Next Level Entertainment Reviews

130 | Kihei, HI

130 Reviews for Next Level Entertainment

Reynette Ramos · Married on 02/08/2020

The best and unforgettable wedding

Joe cortez and this team did an absolutely awesome work! They surely took it to the next level! All the guests and of course ourselves were stunned with everything from emcee, lightening, cloud effects etc. I would highly recommend to hire them for all occasions! Thank you again joe for all your hard work!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Evian Cabrera · Married on 02/01/2020

Catered to Our Vision, and made our dream come true!!

Next Level Entertainment totally blew our expectations and made our dream wedding a reality!! Joe Cortez is super patient and really easy to work with. The thing we loved was how honest he is with our ideas. We had a vision on how we wanted to entertain our guest and he delivered. Also, his suggestions were awesome too!! They really took our wedding day to the Next Level!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Kristin · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly Recommended

Joe and the NLE team did an amazing job at our wedding. All our guests were raving about them. They did an excellent job personalizing our wedding to what we wanted. Everything from our ceremony to reception flowed nicely thanks to NLE.

From the planning process, Joe took the time to meet with us while we were in Maui. He even reached out to meet with us while on his vacation on Oahu (where we are from). He was so easy to work with and accommodated our last minute changes.
    We loved our grand entrance and our personalized first dance song. He also had the idea of reading a letter to my dad before our father daughter dance that made it extra special. The Newlywed game by Jay was hilarious – all our guests loved it. There were so many emotions that day from laughter to happy tears to moments that we will cherish forever. This is all thanks to NLE that really took our wedding to the “Next Level”.
    They are hands down the best decision we made and highly recommended to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Taima

Taima Plummer · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Dance Party Ever

Picking a DJ was one of the hardest things for my husband and I when planning our wedding. We have significantly different music tastes and we thought it would be hard to find someone that would be able to blend our music. When we first met with Joe from Next Level Entertainment, we knew immediately he was the man for the job. He talked with us and got a feel for our style and gave us good ideas of where our different music styles would work best during the wedding. One of the first questions Joe asked us was “when people leave your wedding, what word do you want them to use to describe it?”. Our response to that was “fun!” and Joe DEFINITELY made that happen. We’ve had so many of our guests tell us that it was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to. I’m pretty sure I never left the dance floor because I loved every single song.

My maid of honor had a last minute request for Joe to help make a Disney mash-up for her toast as a surprise to me. Joe made it happen without any problems and she was so happy with the result (as was I!!). Joe was so flexible and easy going, he made everything super easy with the music.

Next Level Entertainment also has a photo booth that you can rent from them and I would HIGHLY recommend it! They bring so many fun props to play around with. You get print outs of all the photos, but also on top of that, you get an email with a link to all of the photos, in case you end up losing your picture from dancing so hard. It was so special to see all of our friends photos a few days after and laugh at all of their antics.

We would highly recommend this company for any DJ services that you need. Thank you, Joe, for taking our wedding to the next level and making it a night we’ll never forget!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kiana

Kiana · Married on 08/29/2019

Awesome Social Booth!

Joe Cortez & team was so awesome to work with! We hired Next Level Entertainment to provide a social booth for our wedding and it was so fun! Our guests absolutely loved it and they could post right onto social media. You could even take boomerangs! I would definitely recommend them as they do a superb job from start to finish. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Holly

Holly Baloran · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing DJ

We hired NLE for our wedding on Aug 17 at Gannons. DJ Tony was amazing, he hyped up the crowd and got everyone to dance on the dance floor. You will not be dissappointed with NLE, they will go above and beyond their duties.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Tyra · Married on 01/03/2019

Worth every penny

AMAZING!! Without Next Level, our reception wouldn’t have turned out to be everything we dreamed of and more. They helped to set the mood and carried the high energy throughout the night. Worked with us to make it such a special night, even with last minute changes.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jin · Married on 12/28/2018

So much fun

Joe and his team made the night such an amazing experience. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2018

We highly recommend Next Level Entertainment for any event. They went above and beyond for our wedding day and played all the songs we had requested! We also know them professionally, especially within the Wedding Industry, and they never fail to amaze us. They make every event entertaining, fun, and on point. We were in the moment and they kept us flowing through our wedding timeline and never skipped a beat! They helped us with song selections, ideas, and how to make each moment extra special. What was so special for us is the friendships we built with this amazing team! We couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. We had such a magical wedding day because of this dream team. Mahalo Joe, Jay, and Alex for making our dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Leonardo

He was great he had all my guest dancing all night long.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Toni Allen · Married on 07/28/2018

From the start of our wedding planning we knew we wanted Next Level at our event. Joe and Jay are really personable and easy to talk to. When ever we had questioned they were right there to respond. From the start of our wedding ceremony to the end of the reception they touched on so many emotions- it was amazing! My wife and I had a grand idea for our wedding party entrance and Jay delivered! We couldn’t ask for anything more than what Next Level provided. The night of our wedding til this day we get compliments about our reception and the program. Thank you so much Jay, Joe and the Next Level Crew for making our special day PERFECT!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2018

Joe Cortez and the Next Level Entertainment team were AMAZING! People from our wedding are still talking about how good the music was and how we had the best DJ/Emcee. We had the opportunity to skype with Joe prior to the wedding and we felt an instant connection with him. If you are looking for a DJ who has FLAVOR and a huge music selection you will not be disappointed with NLE. Trust me!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/08/2018

Joe was very easy to talk to. He listened to all of our suggestions and made sure that it was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Krisha · Married on 06/24/2018

Next Level Entertainment was very highly recommended! They are very responsive in getting back to you and very easy to work with. They made sure everything that we wanted to happen, happened on our day. Our wedding day was amazing from lighting, dj, emcee, monograms, photo booth, everything. Joe listened to our ideas and even tweaked it to make it better. They had made our reception program amazing. Our guest had told us they were just so many emotions throughout the whole reception from laughter and ALOT happy tears, from a creative bridal party entrance, personalize first dance, letter to my dad, love story, etc. my husband and I, bridal party and guests had love every single part of the ceremony and reception. I would definitely do it all over again! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/19/2018

I can't say enough incredible things about Joe. Joe was recommended by our wedding coordinator at our reception venue, and it was one of the best decisions I made. Joe's ability to personalize the wedding day is something I have never seen before. Friends and family kept commenting that they've never been to a wedding like ours and asking how we thought of certain details? The answer - it was Joe's idea.

Leading up to the wedding, Joe was very responsive and organized. I had a FaceTime call with him and my fiancé and then we were lucky enough to be able to meet with him in person a couple of months before the wedding. This allowed him to include many personalizations for our wedding day and make the event special for not only us, but everyone who attended.

The day of the wedding, Joe did more than just play music. He and his team created an event that flowed nicely and kept the party going the whole night. He played parts of songs at times and played the whole song when it was a hit with the group. I would recommend Joe 100% if he is available for your wedding day - you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kainoa · Married on 01/13/2018

Where do I even begin? I knew when we first started planning I NEEDED the BEST in what Maui could offer as far as DJ/Emcee services and well we got just that! Joe and his team at Next Level Entertainment was the all in one package deal for us! He did such an awesome job from lighting, our monogram and even making our first dance one, no one will ever forget! He kept the party going and there was no down time at all! All in all, we couldn’t have chose a better DJ/Emcee service! We’d do it all again in a heartbeat!
    P.S. We still get compliments on how awesome the program was. Especially our love story! Thank you for talking us into sharing!!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Vickie · Married on 01/06/2018

Joe and Jason from Next Level Entertainment literally took things to the next level in all aspects. They took our ideas and ran with them, amplifying them and really creating a truly memorable wedding day. They were very detailed and organized. Very professional and experienced, which was so helpful in putting our timeline together in a way that would flow and grab the attention of our guests, especially because we had a large guest list. Just after our first meeting I really felt that we could trust them with our reception program and really not need to worry about anything. They also made time to meet with our wedding planner so that everyone was on the same page. We were so appreciative for this because we didn’t need to be the middle men in relaying info – we already had so much on our minds as the day was getting closer. On the day of we had to make a change in the program because we were waiting on a musician to arrive so I could do my hula. Before I even brought it up, they had handled it and everything worked out seamlessly. We are so grateful for Joe and Jason!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Raquel · Married on 11/24/2017

Joe and the team really made our celebration to the next level and beyond. They ensured that we are relaxed and did not have to worry a thing during the reception. We had to adjust our wedding date because we really want them to be part of our wedding and it was all WORTH IT! They are always available via text/email/ in person during the preparation.

The flow of the program was really good as well. I noticed that most of my visitors and guests stayed until the end of the celebration. Even until now, our guests still give comments to our reception all because of Next Level!

Thank you so much Joe & Jay for being part of our wedding. Arvin and I hope for more success. You guys are awesome!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kisha Lei · Married on 08/26/2017

Next Level Entertainment is definitely a MUST when booking any type of event! We hired them for our wedding and from the very beginning, we were blown away by their ideas and creativity! Joe and Jay are definitely experts at what they do and their name does not disappoint; they took our wedding to the next level! Words truly can't express how amazed we were at the final outcome and we are so happy we had them as a part of our once in a lifetime fairytale!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Ali · Married on 08/04/2017

Joe and JJ were absolutely essential in facilitating the atmosphere that my husband and I were looking for in our wedding. If I were to recommend one vendor that you MUST have, it is Next Level Entertainment. We received so many compliments that our wedding was the most fun, meaningful wedding our guests have been to.

Not only were our guests happy, but my husband and I enjoyed Joe and JJ immensely. From the beginning of our planning process, they met with us and helped us to curate meaningful moments during our wedding that would be entertaining and heartfelt for us and all of our guests. There was flow and depth to the program -- every programatic element had way more meaning than just the father daughter dance, first dance, bridal party entrances etc. Joe and JJ really learn about the couple romantically and socially and integrate their knowledge of those stories to make every moment unique. These guys know what they are doing. They are the definition of professionalism and I never had to worry about them during any step in my wedding planning process. I'm so ecstatic with their services and the kind people they are. I reiterate, they are a must have at your wedding. Mahalo Joe and JJ!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

Joe and JayJ were seriously awesome to work with! They have this amazing energy and are so fun to be around! Our family and friends are still raving about the program you created for our wedding--how much they loved everything from the bridal party introductions, to the personalized first dance, to the Super Hero Posedown and newlywed game. They loved every minute of it! Thank you Joe, JayJ and Glen for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Brandy · Married on 07/08/2017

Joe and Jay made our wedding night memorable, unique, fun and exciting! They made it our own, unlike any other wedding. Not a single boring moment went by. Our guests were completely blown away and still talking about how great they were. Worth ever penny!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Shilo · Married on 06/17/2017

Joe Cortez is the most Attentive, and Creative production person on the Island. After a couple of meetings is like he personally knew or Wedding Party, and our ideas of how we wanted things to go, and added his Flare to our hearts. Perfect Combination for an Amazing Reception.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Next Level Entertainment is amazing to work with as they were both our DJ and MC for our wedding! They really worked with us on what we wanted to have in our program and really made the night really fun. They are very responsive in getting back to you and very easy to work with as they truly enjoy working with your ideas and making it happen. Joe even helped me create a remix for a surprise dance for my husband a few days before the wedding. Our favorite thing that they did was the personalized first dance as it was truly one of our highlights of the night. Many of our guests loved how fun and entertaining NLE were and made our wedding memorable. Highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Tekiri · Married on 04/22/2017

NLE was the best thing we could have done for our wedding! Joe was amazing to work with! Very easy, encouraging, and so creative with all our ideas! He elevated our wedding in ways that our guest were so entertained they are still talking about it a week later!! Everything was absolutely perfect!! The night was filled with tons of energy, laughter, tears and so much love! I highly recommend NLE to any couple planning the special day! We couldn't picture our wedding day without Joe and NLE!!! Amazing!!

Sent on 05/01/2017