Next Level Sounds Entertainment Reviews

22 | Las Vegas, NV

22 Reviews for Next Level Sounds Entertainment

Erik · Married on 07/21/2018

We just wanted to say that Shai Peri is the best. We could not have found anyone better. He was flexible, accomadating, patient, and he really worked with us. He somehow made a crowd of people who usually don't dance - dance at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun. He brought the party to life which is exactly what we were looking for. We can't thank you enough and will definitely recommend to everyone we know!!! :)

Sent on 07/25/2018

Cara · Married on 04/20/2018

Next Level sounds was the surprise and delight of our wedding. He was awesome about playing a wide variety of music but still managed to keep people on the dance floor. Had the noise ordinances not kicked in and it would have offended our neighbors we could have danced for several more hours.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2018

I don't give five-star reviews lightly, but Shai exceeded our every expectation when he did the music and lighting for our wedding at the Springs Preserve! We threw some tricky requests at him: obscure music choices, a party game involving the ability for guests to make song requests, and moving indoors and outdoors on a windy day.

Not only did Shai do everything we asked, wonderfully - keeping the sound levels great, timing the music for our ceremony and reception perfectly, and keeping the vibe just where we wanted it - he went ABOVE AND BEYOND!

He researched our obscure music choices and found cocktail reception instrumentals to compliment them - it was like he'd been reading our minds! He managed microphone issues during the ceremony so discreetly you'd never know he helped us unless we told you. Our guests were complimenting him all night long!

I would not recommend another DJ for an event after our experience with Shai. He's simply the only choice.

We were quite pleased with the uplighting package he offered too, in addition to the music. Our reception area looked fantastic and magical, and he needed very little instruction to get the look just right.

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • VegasWed!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

Other than "your wedding was so much fun," I think the most common comment we've received was "your DJ was awesome!". DJ Shai is as cool and easy going as they come. He is incredibly polite, responsive and easy to communicate with. And his prices are very fair compared to the Vegas market.

We live in Oakland, but got married in Vegas at the Neon Museum. When we went a few months early to scope things out and make sure everything was in order, DJ Shai surprised us and met us at the Museum to go over everything. Again, very easy to work with and coordinate.

He sends a sheet with music preferences before the wedding and discusses a few things with you to make sure everything is organized. Here's a tip: trust him! He knows what it takes to get people on the dance floor. You do not. Sure, you have your 3 or 4 "must have played" songs, but let him take care of the rest. He was great about finding the right mix for our crowd.

I also noticed he was observant. For instance, if the bride did something fun or crazy on the dance floor, he'd get on the mic and say "lets hear it for the bride, everyone!". Little touches like that are noticeable and make the night more fun.

We've already told ourselves next time we are in Vegas we are going to find where Shai is performing and will go visit that bar/club.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Beyond fantastic! I booked with Shai, who was so responsive and sweet, worked with us to find what we wanted and found Tom as our DJ. I met with both of them and they were so nice. Tom was soooooo great. the dance floor was filled the entire night and so many guests came up to me to compliment the DJ and even asked for his playlist! The energy was so high the entire night and he constantly checked in with us to make sure we were happy. I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a dance party!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Justine · Married on 10/14/2016

Where do we begin? We absolutely LOVE DJ Shai Peri!!! Our wedding planner recommended DJ Shai and we are so glad he was available for our day during the busy October season! DJ Shai was amazing. He kept our party going all evening, played the songs we requested and more! He also did our uplighting which looked fantastic and really changed the look of our reception area! He also did our ceremony sound which was all flawless. We had several guests compliment him as well! His professionalism, flexibility, responsiveness and quality of service was impeccable. We can't thank you enough Shai!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dajon · Married on 05/14/2016

Great company to work with. Shai Perry was super responsive throughout the entire process. DJ Jack was the DJ for our actual wedding and was amazing!! We had so much fun and he kept the whole reception running smoothly. Would absolutely recommend to a friend! Wish we could go back to that day and keep dancing!!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • User6200498 · event on: 01/09/2016

Shai is a great person and great DJ. Very professional, always on time and brought our wild west fundraising party to a different level.
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Dhivyan · Married on 09/12/2015

Shai was everything we could've asked for in a wedding DJ. He had plenty of options for songs throughout the night and the entire crowd had a great time. He was also great in helping us plan the event as we met a few times before hand to discuss the schedule of the day. He was also extremely responsive to our emails and was able to come through on every one of our requests. Most importantly, he did an amazing job of keeping the entire wedding running smoothly, by serving as the MC throughout the night. Huge thank you to Shai for exceeding our expectations of what a wedding DJ can provide!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I chose Shai with Next Level Sounds to DJ our wedding reception. He did a fantastic job! We had a small wedding and he did an awesome job tailoring to our needs and wants and really getting our guests involved in dancing and celebrating. He was extremely professional and ran everything by us to ensure he was catering to us on our special day. We have absolutely no regrets, make sure you book early, you will be glad you did! Thanks Shai!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/25/2015

DJ Shai was so incredible and I am 110% pleased with my decision to have Next Level Sounds at my wedding reception. I am from out of town so I had to do all of my research online. I called a few places and I will never forget talking to DJ Shai for the first time. His energy is impeccable and he was very professional. They say that picking a DJ is what makes your reception and I must say that the wedding reception was PERFECT and SOOOO much fun! Every single person was on the dance floor! He knows how to get the crowd excited! I had some specific things I needed done and he took every single thing I needed into consideration and made it happen! I wanted to meet with him a couple days before the wedding and he was more than happy to take time to come to my hotel and go over everything for me. Once I met him it literally felt like he was a long lost friend. DJ Shai is SO good at his job! I highly highly highly recommend him to DJ any event you are having. Thanks DJ Shai!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Lesley · Married on 04/11/2015

DJ Shai was awesome. We live in Phoenix so we were never able to meet with our DJ prior to our Las Vegas wedding. I emailed him a list of songs we wanted to hear and some ideas of what we liked. He really didn't have very much direction from us but he did a fantastic job. I could not have picked better music for our reception myself. I would definitely recommend Next Level Sounds for your event.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Teresa · Married on 02/22/2015

My wedding was amazing I wanted Latin music too and Shai understood me exactly what I want!!! All people was dancing the floor dance never was empty!!! I recommended him a lot!! Tx Shai!!!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Ron · Married on 10/26/2014

We got married October 26th, 2014 at Canyon Gate Country Club and used Shai Peri of Next Level Sounds as our DJ. We also purchased some extras from him including uplighting for our entire ballroom reception and bubbles during our ceremony processional and our first dance at the reception . Shai came highly recommended to my wife and I from several friends and family and now I understand why.

He was hands down the best and most professional of all the vendors we worked with on our wedding day...and our other vendors were amazing!! Shai is a consummate professional and pays attention to the details, he responds to all communications promptly and left nothing to chance. He will set multiple appointments if necessary to make sure everything is to your liking and everyone is on the same page. He really did make our wedding day a beautiful and unforgettable day and hiring him was worth every penny we paid. We can't thank him enough for helping make our vision of a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception a reality. If you want to hire a reliable, punctual, professional , flexible and skilled DJ for your event, you owe it to yourself to call Shai Peri and see if he's available for your special event. I have hired other DJs in the past and none of them ever stood out or were anything more than average. Shai exceeded our expectations and hiring him was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Thank you Shai for helping make our wedding so awesome!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Elisa · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Shai was great! I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jordan · Married on 03/30/2014

We got married in March and DJ Shai was such an amazing choice!!!! He had came to meet with us before to get a feel for our (unique) style. If you need any kind of Jewish music... he has it!!! He was able to mix traditional with modern music seamlessly. We had an incredible time and tons of our guests complimented the music. We are very happy with our choice to work with DJ Shai. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kami · event on: 03/23/2014

Thank you DJ SHAI for an amazing event. Everyone truly enjoyed your music selection and danced all night long. What was interesting was that the guests did not get tired and continued to dance through the evening. Your lighting package deal was also a no brainer. It gave the party a whole new experience and changed the ambiance. Thank you for a night full of memories.

Sent on 03/24/2014
  • O

oren · event on: 03/22/2014

The best DJ we ever used. Great help preparing for the events (photos and music), very responsive, very professional and a nice guy too.
    Everyone at the party said it was tone of the best parties they have attended. Great music, great atmosphere and great guy to work with.

Will definitely recommend Shai for any event.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Elyse · event on: 01/25/2014

Awesome sound, great equipment, DJ Shai knows how to put on a good show while staying profreshional.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Shana · Married on 01/18/2014

Our wedding planner highly recommended Next Level Sounds Entertainment and we were so glad she did! They did a fabulous job keeping the party going all night long and played all of our songs requests. I will defiantly be recommending Next Level Sounds Entertainment!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Rabbi Yossi · event on: 11/25/2013

We always use DJ Shai at our events in our Synagogue, holiday events, Bar Mitzva, Weddings Brit Mila and more. We recommend him to others. He is a great person to deal with, from the planning of the event till the end of the event. And of course he always does a phenomenal job by changing the atmosphere of the event to a happy and lively event.

Sent on 03/05/2014

R. · Married on 01/20/2013

Highly recommended ... Very attentive and responsive. Trustworthy to incorporate your music and themes.

Sent on 02/09/2014