!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Nicole was awesome. My makeup lasted all day. I would recommend her to anyone! Very professional! Enjoyed working with her and hope to work with her for other make up needs.

Melanie · Married on 08/10/2013

I love Nicole! She is a very talented and an extremely professional makeup artist. Nicole is also super flexible. She was able to take me for my trial appointment on short notice so that I could coordinate with my hair trial appointment with another vendor.
    She uses the best MAC products and wrote out a plan so that on the big day, my makeup would be the customized look I had at the trial. On my wedding day, Nicole arrived at my apartment early and set up. She worked on 4 bridesmaids and my mom in addition to my make up! Thanks to Nicole, my wedding party looked absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Nicole's services if you need makeup done for your wedding, engagement photos, or any other special event.

Sent on 01/17/2014

As a makeup artist myself, I wanted to get pampered on my wedding day. I hired Nicole for my big day! She did an amazing job! Her applictIon was perfect. Two of my friends who are getting married in the summer have booked Nicole as well. I will hire her for all my makeup needs in the future!