Next Level Band of Charlotte Reviews

21 Reviews for Next Level Band of Charlotte

• Tracy

Tracy Mcgee Sandifer · Getting married on 02/11/2021

The Best Wedding Band

Judy is the best coordinator - she will ensure your vision comes to life. She's incredible to work with, and she brings the BEST talent. Your guests will be entertained and blown away by the quality of talent these musicians possess. And it's not just the raw talent, they will go out of their way to keep everyone engaged and having a great time! Truly the best in the business. If they are available on your date, snap them up!!!

Sent on 11/27/2020

Matt Starnes · Getting married on 01/05/2021

The best yet!

I cannot rave enough about this band!
    If you are in the market for an amazing sound, robust harmony and truly a stellar performance. Then you have found your teammates.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

As the administrator of Next Level Band of Charlotte and KRVE Band, I have encountered numerous Event Coordinators/Planners. Matt Starnes is by far one of the best. His attention to detail and pleasant demeanor made our experience at The White House Rock Hill amazing. The professionalism shown by everyone was bar none SUPERB. Also, the venue itself was absolutely fabulous. So, if you are in the market for a place to hold your event/wedding, I highly recommend The White House Rock Hill and Matt Starnes.

Judy Floyd
    Next Level Band of Charlotte
    KRVE Band

Mary M · Married on 11/14/2020

Book them - do it NOW!!!!

When they announce “We’re The Next Level Band of Charlotte,” you and your guests will be yelling “Yes, you are!!!” I’d give them a million stars for performance quality and professionalism if the site would let me. They sound amazing - vocalists and instrumentalists of the highest caliber. And then they go next level and make it so much fun!! From singing happy birthday to the groom’s 101 year old grandmother to bringing multiple sax solos down to the floor with the guests to shout outs to the bride and groom, they exceeded every dream of what our event could be. Plus they are the best people and care so much about making your event special. Judy, the manager, really listens and goes the extra mile for you. Love her!! Can’t say enough nice things about this great, super talented band!!!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Dawn

Dawn Schultz · Married on 11/14/2020

Hands down, one of the best I’ve encountered

By far one of the best bands I’ve heard. Judy was so easy to work with , professional, caring and just out right fun to get to know and work with. She kept in touch with me during the reception, which was very appreciated so that all planned moments synced. The band members were so professional and engaging to the guests- they kept the vibe going thru the last dance. Everyone loved them! Would highly recommend them over a DJ for your event!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Madison Garrett · Married on 11/07/2020

Incredible band, and even better people!

Next Level Band of Charlotte was better than I could've asked for! They truly brought the party, and were wonderful to work with. They made sure we were well taken care of, and thorough with all details. I've had so many guests tell us the band was amazing, and I can't recommend them enough! :)

Sent on 07/25/2020

Haley Jefson · Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful!

As a coordinator I appreciated that the band was there hours before to set up and have sound check. They were flexible and professional. Not to mention they kept the party going all night and were so engaging with the crowd. Great selection of songs. Could not recommend this group more!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Haley and we look forward to working with you again. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and so much fun.
  • Matt

Matt · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Remarkable!

Absolutely remarkable!
    Where do I begin in describing my experience with Next Level Band, Judy and John.
    We hosted a Friendsgiving event and wanted something to entertain our guests throughout the night. I had the privilege of working with Judy and John on a wedding back in May and I knew then that I had to have them for one of my events in the future.
    The flexibility and talent that this group has surpassed everything that we had hoped for. We are now trying to figure out when we can host this band again in the future just so we can groove the night away again!

To each band member, Judy and John......Bryan and I sincerely thank you. This event would not have been the best without you all involved!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Kathryn · Married on 02/29/2020

Got soul! They have a great presence

They have so much soul and are so talented. Every person told me how amazing the band was and one even asked if they would come play at her wedding in Atlanta one day.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for your kind words. We had an amazing time interacting with the guests. Everyone was extremely pleasant and you were STUNNING. Thank you again for trusting us to be part of your special day.

Regards,

Judy

Candace · Married on 11/30/2019

This band was beyond amazing, professional, and talented. Their presence truly made my cousin's event even more amazing. True REAL vocal talent. ????

Sent on 02/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding Band

Next Level Band of Charlotte worked so hard to make our wedding day special. Not only are they a talented group, but they work to personalize the entertainment for the reception. They are fun, professions, and the talk of our wedding. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Taylor - we had an amazing time from start to finish. Many blessings to you and Grayson!

Judy

Nick Morrison · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing! They were the perfect band and made our wedding night so much fun!

Everything went perfect with Next Level Band of Charlotte! They are the nicest people and will make sure everything goes great for whatever event you are having. They performed at our wedding and they were so nice to us and helpful. They even took requests to learn a few songs if there was anything we really wanted to have played. They did the announcements/ bridal party introductions with live music and it was amazing. As soon as they started playing later in the night for the reception, everyone was on the dance floor and no one sat down all night. All of our family members said how great they were, and they were professional the entire time. The band is so good, and Judy and John the managers of the band were so nice to us through the entire process and were kind to everyone that was at the wedding. If you are in need of a great, live band for any event this is a perfect pick and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Nick. We had a wonderful time being able to celebrate with you and your lovely bride and family/friends.

K. Prather · Married on 12/01/2018

Corporate Holiday Party

You won't regret booking Next Level Band for your company's event! Everyone enjoyed their performance and professionalism. They were willing to dress-up in our theme and gave us an opportunity to select songs from the set list and add new ones (up to 2) also! I was extremely impressed with their willingness to go above and beyond in making sure we had a successful event. I HIGHLY recommend them if you are looking for a professional and incredibly gifted band. Trust me, they won’t disappoint!

Sent on 01/06/2019

JoAnn · Married on 08/04/2018

We had the unexpected pleasure of enjoying The NEXT LEVEL BAND OF CHARLOTTE, at our niece's wedding! They made such a lasting impression on so many people that night! We have been involved with music for many years, and I have to say that I have not enjoyed a band as thoroughly, since the Temptations Review years ago. They are so versatile, ranging from MOTOWN to COUNTRY to Oldies to Jason Mraz and other new music! I am hoping they will release a CD, and one day start touring... THEY ARE THAT GOOD!! We SO enjoyed talking to and meeting the members of this amazingly talented group. My one word description would have to SUPERB! Talented, friendly, versatile. I have not seen so many people on the dance floor anywhere in years! Excellent sound, great lighting effects, fabulous vocals and music.... thank you so much for a wonderful evening. Judy, you are such a dear person!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Heidi · Married on 04/11/2018

Next Level Band Of Charlotte was amazing!!! I am a wedding planner based out of Asheville N.C. and this band is now my #1 recommendation when anyone is looking for live music. I was so excited to see them live after my clients talked about them and they did not disappoint! If you are looking for a great live band that can move from Etta James to Prince - you have found them! They came early and had everything set up timely. The music was out of this world amazing and had guests dancing all evening. Judy was awesome to work with. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Mina · Married on 06/01/2017

We booked Next Level Band for our first Summer Concert of 2017 at the Anne Springs Close Greenway's Summer Concert Series and I can tell you we have already got them to hold the date for 2018!!! From the professionalism they showed before, during and after the concert, the AMAZING talent this group has, to the crowd interaction and enthusiasm, it was an amazing evening! Our crowd of 1200 guests absolutely LOVED this group and we had dozens of people approach our staff and ask when Next Level would return to our stage! The staff all said this was their favorite group we've had out in the 5 years we have done our summer concert series. You will not go wrong with this group who preformed a diverse set of music, something for every age in our crowd! I highly recommend Next Level Band for any public or private event where you want to get everyone engaged and enjoying the band! AWESOME NIGHT!!! If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact me. I am the Community Event Coordinator for the Greenway and I book a lot of bands. This is the first I've written a review for! www.ascgreenway.org

Sent on 06/02/2017

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Mina - we are super excited again this year to be performing. at Anne Springs Greenway. We always have the best time with the audience.

Kaley · event on: 05/02/2017

I've been working with bands for over 2 years now and I must admit that Next Level Band of Charlotte was by far my favorite to work with. They were so organized and professional from the second we contracted with them. They were all so great to work with and their music is amazing. I had so many guests asking how they could find this band! Top notch, down to earth and so humble. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tee · Married on 04/22/2017

The band was excellent. Mrs. Floyd was always available and provided quick answers to questions. The band arrived on time and was ready to go at their appointed time. Dinner ran long, so the band sang a couple of slower songs to go along with dessert. It was well received by the entire group. Once dinner was over the band kept people on the dance floor for the rest of the evening. Their songs choices were excellent, well done, and performed exceptionally with a lot of energy. The Next Level Band was well dressed, professional, and their breaks were on time and very brief. I would highly recommend this band.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Reginald · event on: 02/26/2017

Wonderful, very professional, outstanding quality

Sent on 02/27/2017

Shaundra · Married on 02/18/2017

Next Level Band of Charlotte is absolutely phenomenal!!! They are consummate professionals with a breadth of musicality that enhances any occasion. My family utilized the band twice - for a family reunion and a birthday party - and each time, they blew us away, not only with their skill and talent, but as truly genuine and down-to-earth people. The attention to details; the willingness to coordinate their attire based on our theme; and the flexibility with the playlist are all features that make them one-of-a-kind. All of my family and friends have been raving about the band since our recent party last weekend. They truly are on another level! I can't emphasize it enough: book them right away! Peace and continued blessings.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Caroline · Married on 02/27/2016

Amazing!

Next Level Band of Charlotte is the best wedding band I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing...and I've been to a lot of weddings!! As a professional wedding coordinator, I can say they are beyond talented, so fun, so professional, so easy to work with and just an absolute joy all around. They can sing ANYTHING and I found myself all night long wondering if it was them or the actual track of the original song because that's how good they are. They just know how to have a good time and will keep your crowd dancing and having fun all night long!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Caroline for your kind words. We were super excited to be part of Grayson's and Taylor wedding.

Herb · Married on 02/13/2015

Next Level Band of Charlotte is an excellent band. We booked them for a Valentine's Gala. First, the sound was superb. They played a combination of R&B and jazz tracks that added the sophisticated ambiance we were looking for. There were some guests who were into the music more than they were the food. When it comes to coordination, they were very easy to work. They demonstrated a level of professionalism that was above reproach.

Sent on 03/22/2017