Next Level Band of Charlotte Reviews

9 | Charlotte, NC

9 Reviews for Next Level Band of Charlotte

9 Next Level Band of Charlotte Reviews

Candace · Getting married on 11/30/2019

This band was beyond amazing, professional, and talented. Their presence truly made my cousin's event even more amazing. True REAL vocal talent. ????

JoAnn · Married on 08/04/2018

We had the unexpected pleasure of enjoying The NEXT LEVEL BAND OF CHARLOTTE, at our niece's wedding! They made such a lasting impression on so many people that night! We have been involved with music for many years, and I have to say that I have not enjoyed a band as thoroughly, since the Temptations Review years ago. They are so versatile, ranging from MOTOWN to COUNTRY to Oldies to Jason Mraz and other new music! I am hoping they will release a CD, and one day start touring... THEY ARE THAT GOOD!! We SO enjoyed talking to and meeting the members of this amazingly talented group. My one word description would have to SUPERB! Talented, friendly, versatile. I have not seen so many people on the dance floor anywhere in years! Excellent sound, great lighting effects, fabulous vocals and music.... thank you so much for a wonderful evening. Judy, you are such a dear person!

Heidi · Married on 04/11/2018

Next Level Band Of Charlotte was amazing!!! I am a wedding planner based out of Asheville N.C. and this band is now my #1 recommendation when anyone is looking for live music. I was so excited to see them live after my clients talked about them and they did not disappoint! If you are looking for a great live band that can move from Etta James to Prince - you have found them! They came early and had everything set up timely. The music was out of this world amazing and had guests dancing all evening. Judy was awesome to work with. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Mina · Married on 06/01/2017

We booked Next Level Band for our first Summer Concert of 2017 at the Anne Springs Close Greenway's Summer Concert Series and I can tell you we have already got them to hold the date for 2018!!! From the professionalism they showed before, during and after the concert, the AMAZING talent this group has, to the crowd interaction and enthusiasm, it was an amazing evening! Our crowd of 1200 guests absolutely LOVED this group and we had dozens of people approach our staff and ask when Next Level would return to our stage! The staff all said this was their favorite group we've had out in the 5 years we have done our summer concert series. You will not go wrong with this group who preformed a diverse set of music, something for every age in our crowd! I highly recommend Next Level Band for any public or private event where you want to get everyone engaged and enjoying the band! AWESOME NIGHT!!! If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact me. I am the Community Event Coordinator for the Greenway and I book a lot of bands. This is the first I've written a review for! www.ascgreenway.org

Tee · Married on 04/22/2017

The band was excellent. Mrs. Floyd was always available and provided quick answers to questions. The band arrived on time and was ready to go at their appointed time. Dinner ran long, so the band sang a couple of slower songs to go along with dessert. It was well received by the entire group. Once dinner was over the band kept people on the dance floor for the rest of the evening. Their songs choices were excellent, well done, and performed exceptionally with a lot of energy. The Next Level Band was well dressed, professional, and their breaks were on time and very brief. I would highly recommend this band.

Shaundra · Married on 02/18/2017

Next Level Band of Charlotte is absolutely phenomenal!!! They are consummate professionals with a breadth of musicality that enhances any occasion. My family utilized the band twice - for a family reunion and a birthday party - and each time, they blew us away, not only with their skill and talent, but as truly genuine and down-to-earth people. The attention to details; the willingness to coordinate their attire based on our theme; and the flexibility with the playlist are all features that make them one-of-a-kind. All of my family and friends have been raving about the band since our recent party last weekend. They truly are on another level! I can't emphasize it enough: book them right away! Peace and continued blessings.

Herb · Married on 02/13/2015

Next Level Band of Charlotte is an excellent band. We booked them for a Valentine's Gala. First, the sound was superb. They played a combination of R&B and jazz tracks that added the sophisticated ambiance we were looking for. There were some guests who were into the music more than they were the food. When it comes to coordination, they were very easy to work. They demonstrated a level of professionalism that was above reproach.

Reginald · event on: 02/26/2017

Wonderful, very professional, outstanding quality

Kaley · event on: 05/02/2017

I've been working with bands for over 2 years now and I must admit that Next Level Band of Charlotte was by far my favorite to work with. They were so organized and professional from the second we contracted with them. They were all so great to work with and their music is amazing. I had so many guests asking how they could find this band! Top notch, down to earth and so humble. I highly recommend!