Next Level Band of Charlotte Reviews

11 | Charlotte, NC

11 Reviews for Next Level Band of Charlotte

Candace · Getting married on 11/30/2019

This band was beyond amazing, professional, and talented. Their presence truly made my cousin's event even more amazing. True REAL vocal talent. ????

Sent on 02/23/2017

Nick Morrison · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing! They were the perfect band and made our wedding night so much fun!

Everything went perfect with Next Level Band of Charlotte! They are the nicest people and will make sure everything goes great for whatever event you are having. They performed at our wedding and they were so nice to us and helpful. They even took requests to learn a few songs if there was anything we really wanted to have played. They did the announcements/ bridal party introductions with live music and it was amazing. As soon as they started playing later in the night for the reception, everyone was on the dance floor and no one sat down all night. All of our family members said how great they were, and they were professional the entire time. The band is so good, and Judy and John the managers of the band were so nice to us through the entire process and were kind to everyone that was at the wedding. If you are in need of a great, live band for any event this is a perfect pick and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Nick. We had a wonderful time being able to celebrate with you and your lovely bride and family/friends.

K. Prather · Married on 12/01/2018

Corporate Holiday Party

You won't regret booking Next Level Band for your company's event! Everyone enjoyed their performance and professionalism. They were willing to dress-up in our theme and gave us an opportunity to select songs from the set list and add new ones (up to 2) also! I was extremely impressed with their willingness to go above and beyond in making sure we had a successful event. I HIGHLY recommend them if you are looking for a professional and incredibly gifted band. Trust me, they won’t disappoint!

Sent on 01/06/2019

JoAnn · Married on 08/04/2018

We had the unexpected pleasure of enjoying The NEXT LEVEL BAND OF CHARLOTTE, at our niece's wedding! They made such a lasting impression on so many people that night! We have been involved with music for many years, and I have to say that I have not enjoyed a band as thoroughly, since the Temptations Review years ago. They are so versatile, ranging from MOTOWN to COUNTRY to Oldies to Jason Mraz and other new music! I am hoping they will release a CD, and one day start touring... THEY ARE THAT GOOD!! We SO enjoyed talking to and meeting the members of this amazingly talented group. My one word description would have to SUPERB! Talented, friendly, versatile. I have not seen so many people on the dance floor anywhere in years! Excellent sound, great lighting effects, fabulous vocals and music.... thank you so much for a wonderful evening. Judy, you are such a dear person!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Heidi · Married on 04/11/2018

Next Level Band Of Charlotte was amazing!!! I am a wedding planner based out of Asheville N.C. and this band is now my #1 recommendation when anyone is looking for live music. I was so excited to see them live after my clients talked about them and they did not disappoint! If you are looking for a great live band that can move from Etta James to Prince - you have found them! They came early and had everything set up timely. The music was out of this world amazing and had guests dancing all evening. Judy was awesome to work with. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Mina · Married on 06/01/2017

We booked Next Level Band for our first Summer Concert of 2017 at the Anne Springs Close Greenway's Summer Concert Series and I can tell you we have already got them to hold the date for 2018!!! From the professionalism they showed before, during and after the concert, the AMAZING talent this group has, to the crowd interaction and enthusiasm, it was an amazing evening! Our crowd of 1200 guests absolutely LOVED this group and we had dozens of people approach our staff and ask when Next Level would return to our stage! The staff all said this was their favorite group we've had out in the 5 years we have done our summer concert series. You will not go wrong with this group who preformed a diverse set of music, something for every age in our crowd! I highly recommend Next Level Band for any public or private event where you want to get everyone engaged and enjoying the band! AWESOME NIGHT!!! If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact me. I am the Community Event Coordinator for the Greenway and I book a lot of bands. This is the first I've written a review for! www.ascgreenway.org

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tee · Married on 04/22/2017

The band was excellent. Mrs. Floyd was always available and provided quick answers to questions. The band arrived on time and was ready to go at their appointed time. Dinner ran long, so the band sang a couple of slower songs to go along with dessert. It was well received by the entire group. Once dinner was over the band kept people on the dance floor for the rest of the evening. Their songs choices were excellent, well done, and performed exceptionally with a lot of energy. The Next Level Band was well dressed, professional, and their breaks were on time and very brief. I would highly recommend this band.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Shaundra · Married on 02/18/2017

Next Level Band of Charlotte is absolutely phenomenal!!! They are consummate professionals with a breadth of musicality that enhances any occasion. My family utilized the band twice - for a family reunion and a birthday party - and each time, they blew us away, not only with their skill and talent, but as truly genuine and down-to-earth people. The attention to details; the willingness to coordinate their attire based on our theme; and the flexibility with the playlist are all features that make them one-of-a-kind. All of my family and friends have been raving about the band since our recent party last weekend. They truly are on another level! I can't emphasize it enough: book them right away! Peace and continued blessings.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Herb · Married on 02/13/2015

Next Level Band of Charlotte is an excellent band. We booked them for a Valentine's Gala. First, the sound was superb. They played a combination of R&B and jazz tracks that added the sophisticated ambiance we were looking for. There were some guests who were into the music more than they were the food. When it comes to coordination, they were very easy to work. They demonstrated a level of professionalism that was above reproach.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Reginald · event on: 02/26/2017

Wonderful, very professional, outstanding quality

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kaley · event on: 05/02/2017

I've been working with bands for over 2 years now and I must admit that Next Level Band of Charlotte was by far my favorite to work with. They were so organized and professional from the second we contracted with them. They were all so great to work with and their music is amazing. I had so many guests asking how they could find this band! Top notch, down to earth and so humble. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2017