Next Level Band of Charlotte Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Chelsey S. Married on 05/07/2022

You need Next Level Band at your wedding!!!

Hiring Next Level Band of Charlotte was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding! Judy and her team are extremely professional and wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and perfect. The singers and musicians are incredibly talented. They know how to get people on the dance floor and keep the guests entertained and partying all night long! We can't say enough good things about them! People will be talking about our wedding reception for years to come because of this band!
    Hannah M. Married on 05/07/2022

Awesome Band!

I worked with Next Level Band for a wedding in Charlotte and they were wonderful. Judy was great to work with before and during the event. I have worked with a lot of bands and this one is definitely one of the best. Not only are they all insanely talented, but they were super interactive with the guests and kept the party going all night. Would highly recommend!
  • O
    Omar T. Married on 04/24/2022

Amazing musical experience

Next Level Band of Charlotte are an amazing group of musicians/entertainers. They were great and had everyone on the dance floor, grooving all night. The guests were capitvated by the sound & the selection of music was excellent. Mr & Mrs Floyd were a joy to work with and as professional as they come. I will definitely be getting this group for future events. I encourage others do so too. They are the truth!! Thank you Next Level for an amazing wedding experience. - Groom
  • Danny
    Danny R. Married on 04/24/2022

Awesome band made for an awesome wedding experience!

Brother of the Groom

Everything about NLBOC is AMAZING! They were prompt, courteous, professional and sounded phenomenal! Mr. and Mrs. Floyd were on point from the go. The entire experience from the set up to the show was seamless. And once the band got started...it was a wrap. They kept the party going until the very end mixing old school and new school music into their playlist. I highly recommend them for any and all wedding or social events!
  • Carly
    Carly C. Married on 04/23/2022

Hire them!

Next Level Band performed at my wedding in April and nailed it! They kept the party going all night and had everyone on the dance floor. Judy, the manager, is super responsive and eased all of my nerves regarding music before the big night. Hire them!
  • Angelina
    Angelina M. Married on 03/22/2022

30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner Party

This band played at our 30th Wedding Anniversary, They were amazing from booking to playing at the end of the night, all my guest has been talking about the band and how much they enjoyed them. The band leaders are very professional in handling setting up your bookings for the date of your event. and the entire band are very nice people. They will make sure that they cater to the needs of what music you are looking for. Book this band if you are looking to wow the crowd at your event, if you don't you will miss a great treat from your event. Look them up on you tube if you don't believe me.

Angelina Myers
    Lizzie C. Married on 01/15/2022

Mother of the bride

I love this band. This is my 4th time with them with in our family. Family Reunion, birthday, and weddings. They taylor to your occasion . Very professional and outstanding musician ship! They played for my daughter’s wedding on January 15 and everyone throughly enjoyed them!
  • Carrie
    Carrie B. Married on 12/04/2021

Party Band of the CENTURY!

Next Level Band of Charlotte was the BEST decision I have ever made for my wedding reception! Their performance completely elevated our entire reception experience! They took a basic wedding reception to an absolute party the second they stepped on stage! Their music selection was large and they played all the best dance tunes! The horn section was absolutely AMAZING! The women vocalist danced and sang their absolute hearts out! Leading up to my reception I communicated often with The Floyd family. Mrs. Floyd was very thorough, she made sure she knew exactly what I wanted and expected! I cannot say enough positive words about this band. I will recommending Next Level Band of Charlotte to every bride!
    Robyn Married on 11/06/2021

Professional and accommodating.

Judy and John are amazing to work with. The band was fabulous. They kept the crowd up on the dance floor all night.
  • Glen
    Glen W. Married on 10/30/2021

Everything we could have asked for ... and more

Before the story - just know, this band is fantastic and a pleasure to work with. They love what they do and they love "Love" and it shows. When we heard Next Level Band of Charlotte (NLBOC) five years ago at a friend's wedding we knew that they would be perfect for our daughter's wedding. Now all we needed was a groom! When that finally happened we let them listen to the band on youtube and it was a match. They worked with the bride and groom on song selection and then the magic began. We wanted to surprise them with a special song at the end of the ceremony ("All You Need is Love") like they did in the movie Love Actually. Judy - she's the boss! - loved the idea and worked with us and the ceremony string quartet to come up with an arrangement. They got together with the string quartet and at the end of the ceremony pulled it off just perfectly. The entire night was magical and the music was non-stop and got everyone up on the dance floor. You cannot go wrong with NLBOC!!!
  • Takila
    Takila W. Married on 08/21/2021

Best band in or around charlotte or the carolinas

AMAZING! Best band EVER! 10/10
    Robin E. Married on 06/15/2021

Great Band!

Judy Floyd was fantastic to work with, in setting up the engagement and making recommendations. Next Level came highly recommended from someone who used them for her wedding reception. they did not disappoint! I would give them an excellent rating.
  • Tracy
    Tracy M. Married on 02/11/2021

The Best Wedding Band

Judy is the best coordinator - she will ensure your vision comes to life. She's incredible to work with, and she brings the BEST talent. Your guests will be entertained and blown away by the quality of talent these musicians possess. And it's not just the raw talent, they will go out of their way to keep everyone engaged and having a great time! Truly the best in the business. If they are available on your date, snap them up!!!
    Matt S. Married on 01/05/2021

The best yet!

I cannot rave enough about this band!
    If you are in the market for an amazing sound, robust harmony and truly a stellar performance. Then you have found your teammates.
    Highly recommended!

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

As the administrator of Next Level Band of Charlotte and KRVE Band, I have encountered numerous Event Coordinators/Planners. Matt Starnes is by far one of the best. His attention to detail and pleasant demeanor made our experience at The White House Rock Hill amazing. The professionalism shown by everyone was bar none SUPERB. Also, the venue itself was absolutely fabulous. So, if you are in the market for a place to hold your event/wedding, I highly recommend The White House Rock Hill and Matt Starnes.

Judy Floyd
    KRVE Band
  • Dawn
    Dawn S. Married on 11/14/2020

Hands down, one of the best I’ve encountered

By far one of the best bands I’ve heard. Judy was so easy to work with , professional, caring and just out right fun to get to know and work with. She kept in touch with me during the reception, which was very appreciated so that all planned moments synced. The band members were so professional and engaging to the guests- they kept the vibe going thru the last dance. Everyone loved them! Would highly recommend them over a DJ for your event!
    Mary Married on 11/14/2020

Book them - do it NOW!!!!

When they announce “We’re The Next Level Band of Charlotte,” you and your guests will be yelling “Yes, you are!!!” I’d give them a million stars for performance quality and professionalism if the site would let me. They sound amazing - vocalists and instrumentalists of the highest caliber. And then they go next level and make it so much fun!! From singing happy birthday to the groom’s 101 year old grandmother to bringing multiple sax solos down to the floor with the guests to shout outs to the bride and groom, they exceeded every dream of what our event could be. Plus they are the best people and care so much about making your event special. Judy, the manager, really listens and goes the extra mile for you. Love her!! Can’t say enough nice things about this great, super talented band!!!
    Madison G. Married on 11/07/2020

Incredible band, and even better people!

Next Level Band of Charlotte was better than I could've asked for! They truly brought the party, and were wonderful to work with. They made sure we were well taken care of, and thorough with all details. I've had so many guests tell us the band was amazing, and I can't recommend them enough! :)
    Haley J. Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful!

As a coordinator I appreciated that the band was there hours before to set up and have sound check. They were flexible and professional. Not to mention they kept the party going all night and were so engaging with the crowd. Great selection of songs. Could not recommend this group more!

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Haley and we look forward to working with you again. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and so much fun.
    Lauren Married on 06/06/2020

Outstanding band!

I was recommended NLBOC by a friend after having to cancel and reschedule our COVID wedding twice. The bride and some of her guests kept telling me that they were “the best band they’ve ever heard”. Well I’m here to tell everyone, they are absolutely correct!! From my first email with John and Judy, I knew they would be great. They were professional, flexible, detail oriented, organized, and so lively and outstanding!! Not to mention, they sound amazing and know how to keep the crowd entertained! I can’t say enough good things about John, Judy, and every band / sound member I interacted with! They truly were the cherry on top to my perfect wedding night! I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know!
  • Matt
    Matt Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Remarkable!

Absolutely remarkable!
    Where do I begin in describing my experience with Next Level Band, Judy and John.
    We hosted a Friendsgiving event and wanted something to entertain our guests throughout the night. I had the privilege of working with Judy and John on a wedding back in May and I knew then that I had to have them for one of my events in the future.
    The flexibility and talent that this group has surpassed everything that we had hoped for. We are now trying to figure out when we can host this band again in the future just so we can groove the night away again!

To each band member, Judy and John......Bryan and I sincerely thank you. This event would not have been the best without you all involved!
    Kathryn Married on 02/29/2020

Got soul! They have a great presence

They have so much soul and are so talented. Every person told me how amazing the band was and one even asked if they would come play at her wedding in Atlanta one day.

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for your kind words. We had an amazing time interacting with the guests. Everyone was extremely pleasant and you were STUNNING. Thank you again for trusting us to be part of your special day.

Regards,

Judy
    Candace Married on 11/30/2019
    This band was beyond amazing, professional, and talented. Their presence truly made my cousin's event even more amazing. True REAL vocal talent. ????
    Taylor Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding Band

Next Level Band of Charlotte worked so hard to make our wedding day special. Not only are they a talented group, but they work to personalize the entertainment for the reception. They are fun, professions, and the talk of our wedding. We would highly recommend!

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Taylor - we had an amazing time from start to finish. Many blessings to you and Grayson!

Judy
    Nick M. Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing! They were the perfect band and made our wedding night so much fun!

Everything went perfect with Next Level Band of Charlotte! They are the nicest people and will make sure everything goes great for whatever event you are having. They performed at our wedding and they were so nice to us and helpful. They even took requests to learn a few songs if there was anything we really wanted to have played. They did the announcements/ bridal party introductions with live music and it was amazing. As soon as they started playing later in the night for the reception, everyone was on the dance floor and no one sat down all night. All of our family members said how great they were, and they were professional the entire time. The band is so good, and Judy and John the managers of the band were so nice to us through the entire process and were kind to everyone that was at the wedding. If you are in need of a great, live band for any event this is a perfect pick and you will not be disappointed.

Next Level Band of Charlotte's reply:

Thank you Nick. We had a wonderful time being able to celebrate with you and your lovely bride and family/friends.
    K. Prather Married on 12/01/2018

Corporate Holiday Party

You won't regret booking Next Level Band for your company's event! Everyone enjoyed their performance and professionalism. They were willing to dress-up in our theme and gave us an opportunity to select songs from the set list and add new ones (up to 2) also! I was extremely impressed with their willingness to go above and beyond in making sure we had a successful event. I HIGHLY recommend them if you are looking for a professional and incredibly gifted band. Trust me, they won’t disappoint!